It's the Donnellys: Peace Signs and Privilege (Part three)

TheLoneStranger
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: It's the Donnellys: Peace Signs and Privilege (Part three)

Post by TheLoneStranger »

I totally forgot, some random channel used a pic of Brennan and Katie as the thumbnail and in the video....

bratguru12
Debater
Debater

Post by bratguru12 »

TheLoneStranger wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:08 am
Tttttrassh wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:28 am
bratguru12 wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:04 am
Dating someone that looks a lot like your older brother is odd. I have noticed in some of the vlogs what I can only describe as a weird vibe between Katie and Brennan.....
I’m glad you brought that up. I noticed it too.
I am usually accused of reading too much into relationships, and I haven't detected "a vibe" between them. They are obviously closer than they are with Ryan, but he is younger. I also haven't watched the vlogs in many months, is it more noticeable recently?
The main thing that red flagged things for me was the "last one to leave the pool challenge" vlog from a while back when Brennan was carrying Katie out of the pool. Maybe its because I never had an older brother but that just seemed odd.
There have also been a few instances where Brennan is parading around the house without a shirt, and it at times seems like Katie is glancing up and down at him.

Copper
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Copper »

bratguru12 wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:04 am
Dating someone that looks a lot like your older brother is odd. I have noticed in some of the vlogs what I can only describe as a weird vibe between Katie and Brennan.....
I posted something a few months ago about this - the way she made him carry her out of the pool in a pool challenge vlog and how he was cuddling and whispering to her - was weird vibes. Especially with how LITTLE Katie was wearing (sorry - I don't mean to 'clothes shame' - but it put a whole new weirdness on it).

Dakine
Debater
Debater

Post by Dakine »

Very interesting reading your posts. Surely they wouldn’t go there?

TheLoneStranger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Has anyone watched a vlog with Katie's boyfriend in it? They could seriously play those identical twin boys where one was surgically castrated and raised as a girl from infancy in a Lifetime movie (the Reimers?). Same smile/teeth, same eyes, same mannerisms, similar size, etc. I saved the link at the clip of them on the couch together. Mollie refused a prom date because she said he looked like her brother....I wonder if Katie's friends have been gossiping about their uncanny resemblance too?

Also, Jill is is so obnoxious. I am surprised Katie is willing to bring him over at all.

flo123
Learner
Learner

Post by flo123 »

To be a fly on the wall in Mike and Jill’s house this morning...

Red99
Informer
Informer

Post by Red99 »

Is anyone still watching them?

I just caught up after a break and I can see they are why American Covid cases keep going up. A weeks vacation in Florida visiting their elderly family as well.

Copper
Learner
Learner

Post by Copper »

flo123 wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:21 am
What happened? I unsubbed from them

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

Copper wrote:
Sat Dec 19, 2020 12:50 am
flo123 wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:21 am
What happened? I unsubbed from them
Trump lost the election and they are big Trumpsters.

TheLoneStranger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Has anyone been keeping up with them? I watched a vlog and Katie was really sick on Christmas Eve so they went to get her tested at urgent care......for mono and strep. They refused to even say the word COVID/Corona, much less acknowledge testing. Then of course they immediately sent Katie off to go to a restaurant with her boyfriend's family to infect them with "not mono or strep". They are unbelievable.

Then they went on their 8th? coronacation, but this time Aunt Wendy wouldn't let them stay with them and made them stay in a hotel at the beach. I wonder if that is confirmation that they have in fact knowingly been spreading Corona around? Smart move Aunt Wendy, either way.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

The urgent care nurses didn’t make her take a covid test? That seems to be a standard procedure now. Back in January my sister was really sick and they tested her for mono and strep and they both came back negative but all of her symptoms were similar to Covid. She’s positive that she had it. Made me Katie did too? Also, if that is it and she spread it to her boyfriends family (apparently there’s only a window of a certain amount of days that you’re contagious if you do have it) they will not be too pleased with her. Honestly for them to really realize it’s serious, it has to hit home. They are way too self absorbed to take it seriously and Katie just being miserably sick but inevitably fine, will only further push their rhetoric that this is just “another flu” or that we overdramatized the severity so that the government can control us. Either way, Katie just being sick and getting over it isn’t going to make them change their attitude about the severity of it. Good on the Aunt to deny them a place to stay. Who knows how long she had it and who in the family could be asymptomatic.

kcri
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by kcri »

katie did gymastics for all those years and mike doesn’t know what “all around” means?! dad of the year

TheLoneStranger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Just when you think this family can't get any more deplorable, I find out they took out a PPP grant like every other vlogger we have watched go on a massive spending spree this last year. I feel physically ill at the insatiable greed of these narcissistic ingrates. I would post the link, but since their business operates out of their family home, I can't. Easy to search though....

yellowrobot
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by yellowrobot »

Anyone see Brennan's instagram post promoting a beer pong game for a company called Friday Beers? He's off on a college tour trip with some friends, but he's definitely under 21, so I was a little surprised a parent hasn't had him take the post down yet.

oneandonlytara
Talker
Talker

Post by oneandonlytara »

yellowrobot wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:20 pm
Anyone see Brennan's instagram post promoting a beer pong game for a company called Friday Beers? He's off on a college tour trip with some friends, but he's definitely under 21, so I was a little surprised a parent hasn't had him take the post down yet.
I noticed this too. Thought it strange considering I'm sure Jill/Mike follow him. I thought some of his posts were odd considering how tight-shipped Jill and Mike are.

gatorhater1987
Stalker
Stalker

Post by gatorhater1987 »

Brennan yelling "Hey Chocolate Face!" as he heckles underclassmen at his alma mater

https://imgur.com/a/mmk1iqC

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

They moved to Florida??

Tttttrassh
Informer
Informer

Post by Tttttrassh »

Lisatheacrobat wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:08 pm
They moved to Florida??
Good. Perfect place for them.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

Tttttrassh wrote:
Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:52 am
Lisatheacrobat wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:08 pm
They moved to Florida??
Idk if they moved or just have a summer house. I refuse To give them a click. But honestly as someone from Florida, it really is because our Governor is a total asshat. But honestly i can’t Imagine moving here while Florida is in the process of pulling a Georgia. Their self-centered Trumpian views fit perfectly here but i don’t Wanna know they are among us. I really need to move to California already. I hate it here.

mzkitteh

Post by mzkitteh »

Lisatheacrobat wrote:
Wed Jun 30, 2021 2:14 pm
Tttttrassh wrote:
Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:52 am

Idk if they moved or just have a summer house. I refuse To give them a click. But honestly as someone from Florida, it really is because our Governor is a total asshat. But honestly i can’t Imagine moving here while Florida is in the process of pulling a Georgia. Their self-centered Trumpian views fit perfectly here but i don’t Wanna know they are among us. I really need to move to California already. I hate it here.

SAME! I knew it wouldn't be long before they bought a house here. The privilege sure is THICK with this family.
.......meow.......

Return to “It's the Donnellys”