Tanya Westcrook: The Halo is Slippeen - Part 32

jozu
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tanya Westcrook: The Halo is Slippeen - Part 32

Post by jozu »

The pictures are hidden in the quoted post. If you click the up arrow, it will take you to the original post with the eye thing.
Tat-clyn Shillbrook - too good to prove it but not too good to spread it.

picklerick
Informer
Informer

Post by picklerick »

Nope, they all show up broken for me regardless of the post.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

tittysprinkles

Nourah333
Learner
Learner

Post by Nourah333 »

Do you guys think Tati and jeffree still friends or not ?? She didn’t review his lipgloss or morphe collab . And they stop liking each other post on Twitter and insta .

Rainbow Dash1017
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Rainbow Dash1017 »

picklerick wrote:Nope, they all show up broken for me regardless of the post.

Same for me. I’m not sure why though.

Peppa Schmint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Peppa Schmint »

Rainbow Dash1017 wrote:

Same for me too. Nothing is showing up when I use the app

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smartypants80
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by smartypants80 »

Yeah, I can't see any of them either. We're missing out.

librettolive
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by librettolive »

What are those grey dots all over her cheeks?

[halloweendarlin]
Talker
Talker

Post by [halloweendarlin] »

librettolive wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:57 pm
What are those grey dots all over her cheeks?
Acne scars or sunspots maybe?

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pleiadian Starseed »

They are age spots/ sun spots, she has more on her nose and other cheek plus a huge one on her forehead. She has them as she doesn't like SPF so doesn't wear it. Silly woman! Everyone knows how important SPF and she is being irresponsible and a bad role model!

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pleiadian Starseed »

Sorry double post I couldn't edit. Hers' some screenshots I took. Omg her bottom lip is horrendous, her skin is awful considering she is using a filter.

Jezahtea
Learner
Learner

Post by Jezahtea »

20190905_024627.jpg
Tati was looking really rough in her most recent video. Looks like Halos not doing a lot for her. Also at the end of the check in, check out that saggy ass in the mirror. Disturbing
20190905_024645.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

Goodstuff88 wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:44 pm
Pleiadian Starseed wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:48 am
^ I agree my Mum is 54 and she looks much much younger than Tanya and she hasn't had any work done, no fillers or botox. She has led a healthy lifestyle, no drinking no smoking and most importantly she has worn SPF for the last 30 yrs plus she eats properly and isn't a skeleton. Tanya just looks like a 55 yr old who had sat in the sun all her life with no protection, smoked, drank heavily, who doesn't eat properly, spent her life standing on the scales and who now has had work done and is trying to look and act younger!
Exaggerating a bit, right? Look, it's nice that your mom looks great, but if she's 54 now it's impossible that she used SPF for 30 years. SPF only became a thing in mid 80's, it was quite new invention and people including scientists were not familiar with the negative effects of the sun such as aging) In the 90's as well - even Hollywood stars were tanning back than. These decades are considered dark ages when it comes to sun protection.
I'll just add to the discussion that my mother is in her 60s and looks like she's in her 40s - and she's smoked all her life, has always had a weird relationship with food and never wore SPF.

Some things are just not in our hands in my opinion. Some stuff is genetics - some environmental, hormonal, stress related, whatever else.

In a perfect world everyone who lived right looked right but that's just not the case for everyone.
Shredder. Master Splinter. Jackie. Boss. Pancake.

hooyah123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hooyah123 »

DaylightAmy wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:53 pm
Goodstuff88 wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:44 pm
^ I agree my Mum is 54 and she looks much much younger than Tanya and she hasn't had any work done, no fillers or botox. She has led a healthy lifestyle, no drinking no smoking and most importantly she has worn SPF for the last 30 yrs plus she eats properly and isn't a skeleton. Tanya just looks like a 55 yr old who had sat in the sun all her life with no protection, smoked, drank heavily, who doesn't eat properly, spent her life standing on the scales and who now has had work done and is trying to look and act younger!
Exaggerating a bit, right? Look, it's nice that your mom looks great, but if she's 54 now it's impossible that she used SPF for 30 years. SPF only became a thing in mid 80's, it was quite new invention and people including scientists were not familiar with the negative effects of the sun such as aging) In the 90's as well - even Hollywood stars were tanning back than. These decades are considered dark ages when it comes to sun protection.
I'll just add to the discussion that my mother is in her 60s and looks like she's in her 40s - and she's smoked all her life, has always had a weird relationship with food and never wore SPF.

Some things are just not in our hands in my opinion. Some stuff is genetics - some environmental, hormonal, stress related, whatever else.

In a perfect world everyone who lived right looked right but that's just not the case for everyone.
true, sometimes it's genetics.

but there's no doubt that if tati treated herself better she would look at least healthier.
If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it.

jozu
Informer
Informer

Post by jozu »

No doubt if Tati treated others better she'd look better in the eyes of others.

Just sayin'
Tat-clyn Shillbrook - too good to prove it but not too good to spread it.

missymoocher123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by missymoocher123 »

Rainbow Dash1017 wrote:

And me. Can’t see anything other than a broken jpeg image

missymoocher123
Gossiper
Gossiper

JFreddy83 wrote:Let me try it with not placing them inline. Does this work? I sure hope so!
No. Still same broken image

missymoocher123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Goodstuff88 wrote:
Hmm not sure. I’m 57 and remember my mother dragging me out of the sea on holiday slathering me with sunscreen or something that “stopped you burning” That would be in the early to mid 70’s.

vajigglejaggle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by vajigglejaggle »

aside from all the other things goeen on with tanya, i still just can't get over her huge horse teeth veneers. i find myself staring at them the most, and then second i find myself raging at her 10 lbs of hair in her face that she just won't really deal with or pull back when she's putting makeup on. the same thing happened when she did the twins' makeup - they both wore their hair down, and it was all in their faces the whole time. how are we supposed to see the makeup?!

Angela Rose94
Talker
Talker

Post by Angela Rose94 »

Jezahtea wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:50 pm
20190905_024627.jpg

Tati was looking really rough in her most recent video. Looks like Halos not doing a lot for her. Also at the end of the check in, check out that saggy ass in the mirror. Disturbing
20190905_024645.jpg
It looks like she's wearing a shit filled diaper. Also her legs are horrifyingly thin.

whydoicare67
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by whydoicare67 »

missymoocher123 wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:46 am
Goodstuff88 wrote:
Hmm not sure. I’m 57 and remember my mother dragging me out of the sea on holiday slathering me with sunscreen or something that “stopped you burning” That would be in the early to mid 70’s.
Sunscreen has been around since the 30's, but even considering it wasn't called SPF until the 80s, that is still over 30 years ago, so not impossible.

Return to “glamlifeguru/Tati”