oshaughnessykipp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Acacia Kersey: Stay Vain, Stay Vapid, Stay on Vacation

Post by oshaughnessykipp »

All respect for Brogan has gone out the window
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

wildwild94
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wildwild94 »

oshaughnessykipp wrote:All respect for Brogan has gone out the window
I lost respect for her when she got her son into modeling. This is just her digging herself deeper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sanasunbaenim
Talker
Talker

Post by Sanasunbaenim »

What happened to Rosie is extremely heartbreaking to me. Poor kid.
This is beyond concerning now.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

dufflepuff
Talker
Talker

Post by dufflepuff »

oshaughnessykipp wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:52 pm
Did she spell "ridiculous" as "redicous?" ..and she was the one who talked shit about college and that it was a "waste of money."

AllAmericanTrash
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AllAmericanTrash »

oshaughnessykipp wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:52 pm
It takes a toll on Acacia's mental health when she's criticized? Well it takes a toll on Rosemary's health that she's going through babyhood more scuffed up than a toddler is and has to cry her heart out before her unsympathetic mother finally deigns to come over. But Acacia is who we should be worried about. Stay high, stay helpless, stay harmful to Rosemary!

hater gator
Informer
Informer

Post by hater gator »

“Redicous” Image

All of these 8th grade education-having IG moms need to stfu. As said above, enabling parents online to make poor choices and be neglectful is such a slippery slope that it very quickly becomes defending anti-vax moms because “they know what’s best for their kids uwu”

In terms of criticism of parenting online....no one is holding a gun to their head and making them post and profit off of their children. They post what they post. If they don’t like criticism, no offense, just git lol.

All of these social media parents, including caca, want Stalin levels of opinion suppression on their content but it’s not realistic! Like if fcking candle unboxing channels can get hate/criticism you bet your ass people are gonna call you out on your personally broadcasted bad parenting.

It is true that I don’t know her personally, but she’s still a stranger we’re witnessing neglect her kids. She’s publishing evidence that hundreds of people are seeing as troublesome. If I saw someone out in public laying their kid on the ground and walking off I would say something! It’s the same gd concept!!

She (and other influencer parents) are so narcissistic that they take people asking relevant questions about their kids getting hurt as personal attacks. Girl if my fave was posting what you post I would call her out too! Foh

Peachlimeadebb
Informer
Informer

Post by Peachlimeadebb »

Partysover wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:07 am
Screenshot_20190629-040430_1.jpg

BIG yikes at her response on Twitter. Claiming Rosie poked herself with Brinley's Ariel doll.
Editing just to say this genuinely makes me so mad, because even if the dog just stepped on her leg it has to hurt, Rosie is so tiny.
Saying it was the Ariel doll just sounds sus. Like she thinks it would sound better to say she poked herself with a doll. I don't buy it and Still, someone shoulda been watching her!

notnot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by notnot »

What was Jairus saying in that clip to Briney about "sick"? Sorry English is not my first language and I could not really make out the words...around 1:02 in that twitter vid.

Peachlimeadebb
Informer
Informer

Post by Peachlimeadebb »

I think it's time to end this bitch's career. I just saw the twitch video with Rosie crying and she sounded so distressed! Agonizing! And Acacia HESITATED before trudging over to the other room as if nothing was urgent. I love dogs (I have a labradoodle lol) but Dogs and babies need to be supervised together! Even dogs and little kids! Just common sense, even though dogs can be so protective and sweet, as if the kids they live with are their own, animals can be unpredictable. One of my best friends has an out-of-state relative who went into the other room to pee a few years ago and left their large dog in the room with their newborn baby in their car seat. The dog apparently attacked the baby, biting their head, injuring their brain and leaving skull exposed. I remember how horrifying it was to hear this story and my friend hasn't heard about the baby cousin since (most likely did not end well for baby) but the point is that Luci could have hurt Rosie far worse! Not only does Acacia not care, she basically let everyone know by saying it out loud more or less! And everything is rosie's fault. Rosie poked herself with the dol, etc etc. Well I guess Rosie's gonna have pull out the Elmo cell phone to book herself another appointment, like she did before Keren's wedding according to Acacia. If Rosie bruises easily that's one thing. But given the countless examples of A's complete apathy towards her, Who knows how Rosie is treated? Who knows whether or not they leave the girls alone in a room together or whether or not they're high while caring for them. It makes me anxious and I seriously hope someone speaks up. I find it so hard to believe that Jairus' parents aren't stepping in to raise the girls. Acacia is not ready to be a mom. Before Brinley was born, she gave herself a mom voice, the one that's annoying and we all hate. But she is NOT a safe parent.

Peachlimeadebb
Informer
Informer

Post by Peachlimeadebb »

Defensive much? She sounds like an enabler
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

DaisyDay
Learner
Learner

Post by DaisyDay »

I cannot stress this enough: FUCK ACACIA AND FUCK JAIRUS

The weird phase these two have been falling into is one thing that we can laugh at but putting your fragile daughter in a situation where she can get injured is fucking sick. I’d bet a million dollars that Rosie didn’t poke her eye with Brinley’s doll because 1. When would Acacia ever let Brinley share something with Rosie (and I thought she didn’t know she had hands???) and 2. They already showcase a neglectful behavior towards Rosie and clearly dislike her compared to Brin. I honestly hope someone close to them calls them out or does something to intervene. This is absolutely insane and streaming has definitely shown the true behavior of Acacia and her trashass husband

Post by Guest »

wildwild94 wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:56 pm
I lost respect for her when she got her son into modeling. This is just her digging herself deeper.

Why would you lose respect over the modeling thing though? Lol. Some of the things are totally valid to hate them on but I don’t see an issue with a child being in a few children’s place or gap ads or whatever else.

syddafrickenkid
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by syddafrickenkid »

My daughters 9 months and we have a 6 month old pitty and he got way to excited and knocked her down and proceeded to step on her face and she has a scratch below her eye now but i dont get how she could be so chill about it or whatever my daughter screamed like bloody murder, and it broke my heart i was comforting her for a good bit even 10 mins after she was still sniffiling and had single tears rolling down her cheeks, i dont get how based of everyone describing how she could be so chill??

Also considering my dog at the moment is smaller than hers and also factoring my daughter is also bigger than rosie, i couldn’t imagine how painful that was for Rosie being her size and Luci being her size like wuutt?

oshaughnessykipp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by oshaughnessykipp »

Mention+it+all wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:24 pm
wildwild94 wrote:

Why would you lose respect over the modeling thing though? Lol. Some of the things are totally valid to hate them on but I don’t see an issue with a child being in a few children’s place or gap ads or whatever else.
• They're too young to consent to shit like that
• that industry is beyond toxic. Uses and abuses the shit out of children.
• It's a desperate grab for cash.

iamartvandelay
Learner
Learner

Post by iamartvandelay »

Red flags. Red flags everywhere. I'm genuinely worried for Rosie. Really hoping at least someone on her medical team (if it even exists) is attempting to follow-up on their lack of compliance!

Big Baby
Debater
Debater

Post by Big Baby »

I disappear to watch Big Little Lies and disconnect for a couple days and Acacia is now an oblivious and severely neglectful mother.

Shame on her. I wish she was just fucking give her kids up if this stuff is going to keep happening. She has NO remorse or guilt or emotion in that twitch video after Rosie was hurt by her dog. If I were her mother I'd panic and run as fast as I could to my child and properly consul them. What a goddamn shame. She's a robot.
Why'd you spill yer beans?

Maeve
Informer
Informer

Post by Maeve »

Big Baby wrote:I disappear to watch Big Little Lies and disconnect for a couple days and Acacia is now an oblivious and severely neglectful mother.

Shame on her. I wish she was just fucking give her kids up if this stuff is going to keep happening. She has NO remorse or guilt or emotion in that twitch video after Rosie was hurt by her dog. If I were her mother I'd panic and run as fast as I could to my child and properly consul them. What a goddamn shame. She's a robot.
Same here, I’m a mom and there’s no way I’d hear those screams and not jump out of that chair to check on the baby. She says that people want to make her look bad but she doesn’t need anybody for that, she does a great job herself.

ebony_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ebony_ »

Oh man those screams are heartbreaking. She keeps screaming even when Acacia is with her which made it worse, almost like she couldn't immediately comfort her because she was that scared/in pain. I don't understand what part of her thinks leaving a large breed dog with her vulnerable tiny baby is ok. I thought Luci was an anxious dog and scared of everything? Makes sense why she would be hanging around with the loud unpredictable kids.

Also why would she leave Brinley unsupervised with Rosie? Who knows what is happening outside the door, Brinley has baby dolls so Its not out of the realm of possibility that she would try pick Rosie up as well. Rosie seems pretty docile and easy to manage but if Brinley accidentally dropped her that could cause some serious problems. Obviously it wouldn't be Brins fault, it would be the parents fault for leaving them unsupervised.

I guess if J had to duck to the toilet or something thats slightly different but the fact that everything supposedly happened in that short time is suspicious to me. Hopefully this has opened her eyes to not streaming while her kids are at home because she clearly would rather play video games than actually supervise and interact with her children and she is literally broadcasting it to the world.
sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes, I have a sleep disorder and my brain is often that scattered that I don't pick up on the problems!

Diagonally
Informer
Informer

Post by Diagonally »

She's trolling us right?
Screenshot_20190630-114646_Instagram.jpg
Showing Rosemary and Luci calmly being near each other under close supervision doesn't take away what happened. Doesn't make you mother of the year.

Mads07
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mads07 »

^She is awful at damage control

Return to “acaciacutie”