InTheFOMO - The Most Expressionful Influencer (Part 5)

Mixedbaby
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: InTheFOMO - The Most Expressionful Influencer (Part 5)

Post by Mixedbaby »

loveherhateher wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:21 pm
In today's vlog, did she really say that she asked her friends and family for money for her birthday?!? Most people with a life like hers (who also got married in the same year, mind you) might have said, "don't get me anything, thanks! a card will do!"

Yeah, no I'm certain as I've just watched the section back again...it's right in the first 30 seconds, for Christ's sake. Yuck!
Just watched it and can confirm she did indeed ask het friends and family money...nauseating

applejacks123
Informer
Informer

Post by applejacks123 »

so sick of senreve sponsorships. none of these bloggers would carry those bags without being paid to do so.

agirlwillbequeen
Debater
Debater

Post by agirlwillbequeen »

Her super special ‘I’m only working with one select beauty brand’ black Friday was hilarious, 20% off Kiehl’s with her code, the were offering 20% off everything anyway! Why bother? Her holiday seems to have been all work, does she stay with her friend the whole time? Cheap skate! Why the hell does she even have a manager that lives across the pond? I know she’s her friend but that must be so inconvenient from a business perspective.

palmer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by palmer »

agirlwillbequeen wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:09 am
Her super special ‘I’m only working with one select beauty brand’ black Friday was hilarious, 20% off Kiehl’s with her code, the were offering 20% off everything anyway! Why bother? Her holiday seems to have been all work, does she stay with her friend the whole time? Cheap skate! Why the hell does she even have a manager that lives across the pond? I know she’s her friend but that must be so inconvenient from a business perspective.
Exactly loooool she is so embarrassing. Plus since when does she use Kiehl's? She's acting like she chose that one brand because it's something special and it makes the most sense for her or whatever, but I thought she was all about that L'occitane routine? Lol, this woman doesn't even try to pretend, she's such a money-obsessed sell-out. She probably just didn't have any other special sponsors who would give her a personalized code for Black Friday.

applejacks123
Informer
Informer

Post by applejacks123 »

since vicki is besties with lydia now she should know that moaning and banging on about being sick during vlogmas is lydia's yearly schtick.

QueenDecember
Informer
Informer

Post by QueenDecember »

palmer wrote:
agirlwillbequeen wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:09 am
Exactly loooool she is so embarrassing. Plus since when does she use Kiehl's? She's acting like she chose that one brand because it's something special and it makes the most sense for her or whatever, but I thought she was all about that L'occitane routine? Lol, this woman doesn't even try to pretend, she's such a money-obsessed sell-out. She probably just didn't have any other special sponsors who would give her a personalized code for Black Friday.
I saw someone point out that Kiehl’s was already running that sale worldwide and would be through Christmas in the comments...bet she got blocked. ImageImageImage

basic_bish
Lurker
Lurker

Post by basic_bish »

Not sure if this has been mentioned but she incorporated a new company at the end of October when she changed the company names over. The new one is called Northern Bee Beauty. The nature of business is listed as "Retail sale via mail order houses or via Internet." I guess she watched the Shane Dawson documentary and wants to get a slice of that cosmetics industry cash :roll:

arrogantraspberry
Learner
Learner

Post by arrogantraspberry »

Victoria’s latest vlog is properly gross, with blood stains and sixteen pairs of Alex‘s socks hidden under the duvet. 🤮

Poopettemetis
Informer
Informer

Post by Poopettemetis »

basic_bish wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:18 pm
Not sure if this has been mentioned but she incorporated a new company at the end of October when she changed the company names over. The new one is called Northern Bee Beauty. The nature of business is listed as "Retail sale via mail order houses or via Internet." I guess she watched the Shane Dawson documentary and wants to get a slice of that cosmetics industry cash :roll:
Haha just found it! Wow.

When I googled Northern Bee Beauty, a site came up explain that Northern Bee was a semi-official Russian political and literary newspaper from the 1800s founded by the secret police 🤣🤣🤣🤣

applejacks123
Informer
Informer

Post by applejacks123 »

arrogantraspberry wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:57 pm
Victoria’s latest vlog is properly gross, with blood stains and sixteen pairs of Alex‘s socks hidden under the duvet. 🤮
they clearly don't wash their bedding that often. gross.

Mixedbaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mixedbaby »

Ew the way she promotes him and comments on his pics makes me cringe
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

agirlwillbequeen
Debater
Debater

Post by agirlwillbequeen »

Mixedbaby wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:17 am
The meaning of the word 'Creative' might need clarifying for her. maybe it is like Stockholm syndrome and he's psychologically convinced her he's some sort of man-god because it comes across like she thinks that.

Jigglypuffer
Learner
Learner

Post by Jigglypuffer »

I do like vic’s content but the kenwood kettle ad made me laugh. As IF she’s throwing out her SMEG kettle and toaster for these
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

QueenDecember
Informer
Informer

InTheFOMO - The Most Expressionful Influencer (Part 5)

Post by QueenDecember »

agirlwillbequeen wrote:
Mixedbaby wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:17 am
The meaning of the word 'Creative' might need clarifying for her. maybe it is like Stockholm syndrome and he's psychologically convinced her he's some sort of man-god because it comes across like she thinks that.
I saw the ad and thought it sucked.

Granted I work in digital marketing and could be jaded but it looked super unpolished to me. I’d grade the finished product a D.

The image would’ve been more compelling if his body didn’t move at all in the animation, just the laptop. His approach was also poorly thought out. He didn’t have to take a million pictures of himself at all anyway. All he needed was one still photo of him as a foundation - then layer rotated pictures of the laptop in photoshop and aftereffects.

He and Vic do so enjoy taking a million unnecessary photos of themselves, though.

Nice craft project, Alex. Cute! Let’s hang it on the fridge.

Clover la BonBon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Clover la BonBon »

Another YouTuber made a video about Vic and this is the comment she posted underneath:

Thoughts?

Mixedbaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mixedbaby »

Tamara and Caro Daur and a bunch of other influencers are in Switzerland with la mer and meanwhile Vic has posted 9 (!) stories about her book today and how it got amazing reviews and makes the perfect christmas gift. She must be fuming when she sees those other girls’ stories and is trying to make up for it by bragging about her pathetic book lol

Shellgoss89
Informer
Informer

Post by Shellgoss89 »

Clover la BonBon wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:50 am
Another YouTuber made a video about Vic and this is the comment she posted underneath:

Thoughts?
These influencers really do just stalk everywhere just to find there names mentioned. To be honest it seems a bit pathetic to even engage with ppl making videos about u. It shows a lot of insecurity

palmer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by palmer »

Shellgoss89 wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:09 am
Clover la BonBon wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:50 am

Thoughts?
These influencers really do just stalk everywhere just to find there names mentioned. To be honest it seems a bit pathetic to even engage with ppl making videos about u. It shows a lot of insecurity
That’s why I laughed when she made it a point to mention she hadn’t read “hate sites” (as she called them) in five years. If she really hadn’t read them for this long why would she even think about mentioning it? It was such a random statement, and she sounded way too bothered when she said it.

calabazarock
Informer
Informer

Post by calabazarock »

I wanted to see the walking closet video but just was too distracted by her wee rows an her weird eye makeup. Skipped through the whole thing.

applejacks123
Informer
Informer

Post by applejacks123 »

calabazarock wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:08 pm
I wanted to see the walking closet video but just was too distracted by her wee rows an her weird eye makeup. Skipped through the whole thing.
you missed literally nothing. her banging on and on about being sick, a lackluster mytheresa advertorial (she seems bored with herself at this point) and then she closed saying she is feeling anxious and needs a bath :roll:

Return to “Inthefrow”