PiinkPrisonPal (Part 56)

tahtee
Learner
Learner
Posts: 75
Joined: Fri May 24, 2019 5:10 pm
Has thanked: 60 times
Been thanked: 350 times

Re: PiinkPrisonPal (Part 56)

Post by tahtee » Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:20 pm

LiddlePallid wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:51 pm
He just wants her back because he doesn't want to live in a basement or wherever the fuck he's living (and he probably misses the pets). She just wants him back because she can't function on her own and needs someone to mow her lawn. Despite the fact their relationship was absolute shit before and we all saw it, I'm guessing they'll be moved back in together by the end of summer.

My question is, is she keeping Romero's cat now or what? I can only imagine that encounter if he comes back to pick her up :rofl:
I can just imagine her making a video after they get back together “if you love someone set them free. If they come back it was meant to be” or some bullshit

reality04
Debater
Debater
Posts: 184
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:49 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 472 times

Re: PiinkPrisonPal (Part 56)

Post by reality04 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:30 pm

tahtee wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:20 pm
LiddlePallid wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:51 pm
He just wants her back because he doesn't want to live in a basement or wherever the fuck he's living (and he probably misses the pets). She just wants him back because she can't function on her own and needs someone to mow her lawn. Despite the fact their relationship was absolute shit before and we all saw it, I'm guessing they'll be moved back in together by the end of summer.

My question is, is she keeping Romero's cat now or what? I can only imagine that encounter if he comes back to pick her up :rofl:
I can just imagine her making a video after they get back together “if you love someone set them free. If they come back it was meant to be” or some bullshit
That will definitely happen by the end of summer. It's sad how little she thinks of herself

User avatar
sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 2311
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:50 pm
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 2876 times

Re: PiinkPrisonPal (Part 56)

Post by sisinikkole » Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:19 pm

this new video may be the first semi interesting video she's filmed in years possibly the entirety of her channel.
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

pain-the-puckbunnyx2
Learner
Learner
Posts: 52
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:40 am
Location: Canada
Has thanked: 35 times
Been thanked: 74 times

Re: PiinkPrisonPal (Part 56)

Post by pain-the-puckbunnyx2 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:23 pm

sisinikkole wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:19 pm
this new video may be the first semi interesting video she's filmed in years possibly the entirety of her channel.
I agree 100%. It was actually a really good video idea and it was fun to watch. Congrats to Sam for actually making a decent video for the first time is years.

Aluminumfoilcat
Wanderer
Wanderer
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:30 pm
Has thanked: 137 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: PiinkPrisonPal (Part 56)

Post by Aluminumfoilcat » Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:28 pm

Totally agree about the disposable camera video. It was nice to see her be genuinely happy about seeing old pictures of her pets. I think she played up her reaction about seeing the Dahltyn pics but there was some truth to it. Seemed like it was bittersweet for her to see that. Not at all like the pics with the other ex, she didn't seem moved by those at all.

reality04
Debater
Debater
Posts: 184
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:49 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 472 times

Re: PiinkPrisonPal (Part 56)

Post by reality04 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:50 pm

Watched her Canada Day vlog: It pisses me off to no end that she plays up her anXiEty. I just find it really disrespectful to people who truly battle it daily. For her to walk around, feel nervous, then claim "ANXIETY" just makes me mad

en_SERIO
Learner
Learner
Posts: 83
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:58 pm
Has thanked: 201 times
Been thanked: 80 times

Re: PiinkPrisonPal (Part 56)

Post by en_SERIO » Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:56 pm

what the actual f&@ was her Canada Day video. her poem omg...... but glad this di-di-di put out another video, I need something to watch and procrastinate sleep before waking up for a 5am shift.

tahtee
Learner
Learner
Posts: 75
Joined: Fri May 24, 2019 5:10 pm
Has thanked: 60 times
Been thanked: 350 times

Re: PiinkPrisonPal (Part 56)

Post by tahtee » Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:51 pm

Aluminumfoilcat wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:28 pm
Totally agree about the disposable camera video. It was nice to see her be genuinely happy about seeing old pictures of her pets. I think she played up her reaction about seeing the Dahltyn pics but there was some truth to it. Seemed like it was bittersweet for her to see that. Not at all like the pics with the other ex, she didn't seem moved by those at all.
I kinda get what she was feeling. In her eyes she feels like she gave dahltyn her all but he was never appreciative of it. So it’s like she feels like the reason it ended she had no control over cause she couldn’t make him change. I think she just misses what it could have been

SugarDarling
Talker
Talker
Posts: 136
Joined: Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:30 am
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 187 times

Re: PiinkPrisonPal (Part 56)

Post by SugarDarling » Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:20 pm

Ughhh I'm so behind! My wedding is getting closer and I can't keep up with her fuckary! I'll admit she's my guilty pleasure so good thing we have this thread, I'll just read here 😂

yvillato1998
Learner
Learner
Posts: 73
Joined: Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:29 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 23 times

Re: PiinkPrisonPal (Part 56)

Post by yvillato1998 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:16 am

tahtee wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:20 pm
LiddlePallid wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:51 pm
He just wants her back because he doesn't want to live in a basement or wherever the fuck he's living (and he probably misses the pets). She just wants him back because she can't function on her own and needs someone to mow her lawn. Despite the fact their relationship was absolute shit before and we all saw it, I'm guessing they'll be moved back in together by the end of summer.

My question is, is she keeping Romero's cat now or what? I can only imagine that encounter if he comes back to pick her up :rofl:
I can just imagine her making a video after they get back together “if you love someone set them free. If they come back it was meant to be” or some bullshit
She will have to face facts that in her current state dcap really is the best she can do. When Alexis moves away with her BF, she will most likely 100% get back together with dolphin because she will essentially be alone.
Image

User avatar
stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 2662
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:24 am
Has thanked: 47 times
Been thanked: 122 times

Re: PiinkPrisonPal (Part 56)

Post by stars&rockets08 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:03 am

So she drove while she felt high?? :? Also, yeah it def just ig fitness accounts that are DMing her lol. Maybe they want to help her tone up loool. What colour is her Range Rover? Because, when she's plugging in the lawn mover or whatever, there's a white car in there. Is Dip still keeping his Jimmy in there? I'm pretty sure her car is a dark colour. I still think they're gonna for sure get back together, her crying over that pic, and their tweets... :roll: Who was she looking at during her Canada Day taste test?? Because if it was Alexis, she would've shown her, or acknowledged that she was there. Maybe have her try some too. She went clubbing with Alexis last night. Looked like she was in a similar outfit to the one she wore when she went to see Karlee. She ordered so much everyday for her unwearable clothes. You'd think she'd be wearing all kinds of ridiculous outfits to the ~club~. Ofc, she's getting drunk every weekend, her ~bestie~ is 19!! I honestly felt sad for her when she was talking about wow I was sober for the first weekend in awhile. Get your shit together, you can have fun without getting shitfaced,or even drinking at all!! FFS, you're not 19!! Her quarter life crisis is just getting sadder, and sadder.
Image

User avatar
LiddlePallid
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Posts: 20340
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:08 am
Has thanked: 471 times
Been thanked: 2833 times

Re: PiinkPrisonPal (Part 56)

Post by LiddlePallid » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:30 am

Let's not give her too much credit here - the only reason she made this video was because she found old cameras and was like "omg content!" She wouldn't have thought to go LOOKING for old cameras to develop, she just stumbled upon them in her hoard lmao. Don't anyone get their hopes up that she has ideas for decent content :rofl:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who realized she kept looking off to the side when she was eating the Canada Day foods. Either Romero got out of jail or Dahltyn is back in the picture and she's keeping it hidden because she knows what a dumbass she'll look like either way!

guruesttrash
Wallflower
Wallflower
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:22 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PiinkPrisonPal (Part 56)

Post by guruesttrash » Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:33 am

Sorry for my bad english but im 100% sure she took that photo with dalthon reacently. Look at her hair, you can tell that she has tape in extension poking through her pony tail and she did not get them when she still was with dalthon. Also her hair is bleach blond, she did not have that hair at the beggining when they moved to that house. 100% sure she is back with dalthon.
EE91BD54-A2BF-48F5-848B-9D415D95D737.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 2311
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:50 pm
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 2876 times

Re: PiinkPrisonPal (Part 56)

Post by sisinikkole » Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:10 am

guruesttrash wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:33 am
Sorry for my bad english but im 100% sure she took that photo with dalthon reacently. Look at her hair, you can tell that she has tape in extension poking through her pony tail and she did not get them when she still was with dalthon. Also her hair is bleach blond, she did not have that hair at the beggining when they moved to that house. 100% sure she is back with dalthon.EE91BD54-A2BF-48F5-848B-9D415D95D737.png
he looks too thin it that picture for it to be recent.
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

green kitty
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 653
Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:32 pm
Has thanked: 137 times
Been thanked: 531 times

Re: PiinkPrisonPal (Part 56)

Post by green kitty » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:07 am

sisinikkole wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:10 am
guruesttrash wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:33 am
Sorry for my bad english but im 100% sure she took that photo with dalthon reacently. Look at her hair, you can tell that she has tape in extension poking through her pony tail and she did not get them when she still was with dalthon. Also her hair is bleach blond, she did not have that hair at the beggining when they moved to that house. 100% sure she is back with dalthon.EE91BD54-A2BF-48F5-848B-9D415D95D737.png
he looks too thin it that picture for it to be recent.

her hair has always been thin and she used to have the extensions you put in and remove daily (dont know the tern) and they were always visible. that photo is 100% 2013/14 because they're both thin

User avatar
white trash sparkles
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1321
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:51 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 60 times

Re: PiinkPrisonPal (Part 56)

Post by white trash sparkles » Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:23 pm

PiinkFart wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:34 pm
Image

I’m so over these two lunatics. Move the fuck on or get back together, but they’re both tweeting like lovesick preteens when they’re both grown ass adults.
Yes. This man was with her for nearly 6 years and had no intention of marrying her or getting a permanent career (other than seasonal construction work). He just wanted someone to live off of.

Jes+
Wallflower
Wallflower
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:06 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: PiinkPrisonPal (Part 56)

Post by Jes+ » Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:46 am

tahtee wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:26 pm
She’s looking a bit low key anorexic in her snap .. not sure if it’s the angle but it’s kind of worrisome. Also weird considering Starbucks everyday, but like is that the only thing she’s been consuming? How did she lose weight this fast
I don’t want to spread rumours or diagnose or say anything for sure because I didn’t save any screen shots. But back in the day, like years ago, I was on insta and scrolling through the page where you can see what people you follow have liked recently. I saw her insta handle and she had liked three pages that were all along the lines of “pro-ana” or “ana inspo”. I didn’t know what they were so I clicked and it was all of those horrifying anorexic “motivation” pages where they share pictures to continue starving themselves. I wish I had taken a picture but I KNOW that I saw it. I’ve looked through the pages she follows to try and prove it but I’ve come up with nothing, unfortunately.

User avatar
Here4TheTea2
Talker
Talker
Posts: 110
Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:06 pm
Has thanked: 127 times
Been thanked: 122 times

Re: PiinkPrisonPal (Part 56)

Post by Here4TheTea2 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:14 am

Where are the users who pretended to know Sam IRL? Seems an awful lot to me like it was Sahltyn undercover when he was angry with her and spilling all her life on here and now he’s getting sucked back in so those “users” are gone.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
Here4TheTea2
Talker
Talker
Posts: 110
Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:06 pm
Has thanked: 127 times
Been thanked: 122 times

Re: PiinkPrisonPal (Part 56)

Post by Here4TheTea2 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:15 am

Dahltyn not Sahltyn but salty fits him well.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
Random27
Informer
Informer
Posts: 269
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:56 pm
Has thanked: 72 times
Been thanked: 203 times

Re: PiinkPrisonPal (Part 56)

Post by Random27 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:34 pm

Jes+ wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:46 am
tahtee wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:26 pm
She’s looking a bit low key anorexic in her snap .. not sure if it’s the angle but it’s kind of worrisome. Also weird considering Starbucks everyday, but like is that the only thing she’s been consuming? How did she lose weight this fast
I don’t want to spread rumours or diagnose or say anything for sure because I didn’t save any screen shots. But back in the day, like years ago, I was on insta and scrolling through the page where you can see what people you follow have liked recently. I saw her insta handle and she had liked three pages that were all along the lines of “pro-ana” or “ana inspo”. I didn’t know what they were so I clicked and it was all of those horrifying anorexic “motivation” pages where they share pictures to continue starving themselves. I wish I had taken a picture but I KNOW that I saw it. I’ve looked through the pages she follows to try and prove it but I’ve come up with nothing, unfortunately.
I could see her doing this to exploit anorexia like she does with her anxiety and depression.

User avatar
LiddlePallid
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Posts: 20340
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:08 am
Has thanked: 471 times
Been thanked: 2833 times

Re: PiinkPrisonPal (Part 56)

Post by LiddlePallid » Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:05 pm

Yeah don't give her any ideas :rofl:

User avatar
sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 2311
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:50 pm
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 2876 times

Re: PiinkPrisonPal (Part 56)

Post by sisinikkole » Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:51 pm

she wants to go to a nude beach just so she can lay out and show her coochie. lovely Samantha. I'm sure the 12 year old cuties needed to know that.
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

User avatar
stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 2662
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:24 am
Has thanked: 47 times
Been thanked: 122 times

Re: PiinkPrisonPal (Part 56)

Post by stars&rockets08 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:39 am

Random27 wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:34 pm
Jes+ wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:46 am
tahtee wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:26 pm
She’s looking a bit low key anorexic in her snap .. not sure if it’s the angle but it’s kind of worrisome. Also weird considering Starbucks everyday, but like is that the only thing she’s been consuming? How did she lose weight this fast
I don’t want to spread rumours or diagnose or say anything for sure because I didn’t save any screen shots. But back in the day, like years ago, I was on insta and scrolling through the page where you can see what people you follow have liked recently. I saw her insta handle and she had liked three pages that were all along the lines of “pro-ana” or “ana inspo”. I didn’t know what they were so I clicked and it was all of those horrifying anorexic “motivation” pages where they share pictures to continue starving themselves. I wish I had taken a picture but I KNOW that I saw it. I’ve looked through the pages she follows to try and prove it but I’ve come up with nothing, unfortunately.
I could see her doing this to exploit anorexia like she does with her anxiety and depression.
NGL, it's crossed my mind... She went from eating whatever she wanted, to "I don't eat sugar, and carbs." Seems like she's being restictive to me.
Image

User avatar
Random27
Informer
Informer
Posts: 269
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:56 pm
Has thanked: 72 times
Been thanked: 203 times

Re: PiinkPrisonPal (Part 56)

Post by Random27 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:19 am

Well it wouldn’t be the first time she did an extreme/dangerous diet instead of eating healthy foods and working out.

green kitty
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 653
Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:32 pm
Has thanked: 137 times
Been thanked: 531 times

Re: PiinkPrisonPal (Part 56)

Post by green kitty » Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:19 am

stars&rockets08 wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:39 am
Random27 wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:34 pm
Jes+ wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:46 am
tahtee wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:26 pm
She’s looking a bit low key anorexic in her snap .. not sure if it’s the angle but it’s kind of worrisome. Also weird considering Starbucks everyday, but like is that the only thing she’s been consuming? How did she lose weight this fast
I don’t want to spread rumours or diagnose or say anything for sure because I didn’t save any screen shots. But back in the day, like years ago, I was on insta and scrolling through the page where you can see what people you follow have liked recently. I saw her insta handle and she had liked three pages that were all along the lines of “pro-ana” or “ana inspo”. I didn’t know what they were so I clicked and it was all of those horrifying anorexic “motivation” pages where they share pictures to continue starving themselves. I wish I had taken a picture but I KNOW that I saw it. I’ve looked through the pages she follows to try and prove it but I’ve come up with nothing, unfortunately.
I could see her doing this to exploit anorexia like she does with her anxiety and depression.
NGL, it's crossed my mind... She went from eating whatever she wanted, to "I don't eat sugar, and carbs." Seems like she's being restictive to me.
she has always claimed to not eat sugar or carbs while going to Starbucks and take out daily. hell, she could easily lose weight from cutting one of the two out or only doing it half the time. she just lies or doesn't understand wtf a carb or sugar is or anything relating to dietary needs. I also agree that if she did follow those pages it was for sympathy but theres 0 evidence of it

Post Reply

Return to “PiinkSparkles”