Dray Gardens (Part 5)

rawpumpkin
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Re: Dray Gardens (Part 5)

Post by rawpumpkin »

She's really starting to look like the pre-filled Dray again. What's going on under her eyes? She has two dark folds under each eye. Do her fillers just need a touch up? Or maybe lack of sleep from patrolling the comment section. :thinking:
Screen Shot 2019-11-12 at 12.33.37 PM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Stevia
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Post by Stevia »

Her shrinking face makes the oversized veneers look even more massive.

4 fraud detection
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 4 fraud detection »

I just watched her last video, I'm exhausted, there is so much to talk about.
I can only tell that my crystal ball tells me toothpaste is one of her next sponsored video.
And at the end of the day she is only a product sold by YT like many others. I bet when she was student, she was overly bragging of her being a futur dermatologist. All those studies to be a seller without any moral values or ethics. All that because of her excessive need for attention and admiration. She is a very poor and sad model role. She doesn't practise anymore ( except maybe few hours online),no patients no friends, no boyfriend, nothing except her momster and her minions ( not true : she has Tybee, the Necessaire Lube and Totoro too). I'm very sad when I read comments "Dr Dray you are an inspiration". What kind of inspiration ? To be like a laboratory's rat who broadcast every day a video in order to have a reward in dopamin release for her huge ego ? Miss Suarez is the new symbol of human poverty.
DR DRAY YOUTUBE CHANNEL NEEDS TO DIE IN 2020, WE NEED CLEAN INSTEAD OF SELLOUT YOUTUBERS

Stevia
Informer
Informer

Post by Stevia »

Just a thought: do you think she needs lube up her nose as a protective layer because when you vomit it can come down your nose??

She definitely lives like a sort of lab rat, but a smug, sanctimonious rat that thinks all wild rats should live like her, and that all pet rats should.... Ok I've taken this metaphor too far.

4 fraud detection
Gossiper
Gossiper

Stevia wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:28 pm
Just a thought: do you think she needs lube up her nose as a protective layer because when you vomit it can come down your nose??

She definitely lives like a sort of lab rat, but a smug, sanctimonious rat that thinks all wild rats should live like her, and that all pet rats should.... Ok I've taken this metaphor too far.
of course her nose need some help for dilatation. But she add to it her secret fragrance. It contains monetas adoratas( beloved money) essential oil.
You know her philosphy has something to do with the yin and yang : in purging your body you gain money and if you add rose nectar you elevate, elevate, elevate your experience. Damn I'm very exhausted. :rofl:
DR DRAY YOUTUBE CHANNEL NEEDS TO DIE IN 2020, WE NEED CLEAN INSTEAD OF SELLOUT YOUTUBERS

Post by Guest »

rawpumpkin wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:02 pm
She's really starting to look like the pre-filled Dray again. What's going on under her eyes? She has two dark folds under each eye. Do her fillers just need a touch up? Or maybe lack of sleep from patrolling the comment section. :thinking:

Double eye bags!

4 fraud detection
Gossiper
Gossiper

scoopydoodle wrote:
rawpumpkin wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:02 pm

Double eye bags!
Fall is her season for fillers and veneers.

Ava83
Learner
Learner

Post by Ava83 »

Iamnotandrea wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:21 am
Hahahahahaha lol!!! Still suprises me that there are enough people to search those things so that it appears automatically on the search bar 🤣🤣🤣 I swear her nazi style comment patrolling almost made me forget that the people who constantly watch her are mostly her minions. The rest just can't keep up with her daily lifestyle...but...they exist...and they know you are a sick bitch Andrea!!! 🤣

Screenshot_20191111-181112_YouTube.jpg
Dr dray should hop on that YouTube trend of doing a video called “Googling Myself” or “Answering google’s most searched questions about me.” :lol:

genscreen90
Lurker
Lurker

Post by genscreen90 »

I'm quite shocked by her latest videos regarding viruses and bacteria. This woman clearly has a worsening OCD. It all might have started with religiously applying ridiculous amounts of sunscreen many times a day and avoiding any bit of fragrance anywhere on anything (including washing powders). But now clearly she keeps talking more and more about washing hands, avoiding public spaces because of bacteria, etc etc.. This is not normal. And the worst is that people who watch her blindly agree with her. It is so easy to get mislead just because someone spent X years in X study and disregard common sense.
She is not an introvert, she is terribly anti social has a severe social phobia that limits her contact only to her mother and her mother's dog.
She is not a healthy vegan, but just an anorexic/bulimic woman with strict calorie counting.
Her skin care is just controlled by her insane OCD

We all have our issues, but it is beyond ridiculous how blindly people follow her and agree with everything she says, which is all permeated through her fragile mental state. Dr Dray needs a good therapist and a good 2-3 months off youtube to figure her poor life out. I really feel for her because we can see how sometimes she has her better days and then her mental issues kick back in and she's in the terrible place again. Watching her youtube is starting to be like watching some reality show.

Sunislife
Learner
Learner

Post by Sunislife »

4 fraud detection wrote:
scoopydoodle wrote: Double eye bags!
Fall is her season for fillers and veneers.
I was wondering about her new face shield obsession and maybe she thought about it as a strategy of wearing them for a few days after she does the facial work.

4 fraud detection
Gossiper
Gossiper

A You Tuber that I like Cyrille Laurent, as just released a video about Dr Liar routine.
here the link :

And by the way an interesting link regarding our dear Dr Saleswoman :
and this comments particulary :
"The cow has already reported the thread various times. I expect an email in the next few days.
Due to the current e-climate, cowtipping will most likely warrant a permaban."

"Less than a day wow she must google herself every morning before counting calories"

https://lolcow.farm/snow/res/869680.html

Enjoy

poppytears
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by poppytears »

Hi fellow gurugossipers, hope I find you in radiant skin :)

I have been following these topics about dr Dray and found them very enlightening. I only registered when I noticed how quickly she deletes the comments under her videos and just needed to share this with you. The comment which I suspected would be later deleted is in the attachment to this post. This YTuber posed very good question - because we all know for Dr D everything is no-no, except when she is pushing different brands, sites or whatever. Naturally comment is long gone.

That is all from me for now :love2:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

4 fraud detection
Gossiper
Gossiper

poppytears wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:15 pm
Hi fellow gurugossipers, hope I find you in radiant skin :)

I have been following these topics about dr Dray and found them very enlightening. I only registered when I noticed how quickly she deletes the comments under her videos and just needed to share this with you. The comment which I suspected would be later deleted is in the attachment to this post. This YTuber posed very good question - because we all know for Dr D everything is no-no, except when she is pushing different brands, sites or whatever. Naturally comment is long gone.

That is all from me for now :love2:
Double welcome with your good catch :tu:

another one immediately deleted :

F..l in B...m wrote :
"Some products in this advertisement have fragrance that Dr. Dray does not recommend in other videos ".

What I love in this today's sponsored video (=pleonasm) is that she pretends to love Fantastic products that never appeared in her"empties".

Post by Guest »

It's funny that she is so anal about avoiding fragrance but still wears jewellery. Doesn't jewellery have the potential to irritate skin? It doesn't do anything other than look nice, so why doesn't she stop wearing it? :roll:

Stevia
Informer
Informer

Post by Stevia »

I'm pretty sure her jewellery is chosen for her... ie sent to her by affiliates. I don't think she actually has any tastes or preferences of her own, in the videos where she goes clothes shopping it's like watching an alien who's been shown a pamphlet about how female humans dress and left to get on with it.

Post by Guest »

SPF5000 wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:59 am
On a side note, we should all pester Abbey Sharp to review craydray's "what I eat" videos. She LOVES to dissect ED behaviours and restrictive food language.
Looks like we’re going to get just that!

Ava83
Learner
Learner

Post by Ava83 »

Ok, so I’m not a psychologist but I’ve noticed whenever dr drabby is promoting products in a sponsored video, she looks away from the camera constantly. I especially noticed it in today’s flop-letics video. I don’t know to describe it, it’s like she knows what a sellout she is.

SPF5000
Informer
Informer

Post by SPF5000 »

I just clicked on her boring skin & hair routine form last week...someone commented that they were getting Natalie Portman/Black Swan vibes, and she took it as a compliment :rofl: . They were probably referring to the crazy bathroom scene.

I just hope that this doesn't encourage her to start prancing around in wanna-be ballet gear.

SPF5000
Informer
Informer

Post by SPF5000 »

MelanieMayhem wrote:
SPF5000 wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:59 am
On a side note, we should all pester Abbey Sharp to review craydray's "what I eat" videos. She LOVES to dissect ED behaviours and restrictive food language.
Looks like we’re going to get just that!
Haha! I've done my part...hope she comes out with it soon!

facepainter
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by facepainter »

So I just learned that Dr. Dray had a sister who died as a child, and I immediately thought of the background story of the Peter Pan character. J. M. Barrie, the author, also had a brother die when he was a child — Barrie was 6 and his brother was almost 14. The brother who passed away happened to be their mother's favorite child, and this weird dynamic occurred where Barrie had to take his brother's place by sometimes wearing his clothes, shoes, and acting similarly. Barrie was also struck by the strangeness of the fact that he would continue to get older, while his older brother would never age past 14. He and his mom (and probably the rest of the family) held this image of the deceased brother as the 14-year-old he was at the time he died.

Peter Pan is a mix of both J. M. Barrie and his brother.

I'm not saying Dray's mom had her do weird things like dress up in the clothes of her dead sister, but I wouldn't be surprised if she became an overprotective parent and coddled Dray out of fear of losing another child, ultimately stunting her growth. It's also possible that Dray decided to fill the role of her late child sister on her own and ended up getting frozen in time as a child psychologically.

I might be totally off, but I think it's highly probably that the co-dependence she and mom have for each other and her weird childlike habits are somewhat rooted in her sister's death.

Return to “Dr. Dray”