Re: LearningToSupportYourPancakeTits - Part 21

Post by Flashface » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:11 am

Following

B[inthe]itch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B[inthe]itch » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:37 am

Ok this is the best thread name yet haha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"I pride myself on being 110% honest with you guys" - Our Lady of Corndogs.

B[inthe]itch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B[inthe]itch » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:40 am

Speaking of sizing, I’m actually the same height as Alex and I’m about a 14/16 US. She is soooooooooo much bigger than me, she’s definitely not just one size bigger, she’s several. I know everyone is different shapes and sizes but I have lean arms and slender legs. My weight is pretty evenly spread out.

She’s honestly drawn the short straw with body shape, but in saying that she used to look fantastic! Back when she was living in the attic. She was still plus size then and so lovely.

Now she’s just a fucking he-beast.

pandamaddy
Talker
Talker

Post by pandamaddy » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:45 am

This is plus size model Maxey Greene- an ACTUAL size 18. And she's the same height as corndogs:
https://www.instagram.com/maxeygreene/?hl=en

And here's model/influencer Modachrome a size 22/24. She has the fun apron but can dress her body and looks amazing and chic!
https://www.instagram.com/modachrome/?hl=en

Alex, take notes you slob.

B[inthe]itch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B[inthe]itch » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:49 am

pandamaddy wrote:This is plus size model Maxey Greene- an ACTUAL size 18. And she's the same height as corndogs:

And here's model/influencer Modachrome a size 22/24. She has the fun apron but can dress her body and looks amazing and chic!

Oh wow they are both beautiful and stylish. I’m going to have to follow them.

gooroo
Learner
Learner

Post by gooroo » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:00 am

Alex pretending that she is the same size as Maxey Greene is actually comical. We have EYES, hun. Although it is bizarre that most of her fans seem to believe it. I want her to have a meetup so bad so people can see the truth.

green_eyez19
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by green_eyez19 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:00 am

I find it so hard to compare Alex to any other woman because you don't really know what the reality is. She's doctoring her pictures so much I get confused.
If I had to guess I would say she's a 20/22. Slightly smaller than the second girl but significantly bigger than the first one.

Pinkbikini88
Learner
Learner

Post by Pinkbikini88 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:13 am

green_eyez19 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:00 am
I find it so hard to compare Alex to any other woman because you don't really know what the reality is. She's doctoring her pictures so much I get confused.
If I had to guess I would say she's a 20/22. Slightly smaller than the second girl but significantly bigger than the first one.
I compare Alex to Tonsablush. I'd say they're pretty similar in size and shape. Tonsablush is a 22 so Alex must be a 22 or 24.

fupacabra
Talker
Talker

Post by fupacabra » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:41 am

LTBF is finally being honest about how she eats and what she does on an average day!
Sincerely,

whatsupbuttercup123
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by whatsupbuttercup123 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:07 am

fupacabra wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:41 am

LTBF is finally being honest about how she eats and what she does on an average day!
Her arms takes up more than half of the reflection holy shit

laboricua
Informer
Informer

Post by laboricua » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:11 am

What bugged me most about her try on video, besides the god awful clothes, was her CONSTANTLY saying that she "sized up". Stop being in denial already! THAT IS YOUR SIZE AND IT'S PERFECTLY OK. I'd have so much more respect for her if she just owned her shit.

bananahammock90
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by bananahammock90 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:34 am

pandamaddy wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:45 am
This is plus size model Maxey Greene- an ACTUAL size 18. And she's the same height as corndogs:

Thanks for posting these! They both look so put together and fashionable. I feel like so many of the plus size influencers just keep pumping out the ill fitting fast fashion and it always looks bad. When a few did hauls of the new Anthropologie line there were SO many complaints about the prices which I found a bit ridiculous. Not everything is meant for everyone! Not every video has to be about shit that will end up in the trash in a month.

Elizabeth537
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Elizabeth537 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:01 pm

Would LOVE to see her wear that crap clothing out in public

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

rebeez
Debater
Debater

Post by rebeez » Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:42 pm

Following

Lolanyc_7
Learner
Learner

Post by Lolanyc_7 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:06 pm

Tonsablush recently posted a "giant" Pretty Little Things haul in May (similarly titled to Corndog's "Giant"haul). Tonsablush disclosed in her haul that PLT sent her the items but did not pay her or require a haul video in return. Did Alex make any such disclosure in her video? I think not!

Lolanyc_7
Learner
Learner

Post by Lolanyc_7 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:10 pm

Also, that would explain why she would even consider getting that cheap shit hemmed. She didn't pay for any of it.

Lazylaura88
Learner
Learner

Post by Lazylaura88 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:47 pm

I am loving the new title!

Every single move she makes now is sponsored and she looks a mess.

WHY ARE BRANDS PAYING HER???

HereForTheParty
Learner
Learner

Post by HereForTheParty » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:52 pm

Anyone else super confused by their friendship? I feel like it came out of literally nowhere (probably matched together from their networks or whatever the hell that is/however that works) And the comment calling Tonsablush and Alex “besties”... what? 😂 Does it not seem like such a fake and very shallow friendship to anyone else?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

bananahammock90
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by bananahammock90 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:57 pm

HereForTheParty wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:52 pm
Anyone else super confused by their friendship? I feel like it came out of literally nowhere (probably matched together from their networks or whatever the hell that is/however that works) And the comment calling Tonsablush and Alex “besties”... what? 😂 Does it not seem like such a fake and very shallow friendship to anyone else?
I think it’s just because Tonsablush visits her boyfriend in Boston often. She doesn’t actually live there so making friends with other online influencers from the area probably seemed easier. They both love attention so they have that in common lol I do appreciate that Tonsablush is upfront with sizes, reviews and discloses are her sponsors. She is definitely more mature.

Elizabeth537
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Elizabeth537 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:15 pm

Lolanyc_7 wrote:Also, that would explain why she would even consider getting that cheap shit hemmed. She didn't pay for any of it.
I feel like she just says stuff like that to sound good/like she will keep it (I'm sure she returns/sells 95%).
If she went to a tailor she would vlog it. She doesnt do anything if she doesnt get paid.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

wildflower77
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by wildflower77 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:19 pm

HereForTheParty wrote:
Hey everyone! Wow it's been awhile since I've posted anything. I've been catching up on all the posts. Anyways.....I'm not sure if this has been mentioned but Tonsablush is(or use to be, probably still is) a fetish model. I use to have a tumblr and I saw her on a page once that was dedicated to plus size women....i then went down a rabbit hole. Lol. I wonder if Alex is doing the same thing?? If you wanna see for yourself...Google Veronica Moon BBW. Be warned: actual p*rn pages come up!! But you can easily find her content.

Unicorn18
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Unicorn18 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:32 pm

wildflower77 wrote:
HereForTheParty wrote:
Anyone else super confused by their friendship? I feel like it came out of literally nowhere (probably matched together from their networks or whatever the hell that is/however that works) And the comment calling Tonsablush and Alex “besties”... what? Image Does it not seem like such a fake and very shallow friendship to anyone else?
Hey everyone! Wow it's been awhile since I've posted anything. I've been catching up on all the posts. Anyways.....I'm not sure if this has been mentioned but Tonsablush is(or use to be, probably still is) a fetish model. I use to have a tumblr and I saw her on a page once that was dedicated to plus size women....i then went down a rabbit hole. Lol. I wonder if Alex is doing the same thing?? If you wanna see for yourself...Google Veronica Moon BBW. Be warned: actual p*rn pages come up!! But you can easily find her content.

Tonsablush used to do YouTube collabs with xbrittney89 (now bodylovebritt) who is also a web model - so is Fatgirlflow and several other influencers. I used to model on the same site Britt and Fatgirlflow, it’s not surprising that models switch over to being influencers. Modeling requires a lot of the same skills that influencers need to succeed. Some models are sincere and honest but in order to be successful it basically has to be an act and you need to be good at finding a niche and marketing yourself. I at one point wanted to switch over to being an influencer but I really don’t have the personality for it. The easy money and attention from modeling/social media gets addicting and a lot of girls get stuck in a cycle of wanting to quit but giving up because it’s an easy lifestyle. I’m sure Alex is tired of her job but can’t give up the easy money. I was stuck in that cycle for a long time. Why would I work for $5 an hour as a waitress when I could make 4K a month for 4 hours work??? And I’m 99.99% sure she is NOT a model. I would see her content as I’m still involved in the community.

wildflower77
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by wildflower77 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:39 pm

Unicorn18 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:32 pm
wildflower77 wrote:
HereForTheParty wrote:
Anyone else super confused by their friendship? I feel like it came out of literally nowhere (probably matched together from their networks or whatever the hell that is/however that works) And the comment calling Tonsablush and Alex “besties”... what? Image Does it not seem like such a fake and very shallow friendship to anyone else?

Tonsablush used to do YouTube collabs with xbrittney89 (now bodylovebritt) who is also a web model - so is Fatgirlflow and several other influencers. I used to model on the same site Britt and Fatgirlflow, it’s not surprising that models switch over to being influencers. Modeling requires a lot of the same skills that influencers need to succeed. Some models are sincere and honest but in order to be successful it basically has to be an act and you need to be good at finding a niche and marketing yourself. I at one point wanted to switch over to being an influencer but I really don’t have the personality for it. The easy money and attention from modeling/social media gets addicting and a lot of girls get stuck in a cycle of wanting to quit but giving up because it’s an easy lifestyle. I’m sure Alex is tired of her job but can’t give up the easy money. I was stuck in that cycle for a long time. Why would I work for $5 an hour as a waitress when I could make 4K a month for 4 hours work??? And I’m 99.99% sure she is NOT a model. I would see her content as I’m still involved in the community.

Well that sums it up! Thanks for the info. I actually use to follow Britt! But it's been sooo long ago since I've seen her.

Unicorn18
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Unicorn18 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:51 pm

wildflower77 wrote:
Unicorn18 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:32 pm
wildflower77 wrote:
HereForTheParty wrote:

Well that sums it up! Thanks for the info. I actually use to follow Britt! But it's been sooo long ago since I've seen her.
She’s a great person! I’ve yet to meet her in person yet but we’re friends on fb and talk every so often. She’s doing a lot more personal growth content lately but still definitely worth a follow

Return to “Learningtobefearless”