Jaclint "Not My Fault, Total Victim" & the Fuzzy Factory, Switchblade Lipshits Hill - Part 92

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jaclint "Not My Fault, Total Victim" & the Fuzzy Factory, Switchblade Lipshits Hill - Part 92

Post by Pleiadian Starseed »

Rachel obviously gaslighting on the JHC account now getting people to watch old videos lol they are pathetic, the whole family are con artists!

auntiflo13

Re: Jaclint "Not My Fault, Total Victim" & the Fuzzy Factory, Switchblade Lipshits Hill - Part 92

Post by auntiflo13 »

MissPrissyPriss wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:41 pm
STFU Robin! You are just afraid she won’t be able to support you and your husband in the lifestyle to which you have become accustom. Fuck off and Fuck you and your bitchy daughters.

Great minds think alike !!! I came here to post virtually the same. The family have got to protect their cash cow - I'd love to be a fly on one of their walls (or a hair in a lipstick!) and listen to them panicking.

If Robin thinks that it's been bad these last couple of weeks, it's going to be even worse IF Jaclyn ever has the gall to return to social media. A lot of her 'loyal' followers are getting angrier by the hour! A nearly 30 year old woman has to have her mum fight her battles for her? My teenage daughter has more back bone and she's only 17 - on the rare occasion she fucks up - she owns it! Robin hasn't been Jaclyn's manager since 2016 - it's Rachet so, fuck knows why the mother has got involved!

What about thoughts and prayers for the customers Robin ? The ones your daughter could've harmed (and most probably HAS harmed). This family only thinks of themselves !

Isn't it funny how Jaclyn suffers with mental health issues only when she fucks up? I have a friend with anxiety and depression - he was ok until around 8 weeks ago. He's come off social media altogether - he's refusing visitors apart from dr's etc and his wife is keeping us updated on his well being. The community psychiatric nurse is visiting a few times a week (we're in England). It has hit him out of the blue
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

shadesofblonde
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by shadesofblonde »

Watching the video that someone posted a few pages back, I think it was spill the tea? Not sure but they went very in depth about her previous launches. It’s been discussed to death here, but I would like to point out that in each video where she explains why a launch went bad, she throws the brand under the bus. I get it’s not her own company, but there’s better way of handling it. Her responses are vicious and she tries to absolve herself of any wrong doing. For example, the eye shadow palette with Becca. She was responsible for one eyeshadow... ONE.

How many different brand launches has she done & what’s the common denominator in all of them, hmm? Her launches always suck because she wants to cut corners and do it cheap & fast & get maximum profit. Like in Marlena’s video, it was apparent Jacklintttt had too many projects lined up without even considering the time nor quality of the launches. She deserves whatever she gets.

applejacks123
Informer
Informer

Post by applejacks123 »

can i just point out that you're SUPPOSED to feel like shit when you've done wrong, lied and/or hurt people? beauty gurus seem to confuse guilt with "anxiety" a lot when they screw-up.

OldHag13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OldHag13 »

Robin's definition of betrayal (actually the whole asshole family's definition of betrayal: someone said,hey Jaclyn, it's kind of shitty to sell old fucked up lipsticks to fans who put you where you are. And if you fuck them over, they might feel upset.

Jaclyn sells old garbage and backlash is real.

Friend: I told you that was a bad idea.

Oh the betrayal! The horror! Poor Jaclyn!

Fuck you Robin. No wonder your daughter is such an asshole. She learned from you.

kris10marie
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by kris10marie »

OldHag13 wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:34 pm
Robin's definition of betrayal (actually the whole asshole family's definition of betrayal: someone said,hey Jaclyn, it's kind of shitty to sell old fucked up lipsticks to fans who put you where you are. And if you fuck them over, they might feel upset.

Jaclyn sells old garbage and backlash is real.

Friend: I told you that was a bad idea.

Oh the betrayal! The horror! Poor Jaclyn!

Fuck you Robin. No wonder your daughter is such an asshole. She learned from you.

How does the quote go..."If theres one thing I hate, its liars and cheaters"? Oh, the irony.

smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Jaclint "Not My Fault, Total Victim" & the Fuzzy Factory, Switchblade Lipshits Hill - Par

Post by smashthebox »

BoujeeFungus wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:37 pm
Was just looking at Robyn’s insta. Someone very politely commented that jaclint needed to take responsibility and not go into hiding. Robyn’s response was,
“Jaclyn has apologized, taken all the blame and gave every person their money back. She deactivated her accounts to stay away from the negativity and for her mental and emotional health. This is being very responsible to herself as well as everyone else. I’m sorry you don’t see it that way.”

That’s their mentality. She said sorry, you all got your money back, now stfu and move on. Jaclint actually thinks she can have a little break, come back, brush it off and carry on like nothing happened?! It’s all sorted out now because she promised refunds?! She’s gonna come back stronger, presumably with new improved rat infused lipshits for us?! And her own mother is standing by cheering her on and defending her like she’s done nothing wrong! I’m just :jd: :jd: :jd: What are these people on?! Clearly none of that family have any morals or ethics whatsoever.
That doesn't solve her rotten attitude and having a problem with every release that she puts out though, the common denominator is JACLINT Is all of this (love that name btw).

The refund thing is a nice gesture, but that's all it is to cover your ass, most people won't request it. She said in the past that there was a 1% return rate on another release (one of those morphe ones can't remember which, they all blend together to me). The industry standard is apparently 5% return rate. So she won't lose much if 1% of people return their lipsticks. Her minions would probably buy spoiled, hairy lipsticks anyway knowing that they are that way because they want a piece of her.

Dual-Wield Snake
Talker
Talker

Post by Dual-Wield Snake »

if my mother acted like that, I'd be humiliated. Jaclyn's a grown ~businesswoman~ anyways, if she couldn't handle the heat she should've gotten out of the kitchen.

UReallyCare
Informer
Informer

Post by UReallyCare »

applejacks123 wrote:jaclyn is the continued victim of her own stupidity, incompetence and greed. it's unbelievable. anyone with an ounce of common sense would have hired a professional PR/crisis management team to handle this shit show by now. the cost of ONE of her birkins could get someone on retainer to get her out of this mess with a tiny bit of credibility remaining. but no. she's still mucking around like the is amateur hour.

the whole beauty influencer industry is garage and run by a bunch of mean girls and boys with artificially inflated sense of sense worth and not two brain cells between them. i can't think of another industry that this much of a cesspool. the whole "influencer" industry needs an overhaul and government oversight.
In her mind she did nothing wrong therefore doesn’t need PR

Also, yes we did reach out to JHC on IG. Clearly Rachel, I mean Stacey, I mean Stacy didn’t want to clear her name.

krystalball92
Informer
Informer

Re: Jaclint

Post by krystalball92 »

Lady_Karmalade07 wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:10 am
Meomix wrote:
ladyevil wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:29 pm
Her archiving/temp deleting her socials is the funniest shit ever. I hope she never returns.

The thing is she was prob relying on her own company to keep her flush with cash after she burnt bridges with Becca, ABH, MUG, Morphe etc... and the industry is small. So she prob thought she could get her company going and be set for life. Thankfully karma is a bitch and now people don't trust her line and no company in their right mind will want to collab with her after this as well.

Also idk if anyone else here is into astrology... but I thought this whole shitshow with the lipsticks was the most Gemini season-appropriate thing of all time to happen. And her going into hiding and crying about her mental health is very Cancer season appropriate as well. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Oooh i'm a Gemini, what is supposed to happen this month?
Gemini here Image

Mercury is going to retrograde on the 7th of July. Buckle up, bitches! This is gonna be a rough ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offtopic: just popping in to say I’ve been buckling the fuck up for this retrograde. I’m a paranoid witch hahaha
Marked Safe from the Great Beauty Guru downfall

Cerseis psychiatrist
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Jaclint "Not My Fault, Total Victim" & the Fuzzy Factory, Switchblade Lipshits Hill - Par

Post by Cerseis psychiatrist »

BoujeeFungus wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:37 pm
Was just looking at Robyn’s insta. Someone very politely commented that jaclint needed to take responsibility and not go into hiding. Robyn’s response was,
“Jaclyn has apologized, taken all the blame and gave every person their money back. She deactivated her accounts to stay away from the negativity and for her mental and emotional health. This is being very responsible to herself as well as everyone else. I’m sorry you don’t see it that way.”

That’s their mentality. She said sorry, you all got your money back, now stfu and move on. Jaclint actually thinks she can have a little break, come back, brush it off and carry on like nothing happened?! It’s all sorted out now because she promised refunds?! She’s gonna come back stronger, presumably with new improved rat infused lipshits for us?! And her own mother is standing by cheering her on and defending her like she’s done nothing wrong! I’m just :jd: :jd: :jd: What are these people on?! Clearly none of that family have any morals or ethics whatsoever.
Except she didn't give everyone their money back. Jaclint claimed everyone was getting a full automatic refund, however that's simply a lie. Many customers have received nothing and have heard nothing from JHC and her merry band of scammers. An automatic refund presupposes a quick turn around time. Jaclint, always working the long con.

Bop87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bop87 »

nattydread wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:09 pm
JaclynSHILLcircus wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:32 pm
Bp93 wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:01 pm
Did anyone already share in here Robyn’s ig post defending Jaclyn? Don’t want to double post but the thread moves fast 😂

Here’s the bullshit. Now the mom is gaslighting her fans.
Ah...the homeschool teacher at her finest! No wonder her kids are so illiterate.
Please continue you to cheer her on as true friends do :roll:
Manipulation runs in this family

Wanna_see_posts
Talker
Talker

Post by Wanna_see_posts »

Y'all ladies are lagging, Reddit has some tea I haven't seen posted here yet :o

So it's basically confirmed Morphe made these lipsticks, on a QVC blog post someone posted a Morphe concealer with the batch code 'GC05A' or whatever the lipstick code was. Another Morphe concealer in the same display, different shade, had a different batch number. This means Morphe is capable of producing a variety of batchcodes for various shades, but Jackos somehow have a Morphe code? Sus. Edit: trying to attach some SC for y'all, on a slow ass phone lol

There's no such thing as coincidences, especially in an area of manufacturing where it's literally the way it's supposed to work, to label all makeup items DIFFERENTLY as to provide variety and clear separation between brands/products.

QVC Blog Post: https://community.qvc.com/t5/Beauty/Hea ... -p/5548038
Last edited by Wanna_see_posts on Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MissPrissyPriss »

Wanna_see_posts wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:30 pm

So it's basically confirmed Morphe made these lipsticks, on a QVC blog post someone posted a Morphe concealer with the batch code 'GC05A' or whatever the lipstick code was. Another Morphe concealer in the same display, different shade, had a different batch number. This means Morphe is capable of producing a variety of batchcodes for various shades, but Jackos somehow have a Morphe code? Sus. Edit: trying to attach some SC for y'all

There's no such thing as coincidences, especially in an area of manufacturing where it's literally the way it's supposed to work, to label all makeup items DIFFERENTLY as to provide variety and clear separation between brands/products.

I honestly wouldn’t put it past her to take a batch code from a product she has and slap it on her lipshits. They were made so long ago and had new stickers put on them so she could’ve easily grabbed a concealer and said “print this batch code on the product”.
Same shit, different day

Wanna_see_posts
Talker
Talker

Post by Wanna_see_posts »

MissPrissyPriss wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:41 pm
Wanna_see_posts wrote:

So it's basically confirmed Morphe made these lipsticks, on a QVC blog post someone posted a Morphe concealer with the batch code 'GC05A' or whatever the lipstick code was. Another Morphe concealer in the same display, different shade, had a different batch number. This means Morphe is capable of producing a variety of batchcodes for various shades, but Jackos somehow have a Morphe code? Sus. Edit: trying to attach some SC for y'all

I honestly wouldn’t put it past her to take a batch code from a product she has and slap it on her lipshits. They were made so long ago and had new stickers put on them so she could’ve easily grabbed a concealer and said “print this batch code on the product”.
But what reason would she have to do that? She could just make codes up if she knew she needed codes, why take a Morphe code knowing people would put two and two together? No hate lol, I just genuinely don't see why it would make any sense or why she would just say 'hey Linda I'm stealing a batch code off your concealers thanks'

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

Pleiadian Starseed wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:11 pm
Rachel obviously gaslighting on the JHC account now getting people to watch old videos lol they are pathetic, the whole family are con artists!
Correct me if I'm wrong, please? In one of the Viper Chicks videos in the series, didn't they mention that they had 100% proof that the closet account is run by Rachel or team Jacass but they couldn't name their sources?? I really wish and hope all this bullshit the closet account does comes to light soon somehow.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

Sorry if I post shit y’all have already discussed. I can’t keep up with this thread! Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

god no
Learner
Learner

Post by god no »

Wanna_see_posts wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:45 pm
MissPrissyPriss wrote:
Wanna_see_posts wrote:

But what reason would she have to do that? She could just make codes up if she knew she needed codes, why take a Morphe code knowing people would put two and two together? No hate lol, I just genuinely don't see why it would make any sense or why she would just say 'hey Linda I'm stealing a batch code off your concealers thanks'
Because she's stupid? She knew that she has to put a new sticker with a code on all of her lipsticks, so she use random one but she didn't know that there has to be different code for each color. And it's not like she did it with her own hands. She probably didn't even check it.

Post by Guest »

Wanna_see_posts wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:45 pm
MissPrissyPriss wrote:
Wanna_see_posts wrote:

That is really suspicious excuse me, knowing their relationship and especially the silence from MORPHE regarding this whole lipshitgate.
Among all codes it’s the same as one code from MORPHE make up ? 😑
For me, it confirms that maybe MORPHE is behind this.

Phoenixboptron
Learner
Learner

Post by Phoenixboptron »

Hi everyone! Long time lurker who finally stopped being a lazy ass and registered :roll:

So this may totally be a stretch but I saw JHC comment something that sounded suspiciously familiar.... so I did some hunting and what do you all think?
6CBC6F5B-3801-4E51-A2F0-552DC528958E.png
7ACE5457-7C67-4B61-92B9-B9DD5D4C3E09.jpeg

Love always wins; love conquers all...? Hmmm... is that you Jackhole?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Jaclynhill1”