Books by the Meter for Lydiots by the Millen #43

PixelGirl

Re: Books by the Meter for Lydiots by the Millen #43

Post by PixelGirl »

Squishypotato wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:16 am
YouTubeaddict15 wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:28 am
This is very interesting... she explains how ad cents is paid to you tubers depending on length of video, no of views and location of viewers...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Thanks for sharing! That's really very interesting (And actually, quite well explained). I've always wondered how people make a living from YT.
I can definitely think of some influencers who put in a lot of effort into their content and videos...and who probably deserve to earn a lot from them...
And then we have our Lidls, lol.
I found this really interesting too. Amazing what you learn! Given how little effort she makes, I'm thinking I might give it a shot, but with an alternative channel to the relentless flogging of stuff.

UnicornsFartGlitter
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by UnicornsFartGlitter »

No work today Lyds?

This isn't even correct English. - Making brownies.

She needs to resit her English G.C.S.E

DatalinaDoel
Learner
Learner

Post by DatalinaDoel »

I donmt know how to postphotos. So instead I will copy and past the message I just sen her on instagram.

I have a query. In none of the promotional material or your vlog was it suggested that these clothes were a ‘collaboration’. It seems more to have been a modelling gig. Why are you reposting posts where people appear to have misunderstood that you collaborated on design? It seems an odd brand choice on your part and I would have thought being misleading would be bad for future brand collaboration opportunities?

Anyone else noticed this? She seems to be intentionally perpetuating he idea and misunderstanding that she collaborated on the designs. It seems so misguided to be visibly doing this through social media. These two really are dumb as bricks eh?

santana57
Talker
Talker

Post by santana57 »

UnicornsFartGlitter wrote:
So she has spent her whole life working towards being a lazy bitch...Well done Lyds you have achieved your goal completely.

PixelGirl

Post by PixelGirl »

Time to begin thinking of new thread names

blink_fink
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blink_fink »

hana.bananals wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:51 am
Hagatha wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:03 pm
That heavy-duty carpet runner held in place on the stairs by those metal bars makes me laugh every time I see it.
Why? That is how you secure a carpet runner to stairs.
I think it looks like a hack job as well. At least in the U.S.A, carpet is built into the stair or if a runner is used it's adhered permanently...not a metal rod in sight.

blink_fink
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blink_fink »

Squishypotato wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:16 am
YouTubeaddict15 wrote:
This is very interesting... she explains how ad cents is paid to you tubers depending on length of video, no of views and location of viewers...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Thanks for sharing! That's really very interesting (And actually, quite well explained). I've always wondered how people make a living from YT.
I can definitely think of some influencers who put in a lot of effort into their content and videos...and who probably deserve to earn a lot from them...
And then we have our Lidls, lol.
That explains her endlessly boring time-lapses :roll: Although, it was obvious she just records her daily life blabbing into the camera because it takes ZERO effort, but makes a few thousand at best.

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 »

blink_fink wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:43 am
hana.bananals wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:51 am
Hagatha wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:03 pm
That heavy-duty carpet runner held in place on the stairs by those metal bars makes me laugh every time I see it.
Why? That is how you secure a carpet runner to stairs.
I think it looks like a hack job as well. At least in the U.S.A, carpet is built into the stair or if a runner is used it's adhered permanently...not a metal rod in sight.
This is the way they did it in the past:

Versus nowadays:

I think she thinks it's classier, just like when she close an old fashioned toilet:

PixelGirl

Post by PixelGirl »

Good, I think the world is waking up and smelling the coffee!

UnicornsFartGlitter
Talker
Talker

Post by UnicornsFartGlitter »

Please join us on the NEW THREAD

viewtopic.php?f=658&t=36514

Return to “Lydia Millen”