Elle Florence - Deserting Mommy Dearest and Vancouver Club for Father Figure and Gator Pubs (Part 6)

Mama3
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Elle Florence - Deserting Mommy Dearest and Vancouver Club for Father Figure and Gator Pubs (Part 6)

Post by Mama3 »

Do you think maybe his Mom is not in Florida for the summer? Maybe she snowbirds and Elle is to proud to show Grannies decor and admit it is a free place to stay until they can get their shit together. If Ginette were staying in a nice hotel we would know about it. If she is staying there no way the new MIL to be is there also, too awkward. Find jobs find housing would be top of my list before planning a wedding.

drasticactions
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Elle Florence - Deserting Mommy Dearest and Vancouver Club for Father Figure and Gator Pubs (Part 6)

Post by drasticactions »

smc900 wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:30 am
Dicky will probably come here to defend his unemployment status with something about how he has the summer off from teaching.

I’m sure she won’t film a life update until they’re renting (not buying) a new place and it “appears” that they have everything together.

I agree with many of you - this is going to be a shotgun wedding. I can’t wait to see this trainwreck!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Almost makes me wonder if his ex found someone else and he's trying to beat her to the altar? I believe Elle is desperate, and I also get he seems manipulative enough to want another relationship but why the huge rush? She's 30, they could 've waited until her 31st birthday to get engaged and then got married before she turned 32 and have had plenty of time for kids if that's what she's wanting.

Akent_2016
Informer
Informer

Post by Akent_2016 »

For those who are curious, the "professor" teaches 100 level courses at a community college, btw.

smc900
Learner
Learner

Post by smc900 »

Akent_2016 wrote:For those who are curious, the "professor" teaches 100 level courses at a community college, btw.
Omg dead.

How far has she fallen marrying this guy. So desperate to get married that she threw all her standards out the window for a ring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Debbie1633
Learner
Learner

Post by Debbie1633 »

LuvYoutube wrote:
poshspice88 wrote: Exactly. Her shadiness is showing. Not to mention that a person doesn’t just up and quits their job, moves thousands of miles away and leaves their only family behind without some serious planning — way before she was proposed to. They (her subbies) have to be wondering why she was being so secretive, and what else is she hiding? They’ve watched her go from boyfriend to boyfriend packing up her things from one year to the next. She has a pattern of impulsiveness with nothing ever working out.

ETA: I almost forgot how the comments were always mentioning how nice it was that she was getting so much PTO from work back when she was doing all that traveling to various places in the US with Dick when in reality she’d already quit her job (and quite possibly already moved), yet she never mentioned it and let her viewers believe she had vacation hours.
I’m beginning to think that the proposal was staged for instagram and they got engaged a lot earlier. They didn’t want it to appear too rushed even though it still appears rushed. They most likely got engaged in Hawaii and therefore she “outed” him. The serious planning, visiting his family, quitting her job happened because they were already engaged.
I too think that she has been engaged for a while. Didn't she say, while in her yellow dress, that she and Rick were taking engagement pictures? When she showed her ring, she was wearing the yellow dress. No one gets engaged and get engagment pictures done on the same day.

drasticactions
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by drasticactions »

:rofl:
Debbiedelete633 wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:04 pm
LuvYoutube wrote: I’m beginning to think that the proposal was staged for instagram and they got engaged a lot earlier. They didn’t want it to appear too rushed even though it still appears rushed. They most likely got engaged in Hawaii and therefore she “outed” him. The serious planning, visiting his family, quitting her job happened because they were already engaged.
I too think that she has been engaged for a while. Didn't she say, while in her yellow dress, that she and Rick were taking engagement pictures? When she showed her ring, she was wearing the yellow dress. No one gets engaged and get engagment pictures done on the same day.
I could believe both actually, these people are dorky enough to go change and get ready for "nice" engagement photos the day of, but I also could believe that they were planning on this for a while and have been engaged for a few months

stubbssie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by stubbssie »

Guys of course she set up the engagement photos. She was wearing her new release of pearls. The engagement photos are a marketing move.

Also the earrings are literally called "celebration" this binch thinks she is Meghan Middleton Winterhaven. She's going to release a commemorative plate after the weddings.

TheArtsy1
Learner
Learner

Post by TheArtsy1 »

omg. Commemorative plates.

You know she’s registering for the most expensive dishes at Nordstrom.

Will her friends actually fly to Florida and pay for a hotel for her wedding?

CalmYaFarm
Informer
Informer

Post by CalmYaFarm »

For someone who has always been thirsty for an engagement and faffed off over that tennis bracelet three minutes after receiving it, it’s very telling she hasn’t done a ring review yet after however many weeks. Faaaarrrk she must hate it :rofl:

Post by Guest »

Richie isn’t rich. He’s not even middle class, he’s just a jobless Dick.

Elle, I know you won’t take our advice, but you have to have some misgivings about this guy. At least wait a year and see where you’re at with Rick. You’ll either be closer as a couple or drifted apart. You lose nothing by waiting. At least see a pre-marriage counseled together for 2 or 3 sessions...

Post by Guest »

Elle in The (Zephyr) Hills: butt stuff and a piss-colored diamond

Bitsyfew1
Learner
Learner

Post by Bitsyfew1 »

Please use the "swift clip towards disaster" title, it'll make me PMSL every single time I see it! Genius!!😂

Ccc123000
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Ccc123000 »

I know we were just joking about it before, but there is no other explanation for this whole bizarre situation except: DICKY IS A CULT LEADER and he has found his cult bride. Maybe they already had a sweat lodge wedding. That can explain the mysterious absence and pre recorded videos.

Buttermilk
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Buttermilk »

I don't think they are living with his mom. His sister said she lives with the mom on her website.

Post by Guest »

Buttermilk wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:14 pm
I don't think they are living with his mom. His sister said she lives with the mom on her website.
She lives in Ohio with her husband.

Ccc123000
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Ccc123000 »

Bitsyfew1 wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:19 pm
Please use the "swift clip towards disaster" title, it'll make me PMSL every single time I see it! Genius!!😂
Can we add: #blinktwiceifyouneedhelp at the end? :rofl:

Post by Guest »

BrainyBrunette wrote:
poshspice88 wrote: Condescending much? How are her viewers supposed to know what’s happening when she doesn’t share anything and they’re left to make assumptions and ask questions. Not a very nice response to the subbie who was respectfully asking for a life update in her most recent video today and she got this response:
This was actually a response to the comment I left on her video.

Hi everyone! I used to be a lurker but finally signed up and thought I would comment. I used to be a big fan of Elle's. That changed for me when I one time left a comment saying I loved her haul, but wish she would incorporate more affordable items into her outfit ideas, and maybe even do "bargain" versions of her favorite outfits. She left me a really snotty reply back and I was really taken aback by how rude she was, given that I, up until that point, had been a pretty loyal subscriber. I don't really think she cares about her subscribers, past the point of using them as a means to an end for sponsorships and views. After her rude comment to me, I started noticing that less than stellar comments tend to disappear quickly. I'm not against YouTubers moderating comments, particularly if people are very nasty, but Elle deletes comments that have any form of criticism - even if it's constructive and well intentioned. That's shady AF.

This whole situation with Rick has me very worried for her. Time and time again she jumps into relationships and she doesn't give herself any down time. I know this is contrary to many people here, but I actually really liked Joe. He was geeky and funny, and I respected that he didn't want the camera thrust in his face. Rick is a huge downgrade from Joe. I felt really bad for Elle regarding the break up with Joe, but last any respect I had left for her when she started dating "Special Someone" (again, because SS was DEFINITELY not Rick), and now I just pity her. I am sad that she doesn't have anyone in her life (that we can tell) that's advising her to slow down and take time to recover from not one, but 2 breakups within the last calendar year. And now she's engaged?! When you type that out, it's absolutely insane.

I was surprised my comment wasn't deleted, to be honest. Another subscriber commented defending the prerecorded videos. I have no problem with prerecorded videos, but I do have a problem with YT's who don't communicate and don't care that their subscribers are confused.
That was you? I thought your comment on her video was respectful and sincere. Asking for a life update to get up to speed and clear up the confusion was hardly insulting. Her response was awful. I’m so glad you posted on here and I hope you’ll stick around! :tu:

Btw, I liked Joe too. I thought his geekiness was sweet, actually.

LuvYoutube
Informer
Informer

Post by LuvYoutube »

adel220 wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:29 am
poshspice88 wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:35 pm
That’s if they’re even in “their home”. I was under the impression this whole time that he had his own home (either rented or purchased), but from the comments on the last 2 pages he’s actually living with his mother. Until now I thought she lived in Ohio. I looked up the address and it’s listed in his mother’s and step-father’s name. So it seems he and Elle are staying with his mother until they get a place of “their own”. And unless he’s got a job, first & last month’s rent, plus a deposit then it’ll be a challenge finding housing. I would never give someone the time of day that didn’t have their shit together.

And why is Ginette going to Florida to plan the wedding? Elle should have stayed put in Vancouver, moved in with Ginette, worked and saved her money, and planned the wedding from Vancouver. Rushing down to be with Rick is bizarre and desperate. Was she worried that he might dump her if she isn’t at his side? No wonder she isn’t sharing details with her subbies — this is a shit show.
SHUT. UP. You mean to tell me that this 40 year old is still living with his mom?! All this time I thought he moved because he had a job offer in Florida. Why move from Cleveland to some shitty town in FL??? This guy is a LOSER and is exactly like my ex in my twenties whom I kept referencing...no stable employment and at one point lived with his parents because he couldn’t make rent. Looking I thought I was idiot but I was only 24; Elle is in her fucking 30s! You don’t make those mistakes now, you live your best life!

I can’t fucking believe it. This is a dumpster fire!!!
I looked up their Florida house on the county assessor GIS map viewer. The house is in Rick's name.

LuvYoutube
Informer
Informer

Post by LuvYoutube »

stubbssie wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:34 pm
Guys of course she set up the engagement photos. She was wearing her new release of pearls. The engagement photos are a marketing move.

Also the earrings are literally called "celebration" this binch thinks she is Meghan Middleton Winterhaven. She's going to release a commemorative plate after the weddings.
The pearl studs basic AF. "have been spending months perfecting" What's designer and original about them? What took months to perfect?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

llkb
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by llkb »

poshspice88 wrote:
BrainyBrunette wrote: This was actually a response to the comment I left on her video.

Hi everyone! I used to be a lurker but finally signed up and thought I would comment. I used to be a big fan of Elle's. That changed for me when I one time left a comment saying I loved her haul, but wish she would incorporate more affordable items into her outfit ideas, and maybe even do "bargain" versions of her favorite outfits. She left me a really snotty reply back and I was really taken aback by how rude she was, given that I, up until that point, had been a pretty loyal subscriber. I don't really think she cares about her subscribers, past the point of using them as a means to an end for sponsorships and views. After her rude comment to me, I started noticing that less than stellar comments tend to disappear quickly. I'm not against YouTubers moderating comments, particularly if people are very nasty, but Elle deletes comments that have any form of criticism - even if it's constructive and well intentioned. That's shady AF.

This whole situation with Rick has me very worried for her. Time and time again she jumps into relationships and she doesn't give herself any down time. I know this is contrary to many people here, but I actually really liked Joe. He was geeky and funny, and I respected that he didn't want the camera thrust in his face. Rick is a huge downgrade from Joe. I felt really bad for Elle regarding the break up with Joe, but last any respect I had left for her when she started dating "Special Someone" (again, because SS was DEFINITELY not Rick), and now I just pity her. I am sad that she doesn't have anyone in her life (that we can tell) that's advising her to slow down and take time to recover from not one, but 2 breakups within the last calendar year. And now she's engaged?! When you type that out, it's absolutely insane.

I was surprised my comment wasn't deleted, to be honest. Another subscriber commented defending the prerecorded videos. I have no problem with prerecorded videos, but I do have a problem with YT's who don't communicate and don't care that their subscribers are confused.
That was you? I thought your comment on her video was respectful and sincere. Asking for a life update to get up to speed and clear up the confusion was hardly insulting. Her response was awful. I’m so glad you posted on here and I hope you’ll stick around! :tu:

Btw, I liked Joe too. I thought his geekiness was sweet, actually.
Hi Girls,
Lurker since last December when I found you :tu: Was so happy other girls could see how fraud Elle is.
Her near death experience was just wayyy too much for me.
Anyway I think I am the subscriber defending the precorded videos.. Well I was actually sarcastic. I don't like prerecorded videos, and I agree, not communicating on the fact that is prerecorded is purposely misleading. But hee.. It is typiclly Elle.

I also totally agree, she is going down the hill very quickly, and has no proper personnality.

ps. I vote for the Curse of the Pee-Colored Diamond.

Return to “Elle Florence”