It's the Donnellys: Peace Signs and Privilege (Part three)

Ohioteal
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

It's the Donnellys: Peace Signs and Privilege (Part three)

Post by Ohioteal »

Dakine wrote:
Ohioteal wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:52 pm
If they do get it, they’ll lie about how they got it. Then if they don’t get severe symptoms, they will just go around saying it’s like the flu and not a big deal Image
What is Katie’s TikTok? I’ve looked a lot and can not find it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No, it’ll be a big deal even if no symptoms. You get way more views for Covid than the flu...
I just mean they will continue to downplay how serious the virus is. They clearly don’t care about others and getting it won’t change that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Audrey3196
Wallflower
Wallflower

Re: It's the Donnellys: Peace Signs and Privilege (Part three)

Post by Audrey3196 »

It’s laughable that Katie thinks she could get into any of the service academies. She always talks about how bad her grades are and her extracurriculars aren’t stellar. Sure she plays sports but it doesn’t appear she’s involved in anything else at school or cares enough to do major volunteer and service work. Why does she even want to go to a service academy? She hates being told what to do and having to follow the rules. There are probably so many more qualified candidates who will be fighting for a congressional nomination and she just thinks they’ll give it to her because she’s never been told no a day in her life.

shortstop
Learner
Learner

Post by shortstop »

Well if they’ve haven’t had COVID yet they will now. South Dakota is a hot spot right now. Especially near Mt. Rushmore. I should know I live close.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

Audrey3196 wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:48 am
It’s laughable that Katie thinks she could get into any of the service academies. She always talks about how bad her grades are and her extracurriculars aren’t stellar. Sure she plays sports but it doesn’t appear she’s involved in anything else at school or cares enough to do major volunteer and service work. Why does she even want to go to a service academy? She hates being told what to do and having to follow the rules. There are probably so many more qualified candidates who will be fighting for a congressional nomination and she just thinks they’ll give it to her because she’s never been told no a day in her life.
That never being told what to do mentality is why this country is failing epically during this country. Third world countries have it under control. In Canada, you don’t have to wear a mask in public anymore because they have so few cases. But this attitude of my freedom is at stake is why we are unable to go in public without a mask and why we can’t send our kids to school without being scared of them bringing the virus home. If we just did what we were told, sucked up our pride and just did it, maybe we would be more like Canada. But no people like this exist and think that they don’t have to follow the rules and ruin it for the rest of us.

Also how is she still involved in sports if her grades are so bad? When i was In school i was In choir, theatre and cheerleading and in National Honors, creative writing club. In order to stay in any sport or club you had to maintain a C average in every course you took and had to submit your report card to your teacher, club teacher or coach. Same with cheer (i did All star cheer so we had to show our coaches our report cards). Failure to do that meant you would be kicked out of the club. How is she still in any sports? What exactly are horrible grades? I remember That the average for most of the students on my cheer team was a B and most of them were like me they did cheer and other stuff at school. Usually they did school cheer as well. But idk how she thinks her “idgaf” attitude is sooo cool bruh. I thought all the cool kids were A/B students. When i was In school that was how it was.

Mark
Informer
Informer

Post by Mark »

A virus can only be seen using an electron microscope. How is a porous cloth mask going to protect you? Did you know that doctors and nurses in western African came down with Ebola even though they were wearing space suit type PPE? Cloth masks, at best, filter to 20 microns. The Covid virus is .1 micron. Just saying.

TripTrop
Learner
Learner

Post by TripTrop »

Lisatheacrobat wrote:
Audrey3196 wrote:
That never being told what to do mentality is why this country is failing epically during this country. Third world countries have it under control. In Canada, you don’t have to wear a mask in public anymore because they have so few cases. But this attitude of my freedom is at stake is why we are unable to go in public without a mask and why we can’t send our kids to school without being scared of them bringing the virus home. If we just did what we were told, sucked up our pride and just did it, maybe we would be more like Canada. But no people like this exist and think that they don’t have to follow the rules and ruin it for the rest of us.

Also how is she still involved in sports if her grades are so bad? When i was In school i was In choir, theatre and cheerleading and in National Honors, creative writing club. In order to stay in any sport or club you had to maintain a C average in every course you took and had to submit your report card to your teacher, club teacher or coach. Same with cheer (i did All star cheer so we had to show our coaches our report cards). Failure to do that meant you would be kicked out of the club. How is she still in any sports? What exactly are horrible grades? I remember That the average for most of the students on my cheer team was a B and most of them were like me they did cheer and other stuff at school. Usually they did school cheer as well. But idk how she thinks her “idgaf” attitude is sooo cool bruh. I thought all the cool kids were A/B students. When i was In school that was how it was.
I don’t think her grades are horrible. I don’t think she has a 4.0, but from everything they’ve shown, it seems like she’s like an A/B student. She wouldn’t be eligible for AP classes if she was getting terrible grades because most schools generally require a certain GPA/grade in a prerequisite class. I think she just went from a straight A in middle school to getting mostly B grades in high school

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

That’s not uncommon as your courses get harder. Hugh school is more complex learning than elementary and middle school and who knows how much her home school held her back if at all. So being an A/B or even mostly B student in college level courses in 11th grade isn’t that bad. So why brag that it’s horrible? It’s probably more common than straight A’s in AP classes. That seems to be my memory of high school anyways. I mean I know She wanted to go to med school but we already decided her lack of work ethic is what will hold her back. Interesting how all the girls coming out of gyms cool are turning out to have zero work ethic when gymnastics is often known for teaching kids good time management and work ethic. So i wonder why they are coming out lazy?

fierceeflyeer
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by fierceeflyeer »

Lisatheacrobat wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:26 pm
Audrey3196 wrote:

Actually I live in Canada and we still very much have to wear masks in all public spaces and continue to social distance across the country. Our numbers are definitely not the same as the states, in fact I heard today the University of Alabama has more cases than our entire country but we are still very much in a pandemic like the rest of the world. In Ontario today we had 190 positive cases which is seen as very high here.

fierceeflyeer
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by fierceeflyeer »

Lisatheacrobat wrote:
Audrey3196 wrote:

Actually I live in Canada and we still very much have to wear masks in all public spaces and continue to social distance across the country. Our numbers are definitely not the same as the states, in fact I heard today the University of Alabama has more cases than our entire country but we are still very much in a pandemic like the rest of the world. In Ontario today we had 190 positive cases which is seen as very high here.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

fierceeflyeer wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:30 pm
Lisatheacrobat wrote:
Audrey3196 wrote:

Gasp! Tara Michelle lied to us?! She is a youtuber from Toronto and she was talking about wanting to go back home because in Canada they had their cases way under control (unlike here but then again that’s not saying much) and she mentioned that they didn’t have to wear masks anymore because they had their cases under control. But i mean I feel Like literally every other country in the world has handled this better than America... even third world countries have controlled their cases. But in America it’s all about me and what i want (As displayed by the Donnelly’s as well as having a clown in control). I may Be moving to Canada if the shit show continues another 4 years.

fierceeflyeer
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by fierceeflyeer »

Lisatheacrobat wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:33 pm
fierceeflyeer wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:30 pm
Lisatheacrobat wrote:
Audrey3196 wrote:

Gasp! Tara Michelle lied to us?! She is a youtuber from Toronto and she was talking about wanting to go back home because in Canada they had their cases way under control (unlike here but then again that’s not saying much) and she mentioned that they didn’t have to wear masks anymore because they had their cases under control. But i mean I feel Like literally every other country in the world has handled this better than America... even third world countries have controlled their cases. But in America it’s all about me and what i want (As displayed by the Donnelly’s as well as having a clown in control). I may Be moving to Canada if the shit show continues another 4 years.
Ya I'm really not sure why she said that lol. I'm from Toronto and we for sure still have to wear masks everywhere like the rest of the world!

lily12345678
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by lily12345678 »

Anyone notice Katie’s Trump bucket hat in the recent vlog (10:11ish)? I feel like they’ve become more unapologetic about their political views after receiving so much backlash in July. I just don’t think I can get behind this family at all now — I can respect traditional Republicans but Trump is just such an awful person.

TheLoneStranger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheLoneStranger »

YouTube won't even put this family in the algorithm for me anymore, but I sought the vlog out today to watch. The comments had me laughing out loud. Viewers can't decide wether Katie's boyfriend looks like her brother or Michael Jackson.....I am so glad I was in school before SM was a thing.
Screen Shot 2020-09-29 at 1.55.00 PM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

That pretty girl could only snag a boy who looks like the distant relative of Michael Jackson?! She must have a really awful personality these days...

bratguru12
Debater
Debater

Post by bratguru12 »

Dating someone that looks a lot like your older brother is odd. I have noticed in some of the vlogs what I can only describe as a weird vibe between Katie and Brennan.....

Tttttrassh
Informer
Informer

Post by Tttttrassh »

bratguru12 wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:04 am
Dating someone that looks a lot like your older brother is odd. I have noticed in some of the vlogs what I can only describe as a weird vibe between Katie and Brennan.....
I’m glad you brought that up. I noticed it too.

TheLoneStranger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Tttttrassh wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:28 am
bratguru12 wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:04 am
I’m glad you brought that up. I noticed it too.
I am usually accused of reading too much into relationships, and I haven't detected "a vibe" between them. They are obviously closer than they are with Ryan, but he is younger. I also haven't watched the vlogs in many months, is it more noticeable recently?

Maybe it is just because "the vibe" with Chad and Shari from 8 Passengers is so overt, I can't detect subtlety anymore. There was a time when Shari would proudly announce how much they danced and kissed at a party. She would also talk about how the other kids at school made fun of her for always saying she would date her brother if they weren't related, and how hot he is. She once smacked him on the butt after telling him how cute it is. So creepy.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

Wait, what? Ew. That’s almost Trump-level “i would Date my daughter if she wasn’t my daughter” level gross... that is oddly concerning. She kisses her brother?! Like on the mouth?!?

TheLoneStranger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Lisatheacrobat wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:42 am
Wait, what? Ew. That’s almost Trump-level “i would Date my daughter if she wasn’t my daughter” level gross... that is oddly concerning. She kisses her brother?! Like on the mouth?!?
Offtopic: The whole extended family is on YouTube and VERY inappropriate. Shari's mother also talks about the desire to date her brother (even though both are long married). They aren't allowed friends outside the family, so that might amplify that "Flowers in The Attic vibe" amongst them all. While the family is big on making kids give everyone sloppy mouth kisses (which is why they all have raging herpes), the older kids aren't kissing on the mouth (hopefully). Teen siblings slow dancing and cheek kissing all night is creepy enough for me.

Luckily Shari lost some of her fervor for celebrating her brother's attractiveness as she has gotten older (or was shamed out of it by the kids at school), and brought the dog as her home-prom date last year instead. They did force her 8 yr old cousin to put on lipstick " to look pretty for Russell", when she was assigned to be Shari's little brother's prom date. If little kids are forced to get all made up to date their cousin, it isn't hard to see why Shari turned out the way she did.

It is the Griffiths family (8 Passengers, The Deru Crew, Bonnie Hoellein, Ellie and Jared, Grandma and Grandpa Griffiths, A Griffiths Life). The matriarch made her son-in-law (who all the wives get massages from) get on all fours to "milk him" when he dressed up as a cow. Then he made his baby girl suck on one of the udders. The family is fascinating in a horrifyingly indescribable way. Highly recommend if you have an interest in abnormal psychology or generational narcissism and abuse.

Tttttrassh
Informer
Informer

Post by Tttttrassh »

TheLoneStranger wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:03 am
Lisatheacrobat wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:42 am
Offtopic: The whole extended family is on YouTube and VERY inappropriate. Shari's mother also talks about the desire to date her brother (even though both are long married). They aren't allowed friends outside the family, so that might amplify that "Flowers in The Attic vibe" amongst them all. While the family is big on making kids give everyone sloppy mouth kisses (which is why they all have raging herpes), the older kids aren't kissing on the mouth (hopefully). Teen siblings slow dancing and cheek kissing all night is creepy enough for me.

Luckily Shari lost some of her fervor for celebrating her brother's attractiveness as she has gotten older (or was shamed out of it by the kids at school), and brought the dog as her home-prom date last year instead. They did force her 8 yr old cousin to put on lipstick " to look pretty for Russell", when she was assigned to be Shari's little brother's prom date. If little kids are forced to get all made up to date their cousin, it isn't hard to see why Shari turned out the way she did.

It is the Griffiths family (8 Passengers, The Deru Crew, Bonnie Hoellein, Ellie and Jared, Grandma and Grandpa Griffiths, A Griffiths Life). The matriarch made her son-in-law (who all the wives get massages from) get on all fours to "milk him" when he dressed up as a cow. Then he made his baby girl suck on one of the udders. The family is fascinating in a horrifyingly indescribable way. Highly recommend if you have an interest in abnormal psychology or generational narcissism and abuse.
So a freak show, basically. I’ll be sure to avoid.

Return to “It's the Donnellys”