HRH COLLECTION PART 20: NO RING, NO IG & NO SKINNY LEGEND BODY.

Locked
User avatar
kutsu
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 905
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:22 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 522 times

HRH COLLECTION PART 20: NO RING, NO IG & NO SKINNY LEGEND BODY.

Post by kutsu » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:50 pm

Continue here please.

Alayy
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 546
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:50 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 83 times

Re: HRH COLLECTION PART 20: NO RING, NO IG & NO SKINNY LEGEND BODY.

Post by Alayy » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:52 pm

Still no sign of her page. Guess we won't be getting any updates on her latest lean cuisine fix

User avatar
Cactuswater
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1973
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:22 am
Has thanked: 896 times
Been thanked: 1660 times

Re: HRH COLLECTION PART 20: NO RING, NO IG & NO SKINNY LEGEND BODY.

Post by Cactuswater » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:40 pm

Her “new”...? IG is HRHalexcloset. It’s all very suspicious!

User avatar
gumdropdrive
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 845
Joined: Mon May 07, 2018 10:08 pm
Has thanked: 3239 times
Been thanked: 2035 times

Re: HRH COLLECTION PART 20: NO RING, NO IG & NO SKINNY LEGEND BODY.

Post by gumdropdrive » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:12 pm

Omg what happened? What’s the tea


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whatsthisabtnow
Learner
Learner
Posts: 81
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:30 pm
Has thanked: 97 times
Been thanked: 155 times

Re: HRH COLLECTION PART 20: NO RING, NO IG & NO SKINNY LEGEND BODY.

Post by Whatsthisabtnow » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:31 pm

Wow, it took Ogre 24 hours to compose herself enough to shoot an Instastory! Still she had to put some Lumify eye drops in to make her red eyes disappear. It must really hurt her to be forced to be alone with her thoughts instead of constant Instagram posting.

Glad we had a bit of a rest from her sausage finger postings. I guess the Incredible Hulk fist is better to see than sausage fingers.

She must have tons of inventory from her Vegas trip and now she can’t unload it via her Instagram account. It’s her lifeline, “like literally.”

:rofl: :SS:

User avatar
lurksalot
Informer
Informer
Posts: 457
Joined: Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:11 pm
Has thanked: 60 times
Been thanked: 832 times

Re: HRH COLLECTION PART 20: NO RING, NO IG & NO SKINNY LEGEND BODY.

Post by lurksalot » Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:11 am

Cactuswater wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:40 pm
Her “new”...? IG is HRHalexcloset. It’s all very suspicious!
I think she used to use that account to sell old clothes and purses

User avatar
kutsu
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 905
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:22 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 522 times

Re: HRH COLLECTION PART 20: NO RING, NO IG & NO SKINNY LEGEND BODY.

Post by kutsu » Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:25 am

Whatsthisabtnow wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:31 pm
Wow, it took Ogre 24 hours to compose herself enough to shoot an Instastory! Still she had to put some Lumify eye drops in to make her red eyes disappear. It must really hurt her to be forced to be alone with her thoughts instead of constant Instagram posting.
I know, I saw her eyes too!
You can tell she was crying because her eyes were redish & puffy lmao.

User avatar
kutsu
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 905
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:22 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 522 times

Re: HRH COLLECTION PART 20: NO RING, NO IG & NO SKINNY LEGEND BODY.

Post by kutsu » Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:35 am

I don't think she will get her acct back, it has been over 48 hrs by now.
It would suck for a narcissist scammer to lose all of her fake followers & pictures/videos...


ALSO if she has to make a new acct. Can you imagine the new URL?! :rofl: It would have to have lots of underscores! SO TACKY!

User avatar
surgeryhugs
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1017
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:46 am
Has thanked: 127 times
Been thanked: 1058 times

Re: HRH COLLECTION PART 20: NO RING, NO IG & NO SKINNY LEGEND BODY.

Post by surgeryhugs » Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:41 am

but why is her account down? some people in the trisha paytas thread said instagram is trying to put sexual profiles in the back (for a lack of better words) but that doesn't apply to alex's instagram at all??

User avatar
ColdOne
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1111
Joined: Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:31 pm
Has thanked: 646 times
Been thanked: 713 times

Re: HRH COLLECTION PART 20: NO RING, NO IG & NO SKINNY LEGEND BODY.

Post by ColdOne » Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:44 am

wow, she must be heavily sedated to have that reaction to losing her account

User avatar
lurksalot
Informer
Informer
Posts: 457
Joined: Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:11 pm
Has thanked: 60 times
Been thanked: 832 times

Re: HRH COLLECTION PART 20: NO RING, NO IG & NO SKINNY LEGEND BODY.

Post by lurksalot » Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:54 am

surgeryhugs wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:41 am
but why is her account down? some people in the trisha paytas thread said instagram is trying to put sexual profiles in the back (for a lack of better words) but that doesn't apply to alex's instagram at all??
Something happened on IG's end that caused some people to lose their accounts, so she's not the only one. IG addressed having issues on Twitter, but then said everything is fine now, so who knows. I did see a few comments from people yesterday saying they're still locked out of their accounts, so I think it's a small amount of people and she just happens to be one of the unfortunate ones. :rofl:

I know it has to be killing her! She doesn't really gain new followers anymore, so if she can't get it back she's going to have a hard time starting over.

User avatar
gumdropdrive
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 845
Joined: Mon May 07, 2018 10:08 pm
Has thanked: 3239 times
Been thanked: 2035 times

Re: HRH COLLECTION PART 20: NO RING, NO IG & NO SKINNY LEGEND BODY.

Post by gumdropdrive » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:27 am

Let me look into my ....

“Guys I’ve been on the phone with Instagram for the past several hours.”

*Camera scene opens to Alex driving in her lease a call on speaker phone blasts throughout the car.* “This is affecting my BUISINETH!!”

“Hi guys. OK. OK. OK. APPARENTLY SOMEONE HACKED my account.”




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BagLady95
Learner
Learner
Posts: 57
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:44 am
Has thanked: 360 times
Been thanked: 146 times

Re: HRH COLLECTION PART 20: NO RING, NO IG & NO SKINNY LEGEND BODY.

Post by BagLady95 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:47 am

gumdropdrive wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:27 am
Let me look into my Image....

“Guys I’ve been on the phone with Instagram for the past several hours.”

*Camera scene opens to Alex driving in her lease a call on speaker phone blasts throughout the car.* “This is affecting my BUISINETH!!”

“Hi guys. OK. OK. OK. APPARENTLY SOMEONE HACKED my account.”




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Side note: your avatar of one of Jaclyn’s Petri dish lipsticks GAGS ME!!! :barf:

User avatar
Cactuswater
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1973
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:22 am
Has thanked: 896 times
Been thanked: 1660 times

Re: HRH COLLECTION PART 20: NO RING, NO IG & NO SKINNY LEGEND BODY.

Post by Cactuswater » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:51 am

She did appear on HRHalexcloset on IG and has over 3000 followers there but only a couple IG story frames and only 1 post, which is odd unless she really is trying to get her first account back. I thought she got busted for something but I guess not.

User avatar
gumdropdrive
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 845
Joined: Mon May 07, 2018 10:08 pm
Has thanked: 3239 times
Been thanked: 2035 times

Re: HRH COLLECTION PART 20: NO RING, NO IG & NO SKINNY LEGEND BODY.

Post by gumdropdrive » Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:12 pm

Cactuswater wrote:She did appear on HRHalexcloset on IG and has over 3000 followers there but only a couple IG story frames and only 1 post, which is odd unless she really is trying to get her first account back. I thought she got busted for something but I guess not.
Did Chanel take her down? Lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

applejacks123
Informer
Informer
Posts: 359
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:02 pm
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 805 times

Re: HRH COLLECTION PART 20: NO RING, NO IG & NO SKINNY LEGEND BODY.

Post by applejacks123 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:26 pm

my theory is that someone with access to her account/passwords deleted her account as an act of revenge on her ass. would anyone be surprised if nick got pissed enough to take away her one true love of social media adoration? :rofl:

Whatsthisabtnow
Learner
Learner
Posts: 81
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:30 pm
Has thanked: 97 times
Been thanked: 155 times

Re: HRH COLLECTION PART 20: NO RING, NO IG & NO SKINNY LEGEND BODY.

Post by Whatsthisabtnow » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:00 pm

applejacks123 wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:26 pm
my theory is that someone with access to her account/passwords deleted her account as an act of revenge on her ass. would anyone be surprised if nick got pissed enough to take away her one true love of social media adoration? :rofl:
That’s another theory! Didn’t think of that one. Let’s run with that and let’s suppose Judy quit and sabotaged Ogre by deleting the account!!

Serapis
Learner
Learner
Posts: 80
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:48 pm
Has thanked: 44 times
Been thanked: 178 times

Re: HRH COLLECTION PART 20: NO RING, NO IG & NO SKINNY LEGEND BODY.

Post by Serapis » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:16 pm

So I noticed that the IAmChoquette/Chavette woman is traveling through Southern California right now, and has spent quite a bit of time in Beverly Hills. Do you think she and Alex hung out at all? I know people tend to have tight schedules when traveling, but how weird would it be for her to not call up Alex to have lunch or something after Alex flew all the way over to London for her vow renewal ceremony?

User avatar
RoyalFlush
Learner
Learner
Posts: 76
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:14 pm
Has thanked: 150 times
Been thanked: 155 times

Re: HRH COLLECTION PART 20: NO RING, NO IG & NO SKINNY LEGEND BODY.

Post by RoyalFlush » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:31 pm

Really! That’s interesting because Iamcrookedteef only gave Ogre the time of day because of her subbies and now Ogre has ZERO. :rofl:

What if they were going to meet for lunch on Thurs and when Iamchupacabra saw Ogre’s zero followers Lunch Was Cancelled!! :rofl: :rofl:
Serapis wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:16 pm
So I noticed that the IAmChoquette/Chavette woman is traveling through Southern California right now, and has spent quite a bit of time in Beverly Hills. Do you think she and Alex hung out at all? I know people tend to have tight schedules when traveling, but how weird would it be for her to not call up Alex to have lunch or something after Alex flew all the way over to London for her vow renewal ceremony?

User avatar
RoyalFlush
Learner
Learner
Posts: 76
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:14 pm
Has thanked: 150 times
Been thanked: 155 times

Re: HRH COLLECTION PART 20: NO RING, NO IG & NO SKINNY LEGEND BODY.

Post by RoyalFlush » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:46 pm

Cactuswater wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:51 am
She did appear on HRHalexcloset on IG and has over 3000 followers there but only a couple IG story frames and only 1 post, which is odd unless she really is trying to get her first account back. I thought she got busted for something but I guess not.
What’s funny is that this number count isn’t shooting up because Ogre only told the closet followers to follow her on the closet account. “Dumby!” :rofl:

dulcechunti
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1336
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:24 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 601 times

Re: HRH COLLECTION PART 20: NO RING, NO IG & NO SKINNY LEGEND BODY.

Post by dulcechunti » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:26 pm

Those brows. Those twitchy eyeballs. That botched Popeye face. That poor choice of a hair accessory.

Ogre, are you BLIND?

Image

Image

Image
Image

Whatsthisabtnow
Learner
Learner
Posts: 81
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:30 pm
Has thanked: 97 times
Been thanked: 155 times

Re: HRH COLLECTION PART 20: NO RING, NO IG & NO SKINNY LEGEND BODY.

Post by Whatsthisabtnow » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:49 pm

dulcechunti wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:26 pm
Those brows. Those twitchy eyeballs. That botched Popeye face. That poor choice of a hair accessory.

Ogre, are you BLIND?

Image

Image

Image
She looks like she has brown caterpillars for eyebrows.

User avatar
inexhaustible
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 505
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:50 pm
Has thanked: 822 times
Been thanked: 1619 times

Re: HRH COLLECTION PART 20: NO RING, NO IG & NO SKINNY LEGEND BODY.

Post by inexhaustible » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:25 am

Her and Jaclint Hill along with all the other ~influencers~ who go crazy with the botox and juvederm will be used as a cautionary tale 6 years from now and shown pictures of what happens when you get too much filler. It's becoming a problem with these people. They all have that fucked up bloated face. There is nothing wrong with getting a little bit and making it inconspicuous, I do it too but going overboard and disfiguring yourself is appalling. :roll:

Online
Chloe_Bean
Support Moddie
Support Moddie
Posts: 8281
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:21 am
Has thanked: 475 times
Been thanked: 2486 times

Re: HRH COLLECTION PART 20: NO RING, NO IG & NO SKINNY LEGEND BODY.

Post by Chloe_Bean » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:27 am

inexhaustible wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:25 am
Her and Jaclint Hill along with all the other ~influencers~ who go crazy with the botox and juvederm will be used as a cautionary tale 6 years from now and shown pictures of what happens when you get too much filler. It's becoming a problem with these people. They all have that fucked up bloated face. There is nothing wrong with getting a little bit and making it inconspicuous, I do it too but going overboard and disfiguring yourself is appalling. :roll:
Honestly most people under 40 don't need fillers are all, they don't have enough fat loss to justify them yet.

bbits
Talker
Talker
Posts: 106
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:41 pm
Has thanked: 72 times
Been thanked: 115 times

Re: HRH COLLECTION PART 20: NO RING, NO IG & NO SKINNY LEGEND BODY.

Post by bbits » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:28 am

I agree you guys, I don't think she'll get her account back.
IDK why she seems to calm in her video about it.
Note how she did not address the reason for deletion?

Personally, I deleted my Instagram a few months ago, because I was soo over it.
And there is no way in hell instagram would ever re-instate it. TRUST me I tried.
I emailed them a million times, and got BS responses.
I'm happy now that I deleted it, because my life is much more productive.

HOWEVER.... my account was in good standing and they wouldn't re-activate.
Soo... it looks like she will have to re-build.

I cannot wait for her to have a meltdown on youtube over it.

Locked

Return to “HRH Collection”