Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Diza Thread (David and Liza)

Post by SqueakLola »

Teacup30 wrote:
alwaysdat wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:31 pm
kristenSire wrote: I noticed that David has been quiet the past 3 afternoons and nights and I'm wondering if its possible that he's been at Liza's house? What do you guys think?
I just laughed at this...
He's been in Natalie's pants.
Lady you make me laugh so much, I still remember you calling Liza, Lisa in my early days. I miss your Erin avatar.
Natarinna <3
Limiko <3

strawberryelectric
Stalker
Stalker

Post by strawberryelectric »

I feel like they’ve been talking recently or else why would he be commenting on her post on her new account? It’s so weird considering we haven’t seen any contact between them in so long.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Jess_Obsessed
Talker
Talker

Post by Jess_Obsessed »

:|

IMG_2535.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

Jess_Obsessed wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:20 am

IMG_2535.PNG
She’s literally done a million 4:20 stories before during and after DD

Jess_Obsessed
Talker
Talker

Post by Jess_Obsessed »

rshadewinslet wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:29 am
Jess_Obsessed wrote:

IMG_2535.PNG
oh i didn't know that. Someone brought it up in the main so i posited it here if anyone wanted it.
But good to know it doesn't mean anything.

Mosie926
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Mosie926 »

Jess_Obsessed wrote:

IMG_2535.PNG
I don't understand what the big deal is with this pic, Liza has been doing 4:20 posts for years.

Edit: Hahahaha, when you don't read past the post you are replying to and someone else answers it.
If life is like a box of chocolates, why am I getting all the coconut ones :(.

Post by Guest »

Jess_Obsessed wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:32 am
rshadewinslet wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:29 am
Jess_Obsessed wrote:

IMG_2535.PNG
oh i didn't know that. Someone brought it up in the main so i posited it here if anyone wanted it.
But good to know it doesn't mean anything.
LOL no sounding the alarms yet thankfully lol ... Imagining Liza smoking weed confuses me though lol

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

Oooh maybe the 420 and zooming in on armpit hair thing is just a desperate scream for someone to notice her. David and Natalie sure have been getting a lot of attention lately so that must be a lot to cope with.
:love1: Strong women don't have attitudes. They have high standards and firm boundaries. :love1:

Post by Guest »

Ok so Teen Vogue tweeted a link to a survey about Liza for a video (they also did one with David). Liza replied to the tweet "im taking this bc i love her too"...idk I feel like she keeps saying she loves herself now but I'm really not all that convinced. She constantly goes back and forth over this and it seems like she's just lying to herself or making people believe she likes who she is. At the end of the day, I think Liza is still an insecure girl who puts on an act in front of other people because she doesn't have a concrete identity.

kiiwiiXD
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by kiiwiiXD »

Ok so hi I am new here but I just recently started watching David's vlogs so maybe that is why I don't understand everything yet but I have one question for you guys that have been watching him longer and know more probably, and this is my question: how THE HELL did David and Liza not tell their literal CLOSEST FRIENDS who they spend literally everyday together with(well at least David does I guess idk) that they broke up and they kept their breakup a secret from them for not one, not two, but THREE whole months? Like I honestly don't get it. I completely understand that they didn't want to tell their fans and have some privacy, but how did they manage to keep it a secret from their close friends? I know they broke up almost two years ago but I was just really confused when I found this out recently. Also a there is a lot more that I find really weird about their relationship but idk maybe it's just me, to everyone else they seemed to be fine and to some they were even GOALS which I really don't understand why but again it's probably just me lol

Paschdav
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Paschdav »

kiiwiiXD wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:19 am
Ok so hi I am new here but I just recently started watching David's vlogs so maybe that is why I don't understand everything yet but I have one question for you guys that have been watching him longer and know more probably, and this is my question: how THE HELL did David and Liza not tell their literal CLOSEST FRIENDS who they spend literally everyday together with(well at least David does I guess idk) that they broke up and they kept their breakup a secret from them for not one, not two, but THREE whole months? Like I honestly don't get it. I completely understand that they didn't want to tell their fans and have some privacy, but how did they manage to keep it a secret from their close friends? I know they broke up almost two years ago but I was just really confused when I found this out recently. Also a there is a lot more that I find really weird about their relationship but idk maybe it's just me, to everyone else they seemed to be fine and to some they were even GOALS which I really don't understand why but again it's probably just me lol
Most of his friends already guessed that something was off after a while but didnt push it with David or Liza. Sometimes it's better to work through issues on your own without involving anyone. Maybe those 3 month were used as a trial period apart to see if anything would change.
And after that it became obvious that the breakup would be permanent for now.

The Goals thing came from the fact that online relationships usually only show the positive site of things. We never saw them fight or angry at each other. They were always perfect from the outside.
The cracks started to show at the end of their relationship and when it became obvious that mental health problems werent the only reason for their breakup.

They were too different to be together in the end.
Put your gun down or your daughter gets it

- David Dobrik 2020

https://cureouscat.me/Paschdav

You have the questions. I have the answers

Mwoo
Learner
Learner

Post by Mwoo »

Paschdav wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:23 am
kiiwiiXD wrote:
Most of his friends already guessed that something was off after a while but didnt push it with David or Liza. Sometimes it's better to work through issues on your own without involving anyone. Maybe those 3 month were used as a trial period apart to see if anything would change.

The Goals thing came from the fact that online relationships usually only show the positive site of things. We never saw them fight or angry at each other. They were always perfect from the outside.
The cracks started to show at the end of their relationship and when it became obvious that mental health problems werent the only reason for their breakup.

Ok so I am in a similar situation and I just started watching the vlogs about 2 months ago. What, besides mental health, seemed to be the reason for their break up? Also, what made it apparent were there videos or comments?
“I don’t need anyone else in my life except the Vlog Squad” - Lorraine Dobrik <3

Paschdav
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Paschdav »

Mwoo wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:53 pm
Paschdav wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:23 am
kiiwiiXD wrote:

Ok so I am in a similar situation and I just started watching the vlogs about 2 months ago. What, besides mental health, seemed to be the reason for their break up? Also, what made it apparent were there videos or comments?
Well for the fans it was obvious at some point because she completely disappeared from the vlogs after being s big part of them. Im guessing same goes for the friends because david and liza didnt spend any time together anymore.

they made no time for each other, especially liza was always busy they are quite different in character which became quite apparant after they spent time apart. And they wanted different things in life it seems.
It looked like david wanted to move in together but liza wanted to focus on her career

- David Dobrik 2020

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

I think it did take them a little bit to clue on. D&L were not spending all that much time together as it was prior to that. Kinda odd the only person with balls to ask was Scott.

I believe David did tell Ilya though. I bet Natalie knew too.
:love1: Strong women don't have attitudes. They have high standards and firm boundaries. :love1:

kiiwiiXD
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by kiiwiiXD »

Oh ok so some of their friends probably did notice the breakup but just pretended like they didn't notice for some reason? And another thing that I find really weird about their relationship is that they were acting like they were 15 and it seemed like a high school relationship almost? Like they were always extremely cringe when they were together. I would totally get it if they were younger but they were both like 20-21. Also to me David is really funny and has a great sense of humor and Liza is so unfunny it hurts. Like I can't even watch her it's so uncomfortable. So when I watched some videos with him and Liza it was kinda like I was watching David being a different person? Like he isn't this natural and spontaneously funny person he usually is but he just becomes like Liza and then they are both kinda fake almost and try way too hard to be funny. And also they didn't have any sexual chemistry they were flirting like middle schoolers if you can even call that flirting. Like David has more chemistry with Todd that he ever did with Liza lol

Paschdav
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Paschdav »

kiiwiiXD wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:44 am
Oh ok so some of their friends probably did notice the breakup but just pretended like they didn't notice for some reason? And another thing that I find really weird about their relationship is that they were acting like they were 15 and it seemed like a high school relationship almost? Like they were always extremely cringe when they were together. I would totally get it if they were younger but they were both like 20-21. Also to me David is really funny and has a great sense of humor and Liza is so unfunny it hurts. Like I can't even watch her it's so uncomfortable. So when I watched some videos with him and Liza it was kinda like I was watching David being a different person? Like he isn't this natural and spontaneously funny person he usually is but he just becomes like Liza and then they are both kinda fake almost and try way too hard to be funny. And also they didn't have any sexual chemistry they were flirting like middle schoolers if you can even call that flirting. Like David has more chemistry with Todd that he ever did with Liza lol
Yes. They were 19 when they got together.
They were your typical cute couple from the outside but totally different from the inside. I never understood why everyone found liza funny. She was cringey from day 1 for me.

I guess love is also deaf and thats why david was with her. They had their moments but liza constantly playing it up for the camera was just too cringe for me.

They had great chemistry at the beginning and bounced well of each other but with time it became obvious that differences outweigh the compatibilities

- David Dobrik 2020

ZoeSadie_
Talker
Talker

Post by ZoeSadie_ »

Nobody has really talked about this but I’m curious.

In Liza’s recent interview when she does expensive vs. cheap, around :58 seconds she makes a comment about not being single. I wonder if she was just kidding around or if that is her way of slyly mentioning that she is seeing someone.

When she’s asking the chrystal questions, she asks if she’s cute and she swings it from side to side, meaning yes. And then she says am I single and then starts swinging it the opposite way, from front to back. Then she says oh shit and then moves on.

But nobody has said anything about that so maybe it was just a joke and I’m looking too much into it lol

Character1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Character1 »

ZoeSadie_ wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:36 am

In Liza’s recent interview when she does expensive vs. cheap, around :58 seconds she makes a comment about not being single. I wonder if she was just kidding around or if that is her way of slyly mentioning that she is seeing someone.

When she’s asking the chrystal questions, she asks if she’s cute and she swings it from side to side, meaning yes. And then she says am I single and then starts swinging it the opposite way, from front to back. Then she says oh shit and then moves on.

But nobody has said anything about that so maybe it was just a joke and I’m looking too much into it lol
Which interview? Good for her if so!

ZoeSadie_
Talker
Talker

Post by ZoeSadie_ »

Character1 wrote:
ZoeSadie_ wrote:

Paschdav
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Paschdav »

ZoeSadie_ wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:13 pm
Character1 wrote:
ZoeSadie_ wrote:

Pls let it be true. Maybe then the diza stans will leave david alone

- David Dobrik 2020

Return to “David Dobrik”