Jon "Fresh out of Rehab, Waclyn Paid the tab" Hill - Part 3

nattydread

Re: Jon "Fresh out of Rehab, Waclyn Paid the tab" Hill - Part 3

Post by nattydread »

fizzwizz12 wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:34 am
good luck jon. you need to fight your demons and please take all the time you have to in order to do so. also, STAY OFF OF ANY SOCIAL MEDIA FROM NOW ON and DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH JACLYN. She's toxic and will continue to destroy you.

I hope they took his license away because he should have known better than to drive under the influence. I hope he learns from this, this time.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

Harrystylesstannnn wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:21 am
Fuck it I guess I exposed myself but now that I’m here I guess I’ll just speak for myself. I just wanted you guys to STOP mentioning me and for you guys to STOP bring me up.

I started checking this page the day I saw the post about my daughter’s step mom, which I will say now, there is no “drama” she’s a great step mother, my daughter LOVES HER and she is a good person besides everything. But most of the things that was said on that post was not true and I have PROOF, to back that up.
But the person who posted this (which I already know who it is and will probably press charges) made it seem like I was the one that almost made my daughter suicidal which is absolutely bazar and farrrrr from what happened that day and that’s all I’ll say cause I keep my kids private for this EXACT same reason.

All I wanted to tell you all is that doing all of this, including myself, does NOT make us better people.
I’m not a bad person, and you all should get to meet me 1st instead of judging me based on social media.

And for B because I know you’re on here, instead of doing all this, you know my number, you can always text me if you have something against me instead of doing all of this. I have nothing against you, this just got to me already.
I’ll STOP checking back on this, I’ll just take this page off of my phone and that’ll be the end of it.

I hope you guys judging others behind a fake page (JUST LIKE MYSELF) talking about others, makes your life better or gives you some peace cause all I’ll say is that the days I did this, all it did was fuck with me.

I’ll continue to keep my life private and don’t owe you guys any explanation. Like is said, I’m done coming back to this page.
you put yourself out there to be judged. you should look up the term hypocrite. you cannot get angry with people when YOU, yourself, decided to put all your business, as well as that of others out there.

do yourself and your daughter a favor, GET OFF OF THE INTERNET and live your life where SHE is number 1
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

Harrystylesstannnn
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Harrystylesstannnn »

I know I won’t be liked by everyone out there and I know not everyone will understand me or my situation, but I don’t “put myself out there” I literally simply post pictures of me and keep my kids private for this reason.

I can assure you my daughter is WELL taken care of and I have paper proof that my daughter is doing well. What was mentioned that day that had happened to my daughter was private and I NEVER even posted about that any where because that’s MY situation and HER privacy.

I never posted my full name or HER full name until I saw someone on here post my court order for when my mom had my daughters custody cause I was UNDER AGE.

I don’t involve myself in anybody else’s life and I don’t care to know what happens in anybody else’s life, I can assure you that my life is not perfect and I myself am going through enough.
But the fact that all of you speak about me as if you knew me is 100% so fucked up because if you where to get to know me, I can assure you you’ll see I’m not a bad person.

I don’t ask any of you to like me or to think positive of me, whatever you think is your right, but I’m not an “influencer” or anything like that, I’m just a woman who lives her life and who takes pictures of her self when life gets boring. That’s all.
I don’t put myself or my private life out there for anybody to judge. Because I am sure that any of us on here have a perfect past or are living a perfect life because if that was the case, none of us would be on here judging others behind a phone.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:32 pm
I know I won’t be liked by everyone out there and I know not everyone will understand me or my situation, but I don’t “put myself out there” I literally simply post pictures of me and keep my kids private for this reason.

I can assure you my daughter is WELL taken care of and I have paper proof that my daughter is doing well. What was mentioned that day that had happened to my daughter was private and I NEVER even posted about that any where because that’s MY situation and HER privacy.

I never posted my full name or HER full name until I saw someone on here post my court order for when my mom had my daughters custody cause I was UNDER AGE.

I don’t involve myself in anybody else’s life and I don’t care to know what happens in anybody else’s life, I can assure you that my life is not perfect and I myself am going through enough.
But the fact that all of you speak about me as if you knew me is 100% so fucked up because if you where to get to know me, I can assure you you’ll see I’m not a bad person.

I don’t ask any of you to like me or to think positive of me, whatever you think is your right, but I’m not an “influencer” or anything like that, I’m just a woman who lives her life and who takes pictures of her self when life gets boring. That’s all.
I don’t put myself or my private life out there for anybody to judge. Because I am sure that any of us on here have a perfect past or are living a perfect life because if that was the case, none of us would be on here judging others behind a phone.
if you didn't put yourself or your private life out there for others to give you attention, you wouldn't be on this right now.
stop frontin' and grow the fuck up.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

Harrystylesstannnn
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Harrystylesstannnn »

You’re asking me to grow tf up when you’re also on this. This doesn’t make you any better, I guess we ALL have to grow up as a whole. Figure out YOUR life instead of gossiping on others. GOODBYE.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:43 pm
You’re asking me to grow tf up when you’re also on this. This doesn’t make you any better, I guess we ALL have to grow up as a whole. Figure out YOUR life instead of gossiping on others. GOODBYE.
my life is fantastic. unlike you, i actually have one!

captaincaliena
Talker
Talker

Post by captaincaliena »

Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:21 am

I’ll STOP checking back on this, I’ll just take this page off of my phone and that’ll be the end of it.

I hope you guys judging others behind a fake page (JUST LIKE MYSELF) talking about others, makes your life better or gives you some peace cause all I’ll say is that the days I did this, all it did was fuck with me.

I’ll continue to keep my life private and don’t owe you guys any explanation. Like is said, I’m done coming back to this page.
Lmao but I thought you were done coming back to this page? See, you just can't get enough of your own drama. YOU put your life out on the internet PUBLICLY and then expect people not to talk about you? That's not how it works, honey. And don't pretend that you hate the drama you're involved in. You love every second of it because people like you constantly need validation of their relevance.

You're not fooling anyone.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

i don't even have a clue who the fuck that dumpster troll even is. I just find it so humorous that they come on here complaining "you guise need to get a life and leave me mine alone, because it's PRIVATE, even tho i post publicly constantly so i can get clout and views and money"

the lot of them are all stains on the cunt rag of society.

starsicle11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by starsicle11 »

Damn... I got all excited about all the new posts just to see this girl still talking about herself. Can we get a ban over here mod.. ? lmao

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

Giiirl, you said you were done with this page.
You made an account here to talk shit about Jaclyn, Ashlyn and even comment on Jon :roll:
Just stop now.

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

So, I kind of stopped following Jaclyn, Jon and all of their troubles. Is this the girl that Jon is supposedly in love with, but she is married to someone else? Or is this a different one?

UghhAsIf
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by UghhAsIf »

Yetta wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:51 am
So, I kind of stopped following Jaclyn, Jon and all of their troubles. Is this the girl that Jon is supposedly in love with, but she is married to someone else? Or is this a different one?
I think that's Krystal, the one that was editing her photos to make it seem like she took out half of her ribs.

Also what in the fuckery did I read above LOLOLOL :rofl: Jesus.

Girl you went public with your life when you tried to hook up with Jon for clout. Enough.

jupiterisdust
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by jupiterisdust »

Some tell “ Harrystylesstannnn” aka Krystals CATFISH ass she ain’t nothing special to John he’s fucking my friend Katie and he tells all the chicks he runs back to he’s in love with them. He also thinks Krystal watches movies and impersonates the female leads. Hey Krystal ask him about his WhatsApp conversations with women. Bet you he didn’t tell you. Also he talks mad shit about everyone including you. You’re not special and you need to stop crying to him every month because you’re a sad and desperate married catfish who fully regrets getting knocked up by dudes you hate and find physically gross but hey you’re lazy and had zero life aspirations until you met John by sending him semi nudes via DM to get his attention last year. Don’t worry guys Krystal has always been on GG she’s a idiot and she used to be Jaclyn Hill standby her old username here on GG.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

question... what happened to the dog?

starsicle11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by starsicle11 »

Ewww Jon probably gets so many desperate girls throwing themselves at him. I'd be so embarrassed to grasp at fame through a Z List Youtuber's Ex Husband.

This thread is starting to feel dark. I can only imagine what his real day to day life is. Heavy drug use, reckless sex with tons of women.. it's all so gross.

Then I think of him and Trisha Paytas and really start to feel sick lmao.

blahblahblahblah
Informer
Informer

Post by blahblahblahblah »

fizzwizz12 wrote:question... what happened to the dog?
I’m so worried. He posted all those photos and what looked like an old photo of him after grooming - Then he apparently deleting any comments asking how Frankie is. Don’t think he can handle if something happened to Frankie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hereforthefeels
Learner
Learner

Post by Hereforthefeels »

I have no respect for Jon . He seems to have no remorse for what he did. What if he killed a child , a family our families!
I’m disgusted by him.
At least Krystal came out and told “HER” truth . I like that and it gives some insight into her way of thinking . I would like to know more of what actually happened between them . At this point I trust her more .
There is probably every influencer and people talked about create accounts for themselves to see what is said . She actually told us , I can tell you none of the others would give themselves up . So Krystal if you would like to tell your truth I’m sure there are people including me that would like to hear it .

blahblahblahblah
Informer
Informer

Post by blahblahblahblah »

I straight up think Jon totaled the Jeep and Frankie isn’t ok. His posting is like a child in denial. Pretending he still hasn’t lost both of these important things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

starsicle11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by starsicle11 »

Did he not get arrested for what he did? I tried to do a little googling but found nothing. There's no way he walked away from fucking up multiple cars while high off his rocker without getting arrested. I guarantee he lost his license for a long time, maybe permanately.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

i know people that have gotten nailed for far less than this idiot.
he needs a real reality check. and that means consequences for his actions. i hope the dog is ok, i hope the dog isn't even with him. but i'm wondering why the fuck he had the dog in the jeep in the first place.
i know a guy who texted and rammed into a semi truck. his dog died. but he spun it and put up a go fund me ... garnered mass amounts of sympathy to not only get him a new vehicle (adventure mobile) and a dog.

it was pretty shady and still sits wrong with a lot of us.

Return to “Jon Hill”