Breeny Lee

Rosie34567
Informer
Informer

Breeny Lee

Post by Rosie34567 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:26 pm

I couldn't find a thread on her, so I'm making one here!

So, generally speaking, I think she actually has some pretty good female-empowering advice. Especially when it comes to women realizing their worth and not settling for less than they deserve.

However, her comments in her "Situationships" vid about birth control, abortions, and saying that "women are lying to themselves" if they don't want children or to get married were not ok, and frankly (ironically) misogynistic. She's been injecting a bit too much of her religion into her vids recently, and I think she's starting to cross the line a bit between empowering women and setting women back 100 years.

What do you guys think of her vids? Please discuss!!

ohnoitsher
Learner
Learner

Re: Breeny Lee

Post by ohnoitsher » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:21 pm

I used to work with her a few years ago. She came across as very sweet, kind of shy and humble. She literally did not know beautiful she was. Now she's 'born again' and coming across as stuck up and way too preachy.

SmallGal03
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0

Post by SmallGal03 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:09 am

Love her very much but she came out as desperate in her FabFitFun Unboxing and Situationships video.
She made good points but some of her parts are too much and don't agree. I really hope the new guy is great and that it's not rushed.

Rosie34567
Informer
Informer

Post by Rosie34567 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:35 pm

SmallGal03 wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:09 am
Love her very much but she came out as desperate in her FabFitFun Unboxing and Situationships video.
She made good points but some of her parts are too much and don't agree. I really hope the new guy is great and that it's not rushed.
Agreed. She seemed desperate and like she was getting ahead of herself, when it's not even "official" yet since he hasn't proposed. I also thought it was a weird choice for her to announce her relationship while sloshed and opening a FabFitFun box.

And she was drunkenly like "I'm soooo happy. Honestly guyssss." Like, mhmm, ok Breeny...if you're so happy, then why didn't you make a proper vid announcing your relationship? And instead you're waving around your wine glass while dropping not-so-subtle hints for him to propose (in case he's watching) in a sponsored unboxing vid? Yup, seems like you're both on the same page :roll:

pettyblue
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by pettyblue » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:58 am

I've watched a couple of her vids, after youtube suggested, but honestly she comes off as too strong. So.... is she single for 10 years plus? Idk bout you guys, but to me it seems like clearly something is not working. She hsn't met one good enough guy in 10 years? Really?

Personally to me these "standards" are a quiet guidline for yourself. Like you kow that you are looking for x,y,z. (And maybe just finding someone with x and y is good enough). What kind of person wants to feel judged like in miss universe contest?

Also, what does she mean by "you don't need to be liked by a lot of people, you only need one". Fair enough. Except let's say your soulmate gets hit by a car. Lives on another continent. Shit happens, so you never get to see each other (hey, how bout you both were looking at phones and accidentally walked by each other without noticing?)

Anyway. I like her ideas. But where's the FUN? :)

Charlies Iesha
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Charlies Iesha » Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:29 pm

Are any of you attending the women’s retreat? I really just want to enjoy the trip with my friends lol

Return to “#-E”