Breeny Lee

Rosie34567
Debater
Debater

Breeny Lee

Post by Rosie34567 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:26 pm

I couldn't find a thread on her, so I'm making one here!

So, generally speaking, I think she actually has some pretty good female-empowering advice. Especially when it comes to women realizing their worth and not settling for less than they deserve.

However, her comments in her "Situationships" vid about birth control, abortions, and saying that "women are lying to themselves" if they don't want children or to get married were not ok, and frankly (ironically) misogynistic. She's been injecting a bit too much of her religion into her vids recently, and I think she's starting to cross the line a bit between empowering women and setting women back 100 years.

What do you guys think of her vids? Please discuss!!

ohnoitsher
Learner
Learner

Re: Breeny Lee

Post by ohnoitsher » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:21 pm

I used to work with her a few years ago. She came across as very sweet, kind of shy and humble. She literally did not know beautiful she was. Now she's 'born again' and coming across as stuck up and way too preachy.

SmallGal03
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Breeny Lee

Post by SmallGal03 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:09 am

Love her very much but she came out as desperate in her FabFitFun Unboxing and Situationships video.
She made good points but some of her parts are too much and don't agree. I really hope the new guy is great and that it's not rushed.

Return to ā€œ#-Eā€