Diza Thread (David and Liza)

Re: Diza Thread (David and Liza)

Post by Guest »

I could not imagine a Christmas for the vlog squad without the white rabbit party. Liza does it every year. I'm sure this year will be no different.

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn
Has thanked: 0

Post by Weird Vagina »

is this thread about diza or natalie vs liza? stop comparing women to lower one of them. stay on topic.

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

also, datalie shippers were complaining about diza shippers coming on to their thread to "troll" a while ago. I've been reading that thread for a while, correct me if I'm wrong but I've never seen any diza shippers trying to make a fuss over there? but here we have datalie shippers ganging up on diza shippers on the diza thread. don't think you can come here to annoy and silence people just because this is a neutral thread. you're free to share your opinion on "diza is dead" and all that, but if you all continue to gather here to pick up on the users here, I'm going to issue a warning -and ban if continue-

Post by Guest »

I saw on insta that some people think Liza is in a relationship with Kimiko. I don't think that's true at all. They are just super good friends. I like their friendship, its so cute. Them and Travis too. Anyway Liza always said she is straight. She was with David for 2 years!

Nat9843
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Nat9843 »

kristenSire wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:06 am
I saw on insta that some people think Liza is in a relationship with Kimiko. I don't think that's true at all. They are just super good friends. I like their friendship, its so cute. Them and Travis too. Anyway Liza always said she is straight. She was with David for 2 years!
With the comments she’s been leaving I can see why people are saying that. She’s either being serious - then good for her/ that’s their type of humour around each other but I think we would have seen more if so/ or she’s ship baiting that’s very popular atm, but that could become a problem if she’s gay ship baiting though I’ve already seen hate comments on Twitter.

Highlighted bit - yes she has but people can’t control feelings she may not be gay but she has spent a lot of time with Kimiko and something could have developed between them. She’s also religious from Texas, that easily could have affected her in what she said.

The being in a relationship with David bit - this goes back to feelings change. I know people that have been married and have kids who are adults now and one of the partners have come out as gay. Sorry if this last bit is off topic

SqueakLola
Informer
Informer

Post by SqueakLola »

kristenSire wrote:
Lilly Singh has also proclaimed she was straight for years and recently came out as bi. Liza having a boy friend for 2 years means nothing in the grand scheme of things, if she is also bisexual or realized she is a Lesbian.
Natarinna <3
Limiko <3

SalsaTango
Informer
Informer

Post by SalsaTango »

Nat9843 wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:08 am
kristenSire wrote:
The being in a relationship with David bit - this goes back to feelings change. I know people that have been married and have kids who are adults now and one of the partners have come out as gay. Sorry if this last bit is off topic
Yeah, thats not how any of that works. You don't change your sexual orientation the same way you change your feelings lol.
Those adults you know of, they were always gay, just too ashamed to admit it, and went on with the wedding.
They didn't find out halfway through the marriage like "oh wait, I'm into guys/gals! ok spouse, I'm out".

Nat9843
Talker
Talker

Post by Nat9843 »

SalsaTango wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:30 am
Nat9843 wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:08 am
kristenSire wrote:
Yeah, thats not how any of that works. You don't change your sexual orientation the same way you change your feelings lol.
Those adults you know of, they were always gay, just too ashamed to admit it, and went on with the wedding.
They didn't find out halfway through the marriage like "oh wait, I'm into guys/gals! ok spouse, I'm out".
This is what I meant and also people also don’t know or refuse to believe how they feel, and yes like you said they were most likely like that but didn’t know the difference not ashamed to admit it it’s not always that black and white lol. everyone is different and there is nothing wrong with that 😂😂

And to bring this back on topic Liza could be anyone of these things or not, but it’s the same as David it’s not up to us to make that decision it’s theirs

Nat9843
Talker
Talker

Post by Nat9843 »

So now Liza’s finished filming does anyone think she will start hanging with the VS again and not just for filming like we seem to have been seeing for the last several months.

And will we see anything with David and Liza? Or will they still avoid being around each other.

I would like to see them hanging out again but I’m struggling to believe that will happen at the moment.

alphaB13
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by alphaB13 »

Nat9843 wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:50 am
So now Liza’s finished filming does anyone think she will start hanging with the VS again and not just for filming like we seem to have been seeing for the last several months.

And will we see anything with David and Liza? Or will they still avoid being around each other.

I would like to see them hanging out again but I’m struggling to believe that will happen at the moment.
I don't think she'll ever fully go back to hanging out like she used to. She's been known to cycle through friends depending on her current "project" (see her time on Freakish-- many of that cast are still friends, but Liza is not in with them).

Character1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Character1 »

alphaB13 wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:47 pm
Nat9843 wrote:

I don't think she'll ever fully go back to hanging out like she used to. She's been known to cycle through friends depending on her current "project" (see her time on Freakish-- many of that cast are still friends, but Liza is not in with them).
I notice she likes a lot of stuff about growing and changing and it seems like she really practices what she preaches. It's an interesting thing to watch and i do wonder at what point she'll kinda settle into a routine with specific people.

Character1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Character1 »

alphaB13 wrote:
Nat9843 wrote:

I notice she likes a lot of stuff about growing and changing and it seems like she really practices what she preaches. It's an interesting thing to watch and i do wonder at what point she'll kinda settle into a routine with specific people.

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

I have a feeling kimiko doesn't much like the vlog squad. Kimiko just landed back in LA so thats interesting. Don't think Liza will be off to see her old friends any time soon.

Hmm I might have to go put this in the Liza thread.
:love1: Strong women don't have attitudes. They have high standards and firm boundaries. :love1:

Post by Guest »

Character1 wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:42 am
alphaB13 wrote:
Nat9843 wrote:

She has been doing a lot of growing and work on herself she is doing so good! I'm excited that she is back in LA now and maybe life will be a little bit calmer for her so she can have more time for her friends and get back to her videos. Maybe she can hang out with David more. I really hope so. <3

Mosie926
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Mosie926 »

Aw, how adorable. They got their own thread.
If life is like a box of chocolates, why am I getting all the coconut ones :(.

Post by Guest »

Aww so cute how proud Liza was of David for hosting TCAs! He liked her most recent photo on Instagram too. Liza looked so amazing in that snake skin outfit. I'm sure he noticed and appreciated it. Ohhh annnnnnnd guess what Liza liked guys?

That's right! A painting of David! I'm hoping so hard she will be in one of the new vlogs since she is back in town now. I miss her in the vlogs so much but we all know how busy she has been what with the filming of her movie and all. She is doing so well!

Post by Guest »

I noticed that David has been quiet the past 3 afternoons and nights and I'm wondering if its possible that he's been at Liza's house? What do you guys think?

wild_in_our_way
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by wild_in_our_way »

Oof, Liza going to Paris went straight to the feels. That’s been David’s dream. It’s unfortunate that that dream is on perpetual hold.
This is supposed to be fucking fun.

Post by Guest »

kristenSire wrote: I noticed that David has been quiet the past 3 afternoons and nights and I'm wondering if its possible that he's been at Liza's house? What do you guys think?
I just laughed at this...

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

alwaysdat wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:31 pm
kristenSire wrote: I noticed that David has been quiet the past 3 afternoons and nights and I'm wondering if its possible that he's been at Liza's house? What do you guys think?
I just laughed at this...
He's been in Natalie's pants.
:love1: Strong women don't have attitudes. They have high standards and firm boundaries. :love1:

Return to “David Dobrik”