Mrs. Dr. Dadbod Neckbeard's No-Life Life in Dallas with a Side of Ranch: Leighannsays Part 8

mgnhm
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Mrs. Dr. Dadbod Neckbeard's No-Life Life in Dallas with a Side of Ranch: Leighannsays Part 8

Post by mgnhm »

u_want_a_pizza_this wrote:
pumpkin-pastry wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:58 pm
I agree, I really have no beef with Grant. I think I'd enjoy his company in real life -- he's just a little awkward, but then again he is a nerdy doctor so of course he is. There's nothing wrong with that. I've said this before but I think he just ended up finding this Barbie who liked him and was like "what is happening" and put a ring on it. I think he genuinely likes her, though I feel like the shift from her being more independent and interesting to extremely dependent and blathering on about stupid shit all the time in the car could put him off.
This is how I view their relationship as well. I don’t think he’s with her for her looks but I think she’s with him for his money.

WanderlustX3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Mrs. Dr. Dadbod Neckbeard's No-Life Life in Dallas with a Side of Ranch: Leighannsays Part 8

Post by WanderlustX3 »

u_want_a_pizza_this wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:11 am
pumpkin-pastry wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:58 pm
Sorry I keep posting but I haven't watched a full video in forever and I usually just resort to reading what you all say about it.
But... what about that awkward goodbye in the hotel?? Like why keep that in? He went in for a hug/ kiss and I could just hear it in her voice she was trying to dodge it but failed.

I know a lot of us talk badly about Grant but I like him! I think he is totally wrong for Leigh Ann and that makes him a little more ehh. But how sad that your wife is so repulsed by you?
Then again... he married her for her looks so I probably shouldn't feel as bad.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
Or the super awkward dancing on the dance floor I assume she asked her mom to film?

I agree, I really have no beef with Grant. I think I'd enjoy his company in real life -- he's just a little awkward, but then again he is a nerdy doctor so of course he is. There's nothing wrong with that. I've said this before but I think he just ended up finding this Barbie who liked him and was like "what is happening" and put a ring on it. I think he genuinely likes her, though I feel like the shift from her being more independent and interesting to extremely dependent and blathering on about stupid shit all the time in the car could put him off.
I wonder what Grant is like off camera tbh. I feel like he's only really awkward because his wife is shoving a camera in his face all of the time and his weird little jokes are him trying to get more comfortable and loosen up.

Leighann seemed a lot more interesting/fun when she was single, idk if it was a front or if she was really into all of those things but does she just think you stop doing the things you enjoy because you met a man and got married? I feel like she wants to live up to her mother's standards (which is why she ultimately married Grant), who is probably begging for granchildren at this point, but that's just not the life for everyone.
Please excuse my shitty english. I have no excuse, but at least I acknowledge my horrible grammar and typing skills.

Bitching_Bronco
Learner
Learner

Post by Bitching_Bronco »

She has chosen the most unflattering hair style possible. And those lashes Image her eyes look like they are drooping because they can’t hold them up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cheesecake134
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by cheesecake134 »

It really brings out the horse in her face.

WanderlustX3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WanderlustX3 »

cheesecake134 wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:54 am
I'm dead lmao. I just thought they looked bad, now I'll never be able to not see the "horse" :rofl:
Please excuse my shitty english. I have no excuse, but at least I acknowledge my horrible grammar and typing skills.

cheesecake134
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by cheesecake134 »

Petition to name the next thread "Leighann and Grant: Horsin' Around"
MV5BYjg0MzQyYjctODQwNC00MzY0LTg0ODctNDEwYjk2N2Y0NzUxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjg3MDM4Mzc@._V1_UY268_CR4,0,182,268_AL_.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

fauxfox
Informer
Informer

Post by fauxfox »

Or....."Neigh-ann and Grant: Horsin' Around"? 8-)

I can't believe how many products she goes through.
Last edited by fauxfox on Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

LK81
Debater
Debater

Post by LK81 »

cheesecake134 wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:54 am
I'm laughing out loud at work.

LK81
Debater
Debater

Post by LK81 »

Her lashes are so heavy that in the empties video she posted yesterday, it looks like her eyes are only half open. Also she seems really bored doing the video. I'm pretty sure she only posted it because she knows empties vids do well.

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

I for one, love empties videos. But I'm a very weird person.
That Girl!

LK81
Debater
Debater

Post by LK81 »

She mentions in her empties video that she ran out of a facial lotion and was scraping the bottle because “she couldn’t get to the store for a few days”. Wait....what? Does this bitch not have a part time job she does at home with no kids? Why couldn’t she get to a CVS?

Raven_nevermore
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Raven_nevermore »

At least leighann picked a guy who actually helps people for a living and saves lives too. Everyone else on YouTube marries some man who’s a fame whore contributing nothing worthwhile to society and leeching off his wife. Tati, desi, Jackie, Nikki I could go on

Jabroni123
Learner
Learner

Post by Jabroni123 »

Raven_nevermore wrote:At least leighann picked a guy who actually helps people for a living and saves lives too. Everyone else on YouTube marries some man who’s a fame whore contributing nothing worthwhile to society and leeching off his wife. Tati, desi, Jackie, Nikki I could go on
I was ready to see you mention, Nicole guerrero, leesha, Dulce, sarah rae vargas(not married)...jeez theres tons of em

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

pumpkin-pastry
Talker
Talker

Post by pumpkin-pastry »

LK81 wrote:She mentions in her empties video that she ran out of a facial lotion and was scraping the bottle because “she couldn’t get to the store for a few days”. Wait....what? Does this bitch not have a part time job she does at home with no kids? Why couldn’t she get to a CVS?
I was so appalled at that statement too!! Like.. what? You mean Grant was too busy to chaperone you to a drugstore??
God forbid you do something by yourself.

Also I love empties videos too, to the other person who mentioned that.
Honestly I'm a bit surprised she even goes through entire containers of anything. I feel like she'd be more likely to go through half of something then get bored and never finish it or decide it needs to be replaced with a new bottle because she is addicted to shopping. Or! It gets lost in her disaster of a makeup room.

theantiblair
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by theantiblair »

pumpkin-pastry wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:55 pm
LK81 wrote:She mentions in her empties video that she ran out of a facial lotion and was scraping the bottle because “she couldn’t get to the store for a few days”. Wait....what? Does this bitch not have a part time job she does at home with no kids? Why couldn’t she get to a CVS?
I was so appalled at that statement too!! Like.. what? You mean Grant was too busy to chaperone you to a drugstore??

Honestly I'm a bit surprised she even goes through entire containers of anything. I feel like she'd be more likely to go through half of something then get bored and never finish it or decide it needs to be replaced with a new bottle because she is addicted to shopping. Or! It gets lost in her disaster of a makeup room.

Idk if you’re new to LA but if there’s one thing she does it’s fixate on a product obsessively and go through dozens of the same thing for years without switching it up.

Stuff like those lip tints and the Laura Mercier translucent powder have been constants on her channel for like 8 years.

It’s something that annoys me about her because I feel like despite her shopping addiction she never actually switches things up outside of her comfort zone for very long, but it’s also why she has had success with empties videos for a long time.

wind84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wind84 »

theantiblair wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:36 am
pumpkin-pastry wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:55 pm

Idk if you’re new to LA but if there’s one thing she does it’s fixate on a product obsessively and go through dozens of the same thing for years without switching it up.

Stuff like those lip tints and the Laura Mercier translucent powder have been constants on her channel for like 8 years.

It’s something that annoys me about her because I feel like despite her shopping addiction she never actually switches things up outside of her comfort zone for very long, but it’s also why she has had success with empties videos for a long time.
Batiste!! My god lol. I think the only thing she switches up often is her self tanner, but probably because she goes through so much of it.

The_wiebs
Learner
Learner

Post by The_wiebs »

I feel like Leighann and Grant are so awkward because they have only been together for what.. 2 years? People break up after that long. I know the length of dating doesn't always lead to marriage success, but I mean... they hardly know each other.

rose1
Debater
Debater

Post by rose1 »

The_wiebs wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:03 pm
I feel like Leighann and Grant are so awkward because they have only been together for what.. 2 years? People break up after that long. I know the length of dating doesn't always lead to marriage success, but I mean... they hardly know each other.
Not to mention a good portion of dating for them (pre-marriage) consisted of seeing each other maybe once or twice a week, as well as a good chunk of time long distance. With Leighann being emotionally closed off I'm sure that resulted in a longer than average time of ~fun and not so serious~ dating. I think it's sadly going to take a couple more years before they appear actually comfortable around each other.

vloggerwatcher
Lurker
Lurker

Post by vloggerwatcher »

ImageImage

Ya, I think she photoshopped herself....

angelfire117
Informer
Informer

Post by angelfire117 »

vloggerwatcher wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:48 pm
ImageImage

Ya, I think she photoshopped herself....

I agree with the photoshop but I also think she’s learned how to pose. Slightly turned out, hip/knee popped, leaned in, tush out.

Return to “leighannsays”