Tanya Westcrook: The Halo is Slippeen - Part 32

auntiflo13
Has thanked: 0

Tanya Westcrook: The Halo is Slippeen - Part 32

Post by auntiflo13 »

A HUGE thanks to Wordsalad for the fantastic thread name suggestion :love2: :love2: :love2: :love2:
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Orion36
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tanya Westcrook: The Halo is Slippeen - Part 32

Post by Orion36 »

Love this title!

Castille
Talker
Talker

Post by Castille »

Following!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SaltySaltyBITCH
Learner
Learner

Post by SaltySaltyBITCH »

The YT channel "Hollywood Life" were pretty good at reporting the whole Tati v JC thing once he came out with his evidence. They might be a good channel to reach out to about her allegedly threatening Katie with a lawsuit! Clearly no one in the beauty community has the balls to talk about what is happening.

They aren't a massive channel but with over 2m it might be a good start....

SaltySaltyBITCH
Learner
Learner

Post by SaltySaltyBITCH »

Someone went a little overboard on the orange bronzer....

the westcrooks.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

She was working out on Snapchat. Not a good look

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

auntiflo13 wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:00 am
A HUGE thanks to Wordsalad for the fantastic thread name suggestion :love2: :love2: :love2: :love2:
Oooh what a nice surprise to come home from work to! 💖💖 I've had one of those days where I need to bingewatch TRASH and eat marshmallows out of a packet lol
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

Ahuja
Informer
Informer

Post by Ahuja »

following

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Yetta wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:05 am

She has to run around under the shower head to get wet !!! Or as my hubby says : "I've seen more meat on a horse jockey's whip' :rofl:

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

any reviews on new halo pills up on youtube?

Islime
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Islime »

Great title!

Italia739
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Italia739 »

Yetta wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:05 am
For all the workeen out Tanya claims to do and posts she sure doesn't have the muscle tone or seem to have strength.
As fake as everything about her is, it wouldn't surprise me if her "workouts" are just done for posting without actually being done otherwise.

scamlifeguru
Informer
Informer

Post by scamlifeguru »

Foloween!!!!!!!

WOACrystalball
Learner
Learner

Post by WOACrystalball »

Hey everyone and HELLO all DC's, Tati, and Jeffree!

I heard what ALL of you said and I just want to THANK you for your insight and support. After speaking to my content manager at Patheos, I realized that the C&D is really smoke. While they could certainly take me to court, there is nothing they can do to force me to take down the article. So rather than removing the article - I changed the article - completely. I added a ton of information about the fallout - the inconsistencies in the statements and how that plays into the image Tanya wants the world to believe.

What I can say for sure, is I never went into this thinking - oh she's a snake - it was more - what is she hiding? My content editor reminded me that I'm an investigative journalist that does work exposing parts of people's lives they want no one to see. He reminded me that everyone has a "hot button" that will send them spiraling no matter the success they have.

For instance, President Trump doesn't want ANYONE to see his college transcripts - YET he's already the leader of the free world. Trump's hot button is exposing his wealth and intelligence.

For Tati's part, she doesn't want anyone to know that her image as a "good girl" that has integrity and honesty - isn't real. So she will take steps to suppress that information from coming to light. Which is why she was angry with me.

Tati is a narcissist, in my opinion, and may have other mental health issues - I'm not a psychologist - but narcissists NEED control and need to control the narrative. When you are public the way she is, there is zero way she can stop negative press. Public interests are up for discussion, debate, and opinions to be made.

What I find amusing in all of this - is that my article about her had around 32,000 views. Not bad for a small time journalist like me - but an average daily view by Tati in the past month is around 1.2 million. Her views daily are 37.5 x greater than the views in my article over 10 days. Or to put this in another way- on a daily basis she gets 375 x MORE views on her YouTube than that article got on my column.

Think of those averages - and she's worried about that tiny fraction.

California has anti-slapp laws - and even though I don't live there - SHE DOES - which means she can't sue me to shut me up - and if she did, my attorney could file a motion to strike. Which typically goes in the favor of the journalist. Other people have tried to sue me for similar - they never go anywhere. As my attorney has told me multiple times, defamation is extremely hard to prove. She would have to prove that my work is done with malicious intention, based upon lies and that it causes a direct impact to her company. All impossible to prove.

Additionally, suing me would make the story huge - think of it - Tati sues a small-time columnist. She'd look like a bully. Thankfully, I have wonderful editors and managers at Patheos that help me understand all of this - and are willing to stand behind me. None of them pulled the article - because they don't believe in journalists being bullied to stay quiet. The managing editor and CEO could have removed the article - but they didn't.

So what I did - is I went back and completely changed things. I added more links, more sources, more receipts, and took out my bias. Which I think makes the piece more solid, and more in line with how I typically cover these stories.

Here is the updated piece. Thanks again for your support!

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/withoutac ... westbrook/

ThatWeirdChick
Learner
Learner

Post by ThatWeirdChick »

Ok, nobody has pointed this out yet. The brain pills remind me of brown rabbit pellets. Im disappointed nobody made poop jokes yet. Maybe Im just that immature.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

@WOACrystalBall - I don't think they have a leg to stand on by threatening court action imo

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

^^^ Yeah they'd be fucked here (Britain) (public interest and honest opinion are key) so I can only assume they'd be equally fucked in the US too.
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

Tdubbie50
Debater
Debater

Post by Tdubbie50 »

Tanya would be an utter fool to sue Katie. It would show her to be the vile bully that she is. Her "integrity" would be put in the spotlight and would all but destroy her. Going after a small-time journalist over ONE piece when there are many videos and pieces out there about how ridiculous these pills are but she goes after Katie (remember she went after Ax Revolution also). Why her interest in attacking smaller channels than hers? It makes no sense. Then again...Tanya makes no sense either.

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

Tdubbie50 wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:19 am
Tanya would be an utter fool to sue Katie. It would show her to be the vile bully that she is. Her "integrity" would be put in the spotlight and would all but destroy her. Going after a small-time journalist over ONE piece when there are many videos and pieces out there about how ridiculous these pills are but she goes after Katie (remember she went after Ax Revolution also). Why her interest in attacking smaller channels than hers? It makes no sense. Then again...Tanya makes no sense either.
Actually..... If it's not in the article already Katie I'd suggest you put it in. That they sent you a C&D that is. You'd be perfectly within your legal rights and that says a LOT about them in public interest terms. They are willing to slap legal threats on the little guy in order to keep facts about themselves out of the public eye.

WOACrystalball
Learner
Learner

Post by WOACrystalball »

WORDSALAD wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:25 am
Tdubbie50 wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:19 am
Actually..... If it's not in the article already Katie I'd suggest you put it in. That they sent you a C&D that is. You'd be perfectly within your legal rights and that says a LOT about them in public interest terms. They are willing to slap legal threats on the little guy in order to keep facts about themselves out of the public eye.
Scroll to the bottom - there is a blip about it at the end.

Return to “glamlifeguru/Tati”