True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: TheGabbieShow Part 6

Post by Onelongfurby »

EE4882AD-2B07-4427-8967-9B4108151388.jpeg
“There should be five”

Five ad breaks.

In a ~25 minute video

Says miss “I don’t care about money and if I say it enough times that makes it true, right?” I can’t believe her nerve.

And then she’s doing sponsorships on top of that.

And has her patreon. And over priced merch. And pumped out half-baked songs. And the streams of those songs. And a book with a poem in it about how she half assed said book.

But she doesn’t care about money guys! Oh no way, it’s all about the aRt :roll: :roll: :roll:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
:HK: I’m kind of a major bitch :HK:

clockfoolish
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by clockfoolish »

LilyPie wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:09 pm
Onelongfurby wrote:Yeah, it was the rant about the music video makeup artist, this time with even more exaggeration which makes me believe more that the original story was a lie. Really makes me side eye Irene for going along with it and co-signing her bullshit.

Also (to avoid double posting) she posted a couple pics from a photo shoot, topless again of course with her arm covering her boobs, and one of her boobs is popping out from under her arm and it’s so fucking pale. A complete contrast with the rest of her body, once you see it you can’t unsee it. Makes me think either the photo editor did her dirty by “forgetting” that one part of the photo during touchups, or it’s from her tanning with a bikini top on, but either way it proves she’s not as dark as she claims.
But she's MiDdLe EaStErN!!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
she has sPEciFiC UNdErTOnEs
"fine, i don't want to belong to a club that would have me as a member anyway"

Peter Spawnn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Peter Spawnn »

Onelongfurby wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:23 am
EE4882AD-2B07-4427-8967-9B4108151388.jpeg

“There should be five”

Five ad breaks.

In a ~25 minute video

Says miss “I don’t care about money and if I say it enough times that makes it true, right?” I can’t believe her nerve.

And then she’s doing sponsorships on top of that.

And has her patreon. And over priced merch. And pumped out half-baked songs. And the streams of those songs. And a book with a poem in it about how she half assed said book.

But she doesn’t care about money guys! Oh no way, it’s all about the aRt :roll: :roll: :roll:
That shit drives me wild. When I see more than one ad every 10/15 mins, I rarely watch anymore, regardless of the creator. Greed indeed

pepesylvia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pepesylvia »

time for a new thread? also do we need a thread for irene? I actually like her channel and her videos

Post by Guest »

kaimaela wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:23 pm
she is 100% obsessed with being "middle eastern!!" and her fucking damaged ass tanned skin i'm sick of this girl
Maybe it's because I'm not middle eastern but, if you look up actual middle eastern starts, celebs and influencers none of them have a big nose, it's not a common thing but she makes it her signature feature that proves she is middle eastern :roll:
I saw pic of Fouseytub after his latest boxing match and at one angle I thought he looked like Gabbie and I don't know why, so maybe it's actually a common trait that is not showcased in Instagram?

REGARDLESS, it's annoying to hear her talk about it all the time to reflect mean comments about her then realize she doesn't speak the language, knows anything about the culture, food etc... She just want to be different than "other basic white girls in LA" or otherwise she wouldn't cared to scream about it over and over again. If she had an actual personality she wouldn't care :roll:

Illogic_ally
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Illogic_ally »

I don’t overly know much about YouTube analytics, it shouldn’t someone with 6.6 million subscribers have more than 1mil views on at least some of her videos?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hooyah123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hooyah123 »

LilyPie wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:09 pm
Onelongfurby wrote:Yeah, it was the rant about the music video makeup artist, this time with even more exaggeration which makes me believe more that the original story was a lie. Really makes me side eye Irene for going along with it and co-signing her bullshit.

Also (to avoid double posting) she posted a couple pics from a photo shoot, topless again of course with her arm covering her boobs, and one of her boobs is popping out from under her arm and it’s so fucking pale. A complete contrast with the rest of her body, once you see it you can’t unsee it. Makes me think either the photo editor did her dirty by “forgetting” that one part of the photo during touchups, or it’s from her tanning with a bikini top on, but either way it proves she’s not as dark as she claims.
But she's MiDdLe EaStErN!!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
idk why she says she middle eastern like that's supposed to mean something in terms of colour.

there are middle easterns that are super pale and middle easterns with very deep dark skin. so idk where she's coming from with im middle eastern lmao. just say u tan and go.
If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it.

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

hooyah123 wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:38 am
idk why she says she middle eastern like that's supposed to mean something in terms of colour.

there are middle easterns that are super pale and middle easterns with very deep dark skin. so idk where she's coming from with im middle eastern lmao. just say u tan and go.

this bitch is so dumb.

it's time for a new thread, do you guys have any ideas for the title? "TheGabbieShow Part #" is very boring.

hooyah123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hooyah123 »

Weird Vagina wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:50 am
hooyah123 wrote:

this bitch is so dumb.

it's time for a new thread, do you guys have any ideas for the title? "TheGabbieShow Part #" is very boring.
can we put in something about her manifesting or collab w queen thatll never happen
If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it.

hooyah123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hooyah123 »

oooo! kinda have part of a title: manifesting middle eastern

bagelslut
Informer
Informer

Post by bagelslut »

All you have to do is go back on her Instagram before she got crazy obsessed with herself/her body, to see she's not as "naturally dark" as she says she is. In this photo (in SUMMER, I'd like to point out), she's only a few shades darker than erin and carly... who are both very pale girls. Does she have olive undertones? Absolutely. Can she get very dark when she tans? Yeah obviously. But to say that she's got a "natural middle eastern glow" after she also admits herself in the same video that she's damaging her skin from so much tanning... Annoying. Image

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Image ^^ for those who ask- video name is "my trip to the gynecologist" :love2: ^^

WanderlustX3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WanderlustX3 »

Weird Vagina wrote:
hooyah123 wrote:

this bitch is so dumb.

Gabbie Hanna Part 7: manifesting her downfall
Please excuse my shitty english. I have no excuse, but at least I acknowledge my horrible grammar and typing skills.

AnnieNN199
Learner
Learner

Post by AnnieNN199 »

kaimaela wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:35 am
i'm just going to use zane hijazi for an example here but you would never catch zane's ass talking about how ~middle eastern~~~ he is lol like he will mention it when the conversation calls for it unlike gabbie who makes it her life's duty to mention it every 3 fuckin seconds
i am also part ~~ middle eastern ~~~*~~* and i only talk about my dna when it's appropriate like idk i'm just rambling but she just drives me nuts lol she really has issues with her image
Lol I was thinking of Zane every time I saw the Middle Eastern thing being brought up. He doesn't need to bring it up because he's entertaining without bringing up his ethnicity, he only jokes about it with his sister because she's an acting (idk if that's the proper word for it) muslim. Gabbie can't handle being labeled a basic white bitch who makes songs for other basic whites bitches so she throws in that she's middle eastern to make up for the fact that she's one of the worst creators on the platform. People don't give you a pass for ethnicity anymore, she's still a giant asshole.

Onelongfurby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Onelongfurby »

I think we should keep thegabbieshow somewhere in the next title. Not only to be petty, but also a reminder of when she was much more tolerable, even likeable
:HK: I’m kind of a major bitch :HK:

WanderlustX3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WanderlustX3 »

WanderlustX3 wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:00 am
Weird Vagina wrote:
hooyah123 wrote:

this bitch is so dumb.

Gabbie Hanna Part 7: manifesting her downfall
Oops, I meant manifesting her own downfall. Told you guys I can't type.
Please excuse my shitty english. I have no excuse, but at least I acknowledge my horrible grammar and typing skills.

sunnygossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sunnygossip »

new thread right here:

!! viewtopic.php?f=597&t=36944 !!

GlitterbugUsa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by GlitterbugUsa »

CatWoman124 wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:21 pm
Ok all caught up...

1. Gabbie, honey, let me help you out. If you want to get into clothing do a fitness line. It makes more sense for your brand. And it will annoy me less to see you selling overpriced leggings like Kate Hudsons then to see you selling overpriced ripped jeans and black t-shirts with random square prints on them.

2. I have addressed it before, but I will say it again: I think a lot of Gabbie's problems stem from being this forgotten middle child. Her parents douted on her older and younger siblings because well new kid smell and then adults with more money. If you look at her older sister, she seems to be very well adjusted and Celeste and Genevive both seem like typical middle class teenagers with typical middle-class teenager phones and what not. Gabbie needs to stop comparing what her younger sisters were given vs her because first of all there is a considerable age gab between them and for her parents. My sister and I are only 3 years apart but as the oldest, I wasn't allowed to do things she was until I was older (because they and I were more cautious than my sister) and I had to save up my own money to buy a crappy $300 laptop for college. My sister was handed a Mac Book. Could I be bitter about it and feel abused? Sure. Or I could realize that at that time in my parents' life they were not as financially secure as they were three years after the fact.

In short, bitter is not a good look.
Same!! I was 3 years apart from my younger sister. My Parents always taught me to work hard and be independent. I got a paper round at 12 with my friend, an after school / Saturday job at 14, and full time work with college at 16. I purchased my first house at 19 which was probably the achievement I am most proud of. My Sister was the complete opposite, she lived at home until she was way into her twenties and always had more leeway growing up than me with my Parents. Then when my Neice arrived she trumped us both and became everyone’s fave haha so she’s like my baby sister. She got so much more than any of us because my Parents were retired and had time and money to spoil her and they looked after her 90% of the time as my Sister was at work and they loved it anyway.

I can only imagine having 4/5 siblings the oldest gets treated more strict, the youngest gets the most and the middle just gets no special attention which could be a positive thing like for my Sister or a negative thing for an attention seeker like Gabbie. :/

Return to “TheGabbieShow”