InTheFOMO - The Most Expressionful Influencer (Part 5)

Mixedbaby
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: InTheFOMO - The Most Expressionful Influencer (Part 5)

Post by Mixedbaby »

Lol of course she had to go on her own #gifted trip to the mountains after being excluded from the la mer one...pathetic! Also she posted multiple stories of the hotel before mentioning it was gifted, ugh she exhausts me
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

calabazarock
Informer
Informer

Post by calabazarock »

applejacks123 wrote:
Mon Dec 16, 2019 6:24 am
calabazarock wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:08 pm
I wanted to see the walking closet video but just was too distracted by her wee rows an her weird eye makeup. Skipped through the whole thing.
you missed literally nothing. her banging on and on about being sick, a lackluster mytheresa advertorial (she seems bored with herself at this point) and then she closed saying she is feeling anxious and needs a bath :roll:
Aahhh, good to know.
BTW, I meant EYEBROWS. 😅

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567 »

Ugh, maybe I'm being too judgy, but I just find it to be so gross and excessive when people dedicate and entire BEDROOM to their hideously expensive designer clothing and turn it into a "closet". There's just something super consumeristic (and almost greedy? sad? pathetic?) about having that much STUFF and dedicating that much square footage to STUFF and idolizing all of your STUFF. One person doesn't need all of that -- she's going to fill all the shelves up, and probably only end up wearing 10-20% of it. And I think she totally tried to copy Lydia Elise Millen, but it's not as luxe looking lol.

Mixedbaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mixedbaby »

How many more times is she gonna brag about her stupid video?? It’s not cute to constantly compliment yourself, Vic, enough!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

palmer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by palmer »

Mixedbaby wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:25 am
How many more times is she gonna brag about her stupid video?? It’s not cute to constantly compliment yourself, Vic, enough!!
I know right. She probably thinks it deserves to go viral, like that 50 min 'documentary' about her wedding dress. I swear she's slowly becoming the most conceited of all of them (influencers).

QueenDecember
Informer
Informer

Post by QueenDecember »

palmer wrote:
Mixedbaby wrote:
I know right. She probably thinks it deserves to go viral, like that 50 min 'documentary' about her wedding dress. I swear she's slowly becoming the most conceited of all of them (influencers).
I’m seriously so confused WHY she is so proud of that stupid ad. She’s going on about it like it’s such a big achievement and I cannot fathom why. Guess they really kissed her ass the day of filming?

I’d be PISSED if I blew some of my marketing budget on her for that bullshit ad.

All the ad does is put a leading Bulgari competitor, Tiffany’s, in the mindset of the viewer in a positive and nostalgic way. Copying the moment and attempting to respin it for some pop-up shop comes off as cheap and tacky. (Two words I don’t think Harrods or Bulgari want associates with them.)

Gosh I wish I had the nerve to comment that the ad sucks and tag Bulgari in. It’d be fun to also tag Bulgari in her Tommy Hilfiger watch ads.

Everything is just another exercise in growing Vics already overinflated ego.

Shellgoss89
Informer
Informer

Post by Shellgoss89 »

Someone one asked on her ig post if her current trip to the mountains was there honeymoon, she said no there hoping to go on one next yr! Firstly they go on holidays every week why do they need a designated "honeymoon" Secondly she's probably waiting until someone "sponsers/gifts" it to them. It would be a cold day in hell before they spend there own money.

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567 »

palmer wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:59 am
Mixedbaby wrote:
Lmao she probably thinks she's the next Audrey Hepburn :rofl:

These influencers just love to take credit for ideas/campaigns they didn't even come up with, and then act like they worked sooo hard on it...like why tf is she "so proud" and thinks she's being "creative"? She didn't do any of the actual work...a marketing team came up with the ad concept, a film crew/photographer created the vid, etc....all Victoria had to do was show up and look through a window lol. She didn't even have any lines.

Mixedbaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mixedbaby »

Omg pathetic, even her birkin is on loan :D

Is this woman EVER gonna spend her own money? I don’t understand her value as an influencer. E.g. her deal with Bentley: she claims its the best car she ever drove and she doesn’t ever wanna give it back bc it’s sooo amazing blablabla...but she doesn’t even consider buying it for herself after testing it for so long...yet she is supposed to be convincing us to buy it? Really? Maybe if you spent your own money on something people would actually be influenced Vic, just maybe

agirlwillbequeen
Debater
Debater

Post by agirlwillbequeen »

Mixedbaby wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 1:42 am

Is this woman EVER gonna spend her own money? I don’t understand her value as an influencer. E.g. her deal with Bentley: she claims its the best car she ever drove and she doesn’t ever wanna give it back bc it’s sooo amazing blablabla...but she doesn’t even consider buying it for herself after testing it for so long...yet she is supposed to be convincing us to buy it? Really? Maybe if you spent your own money on something people would actually be influenced Vic, just maybe
That bag is far too big for her alex induced emaciated frame .. i dont think Hermes ever gift their bags so she's never getting one!!

arrogantraspberry
Learner
Learner

Post by arrogantraspberry »

Mixedbaby wrote:

Ew, that’s one shabby looking Birkin...At this point it’s better to buy a good knock off, or a bag that was inspired by Birkin, than to carry around other people’s grubby, used original.

loveherhateher
Informer
Informer

Post by loveherhateher »

arrogantraspberry wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 4:56 am
Mixedbaby wrote:

Ew, that’s one shabby looking Birkin...At this point it’s better to buy a good knock off, or a bag that was inspired by Birkin, than to carry around other people’s grubby, used original.
I would agree with you, but buying second hand luxury items is how a lot of people build their collections. I do think you have to be quite the discerning shopper to get one in good condition, but it's a great way to get ridiculously priced items for 60-75% of the price.

arrogantraspberry
Learner
Learner

Oh I totally agree with you, I’m all for buying second hand, I was just referring to this particular Birkin which looks really shabby.

goldblums
Lurker
Lurker

Post by goldblums »

She must be trolling with the „70 luxury bags“ video. Please let her be trolling

loveherhateher
Informer
Informer

Post by loveherhateher »

arrogantraspberry wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:22 am
Oh I totally agree with you, I’m all for buying second hand, I was just referring to this particular Birkin which looks really shabby.
So true. I just watched the handbag video and it looks very, very pre-loved. Not the best example of the service, honestly.

zarhagoza
Learner
Learner

Post by zarhagoza »

her handbag collection highlighted to me how many freebies she must get ... so many of those bags she has in weird size/colour combos - obviously because she didn't choose them but because they were gifted (also - there was no/minimal disclosure of which bags she had bought or were gifted throughout, is this in compliance with the advertising rules?) also noticed how she said things like "because I added things to this bag it is WORTH a lot" note: not i 'paid' a lot .... I see you Vicky :tu:

Mixedbaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mixedbaby »

Looooool

arrogantraspberry
Learner
Learner

Mixedbaby wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 4:42 am
Looooool
She full on has a drooping eyelid on her left eye from botox. Also her face looks eerily plastic. Shockingly bad cosmetic result, I’d be asking for my money back (and using an older picture for such an insta post, this just looks tragic).

QueenDecember
Informer
Informer

Post by QueenDecember »

Vic really needs to start eating more. It’s not starving her thick thighs away - it’s just making her look unbalanced and I want to smack Alex for ever commenting on her diet.

loveherhateher
Informer
Informer

Post by loveherhateher »

zarhagoza wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 4:32 am
her handbag collection highlighted to me how many freebies she must get ... so many of those bags she has in weird size/colour combos - obviously because she didn't choose them but because they were gifted (also - there was no/minimal disclosure of which bags she had bought or were gifted throughout, is this in compliance with the advertising rules?) also noticed how she said things like "because I added things to this bag it is WORTH a lot" note: not i 'paid' a lot .... I see you Vicky :tu:
you hit the nail on the head here! The largest collection she has is from Bulgari, a brand not known for luxury bags and they're all the exact same ones. The ones she bought herself are much more practical (size, color, etc) and the ones she's been gifted are all super mini, lower-cost versions of those bags. It makes me think that she may have been getting paid in barter instead of actual cash for a few years. The Burberry that she was allowed to personalize is atrocious. I can't understand what made her choose that color way. The Chanel Jumbo? Horrifying. Her bag collection is honestly nothing to write home about. It reads more a cautionary tale of what not to do.

Return to “Inthefrow”