Re: Tanya Westcrook: The Halo is Slippeen - Part 32

Post by nattydread »

WORDSALAD wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:59 am
jozu wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:51 am
WORDSALAD wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:19 am
Aaaah that scam artist life must be so difficult.
The struggle is so real.

Anyway, taking in all the scandals she's been part of, it no longer surprises me that she's really good at spinning a good story for sympathy.
If there's one thing we have to give to Tanya, it's that she's turned her 'skillz' from her failed career to her advantage. People (en masse as well) seem to fall for her act hook, line and sinker and it can't all be because they're monumentally dumb (although....They still are 😆).

It, unfortunately, shows that there are a lot of people that don't recognize bad acting when they watch her.....when she started talking about the woman that was dying...I was thinking oh no, stay away from these scummy people because they take advantage of dying people and their money/finances/property, a.k.a. what Lames did to his dying mother.

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Pleiadian Starseed »

^ That's hilarious, I would love to see her in the flesh, although we probably wouldn't recognise her :rofl: :rofl:

smartypants80
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by smartypants80 »

vajigglejaggle wrote:
nattydread wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:13 pm
Re: my post above...I forgot to mention the timestamp where she made that dumb comment...@1:02.

Also, why do these beauty influencers put their skincare/primer on first then decide to do swatches of the different foundation shades to find their correct one, wipe it all off then have to go back in with skincare/primer again????!!!!!! This drives me fucking mad. Ugh!!!!
or when they start the video, touch a bunch of products, and THEN put on primer with their hands. like...are their hands still clean at that point? they're so obsessed with skincare but i see them use old and dirty beauty blenders and brushes too. you'd think if you knew that millions of people were watching, you'd want to appear a little more clean than that.
I agree about the dirty makeup caked sponges. You'd think as much as they get in PR they could open a fresh sponge every video.

I always used to apply foundation with my hands as a teen, young adult. Then, I started watching YouTube and every one used a brush first, then every one went to sponges.

I've tried both, but I just get the most natural application using clean hands.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Roxyblonde451
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Roxyblonde451 »

JFreddy83 wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:17 am
What the actual fuck!? Filter malfunction??? Click to enlarge and view the craziness of this eye lol!

4C6E47E4-D83F-405E-A95D-0B8A792F3B22.jpeg
Those earrings look like my old cheap pager chain clip from BACK IN THE 1990's! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

MzWAddams
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by MzWAddams »

nattydread wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:04 pm
SkeleTanya
This is the best name for her yet. It should be in the next post title - if there's ever going to be one!
"I'll clean my room. In exchange for your immortal soul."

Post by Guest »

JFreddy83 wrote:
What the actual fuck!? Filter malfunction??? Click to enlarge and view the craziness of this eye lol!

She's melting :barf:

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

JFreddy83 wrote:

Tanya's brain finally rebelled against her body and she had a stroke.
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

WORDSALAD wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:52 pm
JFreddy83 wrote:

Tanya's brain finally rebelled against her body and she had a stroke.

First, the lip now the eye, next might be her left boob or one of the penis twins on her chest...

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Omg, the way she talks in her sc drives me mad! She's talking about the 4 day week as if she works really hard then says her working day starts with errands, the first being fixing her skanky nails and she hasn't had a manicure in ages. Imagine if a working week started off with errands? Errands for those who have a normal working 4 day week are things they have to do after work or at weekends, like running to the sho to pick up dinner or going to the dry cleaners. I really felt like she was just showing off and rubbing it in that she doesn't have to work like most people do. FGS she doesn't even have kids to look after or drop off at school/childminders! Even if she did have kids, it would be Lames doing the school run, she's so up herself she can't even drive herself somewhere!

smartypants80
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by smartypants80 »

Lifeat50 wrote:Omg, the way she talks in her sc drives me mad! She's talking about the 4 day week as if she works really hard then says her working day starts with errands, the first being fixing her skanky nails and she hasn't had a manicure in ages. Imagine if a working week started off with errands? Errands for those who have a normal working 4 day week are things they have to do after work or at weekends, like running to the sho to pick up dinner or going to the dry cleaners. I really felt like she was just showing off and rubbing it in that she doesn't have to work like most people do. FGS she doesn't even have kids to look after or drop off at school/childminders! Even if she did have kids, it would be Lames doing the school run, she's so up herself she can't even drive herself somewhere!
She's a pampered princess. That was probably in her Match.com profile and James snapped her up. It probably said,

"Hi, I'm an airhead bimbo and refuse to cook, clean or do anytheen other than pamper myself. In return, my huge fake boobs, flat ass, and lyeen mouth are yours to use as you see fit. But only once all your chores are finished and I'm fully worshipped by you."

Lilyrose777
Learner
Learner

Post by Lilyrose777 »

smartypants80 wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:08 pm
Lifeat50 wrote:That was probably in her Match.com profile and James snapped her up. It probably said,

"Hi, I'm an airhead bimbo and refuse to cook, clean or do anytheen other than pamper myself. In return, my huge fake boobs, flat ass, and lyeen mouth are yours to use as you see fit. But only once all your chores are finished and I'm fully worshipped by you."

:rofl:

btw I'm sort of new-ish to her and I honestly can't believe she is 38. I have colleagues at work who are 45 and they look significantly younger than her. I wonder how horrible she'd look had she not had all those surgeries. Damn.

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

^ I agree my Mum is 54 and she looks much much younger than Tanya and she hasn't had any work done, no fillers or botox. She has led a healthy lifestyle, no drinking no smoking and most importantly she has worn SPF for the last 30 yrs plus she eats properly and isn't a skeleton. Tanya just looks like a 55 yr old who had sat in the sun all her life with no protection, smoked, drank heavily, who doesn't eat properly, spent her life standing on the scales and who now has had work done and is trying to look and act younger!

hooyah123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hooyah123 »

Pleiadian Starseed wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:48 am
^ I agree my Mum is 54 and she looks much much younger than Tanya and she hasn't had any work done, no fillers or botox. She has led a healthy lifestyle, no drinking no smoking and most importantly she has worn SPF for the last 30 yrs plus she eats properly and isn't a skeleton. Tanya just looks like a 55 yr old who had sat in the sun all her life with no protection, smoked, drank heavily, who doesn't eat properly, spent her life standing on the scales and who now has had work done and is trying to look and act younger!
sidenote: it kinda irks me when people think that as soon as u turn 40 u just start getting wrinkles everywhere and look horrible. 40 is honeslty not even that old! it's like 50% through your life (if you live till your 80). all the procedures in the world will do nothing for your appearance if you treat your body like shit (exibit A: tati)
If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it.

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

hooyah123 wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:13 am
sidenote: it kinda irks me when people think that as soon as u turn 40 u just start getting wrinkles everywhere and look horrible. 40 is honeslty not even that old! it's like 50% through your life (if you live till your 80). all the procedures in the world will do nothing for your appearance if you treat your body like shit (exibit A: tati)
Hear hear! I mean I dunno, I could be delusional but I don't look that much different from what I did ten years ago. Just fatter 😉 I'm 35 and every time I realise I'm five years off of 40 I just think well, it can't be that bad can it. But like..... I dunno my mum is a midget who refuses to age and is always taken for a good ten years younger than she is so. Sadly I didn't get her looks but it seems I did get something from her!
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

JFreddy83 wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:24 am
DE7532DE-BF27-4ACA-8E28-B3A0EAF498F6.jpeg

Here it is again in today’s video!

BA813696-7400-409F-B167-511B2CFEEA94.jpeg

This is when the filter is doesn’t slip, just so we can see that’s not how her eyes are.
I'm astounded she hasn't 'solved' this with surgery yet

hooyah123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hooyah123 »

WORDSALAD wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:10 am
hooyah123 wrote:
Hear hear! I mean I dunno, I could be delusional but I don't look that much different from what I did ten years ago. Just fatter 😉 I'm 35 and every time I realise I'm five years off of 40 I just think well, it can't be that bad can it. But like..... I dunno my mum is a midget who refuses to age and is always taken for a good ten years younger than she is so. Sadly I didn't get her looks but it seems I did get something from her!
congrats on aging gracefully! i hope i take after my mum too; i'm very tempted to ask her for the whereabouts of the fountain of youth. :lol:
If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it.

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

hooyah123 wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:16 am
WORDSALAD wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:10 am
hooyah123 wrote:
congrats on aging gracefully! i hope i take after my mum too; i'm very tempted to ask her for the whereabouts of the fountain of youth. :lol:
Lol not sure about gracefully 😉 but if I were to age gracefully I just wouldn't be myself lol
You will get far in life if you just follow your mother's example and don't take store by the Tanyas of the world trying to sell you a twisted 'dream'.
Pee off Tanya.

Oops-Ma-Bad
Talker
Talker

Post by Oops-Ma-Bad »

WORDSALAD wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:12 am
JFreddy83 wrote:

This is when the filter is doesn’t slip, just so we can see that’s not how her eyes are.
I don’t know, it almost looks like a shitty eye lift or something. It’s just off and not in an natural way. Look at her left side of her lip, it’s not far off to say she had some shitty work done. With her filters covering it too, nobody would be able to pin when it even happened either. Could have been months ago.
It’s the wonder of nature, baby!

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

WORDSALAD wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:12 am
JFreddy83 wrote:

She will...after she reads your comment and sees the pics. She was probably too busy watching her eyefuck herself while editing that she missed it.

picklerick
Informer
Informer

Post by picklerick »

I can't see any other pictures posted. Anyone else having this issue? I'm missing out on this eye thing lol

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

tittysprinkles

Return to “glamlifeguru/Tati”