MissSnookyNoAssten: Summer to Get Dicked Down- Part 12

hlena2426
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MissSnookyNoAssten: Summer to Get Dicked Down- Part 12

Post by hlena2426 »

Also the guy did not mention anything about how the Spiderman premier was a date with Remi. He only raved and cared about the movie I think
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

hotdadexpert wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:38 pm
So is she gonna be like her ex-bff Tara? Swear she’s not going to show her boyfriend in the vlogs but 2 vlogs later that’s all she shows? Lmao
Tara is stupid for taking Tyler back. No relationship is fixable. Y’all broke up for a reason. Also, she kept saying how she was going out on dates and it just shows that Tyler was a rebound.

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

hlena2426 wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:02 am
Also the guy did not mention anything about how the Spiderman premier was a date with Remi. He only raved and cared about the movie I think
It’s that her “boyfriend.” I always thought the whole going out on dates and her talking to guys was bullshit. She also never talked about dating when she was fat because obviously like people said on here nobody would turn around and look at her. Who even dresses like that when she was 200+ lbs. I’m waaaaay skinnier than that and still won’t wear crop tops. Where did she meet this guy? On a dating app? I was scrolling Down his twitter and he seems like he would just play her.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

cocomomo
Informer
Informer

Post by cocomomo »

hlena2426 wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:02 am
Hes the kind of guy I would never date.

Bitchesbebonkers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bitchesbebonkers »

buzzinnn wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:05 am
hotdadexpert wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:38 pm
So is she gonna be like her ex-bff Tara? Swear she’s not going to show her boyfriend in the vlogs but 2 vlogs later that’s all she shows? Lmao
Tara is stupid for taking Tyler back. No relationship is fixable. Y’all broke up for a reason. Also, she kept saying how she was going out on dates and it just shows that Tyler was a rebound.
Every time she was going on dates is was with Taylor. They already said that lol. It only makes it stupid to get back with him because her dumbass bashed him online & her mom was even doing the same but now they’re all smiling in each other’s face.

boredncrazy123
Learner
Learner

Post by boredncrazy123 »

Curious- in Remi's latest vlog she is basically in restaurants for dinner in LA in her sports bra? how does she think that is any kind of acceptable behaviour? is she that attention seeking? basically everyone in her vlog is skinnier than her but more modest.

I am all for looking cute but come on wearing a sports bra all day everyday is a bit crass, and esp if the sports bra is again 2 sizes too small.
I also feel sad for her, she never eats ANY carbs apart from that cheat video. In her stir fry she ate konjac 'rice' and even then only had 2/3 of the serving.....thats nOTHING even ketchup on a side of fries has more calories than that

defsouls
Learner
Learner

Post by defsouls »

in remis latest vlog she went to get her nails done after two(?) soulcycle classes and she even showed how sweaty her sports bra was. I felt so bad for the nail tech that had to deal with her...

Post by Guest »

I give it a few weeks before we get a story time video about how this guy PLAYED her and TOOK ADVANTAGE of her bla bla bla
Then repeated again in every vlog, tweet, Instagram story, Snapchat and podcast for the following month lol
Cus you know, content baby content!!

secretumbrella96
Informer
Informer

Post by secretumbrella96 »

boredncrazy123 wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:09 pm
Curious- in Remi's latest vlog she is basically in restaurants for dinner in LA in her sports bra? how does she think that is any kind of acceptable behaviour? is she that attention seeking? basically everyone in her vlog is skinnier than her but more modest.

I am all for looking cute but come on wearing a sports bra all day everyday is a bit crass, and esp if the sports bra is again 2 sizes too small.
I also feel sad for her, she never eats ANY carbs apart from that cheat video. In her stir fry she ate konjac 'rice' and even then only had 2/3 of the serving.....thats nOTHING even ketchup on a side of fries has more calories than that
Curious about that too. A lot of LA influencers seem to just go around town in their sports bra or a really cropped top or bralette. Lauren and Mia also do that too. Is that just normal for the LA even if you aren't an influencer?

Also, I dont know how Remi surivives wearing bras that are too small. I wore a bra that was too small in the band (took off the tag so I couldn't return -_-) for a week and had deep indents on my chest and ribcage by the time I took it off each night. Girl needs to size up because it'll looking more flattering on her and she won't have to cover up all the spillage with her sweaty extensions.

bmmakeup24
Informer
Informer

Post by bmmakeup24 »

Taking a 2 second break from the BF talk. Her new found passion for cursing is driving me bananas. Trust me, I curse like a sailor - so the actual words don’t bother me. It’s the fact that out of no where it’s like she is allowed to say them for the first time and over does it because she can. Anyone else notice this??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

quietcat6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by quietcat6 »

Haha!!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

jbrittanyy23
Learner
Learner

Post by jbrittanyy23 »

So Dacoda has taken down all of his pictures with who i assume is his now ex bf, but I’m actually wondering if maybe him and Remi are dating, maybe he’s bi and not gay? idk crazy idea but just throwing it out there but they hang out a lot and based on her recent vlogs I have no idea when she could possibly be seeing this other “boyfriend.”

butterbean
Learner
Learner

Post by butterbean »

I honestly don't think that Remi would be mature enough to handle having a bi boyfriend. There's nothing wrong with it, but there's still a lot of stigma from straight women against dating bisexual men.

DrVanessaPoseidon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by DrVanessaPoseidon »

bmmakeup24 wrote:Taking a 2 second break from the BF talk. Her new found passion for cursing is driving me bananas. Trust me, I curse like a sailor - so the actual words don’t bother me. It’s the fact that out of no where it’s like she is allowed to say them for the first time and over does it because she can. Anyone else notice this??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Alisha started cussing too. It’s like they had a meeting and decided they can do that now because they’re so mature. Image

DrVanessaPoseidon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by DrVanessaPoseidon »

jbrittanyy23 wrote:So Dacoda has taken down all of his pictures with who i assume is his now ex bf, but I’m actually wondering if maybe him and Remi are dating, maybe he’s bi and not gay? idk crazy idea but just throwing it out there but they hang out a lot and based on her recent vlogs I have no idea when she could possibly be seeing this other “boyfriend.”
Oli is almost always third wheeling their hangouts. Just saying...

Bearybear
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Bearybear »

So a couple of new things:
1. I actually watched her live and someone asked how she met her “boyfriend” and it was through the dating app Hinge LOL (nothing’s wrong with Hinge but like of course that’s so Remi)

2. She said he’s the “epitome of a 307 guy” /hard eye roll/

3. I think she said he’s either 6’2 or 6’4 (anywhere between 6’1-6’4 I don’t remember) because of courseeeeeee she only likes really tall guys

4. I was born and raised in Los Angeles and I hate how everyone bases off LA from these hipster influencers :/ Only influencers and these hipster folks wear crop tops and sports bra here and go to obnoxious places! All us LA folks are damn tired of these people like Remi lol. Especially since it’s getting so gentrified but of course people like Remi don’t care (this is a separate rant but the fact that Remi spends money on useless shit and boasts about the only gentrified parts of LA while there’s so many things going on here is irritating lol)

Jansport
Debater
Debater

Post by Jansport »

^^I was also born and raised in LA so I can attest to number 4 too. Influencers are definitely more of the exception and not the rule with the way that they dress. Crop tops are typically seen everywhere but straight up sports bras aren't and it's annoying that Remi prances around in her sweaty bra like it's the norm!!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

emeraldgreen99
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by emeraldgreen99 »

jbrittanyy23 wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:32 am
So Dacoda has taken down all of his pictures with who i assume is his now ex bf, but I’m actually wondering if maybe him and Remi are dating, maybe he’s bi and not gay? idk crazy idea but just throwing it out there but they hang out a lot and based on her recent vlogs I have no idea when she could possibly be seeing this other “boyfriend.”
100% no. not trying to pretend i know them but they’re clearly just friends. if you scroll back it’s some dude named cal parsons, calparsons3 on instagram maybe? not sure but i saw his twitter and insta before he went private and he went to the spiderman premiere w her. he’s tall, white, kinda rich blah blah all her “type” lol.

also not sure if ppl here are trolling but she wouldn’t lie about having a boyfriend like... she’s problematic but not delusional calm down

bobbielovesyoux
Learner
Learner

Post by bobbielovesyoux »

gorillashark wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:02 pm
Has she ever done a video or something of a pole dancing class? I'd be surprised if she hasn't. It's a good workout, it's trendy in LA, she'll be able to show off her splitz/dance skillz and pretend she has sex, and she already acts like a stripper in her day-to-day life.

You're welcome for the free video idea!
I worked as a stripper for a while, they had more class then remi :?

quietcat6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by quietcat6 »

She reminds me of that scene in Gilmore Girls when Kirk keeps saying "My girlfriend" over a over to make sure everyone at the town meeting knows that he has one now.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Return to “MissRemiAshten”