Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn
Has thanked: 0

Ben Brown - Part 2

Post by Weird Vagina »

continue here :tu:

Re: Ben Brown - Part 2

Post by Guest »

so ella and ben have broken up right????
She just takes a luxurious retreat, flying across the world somewhere again to find her soul, does she not realise this is unaffordable for everyone else who isn't an influencer (making money for your hundreds of thounsands followers).

i loved how she said 'goodbye social media break' but had to update us that she 'has had so many realisations that she will update us eventually?'

can you imagine your partner (both having intense emotional moments) and one of you like cya for two weeks lol water all our plants alone. you should be good alone. i need to be alone, away from you, for a bit. their podcast together was all 'sometimes you cant carry anothers pain'... is it weird he still feels so much pain (seemingly on the daily) ... he NEEDS A BREAK FROM SOCIAL MEDIA... DUDE u are on the verge ...

Post by Guest »

I don't know if they've broken up but I wouldn't be at all surprised if Ella is seeing (sleeping wth) other people...maybe they have an open relationship...who knows. :pfff:

Einhorn_two
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by Einhorn_two »

Even if they’re not on an open relationship. Ella doesn’t seem to be invested in it at all and to me it looks like she just needed a place to stay in Cape Town and Ben is letting her do whatever and gets treated like a servant. Whatever is going on is definitely not healthy.

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

Nope, still together. Image

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

Did anyone see the story she posted about how she loves filming him "interacting with staff" (paraphrase but lol the privilege ) when he doesn't know because he's so gentle and kind or whatever. Literally all he is doing is standing there silently waiting for a card payment to go through. Even if he had done something sweet she didn't start filming in time ...so why post it? Those two are just so extra with their relationship.

monaclara
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by monaclara »

horatio wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:56 pm
Did anyone see the story she posted about how she loves filming him "interacting with staff" (paraphrase but lol the privilege ) when he doesn't know because he's so gentle and kind or whatever. Literally all he is doing is standing there silently waiting for a card payment to go through. Even if he had done something sweet she didn't start filming in time ...so why post it? Those two are just so extra with their relationship.
YES it made me cringe so badly. I was waiting for him to do something sweet that would explain why she posted it, but he was literally just standing still??

choochy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by choochy »

They must have some sexual arrangement...like open or whatever. I think that he was enamored with her free spirit and is exploring that stuff as well. It just doesn't seem to be helping him much. As for Ella petting her dog for good behavior. ...yikes. i hope he goes home to his family for a bit.
:love2: :love2:

Post by Guest »

So they decided to live apart because they annoy each other when they live together. Then they decide to go travelling together.... :?

brexitboy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by brexitboy »

1 in 3 marriages end in divorce

Einhorn_two
Debater
Debater

Post by Einhorn_two »

God this woman looks old in her current stories: she looks like she’s in her forties and Ben looks like life was sucked out of him even though he is on holiday
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

Einhorn_two wrote:God this woman looks old in her current stories: she looks like she’s in her forties and Ben looks like life was sucked out of him even though he is on holiday
Bloody hell!! ImageImageImage

choochy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by choochy »

The two were probably dabbling in some "fun" stuff..like having a bender of party party party.
:love2: :love2:

Post by Guest »

I still follow Ben on Instagram and started following Ella recently. But I can't figure out why I follow either of them. I find Ella to be totally selfish and just repulsive to look at and Ben is just a shadow of his former self. Why do I stick around? I anyone has an answer please let me know.

darvinsoph
Lurker
Lurker

Post by darvinsoph »

How does she justify traveling so much and flying constantly?? I just don’t understand how her followers don’t see the hypocrisy

Einhorn_two
Debater
Debater

Post by Einhorn_two »

Geedot wrote: I still follow Ben on Instagram and started following Ella recently. But I can't figure out why I follow either of them. I find Ella to be totally selfish and just repulsive to look at and Ben is just a shadow of his former self. Why do I stick around? I anyone has an answer please let me know.
I have the same problem. To me it’s like a horrible car crash. You know you should look away and that it’s Not Right but you can’t resist. And i certainly can’t resist to see what bullshit especially Ella puts out in the world - and I am fascinated by the fact of how many people actually believe, follow and pay for that stuff.

ludirudi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ludirudi »

His latest video: he sounds like he is in a cult

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

ludirudi wrote:His latest video: he sounds like he is in a cult
Oh dear, that was uncomfortable to watch. He sounded like he was about to cry throughout the entire video! What a mess. Image

Post by Guest »

I got about 15

Post by Guest »

I got about 15 minutes into the video. It really frustrates me that he won't seek conventional treatment for his mental health issues. He's been working intensively on his issues for over a year now but he hasn't made any progress whatsoever because numerology and crystals and cocoa and feckin Ella!! are a waste of time.
Aged 30+ and Ben is unable to keep to any schedule or keep on top of his own emotions. Most 16 year olds can manage more than him.

Return to “The British Crew”