New Year's Eve

guestgue

Re: New Year's Eve

Post by guestgue »

Planned on going to a friend's house but I got sick so we stayed in.

Jenny McCarthy annoys me.

Angie V
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Angie V »

Haha, I'm kind of surprised that so many of you guys don't have any plans. I'm watching how i met your mother on netflix on my parents' new touch-screen computer and I'm also on my laptop.
I was gonna drink but I had to drive my parents to a party and then pick them up at like 3am so I'm having ginger ale...... and cookies.
imma ball til the day i fall

worldofchances
Talker
Talker

Post by worldofchances »

Angie V wrote:
worldofchances wrote:
Angie V wrote: where do you live?
New Zealand :)
oooh cool!
it's only 1 36 am dec 31st here

well... happy new year to you! xD
Happy new year! To you and everyone :love2:

Angie V
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Angie V »

worldofchances wrote:
Happy new year! To you and everyone :love2:
Thank you! (:
imma ball til the day i fall

Emerald
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Emerald »

Happy New Year!!!

Emerald
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Emerald »

What are you guys doing for New Year's Eve?

theroyalwe
Informer
Informer

Post by theroyalwe »

Bitch and moan about how shit this year was, like every year. :) But I'm staying home.
we get tears over beers once again

theroyalwe
Informer
Informer

Post by theroyalwe »

Bitch and moan about how shit this year was, like every year. :) But I'm staying home.
we get tears over beers once again

Post by Guest »

I am staying in by myself, as I have done since I got my cat. I do not like leaving her alone on Newyears eve with all the fireworks. I always feel a bit like a loser to begin with, but the more time approaches twelve o'clock, and fireworks goes off with a higher frequency, the more confident I feel that I made the right choice. This year she was already hiding pretty early. I don't like fireworks either they make me jumpy.

JustGlow

Post by JustGlow »

So far (it's 10.40 pm), I've been in bed watching Sex and the City, went to work for a few hours, and I'll spend the rest of the night on the couch. I seriously hate fireworks, so I'll stay comfortably on the couch for the rest of the evening.

bznz
Debater
Debater

Post by bznz »

I'm so sick but you know it's New Years Eve so I'M GOING TO PARTY SOOO HARRRRDDD...

in my bed in front of the computer, feeling sorry for myself for being sick and watch The World's End. I never do anything special for NYE because I don't like to party so this is perfect. It's a new year in Sweden in a little more than an hour, I hope it will be a good one.

And please hug your pet for me if they're afraid of fireworks. Even if you have like.. a fish.

JustGlow

Post by JustGlow »

bznz wrote:I'm so sick but you know it's New Years Eve so I'M GOING TO PARTY SOOO HARRRRDDD...

in my bed in front of the computer, feeling sorry for myself for being sick and watch The World's End. I never do anything special for NYE because I don't like to party so this is perfect. It's a new year in Sweden in a little more than an hour, I hope it will be a good one.

And please hug your pet for me if they're afraid of fireworks. Even if you have like.. a fish.
GODT NYTTÅR : ))))) I'm Norwegian, haha!

Morena_p
Informer
Informer

Post by Morena_p »

Going out partying with some friends.

bznz
Debater
Debater

Post by bznz »

WiiKristina wrote:
bznz wrote:I'm so sick but you know it's New Years Eve so I'M GOING TO PARTY SOOO HARRRRDDD...

GODT NYTTÅR :))))) I'm Norwegian, haha!
GOTT NYTT ÅR!! I love Norway so much, I might move there next year. :) Feels weird writing in English to someone who speaks a language that is so similar to my own, but to be honest I don't understand Norwegian at all. That's why you are smarter than us, you understand Swedish. Norway is amazing but expensive. I love you. I'm sorry for being weird, I have a fever. Bye.

JustGlow

Post by JustGlow »

bznz wrote:GOTT NYTT ÅR!! I love Norway so much, I might move there next year. :) Feels weird writing in English to someone who speaks a language that is so similar to my own, but to be honest I don't understand Norwegian at all. That's why you are smarter than us, you understand Swedish. Norway is amazing but expensive. I love you. I'm sorry for being weird, I have a fever. Bye.
Ahh, I'm glad you love us, haha! It's so weird to think that you don't understand us, haha. I can understand swedes, and danes (if they don't have TOO bad of a potato in their throath). Norway is indeed far too expensive, hence why the people in easten-Norway head to Strömstad to shop, ha! I live waaaay over on the west coast..

bznz
Debater
Debater

Post by bznz »

WiiKristina wrote: Ahh, I'm glad you love us, haha! It's so weird to think that you don't understand us, haha. I can understand swedes, and danes (if they don't have TOO bad of a potato in their throath). Norway is indeed far too expensive, hence why the people in easten-Norway head to Strömstad to shop, ha! I live waaaay over on the west coast..
I can understand you sometimes, it's easier to read Norwegian than hearing it. But let's not talk about the Danes, they're impossible to understand.

But to be fair you get paid more, that's why we're invading your country. I guess our countries take advantage of each other so that's okay. I've never been to the more southern part of Norway, I always lived far up north so I've been to Hattfjelldal (before I moved I had 13 km to Hattfjelldal), Susendal and Junkerdal. Have you ever been to Sweden?

(I just want to say sorry to anyone who's just trying to tell other people what they're going to do for NYE, Swedes get excited when something or someone isn't American)

JustGlow

Post by JustGlow »

bznz wrote:I can understand you sometimes, it's easier to read Norwegian than hearing it. But let's not talk about the Danes, they're impossible to understand.

But to be fair you get paid more, that's why we're invading your country. I guess our countries take advantage of each other so that's okay. I've never been to the more southern part of Norway, I always lived far up north so I've been to Hattfjelldal (before I moved I had 13 km to Hattfjelldal), Susendal and Junkerdal. Have you ever been to Sweden?

(I just want to say sorry to anyone who's just trying to tell other people what they're going to do for NYE, Swedes get excited when something or someone isn't American)
Yeah, we do.. I mean, for my 33% job, I get paid approx 8000 NOK AFTER taxes.
OOOOOH! I used to live in a town super close to Hattfjelldal! So We used to go to Tärnaby, and that area a lot when we lived there! I've also driven from Norway to Poland, which involved driving through Sweden, and taking a boat from Sweden to Germany.
(Haha, yes, my apologies to anyone who's not interested in Norway and Sweden!)

bznz
Debater
Debater

Post by bznz »

WiiKristina wrote: Yeah, we do.. I mean, for my 33% job, I get paid approx 8000 NOK AFTER taxes.
OOOOOH! I used to live in a town super close to Hattfjelldal! So We used to go to Tärnaby, and that area a lot when we lived there! I've also driven from Norway to Poland, which involved driving through Sweden, and taking a boat from Sweden to Germany.
(Haha, yes, my apologies to anyone who's not interested in Norway and Sweden!)
Ohhh, that's great. But your chocolate is REALLY expensive so you could get paid a million NOK and I would still feel bad for you. Oh, speaking of... nothing. I really love lefse(that's what it's called right?).

AHHH I USED TO LIVE SO CLOSE TO TÄRNABY( or like, 10 km). I'M BEYOND EXCITED NOW. Driving through Sweden is a bitch, all you see are trees and crazy people.

Ok, nu är klockan snart tolv. Gott nytt år!! :)

Post by Guest »

^Godt nytår til mine skandinaviske "kollegaer"^
(Happy Newyear to my scandinavian "colleges")

Fairycake
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fairycake »

Ahhh its 00:00 here i can finally go to bed LOL had to stay home with a poorly stomach :(
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY !
(Sorry if youre not there yet:) )
<3 <3 <3 heres to being just as bitchy as we have been in 2013 ! <3 <3 <3

Return to “Holidays”