Ben Brown - Part 2

michaeljayadams
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ben Brown - Part 2

Post by michaeljayadams »

I wonder if there was gay stuff going on at his "mens work." There's NOTHING wrong with being gay. But I mean like those perverted yoga instructors who grope and manipulate their students into having sex with them. Those "guru's" and religious leaders who take advantage of their position. It may be a completely good place but looks a little sketch

clessidrae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by clessidrae »

Ella's everyday dancing videos omg lmaoo

WildBoy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by WildBoy »

The b*tthole sunning article is making its rounds on Twitter with people rightfully mocking these participants for their Goop-level nonsensical behavior.
https://nypost.com/2019/11/26/perineum- ... -swear-by/

Naturally, I could see Ben doing this at one of his men’s retreats since he split with Ella. I wish I lacked the integrity prey on the insecurities of people AND profit from the experience. (kidding)

ppppiffle
Learner
Learner

Post by ppppiffle »

Ben uploaded a video about being in an open relationship with himself today... AKA he is single. I lost interest about 5 minutes in and scrolled through the comments. There are lots in there from people saying he's gone full hippie etc. Ben has responded to a lot of them but any negative ones he just writes off as other people 'projecting their own pain and fear on to him.' I don't think people are projecting their own pain/fear on to him, I think there are a number of people who are genuinely concerned about his wellbeing given his change of behaviour over the past year or so.

I do think Ben is a kind person, but he sounds totally cuckoo talking about energies and consciously uncoupling. He seems really caught up in his own mind and trying to unravel life rather than just living it.

bad_wolf
Informer
Informer

Post by bad_wolf »

WildBoy wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:12 am
The b*tthole sunning article is making its rounds on Twitter with people rightfully mocking these participants for their Goop-level nonsensical behavior.

Naturally, I could see Ben doing this at one of his men’s retreats since he split with Ella. I wish I lacked the integrity prey on the insecurities of people AND profit from the experience. (kidding)
nah fam lmao 😂😭
16C18DCD-FCC5-4F33-8DE8-4AFBE59BC974.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

chase93
Lurker
Lurker

Post by chase93 »

bad_wolf wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:15 am
WildBoy wrote:

nah fam lmao 😂😭

Hahaha I came here to post that too 😂😂😂😂
He also has a new lockdown girl, so didn't take long for him to go back to co-dependency.

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

bad_wolf wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:15 am
WildBoy wrote:

nah fam lmao 😂😭

what the fuckkkk? you’re telling me this is serious?! You couldn’t make this guy up at this point .... though good job wild boy for calling it back in November. I don’t even know how to further to react to this idiocy. It seems like a practice someone made up to show how these gullible fools will fall for anything if it’s presented in the right way.

bad_wolf
Informer
Informer

Post by bad_wolf »

he's gone FULL conspiracy nut now. yikes. there are literally people dying ben.
IMG_2009.PNG
IMG_2010.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

louison
Lurker
Lurker

Post by louison »

Yikes. When you start talking about "my truth" as opposed to "the truth" it might be time to take a look at yourself.

I know its been said before but has something happened to him? If he were my family member I'd be concerned.

Post by Guest »

At least the new gf has hair. Apart from that nothing has changed.

Sent from my SM-F700F using Tapatalk

TravLING
Lurker
Lurker

Post by TravLING »

Wow. Forgot about him and then decided to watch his latest video. What on earth?

driftwood93
Learner
Learner

Post by driftwood93 »

God Nicole truly dodged a bullet here. She seems so down to earth and grounded - the fact that they were together for so long is baffling when you compare what the two of them are like today. Really happy for her on her engagement to Blair, he seems a lovely guy. But god, what's happened to Ben really is tragic when you look at how his ex is forging ahead and seeming super content with life and switched onto the real world and all that.

chase93
Lurker
Lurker

Post by chase93 »

So Ben is full conspiracy nut now, including being anti-vax 🙄. In his story he said he is going to trust mother nature and the reason people have weak immune systems is because society has deviated from nature and we have become reliant on western medicine.

I'm sure people who were alive before the 1900s would have loved to have lived past like 40, and not had half their kids die of disease Ben. Also Africa was just declared Polio free which is a huge achievement, purely down to vaccination. But let's let his immune system do its own thing and see how he gets along.

Return to “The British Crew”