layrod_
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Cat Pissin', Views A'Missin' Bybel

Post by layrod_ »

jliz10925 wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:49 pm
So looks like Carli and Brett are at the same wedding right now and Carli's new guido is with her. ImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
omg what!! how do you know!? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

jliz10925
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by jliz10925 »

layrod_ wrote:
jliz10925 wrote:
So looks like Carli and Brett are at the same wedding right now and Carli's new guido is with her. ImageImageImageImage

All 3 posted on their stories the same wedding they were at.

Euroshnak
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Euroshnak »

jliz10925 wrote:

Please do share :)

layrod_
Informer
Informer

Post by layrod_ »

jliz10925 wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:53 am
layrod_ wrote:
jliz10925 wrote:

I went to go watch the story, but I noticed it said "followed by carlibel" lol she still follows him??

Euroshnak
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Euroshnak »

layrod_ wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:10 am
jliz10925 wrote:
layrod_ wrote:
jliz10925 wrote:

I went to go watch the story, but I noticed it said "followed by carlibel" lol she still follows him??
I don't have insta anymore.. sharing is caring.. can someone upload them on here? ;) <3

xxxxxxxx
Informer
Informer

Post by xxxxxxxx »

Euroshnak wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:32 am
layrod_ wrote:
jliz10925 wrote:
layrod_ wrote:
jliz10925 wrote:

I don't have insta anymore.. sharing is caring.. can someone upload them on here? ;) <3
i just checked hers and bretts story out (couldnt check carlis new bf story out since i forgot his name/instaname haha) but carli and brett really didnt show anything interesting. carli only filmed the couple who got married and she filmed her nails (but not what she was wearing, you also cant see brett or her bf in her story) brett just filmed himself in a suit and a bit of the party/couple that got married. but you cant see her in his story or anything like that. really nothing interesting to see its just the fact that they have been on the same wedding thats really it.

Post by Guest »

Her nails in that story were absolutely so trashy, why on earth is she rocking those mile-long claws now?

Glitterangel19
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Glitterangel19 »

Those nails are atrocious. WHY would anyone want those nasty ass long claws? This about all of the germs. It's so gross.

Post by Guest »

Is it time for a new thread?

karlibel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by karlibel »

Carli Trashy, Never Classy Kardashibel

Also.. she probably didn't show her face or anything because she finally did something different to her hair and apparently is posting the reveal video tomrorow.

But... oh how I wish I was on a fly on that wall at the wedding. I wonder what was going through their minds.

Euroshnak
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Euroshnak »

xxxxxxxx wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:22 pm
Euroshnak wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:32 am
layrod_ wrote:
jliz10925 wrote:
layrod_ wrote:

i just checked hers and bretts story out (couldnt check carlis new bf story out since i forgot his name/instaname haha) but carli and brett really didnt show anything interesting. carli only filmed the couple who got married and she filmed her nails (but not what she was wearing, you also cant see brett or her bf in her story) brett just filmed himself in a suit and a bit of the party/couple that got married. but you cant see her in his story or anything like that. really nothing interesting to see its just the fact that they have been on the same wedding thats really it.
Thanks babe! <3 I could only imagine the anxiety they both had.. I mean come on its your first love in the same place.. I've been there and know how that feels.. I have a feeling they'll just end back up with each other.. we shall see

HisSlopWhoCaresA
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HisSlopWhoCaresA »

I’m not seeing a hair reveal...hmmmm. It looked like just highlights to me on her story so I’m thinking it’s similar to when Guy did it. She kept that look for like literally 48 hours before she box dyed over it so I wonder if that’s what happened again. She’s got some real hangups about that long ass curtain of hair.

MiniNinja89
Talker
Talker

Post by MiniNinja89 »

You can hardly tell when everything is finished...so no drastic change 🙄
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

She is so self absorbed, she thinks a couple of highlights are worth a video and so much suspense.
I can understand if she went from Rapunzel to a pixie cut, but every single time she does this bs. OMG I cut my hair, only cuts an inch. OMG I colored my hair, has highlights that you can barely notice.

GlitterReign_113
Informer
Informer

Post by GlitterReign_113 »

I seriously don’t understand why she can’t do something different. Like you dye your hair black & it’s not like trying something else is going to do anything wrong. She used to have pretty dark brown hair but can’t handle to change her hair color for a few months? What a pyscho

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sparkles »

QueenE wrote:
Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:40 pm
She is so self absorbed, she thinks a couple of highlights are worth a video and so much suspense.
I can understand if she went from Rapunzel to a pixie cut, but every single time she does this bs. OMG I cut my hair, only cuts an inch. OMG I colored my hair, has highlights that you can barely notice.
It's so annoying. I nvr fall for it either but this time the thumbnail was showing foil over hair and her at a salon so it looked it as if her hair was getting bleached. She needs to cut off like 6 inches and go back to brown, the black is way too harsh for her face.

The comments are all mentioning her dying her black after getting it done by Guy Tang. :rofl: :rofl:

Chrissy1022
Learner
Learner

Post by Chrissy1022 »

I’m starting to think she’s trying to look like theerealkarlaj now because between the butterfly nails and this new hair they look identical

Chrissy1022
Learner
Learner

Post by Chrissy1022 »

New name? Classless Claws Carli

AM192
Debater
Debater

Post by AM192 »

Wow did she really think a few barely noticeable highlights needed an entire video? Anything for some extra views. I didn’t bother to watch the video but it looks like she didn’t cut her hair which she really should because it overpowers her.

Can’t help but think that Brett is so happy he got away from her.

MiniNinja89
Talker
Talker

Post by MiniNinja89 »

GlitterReign_113 wrote:
Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:05 pm
I seriously don’t understand why she can’t do something different. Like you dye your hair black & it’s not like trying something else is going to do anything wrong. She used to have pretty dark brown hair but can’t handle to change her hair color for a few months? What a pyscho
Right!? Before they dyed it and she had the really blonde streaks in her hair it looked pretty good! Maybe this is a reach and you can call me crazy but does Kim and Kylie’s hair look similar to hers now???
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “carlibel55”