Ca$hie Crazy Cat Lady - Thift'Thick From Mukbangs' - Part 5

justawful
Learner
Learner
Posts: 71
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:19 pm
Has thanked: 282 times
Been thanked: 143 times

Re: Ca$hie Crazy Cat Lady - Thift'Thick From Mukbangs' - Part 5

Post by justawful » Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:35 am

After watching the most recent date GRWM I think she only has interest in people who have no interest in her.

Boots_69
Wanderer
Wanderer
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:13 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 10 times

Re: Ca$hie Crazy Cat Lady - Thift'Thick From Mukbangs' - Part 5

Post by Boots_69 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:07 pm

justawful wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:35 am
After watching the most recent date GRWM I think she only has interest in people who have no interest in her.
She bitched about not wanting to go out throughout the entire video and then has the audacity to bitch that he was bitching??

HE WANTS TO GO OUT SECOND DATE - WHAT IS SHE SO EFFING SCARED OF???

I swear, some people would rather just wallow in misery.

abahney
Informer
Informer
Posts: 333
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:56 pm
Has thanked: 64 times
Been thanked: 600 times

Re: Ca$hie Crazy Cat Lady - Thift'Thick From Mukbangs' - Part 5

Post by abahney » Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:47 pm

The way she was talking about her surgery, I can already see the pity party she throwing for herself afterwards.

User avatar
katethegratedcheese
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:41 pm
Location: WA, USA
Has thanked: 1375 times
Been thanked: 31 times

Re: Ca$hie Crazy Cat Lady - Thift'Thick From Mukbangs' - Part 5

Post by katethegratedcheese » Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:22 pm

justawful wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:35 am
After watching the most recent date GRWM I think she only has interest in people who have no interest in her.
Well, and she wants him to take initiative and decide what to do and where to go. Interest in her isn't necessary that I can tell.

nothingMaster
Stalker
Stalker
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:04 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 11 times

Re: Ca$hie Crazy Cat Lady - Thift'Thick From Mukbangs' - Part 5

Post by nothingMaster » Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:26 pm

Hi! This is my first post ever at GG, but I’ve been a long time lurker. I saw this comment under one of her videos and I had the absolute need to share since I bursted out laughing.
D871E1D3-1A2C-4C1A-8850-74152065B679.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

glowtothegods
Stalker
Stalker
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:20 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Ca$hie Crazy Cat Lady - Thift'Thick From Mukbangs' - Part 5

Post by glowtothegods » Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:40 am

nothingMaster wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:26 pm
Hi! This is my first post ever at GG, but I’ve been a long time lurker. I saw this comment under one of her videos and I had the absolute need to share since I bursted out laughing.

D871E1D3-1A2C-4C1A-8850-74152065B679.png

First time poster here. I'm working late at my office and that screenshot just made my night 🤣🤣

Phil3
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 778
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:36 am
Has thanked: 169 times
Been thanked: 360 times

Re: Ca$hie Crazy Cat Lady - Thift'Thick From Mukbangs' - Part 5

Post by Phil3 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:00 am

Complains that he complains. Wants a guy to take initiative. He does. She's not interested. Looks like the only action she's gonna get is with her collectables.

abahney
Informer
Informer
Posts: 333
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:56 pm
Has thanked: 64 times
Been thanked: 600 times

Re: Ca$hie Crazy Cat Lady - Thift'Thick From Mukbangs' - Part 5

Post by abahney » Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:24 am

Phil3 wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:00 am
Complains that he complains. Wants a guy to take initiative. He does. She's not interested. Looks like the only action she's gonna get is with her collectables.
I wonder if any of them vibrate 🤢

User avatar
wind84
Informer
Informer
Posts: 492
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:56 am
Has thanked: 153 times
Been thanked: 482 times

Re: Ca$hie Crazy Cat Lady - Thift'Thick From Mukbangs' - Part 5

Post by wind84 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:31 am

She is going to sabotage her own love life by being so goddamn passive. The guy has to make decisions and the guy has to tell her what he wants to do and the guy has to take initiative and ask her out again. And she doesn’t have to do any of that because she’s the woman. How is that fair? It’s 2019, not 1950. She is supposedly a socially progressive woman, so she should realize that.

She doesn’t seem to give anyone a second chance when they screw up a little bit, nor does she tell them what she wants. Like when she was talking about the last guy and how they just kind of stopped talking. She messaged him to ask if he wasn’t interested anymore and he said that he had just been super busy and she was like “OK BYE I guess I’m not interested either” Like how does his response scream “I’m not interested anymore”?

I think she reads too many horror stories about men and now she has a complete distrust in them. She thinks every little thing they do is bad in some way and cuts them off completely because of it. It’s frustrating to watch.

User avatar
Cactuswater
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 2103
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:22 am
Has thanked: 1080 times
Been thanked: 1977 times

Re: Ca$hie Crazy Cat Lady - Thift'Thick From Mukbangs' - Part 5

Post by Cactuswater » Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:41 am

Can you imagine all her ancestors from the “great beyond” looking down going come ON! I fought in a war and crossed an ocean to find your great great grandmother and start a family! Don’t let our lineage end because you’re NERVOUS!

justawful
Learner
Learner
Posts: 71
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:19 pm
Has thanked: 282 times
Been thanked: 143 times

Re: Ca$hie Crazy Cat Lady - Thift'Thick From Mukbangs' - Part 5

Post by justawful » Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:21 am

wind84 wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:31 am
The guy has to make decisions and the guy has to tell her what he wants to do and the guy has to take initiative and ask her out again.
then when he DOES those things, she doesn't want to go out with him again!

User avatar
Glorybox
Debater
Debater
Posts: 213
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:57 am
Has thanked: 166 times
Been thanked: 495 times

Re: Ca$hie Crazy Cat Lady - Thift'Thick From Mukbangs' - Part 5

Post by Glorybox » Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:46 am

What exactly is the point of her making these when she isn’t even honest about the dates. Now she’s talking about making a video about bad/creepy ones. If she wasn’t honest before, why start now - to milk this for all it’s worth? After all, these videos are costing her nothing to make. She’ll be over the moon with that. Also, If it’s stressful to have someone new in her life, then why is she doing this?

She always ends up the same result because she can’t seem to understand that people aren’t mind readers and that she is very much the problem. This guy seemed really respectful from the beginning. It’s all or nothing with Cassie and if she doesn’t learn to adapt, she’ll never get anywhere. If she wants the whole deal to revolve around her, she’s never going to be in a longterm relationship. She’s so high maintenance even before it gets off the ground. I can’t imagine what she’d be like in a domestic situation, especially when she pats herself on the back for feeding her cats and vacuuming her floors every 6 months. The idea of being with someone like this exhausts me.

User avatar
pandachan
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 989
Joined: Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:42 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 170 times

Re: Ca$hie Crazy Cat Lady - Thift'Thick From Mukbangs' - Part 5

Post by pandachan » Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:31 am

She doesn't likes the sailor moon box, because she has no purpose for it. Aha, but you have purpose for the other cutesy, unnecessary plastic and plush crap?

User avatar
pandachan
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 989
Joined: Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:42 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 170 times

Re: Ca$hie Crazy Cat Lady - Thift'Thick From Mukbangs' - Part 5

Post by pandachan » Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:33 am

Glorybox wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:46 am
What exactly is the point of her making these when she isn’t even honest about the dates. Now she’s talking about making a video about bad/creepy ones. If she wasn’t honest before, why start now - to milk this for all it’s worth? After all, these videos are costing her nothing to make. She’ll be over the moon with that. Also, If it’s stressful to have someone new in her life, then why is she doing this?

She always ends up the same result because she can’t seem to understand that people aren’t mind readers and that she is very much the problem. This guy seemed really respectful from the beginning. It’s all or nothing with Cassie and if she doesn’t learn to adapt, she’ll never get anywhere. If she wants the whole deal to revolve around her, she’s never going to be in a longterm relationship. She’s so high maintenance even before it gets off the ground. I can’t imagine what she’d be like in a domestic situation, especially when she pats herself on the back for feeding her cats and vacuuming her floors every 6 months. The idea of being with someone like this exhausts me.
I really didn't like how she said, that it looked like the guy didn't have fun at the date. You literally just met this person, why do you think you can already read them? Why not ask how he feels? Oh, right, cassie doesn't do that, she guesses.
I might be wrong, but I think she would be very demanding and clingy in a relationship. Like she asks something and wants an immediate answer type of clinger.

Poptart80
Talker
Talker
Posts: 108
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:22 am
Has thanked: 344 times
Been thanked: 185 times

Re: Ca$hie Crazy Cat Lady - Thift'Thick From Mukbangs' - Part 5

Post by Poptart80 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:36 am

Cactuswater wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:41 am
Can you imagine all her ancestors from the “great beyond” looking down going come ON! I fought in a war and crossed an ocean to find your great great grandmother and start a family! Don’t let our lineage end because you’re NERVOUS!
Eh they’re probably thankful it ends with her. Her life is a dumpster fire. No need to perpetuate that sort of lineage.

User avatar
wind84
Informer
Informer
Posts: 492
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:56 am
Has thanked: 153 times
Been thanked: 482 times

Re: Ca$hie Crazy Cat Lady - Thift'Thick From Mukbangs' - Part 5

Post by wind84 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:46 pm

I'm really curious to know what her idea of "weird and creepy" dates are. I bet it'll be a whole lot of nothing like that guy that invited her back to his place because OBVIOUSLY all he wanted was sex. I wouldn't have gone either and I think that's a bit forward after meeting someone for the very first time, but she acted like he was pressuring her to go to some weird sex party.

kimchijeon
Talker
Talker
Posts: 117
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:26 pm
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 124 times

Re: Ca$hie Crazy Cat Lady - Thift'Thick From Mukbangs' - Part 5

Post by kimchijeon » Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:55 pm

Sooo here's a guy who doesn't beat around the bush, is straight forward about his intentions for her, and makes it clear that he's interested in her, which is exactly what she says she wants... And yet she's the one not feeling it? What was hilarious was that the very traits that bothered her about this guy were ones that she herself has like the whole "he was complaining a lot" when all she does all day is complain. I think she doesn't actually want a relationship or do the work that maintaining one requires but simply the validation of having someone romantically interested in her. When she's not going dates or talking to men she's all desperate for love but once someone actually shows interest in her she says hm not interested.

Also I hate that whole "boss type people in their work life want to take the backseat in relationships" thing that she believes in religiously. Newsflash lady, if that were true damn near everyone would "want to take a backseat" as most working adults will have to juggle multiple things in their lives and manage control over several moving parts. She's not any more a boss than the average working joe who also has to manage his finances, plan for the future, maintain social relationships and responsibilities all while working his average joe job.

kimchijeon
Talker
Talker
Posts: 117
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:26 pm
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 124 times

Re: Ca$hie Crazy Cat Lady - Thift'Thick From Mukbangs' - Part 5

Post by kimchijeon » Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:03 pm

pandachan wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:33 am
Glorybox wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:46 am
What exactly is the point of her making these when she isn’t even honest about the dates. Now she’s talking about making a video about bad/creepy ones. If she wasn’t honest before, why start now - to milk this for all it’s worth? After all, these videos are costing her nothing to make. She’ll be over the moon with that. Also, If it’s stressful to have someone new in her life, then why is she doing this?

She always ends up the same result because she can’t seem to understand that people aren’t mind readers and that she is very much the problem. This guy seemed really respectful from the beginning. It’s all or nothing with Cassie and if she doesn’t learn to adapt, she’ll never get anywhere. If she wants the whole deal to revolve around her, she’s never going to be in a longterm relationship. She’s so high maintenance even before it gets off the ground. I can’t imagine what she’d be like in a domestic situation, especially when she pats herself on the back for feeding her cats and vacuuming her floors every 6 months. The idea of being with someone like this exhausts me.
I really didn't like how she said, that it looked like the guy didn't have fun at the date. You literally just met this person, why do you think you can already read them? Why not ask how he feels? Oh, right, cassie doesn't do that, she guesses.
I might be wrong, but I think she would be very demanding and clingy in a relationship. Like she asks something and wants an immediate answer type of clinger.
Absolutely. She was asking "so where is this going" on a second date... Like chill the fuck out, you've known each other for five minutes. She prides herself in being a straight shooter and not beating around the bush but there's a difference between being straightforward and being psychotic. Even her subscribers were telling her to chill with that.
wind84 wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:46 pm
I'm really curious to know what her idea of "weird and creepy" dates are. I bet it'll be a whole lot of nothing like that guy that invited her back to his place because OBVIOUSLY all he wanted was sex. I wouldn't have gone either and I think that's a bit forward after meeting someone for the very first time, but she acted like he was pressuring her to go to some weird sex party.
She acts so squeamish and weird about sex which I find odd for a 30 year old? Like it's fine if you're not into hookups but she makes such a big deal about the fact that the guy wanted to have sex with her as if it was some bizarre notion that an adult man would want to have sex with an adult woman.

johnny0994
Talker
Talker
Posts: 149
Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:05 am
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 384 times

Re: Ca$hie Crazy Cat Lady - Thift'Thick From Mukbangs' - Part 5

Post by johnny0994 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:28 pm

The way she talks about her dates and where its going and all that stuff reminds me of my 13 year old self. I used to be just like that.

+TacoBelle+
Learner
Learner
Posts: 99
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:14 am
Has thanked: 47 times
Been thanked: 302 times

Re: Ca$hie Crazy Cat Lady - Thift'Thick From Mukbangs' - Part 5

Post by +TacoBelle+ » Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:03 pm

I also think her idea about a guy being assertive about pursuing her and picking where they should go for their first dates is so ridiculous because most humans feel nervous, awkward or unsure when they are in the very beginning stages of getting to know someone. What a new and shocking concept! In general, I think its crazy to judge someone's assertiveness based on that alone when you barely know them.

Also, I know that all types of people use dating apps, but I'd venture to guess that a lot of people that have a hard time approaching and meeting people in person use dating apps to sort of break that ice. (I was one of those people!) So maybe if she wants a higher chance of meeting a guy that's going to actively pursue her, she should put her money where her mouth is and put herself out there more by getting involved in groups/activities etc in her area (seems unlikely).

One last thought- Good conversationalists know how to feed off of the other person's energy and meet them where they're at. We all know that Cassie is a complainer, so is it possible that she started it and he was just mirroring her in a way? Obviously we can never actually know and I could be wrong, but I think there's some serious lack of self-awareness going on here.

gooroo
Talker
Talker
Posts: 124
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:30 am
Has thanked: 35 times
Been thanked: 271 times

Re: Ca$hie Crazy Cat Lady - Thift'Thick From Mukbangs' - Part 5

Post by gooroo » Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:10 pm

Do we think she is a virgin?

User avatar
wind84
Informer
Informer
Posts: 492
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:56 am
Has thanked: 153 times
Been thanked: 482 times

Re: Ca$hie Crazy Cat Lady - Thift'Thick From Mukbangs' - Part 5

Post by wind84 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:49 pm

+TacoBelle+ wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:03 pm
I also think her idea about a guy being assertive about pursuing her and picking where they should go for their first dates is so ridiculous because most humans feel nervous, awkward or unsure when they are in the very beginning stages of getting to know someone. What a new and shocking concept! In general, I think its crazy to judge someone's assertiveness based on that alone when you barely know them.

Also, I know that all types of people use dating apps, but I'd venture to guess that a lot of people that have a hard time approaching and meeting people in person use dating apps to sort of break that ice. (I was one of those people!) So maybe if she wants a higher chance of meeting a guy that's going to actively pursue her, she should put her money where her mouth is and put herself out there more by getting involved in groups/activities etc in her area (seems unlikely).

One last thought- Good conversationalists know how to feed off of the other person's energy and meet them where they're at. We all know that Cassie is a complainer, so is it possible that she started it and he was just mirroring her in a way? Obviously we can never actually know and I could be wrong, but I think there's some serious lack of self-awareness going on here.
Also, she said that she's "so sick" of giving them options, like "do you want to go here or here?" and them being like "I don't know, it doesn't matter" But she doesn't realize that by just giving them options, she is also not being assertive or making a decision about where to go. How about saying "hey, I really like this place, want to go here?"

Mind fucking BLOWN

Omni
Informer
Informer
Posts: 475
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:17 pm
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 88 times

Re: Ca$hie Crazy Cat Lady - Thift'Thick From Mukbangs' - Part 5

Post by Omni » Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:54 pm

gooroo wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:10 pm
Do we think she is a virgin?
She's alluded to regretting hooking up too fast in the past, but she was vague and weird about the details, which made me think she made it up. So I think it's definitely possible she's still a virgin. Any time she tries to discuss intimate matters, she sounds pretty immature.

Aluminumfoilcat
Learner
Learner
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:30 pm
Has thanked: 859 times
Been thanked: 157 times

Re: Ca$hie Crazy Cat Lady - Thift'Thick From Mukbangs' - Part 5

Post by Aluminumfoilcat » Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:31 pm

Omni wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:54 pm
gooroo wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:10 pm
Do we think she is a virgin?
She's alluded to regretting hooking up too fast in the past, but she was vague and weird about the details, which made me think she made it up. So I think it's definitely possible she's still a virgin. Any time she tries to discuss intimate matters, she sounds pretty immature.
She dated that dude for a couple months last year and referred to that as a relationship. When talking about it in the pity party video, the way she described it was as somebody she was dating, not explicitly in a relationship with. To me that is NOT a relationship, it is the precursor to one. I think she's extremely inexperienced and that was the closest thing to a boyfriend she ever had.
I don't even wanna hear her lies about her 3 year relationship in college, I think that was her crushing hard on some poor unsuspecting male friend and she spun it to sound like a relationship and hasn't let go of that lie.

User avatar
pandachan
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 989
Joined: Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:42 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 170 times

Re: Ca$hie Crazy Cat Lady - Thift'Thick From Mukbangs' - Part 5

Post by pandachan » Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:47 am

Aluminumfoilcat wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:31 pm
Omni wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:54 pm
gooroo wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:10 pm
Do we think she is a virgin?
She's alluded to regretting hooking up too fast in the past, but she was vague and weird about the details, which made me think she made it up. So I think it's definitely possible she's still a virgin. Any time she tries to discuss intimate matters, she sounds pretty immature.
She dated that dude for a couple months last year and referred to that as a relationship. When talking about it in the pity party video, the way she described it was as somebody she was dating, not explicitly in a relationship with. To me that is NOT a relationship, it is the precursor to one. I think she's extremely inexperienced and that was the closest thing to a boyfriend she ever had.
I don't even wanna hear her lies about her 3 year relationship in college, I think that was her crushing hard on some poor unsuspecting male friend and she spun it to sound like a relationship and hasn't let go of that lie.
Yeah, that did not sound like a relationship at all, more like the getting to know each other, hanging out with each other phase. I know not everyone likes to talk about sex, a lot of people get nervous or don't like to say certain words, but the way cassie talks about sex is just so weird. It's like she gets giddy, giggly and embarrassed at the same time. I've never seen such behaviour from anyone, who is over 25 and had sex.

Post Reply

Return to “Thrift Thick”