Do you Masterbate?

PyroMakeup
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Do you Masterbate?

Post by PyroMakeup »

Diorette wrote:Am I the only one who feels more pleasure doing it after your period is gone? of course I don't do it when i'm on my period but after it ends I do it and I enjoy it more.
Nope I'm the same way. Once my period ends and I masturbate it feels sooo amazing.

hollaatmegurl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by hollaatmegurl »

Diorette wrote:Am I the only one who feels more pleasure doing it after your period is gone? of course I don't do it when i'm on my period but after it ends I do it and I enjoy it more.
Same here.

paperbackwriter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by paperbackwriter »

No, it's much better after. Although I still do it during because it helps with cramps. I just don't...get up in there or anything.

inventive
Informer
Informer

Post by inventive »

Nah. I'm not a prude, I'm just not as sexual as others.

SallyCinnamon
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by SallyCinnamon »

paperbackwriter wrote:
No, it's much better after. Although I still do it during because it helps with cramps. I just don't...get up in there or anything.
I never do 'get up in there' lol, I never feel the need. I don't really like the internal business, everything I need is on the outside ;)

But (bit in bold) it really does help! Sorry if this is tmi, it's not something I'd talk about in 'real life' but it might help someone - the cervix or womb opening opens up to allow blood out during your period, and it opens during orgasm (presumably to help sperm in), so if you are suffering cramps bringing yourself to orgasm really does help - maybe because it helps the blood get out quicker and easier.

kittykat

Post by kittykat »

SallyCinnamon wrote:
paperbackwriter wrote:
I never do 'get up in there' lol, I never feel the need. I don't really like the internal business, everything I need is on the outside ;)
You might wanna get on that if you've never tried lol. It's very nice. 8-)

SallyCinnamon
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by SallyCinnamon »

I did, but it doesn't do anything for me, and a partner doing that gives me the same feeling as if they'd put their finger in my navel, makes me feel icky. Maybe I'm missing a g-spot :o

brittneypants
Learner
Learner

Post by brittneypants »

Diorette wrote:And I want a toy so bad ): but I'm only 17 and I don't know how to get one lol here sex shops are kinda cheap and gross and if I buy it online my parents will know.
Maybe you could set up your own PO box and have it sent there.

whoa

Post by whoa »

SallyCinnamon wrote:I did, but it doesn't do anything for me, and a partner doing that gives me the same feeling as if they'd put their finger in my navel, makes me feel icky. Maybe I'm missing a g-spot :o
Some girls just don't get off that well vaginally unless it is during actual sex. I don't ever do anything vaginally when I am alone either because it doesn't do anything for me. It just varies from person to person.

kittykat

Post by kittykat »

brittneypants wrote:
Diorette wrote:And I want a toy so bad ): but I'm only 17 and I don't know how to get one lol here sex shops are kinda cheap and gross and if I buy it online my parents will know.
Maybe you could set up your own PO box and have it sent there.

Maybe you could order it from Amazon or something like that, so it's not obvious what it is.

PyroMakeup
Informer
Informer

Post by PyroMakeup »

I got my first toy when I was 17 I went into a sex shop and just bought one. Cause I had the same thought of buying stuff online. Although supposedly buying online they make it show it doesn't show up on you're credit/debit as like "1 BLUE DILDO from SEX SHOP"

So if you really want just go with some friends, that what I did me and two of my best friends went and bought stuff. Also if you do this make sure you have a GOOD hiding spot for your toy. It'd be awkward if you're parents ever found it...AWKWARD!

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Diorette »

PyroMakeup wrote:
I got my first toy when I was 17 I went into a sex shop and just bought one. Cause I had the same thought of buying stuff online. Although supposedly buying online they make it show it doesn't show up on you're credit/debit as like "1 BLUE DILDO from SEX SHOP"

So if you really want just go with some friends, that what I did me and two of my best friends went and bought stuff. Also if you do this make sure you have a GOOD hiding spot for your toy. It'd be awkward if you're parents ever found it...AWKWARD!
I have one that could go with me, I'm about to get my car soon so.. I'll go to one, I know several sex shops even tho they look crappy.

Blueberry
Informer
Informer

Post by Blueberry »

I've noticed that when I'm not feeling much down there, when I give my breasts attention it gets me going. Maybe it'd work for anyone else that has a hard time feeling much.

Sorry if that made 0 sense. I'm a bit tired lol

Trololol
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trololol »

Yes, I masturbate. Sometimes alone, sometimes when my guy watches (because I'm hella sexy like that) before we get freaky (sorry for TMI lol). It's a perfectly normal aspect of human sexuality. Orgasms are awesome, and maintaining sexual health (personally) is something that I feel is very important; it stimulates the mucous membrane, and it's also a great exercise. Not to mention the pain relieving aspects!

I recommend Amazon for awesome toys.

EveryJuan
Informer
Informer

Post by EveryJuan »

I used to a lot as a teen. I don't really masturbate anymore since I closed the distance with my boyfriend. We were LD for a while and I didn't see him for 7 months... that was torture! So we would skype sex 3-4 times a week but nothing I did was ever enough lol.

About toys, I bought one online a while ago. One time I put it under my pillow and forgot about it and my mother changed the sheets on my bed (which I was going to do when I got home that day!) and she found it. Mortified doesn't even cover it LOL. I didn't talk to her for like a week after that. I accidentally found her toy a while ago though but she doesn't know ha.

PyroMakeup
Informer
Informer

Post by PyroMakeup »

EveryJuan wrote:I used to a lot as a teen. I don't really masturbate anymore since I closed the distance with my boyfriend. We were LD for a while and I didn't see him for 7 months... that was torture! So we would skype sex 3-4 times a week but nothing I did was ever enough lol.

About toys, I bought one online a while ago. One time I put it under my pillow and forgot about it and my mother changed the sheets on my bed (which I was going to do when I got home that day!) and she found it. Mortified doesn't even cover it LOL. I didn't talk to her for like a week after that. I accidentally found her toy a while ago though but she doesn't know ha.
Oh my gosh that sounds soooo embarrassing! I'm glad that hasn't happened to me yet. I hide mine in the head board of my bed. It had a secret door you can open and put stuff in like books. So I have a crappy towel that no one uses and I wrap it up in there and keep it in the headboard.

Trololol
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trololol »

EveryJuan wrote:I used to a lot as a teen. I don't really masturbate anymore since I closed the distance with my boyfriend. We were LD for a while and I didn't see him for 7 months... that was torture! So we would skype sex 3-4 times a week but nothing I did was ever enough lol.

Ooooh, major awekwardness. XD

Beth_munday
Informer
Informer

Post by Beth_munday »

When I bought my toy it came with these wipes to clean it because of a special offer or something. And I moved back into my parents house in the summer and I had the wipes lying around everywhere because I had just shoved a couple into multiple bags. I even lent my sister my bag once and when I got it back I realised there was one in the bottom. And it's really obvious what they are its says mother fucking 'Ann Summers Toy Wipes' on them or something and months later they're still showing up on the mantel piece and shit.

Also, I only like 'doing stuff on the outside' while I'm playing with myself, my toy has like a penis bit and them a clit bit that vibrates but unless I'm like on the verge the penis bit hinders me so I just use that one bit

ChristineSummerfield
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by ChristineSummerfield »

yes some times.

Shoulda_Left_It
Debater
Debater

Post by Shoulda_Left_It »

Yes, usually several times a day. My mom told me I started when I was about 3-4 years old - basically humping furniture 🤣🤣... and she would tell me I have to go to my room to do that in private. And for the record, I just turned 43 last month - so I have always been that way. Also, one thing I have discovered that not many people know is that having an orgasm is like a natural pain killer. That’s why lots of girls will say it “helps their period cramps”. But it is really almost ANY kind of pain. For example, I have had several back surgeries and didn’t like taking the opioid pain killers bc they make me nauseous- so I found that masturbating really relieves the pain. My ex-fiancé agreed with me after he had knee surgery.

Return to “Sexual Health”