PART 95: ItsJuDYSFUNCTIONALife

montrealgirl2014xo2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PART 95: ItsJuDYSFUNCTIONALife

Post by montrealgirl2014xo2 »

Another subtitle vlog.. all that time spent putting those subtitles in she could have already had the girls with a speech therapist to learn to speak properly

:barf: what where Judy and Benji doing in the kitchen?

OMG yes wearing red lipstick will make you look like sisters!!

and here we go again with oh my skin is acting up... has she not learned anything from our past comments on the issue?

I can't get over how rude Judy is? Especially considering Pixie/Petra paid for your trip walking into the room saying it was too extra.. leave those comments out of your vlog..

Bunji LMAO LMAO

RecyclePileQueen
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by RecyclePileQueen »

GGOSSIPBADD00 wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:20 am
Whatttttt in the helllll does she have on in her latest IG post.. And them fucking eyebrows..
I am.. confusion.
I need Judy to come into 2019 style's of makeup. I hate the way she does her makeup. Its not 2007, Judy..
It’s whatever year Banjo says it is, jester fool!

When she was walking through the stores and couldn’t find a dress that fit.....GEE I WONDER WHY. try lane Bryant.
My bitch flag flies from the highest pole of this castle.

shawnshawn50273
Debater
Debater

Post by shawnshawn50273 »

readingsheep wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:51 pm
RecyclePileQueen wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:24 pm
montrealgirl2014xo2 wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:32 pm
another apple pie that looks like she actually made it right this time LOL she seriously needs to let the pie cool down before cutting into and eating it and why are you cutting into it when it says let it set for 2 hours? OMG she is thinking of putting it outside?
Well, Banjo said to put it outside. And he knows everything, you know. So I’m surprise she didn’t immediately walk it outside and put it on the table… where all the squirrels and the birds would immediately attack it.

But then Banjo would just say there are no germs on it… And the cycle begins again.

He makes me vomit.
This is the man who bakes cookies using dough that has been left for weeks in the freezer or eat meat that has been sitting on the kitchen for hours. :barf:

Wish Judy grow up. Stop playing pranks on your family members. :roll:
Hilarious how Banjo thinks "ageing" beef means to just let it sit out on the counter, allowing the flies to plant larvae and the bacteria to grow. Judy's a dumbass for letting him feed that crap to their kids!

Hey, Banjo -- I know you're reading this; do yourself (or at least your family) a favor and watch Chef John's tutorial on the proper way to age beef. ya moron.

smallworld
Debater
Debater

Post by smallworld »

shawnshawn50273 wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:56 pm
Hilarious how Banjo thinks "ageing" beef means to just let it sit out on the counter, allowing the flies to plant larvae and the bacteria to grow. Judy's a dumbass for letting him feed that crap to their kids!
Ok seriously what the fuck!! Even if this is a thing there’s no need to feed it to the girls! He’s so fucking clueless, I can’t stand him.

frizzzx86
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by frizzzx86 »

patientLikeAcircle wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:23 pm
Oh my god. She looks like she could be Benji's grandmother :rofl:

[
WOW SHE LOOKS AWFUL!!!!!!!

speakyourdreams
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by speakyourdreams »

She should embrace her plus size figure if she’s not willing to put in work to lose weight. She doesn’t have to lose weight! But she seems uncomfortable at a higher weight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know your wife and she wouldnt mind

sone0408
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sone0408 »

i dont understand why she keeps buying shirts/dresses that are cut low when's she obviously not comfortable with it and always puts a tank top under and or pins it??? just buy a dress with a higher neckline instead of ruining the style

readingsheep
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by readingsheep »

What the heck is Banjo thinking? Who on earth attend an event without tucking in their shirt?

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

She looks the worst! Wow. Everyone else is wearing flattering dresses and looks fresh and awake. Judith looks either tired AF or drunk. Her face looked bloated!!!!

Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

frizzzx86
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by frizzzx86 »

eventho she's gained a significant amount of weight judy can still find pieces that fit her and hug her in the right places. she just goes for dresses that make her look old and frumpy. her style is just terrible. it's not even about her size, her sense of fashion is just WRONG.

Greivances12
Informer
Informer

Post by Greivances12 »

Why is she holding onto her wedding ring?

Benji doesn’t love her, if he did he would have not let her leave the house looking like that.judy looks like Courtney love here.

DrVanessaPoseidon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by DrVanessaPoseidon »

She lives near Seattle. She can collab with a stylist and make it a video (or series) about how to dress your body. Try other experiences. Revamp her beauty channel because someday her kids (the real moneymakers) might not want to be in vlogs anymore. Invest in an editor and/or production assistant with actual experience for her individual channels. (Jobless Chris doesn’t fit in here, Judy.) By the way, cut off the useless village members on your payroll.

I’m sure y’all have more suggestions on what she can do, but this family is entirely too lazy to make changes that will actually improve their lives. Her channels are dying, and they’re letting it happen.

DrVanessaPoseidon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by DrVanessaPoseidon »

H8trAide wrote:She looks the worst! Wow. Everyone else is wearing flattering dresses and looks fresh and awake. Judith looks either tired AF or drunk. Her face looked bloated!!!!

Yeah... Judy looks like some random who walked into this event, and the other influencers are just humoring her by taking a photo with a fan. I don’t even know where this particular look would work. Sorry not sorry.

VillageTravisty
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by VillageTravisty »

Mind you, that's the dress she picked WITH Stacey's help! My grandma wouldn't even wear that!!
It takes a village to raise a child, especially when the child's parents are two village idiots.

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

It had to have been the best choice. Stacey usually has good taste...but she’s in shape.

Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

HHR26
Debater
Debater

Post by HHR26 »

She new this event was coming up why didn’t she go shopping before the trip? Lazy

Moi-lolita
Learner
Learner

Post by Moi-lolita »

"My Ate is a celebrity!"

And then proceeded to call her PATRICIA STAR. I'm done.

smartalice
Informer
Informer

Post by smartalice »

Ugh, this video confirms she has a drinking problem. So bloated and tipsy. Banjo is her enabler, why does he even attend a women’s cosmetic brand event? Maybe so he could hold her up if she stumbles over? Such crazy talk of renewing wedding vows. If he actually cared about her he would get her into a fitness rehab program. The hotel room was a liquor cabinet.

chilidubu
Talker
Talker

Post by chilidubu »

Judy's vlogs are a mess. One clip shows her kids saying colors and painting and shit and the next clip is Judy proclaiming to the world that she is drunk. I don't understand how family-oriented advertisers, especially Disney, see this as family friendly. I would never let my children watch these vlogs with me. This family is a disaster and we only see 10 minutes of their lives. If we can pick out all these issues from 10 minutes, the real problems are bigger than they appear.

reallywth2018
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by reallywth2018 »

Sadly the way Benji and Judy talk is a common thing now days nobody uses proper English anymore,it's sad we learned English in school but don't use it properly.If you listen to how people talk or read posts on FB you'll see this,some people don't even know how to use they're, their and there and instead of you're welcome people say your welcome I've even seen it printed on something and I've found mistakes in newspaper articles.

Return to “ItsJudyTime / ItsJudysLife”