Re: Ca$hie Crazy Cat Lady - Thift'Thick From Mukbangs' - Part 5

Post by Guest »

rabbittt wrote:
Glorybox wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:54 pm
She wants a fictional character.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Which I will bet my bottom dollar all of her "suitors" are. :tu:

Ha! I’m constantly swinging my opinion on this because part of me doesn’t want to believe she’s lying. I do want to try and be fair but I can’t help but feel she’s making it up for views. If she is, she should consider including writing stories in her next venture. Something tells me that’s not far from the truth and there’s some fucking awful fan fiction out there, penned by her alter-ego.

rabbittt
Talker
Talker

Post by rabbittt »

She lies about everything, even when the truth is staring her and everyone else in the face - such as the pick marks on her actual face being zits. Her "dates" never seem to go well so there will never be any evidence of them - just story time before and after with conflicting details that don't add up. Her gullible stans will believe anything she says, so the gravy train will continue to roll along, slowly but steadily.

In fact, I would not be surprised if she was lying about her latest drama - her gallbladder surgery - and it was cover for something else ...

jaybgone
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by jaybgone »

anyone know if she goes to a dermatologist? her skin looks bad.... instead of purchasing the ugly stuff from her stitch fix and thred up hauls she should use the money and go to a doctor to get checked. I would rather do that than have random injuries or bruises on my face.

kknope
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kknope »

jaybgone wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:37 pm
anyone know if she goes to a dermatologist? her skin looks bad.... instead of purchasing the ugly stuff from her stitch fix and thred up hauls she should use the money and go to a doctor to get checked. I would rather do that than have random injuries or bruises on my face.
She did a video a couple of months ago (I think) with Curology and has since ceased to follow any of their advice about products to use to prevent irritation/breakouts that she'll inevitably pick at.

Post by Guest »

I’m sure she has acne to an extent. I’ve seen a lot of people claim she just picks her face for no reason and that’s why she has the craters, but she’ll pick at any imperfection. There has to be something there in the first place to dig away at. It’s the nature of Dematilomania - and I’m sure compulsions like this are not easy to deal with. Those “monsters and crusty bits” are probably caused by a few bad habits on top of that and wouldn’t be surprised if she has dietary or anxiety-related skin problems, because nobody believes she’s eating healthy. Maybe her operation will force her to do that and reevaluate her situation. As her condition is stress-related anyway, it’s probably the case. I’ve questioned her lack of hygiene on many occasions - cleanliness of brushes and sponges etc. Her nail extensions were often quite dirty too, so if her own nails are like that, she’s pushing bacteria back in, reinfecting the area and causing more problems for herself. The one thing I stand by every time this comes up, is her testing new products and upsetting the skin’s PH balance. I refuse to believe she realises this.

Everything is just covered up and never really dealt with. She literally does just conceal every major issue in her life, hoping nobody notices. Resolving her skin problems would require a lot of effort that I’m not sure she’s capable of dealing with. I hope she does. She should be adopting healthy habits and maintaining a good regime and investing in really good skincare products, not constantly testing new things. If I were her, I’d work with lip, hair, nail and eye products and give my skin a rest. She NEEDS a dermatologist, but as we all know, nobody tells Cassie what to do. After all, she knows best.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

I was just about to comment on how that curology routine seems to be doing diddly squat.

That and I see she still puts polysporin on her face at night. Not a great long term solution there.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

rabbittt
Talker
Talker

Post by rabbittt »

Has anyone here ever seen a pimple, papule or pustule on her face? If so, kindly direct me to the video or photo as evidence she is not full of sh!t in claiming she has acne. All I have ever seen are red marks and scabs where she has picked, probably, healthy skin.

Post by Guest »

rabbittt wrote:Has anyone here ever seen a pimple, papule or pustule on her face? If so, kindly direct me to the video or photo as evidence she is not full of sh!t in claiming she has acne. All I have ever seen are red marks and scabs where she has picked, probably, healthy skin.
You wouldn’t get the chance to see the ‘evidence’ on her face. As soon as she would see it herself, she would have the compulsion to dig it out of there.

rawpumpkin
Talker
Talker

Post by rawpumpkin »

Glorybox wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:31 am
rabbittt wrote:Has anyone here ever seen a pimple, papule or pustule on her face? If so, kindly direct me to the video or photo as evidence she is not full of sh!t in claiming she has acne. All I have ever seen are red marks and scabs where she has picked, probably, healthy skin.
You wouldn’t get the chance to see the ‘evidence’ on her face. As soon as she would see it herself, she would have the compulsion to dig it out of there.

Agree, you'll never see any acne because she will pick it before you would see. I would know :-X It's weird because she generally blames the state of face on acne (period, stress etc) but barely acknowledges the picking.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

rawpumpkin wrote:
Glorybox wrote:

Agree, you'll never see any acne because she will pick it before you would see. I would know :-X It's weird because she generally blames the state of face on acne (period, stress etc) but barely acknowledges the picking.
Right??? It's never her fault, but some other biological factor. Her 3 week period, stress, a product, hormones in general, moving, how sweaty she is (seriously, if it wasnt for her constant period woes I'd swear she's in menopause)

missymoocher123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by missymoocher123 »

GoldChocobo wrote:
rawpumpkin wrote:
Glorybox wrote:

Right??? It's never her fault, but some other biological factor. Her 3 week period, stress, a product, hormones in general, moving, how sweaty she is (seriously, if it wasnt for her constant period woes I'd swear she's in menopause)

Eminently possible. My friend went through the menopause at 18!! This was years ago and quacks think was related to some depression medicine her mother was taking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wind84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wind84 »

She has fessed up to the picking before, mostly in her mental health/breakdown videos. But I understand that she doesn't do that on a regular basis and tries to say it's acne. Maybe it was a pimple before she picked it.

abahney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by abahney »

What in God's name is going in with her skin in general? I'm not talking about her open sites, but I tried to sit through the most recent foundation review and it's discolored all over. There are patches of her skin that have the same stained color as around her eyes while the other parts are pale and red

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

Live stream incoming....

Cactuswater
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cactuswater »

Ooo it’s juicy

abahney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by abahney »

Cactuswater wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:34 pm
Ooo it’s juicy
Ugh I don't want to watch it. Summary? Anyone. I have cookies...

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

abahney wrote:
Cactuswater wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:34 pm
Ooo it’s juicy
Ugh I don't want to watch it. Summary? Anyone. I have cookies...
At the 18 minute mark she calls a nurse "stupid" because getting an IV into her bloated arm was challenging and it hurt really bad.

Like, holy hell, I remember getting an IV done for my C-section and my hand was bruised for a really long time. Weeks. Sometimes they just dont get the vein right away. No one is stupid for missing a vein.

As a trained phlebotomist that comment upset me a bit.

Im still watching though...more to come.

justawful
Talker
Talker

Post by justawful »

I laughed so much when she received the large foreign superchat and she was suddenly so interested in where the person was from and it was so obvious that it was so she could figure out how much she had been sent in US dollars.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

Bet if that nurse wasnt a man she wouldn't have ranted so hard, lol.

Return to “Thrift Thick”