Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheGabbieShow Part 6

Post by lizziecopper »

hampster4567 wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:02 pm
I had coloured hair my whole teenage life (and now that I'm in my 20s I've realized that its more professional to have "normal" hair colour) I've legit had every colour of the rainbow and I NEVER had a problem with my dye washing out after 1 shower??? I believe she is over exaggerating a lot, like she usually does. Like, get colour safe shampoo, wash your hair in cold/lukewarm water, if its semi permanent hair colour its truly not doing that much damage to your hair. Get overtone??????
I truly think she is bitching and complaining about it hoping a company will send her something
Same here
I'm assuming she's not using color safe shampoo and probably washing with hottl water.. If that's the case it's very likely she's losing a lot of pigment on the first wash...

What pissed me off the most is shes had colored hair for a while now but clearly hasn't bothered researching enough where she things she came up with this "hack" of washing her hair with conditioner. As if it's not a very known thing among colored haired people. God this gave me flashbacks from when she died it purple and went i don't even know how long without washing it
..... Like, what? Never occurred to her to google how to make hairdye last longer? There's an endless amount of tips i could give her if i wanted to. Jesus fucking christ.....

stujegipho
Informer
Informer

Post by stujegipho »

literally the first thing they tell you after dying your hair at the salon:

Use colour safe shampoo with cold water

Also how does she still have makeup, didn't she do a whole video about chucking it out

Billyvalentine92
Informer
Informer

Post by Billyvalentine92 »

bagelslut wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:29 am

she didn't say much she hasn't hinted about before about the vs- she started to wonder if they were only friends for the sake of the vlogs and had to distance herself.
she did say "if you voice 'can we hang out' without filming, you don't hear from anybody for months". that's kinda tea. i know the VS is held on a holy pedestal on youtube right now, but i've always thought their friendship wasn't as fully genuine as it seems. david acts as a boss first and a friend second.
but i mean, it's obvious something bigger went down with her and erin. i just want the truth on THAT dammit
i wonder why this video is unlisted now?

bagelslut
Informer
Informer

Post by bagelslut »

Billyvalentine92 wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:05 pm
bagelslut wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:29 am

she didn't say much she hasn't hinted about before about the vs- she started to wonder if they were only friends for the sake of the vlogs and had to distance herself.
she did say "if you voice 'can we hang out' without filming, you don't hear from anybody for months". that's kinda tea. i know the VS is held on a holy pedestal on youtube right now, but i've always thought their friendship wasn't as fully genuine as it seems. david acts as a boss first and a friend second.
but i mean, it's obvious something bigger went down with her and erin. i just want the truth on THAT dammit
i wonder why this video is unlisted now?
oof. good catch.
wonder if gabbie read this and asked joey to delete it/unlist it. we know she reads here, and this video was obviously filmed ages ago (she's still blonde) so she might regret what she said.
:roll:
Image ^^ for those who ask- video name is "my trip to the gynecologist" :love2: ^^

Illogic_ally
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Illogic_ally »

lizziecopper wrote:
hampster4567 wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:02 pm
I had coloured hair my whole teenage life (and now that I'm in my 20s I've realized that its more professional to have "normal" hair colour) I've legit had every colour of the rainbow and I NEVER had a problem with my dye washing out after 1 shower??? I believe she is over exaggerating a lot, like she usually does. Like, get colour safe shampoo, wash your hair in cold/lukewarm water, if its semi permanent hair colour its truly not doing that much damage to your hair. Get overtone??????
I truly think she is bitching and complaining about it hoping a company will send her something
Same here
I'm assuming she's not using color safe shampoo and probably washing with hottl water.. If that's the case it's very likely she's losing a lot of pigment on the first wash...

What pissed me off the most is shes had colored hair for a while now but clearly hasn't bothered researching enough where she things she came up with this "hack" of washing her hair with conditioner. As if it's not a very known thing among colored haired people. God this gave me flashbacks from when she died it purple and went i don't even know how long without washing it
..... Like, what? Never occurred to her to google how to make hairdye last longer? There's an endless amount of tips i could give her if i wanted to. Jesus fucking christ.....
Not to mention she gets her hair done by basically industry elite stylists who could and probably have given her advice on how to make the colour last and what products to use. She could even message them and ask if she wasn’t sure. It’s not like she’s a 15 yea old doing her own hair at home without a clue of how it works and how to really take care of your hair. Fucking google it Gabbie for shit sake, you live your life online

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

luuuuna
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by luuuuna »

I know she'd claim that they're friends and it's jokes but I think she's really rude to Ashley the organiser. I hope she pays her well for sitting and making no progress because Gabbie is messing around and not trying, all while getting treated badly. All the "wow good one Ash" everytime she tries to be silly or funny is so rude and smacks of feeling threatened. Also Gabbie 100% playing up how indecisive she is is so frustrating. It's so clearly an act when she picks up one item out of hundreds and stops everything to ask Joe/Irene and Ash a million back and forth questions. 'do I like it? But will I wear it? Maybe I'll wear it now? But I might hate it? But it's cute?' literally shut up it's so transparent.

bobsfries
Learner
Learner

Post by bobsfries »

I clearly remember watching a video of hers when she said she hadn't washed her hair in a month. I understand certain hair textures/types can't be washed every day or even every week. But her hair looks like fine normal hair that gets greasy after 2 days lol.

clockfoolish
Talker
Talker

Post by clockfoolish »

luuuuna wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:27 am
I know she'd claim that they're friends and it's jokes but I think she's really rude to Ashley the organiser. I hope she pays her well for sitting and making no progress because Gabbie is messing around and not trying, all while getting treated badly. All the "wow good one Ash" everytime she tries to be silly or funny is so rude and smacks of feeling threatened. Also Gabbie 100% playing up how indecisive she is is so frustrating. It's so clearly an act when she picks up one item out of hundreds and stops everything to ask Joe/Irene and Ash a million back and forth questions. 'do I like it? But will I wear it? Maybe I'll wear it now? But I might hate it? But it's cute?' literally shut up it's so transparent.
i'm seeing this a lot in the comments how rude gabbie was not only to ashley, but just how she is toward her friends in general like joe and irene. putting people down, being "jokingly" mean. like sometimes it's funny, and it works when you're very good friends and that's just your dynamic, but it's getting too much. especially when she surrounds herself with people who kiss her ass and in return she puts everyone around her down.

also her stans in the comments trying to defend her saying she paid ashley for a service so she doesn't need to help/can do whatever she wants... bro no. that is all kinds of messed up. hot take-- money doesn't get you a free pass to be an asshole.
"fine, i don't want to belong to a club that would have me as a member anyway"

TakingaSip
Debater
Debater

Post by TakingaSip »

Another pointless and misleading video 🙄 Ashley was basically organizing everything herself. That organization could literally have taken a few hours at most not 2 WEEKS.
Also anyone have any idea what name she kept bleeping out? It sounded like Jeff lol. Stop looking desperate Gabs.

Onelongfurby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Onelongfurby »

In today’s blog she kept claiming that she’s just doing classes locally lately because she doesn’t have time to go all the way out to see her trainer. But didn’t she just recently post training stuff in her ig story? What a pointless thing to lie about.
:HK: I’m kind of a major bitch :HK:

Yupyupyupyup
Debater
Debater

Post by Yupyupyupyup »

Did anyone else feel like her asking if Joe found what she did was actually funny or if he just laughed along with it because he’s “dead inside” a jab at GG? I’m sure someone posted a few weeks back now about how her friends are either delusional or just going along with gabbie and her humour when really they’re “dead inside”
Christ on a bike :toad:

Annawaaaambert
Debater
Debater

Post by Annawaaaambert »

TakingaSip wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:34 pm
Another pointless and misleading video 🙄 Ashley was basically organizing everything herself. That organization could literally have taken a few hours at most not 2 WEEKS.
Also anyone have any idea what name she kept bleeping out? It sounded like Jeff lol. Stop looking desperate Gabs.
YES! Definitely was Jeff that she was bleeping out. She saw all the comments about how cringy it was when she was saying she wanted to fuck Jeff on Joe's video that I bet she's embarrassed but still thinks the joke is funny so kept it in the video (or doesn't know any other jokes so if she had cut those bits out the video would be even more boring).

AND how she kept saying "HOW MUCH MAKEUP SHE HAS" Like shut the fuck up. I have friends who work 9-5 office jobs that have more makeup than you and can successfully store and keep it all. You don't have a lot! Get the fuck over it!

Onelongfurby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Onelongfurby »

If she complains one more time about getting taking off pr lists I’m gonna McFreaking Lose It. Hon, they didn’t take you off because they “realized you weren’t a beauty guru” or whatever lie you’re using to justify it to yourself, it’s because no company (well, no company in their right mind anyway) wants to be associated with you after the Kenza chaos. Yes, you showed you’re ride or die with any company that gives you the littlest bit of money to the point of alienating and patronizing your own fanbase for wanting answers, but you basically shot your credibility. That’s also why your sub count has basically stunted and hasn’t really moved in a year. You should feel lucky you still have fans and enough money to do fuck all with, stop complaining because major companies won’t give you free shit anymore.

Oh, and stop namedropping big youtubers, it’s just cringey.

rosemilktea
Talker
Talker

Post by rosemilktea »

that first makeup video that she posted was an astounding waste of time... 18 minutes of getting nothing done just to end it and say that we have to wait another week for a part two. it felt like she posted it just to flex that she has a lot of makeup that she got for free from pr bc she "really doesn't wear that much makeup," despite all of her instagram selfies showing otherwise.

also; anyone else feeling bad for joe that every minute gabbie has to compare him to irene and say how much better she is than him? it doesn't seem too much like a joke anymore.

WanderlustX3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WanderlustX3 »

rosemilktea wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:22 pm
that first makeup video that she posted was an astounding waste of time... 18 minutes of getting nothing done just to end it and say that we have to wait another week for a part two. it felt like she posted it just to flex that she has a lot of makeup that she got for free from pr bc she "really doesn't wear that much makeup," despite all of her instagram selfies showing otherwise.

also; anyone else feeling bad for joe that every minute gabbie has to compare him to irene and say how much better she is than him? it doesn't seem too much like a joke anymore.
Even if it is a joke, its never been funny.
Please excuse my shitty english. I have no excuse, but at least I acknowledge my horrible grammar and typing skills.

Onelongfurby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Onelongfurby »

WanderlustX3 wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:26 pm
rosemilktea wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:22 pm

Even if it is a joke, its never been funny.
Just comparing them in general just feels so... bad. It’s almost like she’s taunting them. Just reminds me of when the two were starting to bond and talking about hanging out on their own, and Gabbie started pouting because she wasn’t the center of attention—well, not as much as she’s used to being. She’s the one who hyped up them finally meeting, I think she expected them to hate each other or whatever so she could somehow get content out of it, idk, trying to pinpoint her thought process gives me a headache. She’s absolutely the person who runs a joke into the ground, only this wasn’t much of a joke to begin with, just another way for her to trash talk her while daring them to retaliate in a way that she could then turn to make herself the victim. Or maybe she’s subconsciously aware that all her friendships are a ticking time bomb so she’s making up reasons to be against them later. Again, trying to figure out how her mind works is impossible.

FreshSalt
Talker
Talker

Post by FreshSalt »

Just watched her new video and then her Insta story and all I can say is: GABBIE YOU‘RE SO FULL OF SHIT

my god I hate her
Only good thing she did was make me discover David
#TeamIanFromSeatGeek (sorry Dima) :love2:

Ughmypower
Debater
Debater

Post by Ughmypower »

Did anyone watch her new vlog? Anything interesting?

Also I was very confused by her googling if snakes have a spine on her Instagram story...how can someone who acts so much smarter than everyone be so stupid

bagelslut
Informer
Informer

Post by bagelslut »

Ughmypower wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:37 pm
Did anyone watch her new vlog? Anything interesting?

Also I was very confused by her googling if snakes have a spine on her Instagram story...how can someone who acts so much smarter than everyone be so stupid
i swear, she thinks her own stupidity is funny. she's constantly asking dumb questions and giggling over it, or posting her google searches.
i almost hope she's playing it up for the sake of hearing her fans "omg gabbie hahahah you're so silly" and getting attention.
but she's gabbie, so i mean, probably not. most of what she says on the daily is mind-numbingly dumb.
Image ^^ for those who ask- video name is "my trip to the gynecologist" :love2: ^^

Ughmypower
Debater
Debater

Post by Ughmypower »

Bagelslut, I was terrified when I saw your profile pic in my notifications 😳

Return to “TheGabbieShow”