Elle Florence - Deserting Mommy Dearest and Vancouver Club for Father Figure and Gator Pubs (Part 6)

Elle Florence - Deserting Mommy Dearest and Vancouver Club for Father Figure and Gator Pubs (Part 6)

Post by Guest »

Special thanks to @no_strings for the title!

gossipy locks
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Elle Florence - Deserting Mommy Dearest and Vancouver Club for Father Figure and Gator Pubs (Part 6)

Post by gossipy locks »

Commenting just so I can more easily keep up with this lady's shenanigans. I watch her occasionally but lurk on this thread more often and can't get over how lost she seems to be. I've had friends like her that constantly need to be in a relationship and it is exhausting to keep up with! Much more fun to watch from the sidelines :D

qwerty888
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Elle Florence - Deserting Mommy Dearest and Vancouver Club for Father Figure and Gator Pubs (Part 6)

Post by qwerty888 »

Following... what a trainwreck.

no_strings
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by no_strings »

Following to see more of her craziness :rofl:

Btw thank you for the title pick! It's a long 'un :love2:
Gurus are like that friend/partner/family member that you constantly walk on eggshells around, because they get offended at the drop of a hat. The ones you blink at funny and they never speak to you again :tu:

Post by Guest »

If she really does have plans to move to the U.S. with this guy I can't wait to see how she spins it to her viewers!!

mininaz
Learner
Learner

Post by mininaz »

I found her more tolerable in her new video with her mom...but not sure if that's just because I feel bad about the comments left by that troll.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
AnnaWintour wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:00 pm
following :purr:

BEBE is that you?! Blink twice if you need us to save you or if you need us to Amazon prime you a cat tree
* blink blink * help me pls the dry shampoo in the air is suffocating me

flower790
Talker
Talker

Post by flower790 »

Elle's mom is a very sweet lady. For once Elle had a new idea for a video, nothing groundbreaking but the idea wasn't bad.
I just don't get why Elle would move so far away from the only family member she has for a middle age divorcee

PinkRedPurple
Talker
Talker

Post by PinkRedPurple »

AnnaWintour wrote:
Guest wrote:
AnnaWintour wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:00 pm
following :purr:

BEBE is that you?! Blink twice if you need us to save you or if you need us to Amazon prime you a cat tree
* blink blink * help me pls the dry shampoo in the air is suffocating me
We will bring you a face guard mask to block the essential oils coming out of the diffuser too...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

I wonder how much her boyfriend will tolerate Elle’s obsession with smells once they move in together. I am really sensitive to perfume and cologne and I don’t care how “nice” it smells...if I can smell it from you three feet away have too much on. I have a coworker who lays it on and it’s nauseating being around her.

The diffuser thing pisses me off as a cat owner. She says that the oils she uses are “safe” but the reason vets advise against it is because cats can’t metabolize the oils in the air like humans. I know this sounds like pet shaming, but she puts her cat at a disadvantage already and just keeps adding these obstructions that never cease to irritate me.

bauerks
Learner
Learner

Post by bauerks »

Perhaps bringing her mother to her channel at this time is a response to that troll. That cat needs cat company to gossip with about their shared existence.

AnastasiaBeavrhausen
Talker
Talker

Post by AnastasiaBeavrhausen »

Is she moving in with that rebound guy after Joe? Or another new guy?

This chick chases men like 3 year olds chase a soccer ball. A lot of chaos, screaming, and quick direction changes without ever making any goals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

I only watched her last video because Ginette was in it. I don’t like how Elle treats her mother, she’s very patronizing toward her. She’s pretty much this way with everyone, but it irks me to see her treat Ginette this way. I wanted to slap the smirk right off Elle’s face when she ended the video with rewarding her mom with pizza for doing the video like she’s some sort of circus animal.

no_strings
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by no_strings »

poshspice88 wrote: I only watched her last video because Ginette was in it. I don’t like how Elle treats her mother, she’s very patronizing toward her. She’s pretty much this way with everyone, but it irks me to see her treat Ginette this way. I wanted to slap the smirk right off Elle’s face when she ended the video with rewarding her mom with pizza for doing the video like she’s some sort of circus animal.
This. She treats everyone this way which is one of her most infuriating personality defects. There is always a thinly veiled condescension to her tone, whether it's her mom, her boyfriend, or her viewers. That's why "princess" is so apt to describe her... She acts as if she's above everyone else. #getaclue.
Gurus are like that friend/partner/family member that you constantly walk on eggshells around, because they get offended at the drop of a hat. The ones you blink at funny and they never speak to you again :tu:

stubbssie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by stubbssie »

Great title, just checking in to follow the thread

RubyGT
Talker
Talker

Post by RubyGT »

I see I missed a lot. She didn't post today. Too busy moving to the sunshine state?

gossipy locks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gossipy locks »

Where did she talk about moving? I haven't watched one of her videos in a few months (YT hasn't been suggesting them to me) - I'd love to see this for myself. Why anyone would move to Florida is beyond me, lmao

Coconut_kutty
Learner
Learner

Post by Coconut_kutty »

RubyGT wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:14 pm
I see I missed a lot. She didn't post today. Too busy moving to the sunshine state?
Not sure if she has moved to FL. But she’s there. Honey boo has posted a picture on his Instagram.

Post by Guest »

She’s back in FL already?! She was just there a few weeks ago.

She’s been spending a lot of time and money over there, that’s for sure. I don’t know how she tolerates it.

Return to “Elle Florence”