Scamlife Guru - Wannabe J.Lo, Shilling Halo - Part 31

Re: Scamlife Guru - Wannabe J.Lo, Shilling Halo - Part 31

Post by Guest »

Did you guys see the J* lipsticks and lip glosses displayed behind her? Lmao, she still wants people to believe she's in the mean girls clique with J* and his friend the cat shagger. I wonder when SB will realize that she's bleeding subscribers and collabing with her is hurting his already questionable reputation.

Tdubbie50
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Tdubbie50 »

missymoocher123 wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:15 pm
First 2 minutes and I’m out.

I’ve obviously been on a different F planet where something called Dramageddon went down and where a nasty mean spirited bitch and her crooked husband destroyed a 19 old with lies cos it suited their business model. Orchestrated by an evil, twisted psychopath who is her bestie.

Meanwhile here is the great orange one describing her as “delivering such good information - you’re so honest - you’re so generous with your spirit - the way you treat people”

He’s obviously been under his rock the whole time then.

THEY’RE ALL SUCH LIARS.

Yes Twatto - the way you treat people!!!
The way she treats people....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! That is hilarious stuff right there. He should take that comedy routine on the road. He might have 3 people laughing and it won't be at the jokes.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Scott Barnes doesn't 'keep dropping in' (as Tati tries to make out!)- this was prerecorded on the same day that they did a makeup lesson uploaded on 29th May! Exactly the same camera angle. Scott has a black vest under a gillet on the make up lesson video - and simply swaps it for a mesh t-shirt. His highlights in his hair are exactly the same (we'd see more brown at his roots if it was supposedly filmed this week or last week lol) . Scott Barnes is on tour with JLo ! Scott filmed with Tati to promote his 10 piece brush set.....
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Thread name suggestions ?

Mine is 'Tati & James Westbrook, shilling placebos and curing all'
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

missymoocher123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by missymoocher123 »

auntiflo13 wrote:Thread name suggestions ?

Mine is 'Tati & James Westbrook, shilling placebos and curing all'
Westcrook Placebos - cures everything except the inability to tell the truth

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

It's too hard and I'm tired and you guys are better.

Tanya Westcrook: The Halo is Slippeen
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

Roxyblonde451
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Roxyblonde451 »

WestCrook Vitameen Corp: Placebo Cure ALL for everyone! Cease & Desist's for some.

Post by Guest »

Suggestion: Tanya's Brain Boosting Beans for Him & Her: So You Can Hit 10 Million Subs Twice, Too!

jozu
Informer
Informer

Post by jozu »

Scamlife-Guru - Shilleen Pills Payeen Bills Filleen Gills You Guise I am integrity
Tat-clyn Shillbrook - too good to prove it but not too good to spread it.

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

Filleen gills 😂😂😂
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

Daisyyvelise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Daisyyvelise »

CuriousCat3 wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:14 am
Oh please. FUCK YOU rich lux, FUCK YOU viewers voice.... How dumb do you think we are? Y'all both play Sam's entire video, y'all both say he uses 'legal' sounding vocab, y'all both allude to James paying him off. NAH. This is probably the start of James Takedown 2.0 orchestrated by JS and fueled by Tati.

Sorry, I know this is Tati's thread, but she's directly related to all because SHE FUCKING STARTED IT.

Also, so sketch that Tati/James sent Katie a C&D. It just shows that a) they're guilty and b) feel so fucking scared and threatened that this will get out in the open (which again proves that they're guilty)

Pieces of shit they are
People think James is behind Sam's new interview yet he never wanted to out Sam. I don't think they had serious issues with each other before or now. Jeffee put him into this and forced him to expose James...... also James is coming back to Youtube tomorrow so maybe they made him do this ?

smartypants80
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by smartypants80 »

Tdubbie50 wrote:Will someone create an avatar for me? I suck at it. LOL I know what I want and have the pic but need help executing it. :)
I'd love to help. Message me.

CuriousCat3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CuriousCat3 »

Daisyyvelise wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:50 pm
CuriousCat3 wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:14 am

People think James is behind Sam's new interview yet he never wanted to out Sam. I don't think they had serious issues with each other before or now. Jeffee put him into this and forced him to expose James...... also James is coming back to Youtube tomorrow so maybe they made him do this ?
I agree. This screams orchestrated because a) Sam popped right outta nowhere b) drama channels are saying the same fucking thing-- James forced him to make this, legal wording, Sam seems scared.. etc c) the timing is too weird (people have supposedly moved onto the Jaclyn drama yet Sam makes this video to 'apologize' to James.) I think they are painting it to look like James paid/forced him to come on camera BC he's about to return to YouTube... I think they (JS/drama channels) want the masses to think James is trying to pay this kid off to make himself look good for his return but like you said, he never wanted to out Sam to begin with (ps, that video of Sam's was a joke. You excused your own actions because you were pressured by friends and family? Yeah no.)

I just can't trust anything when the Viewers Voice and Rich lux are both talking about the same thing and having the SAME brainwashing talking points -- I MEAN IDEAS. I know they sarcastically 'joke' about being on Jeffrees payroll, but WHY were they both in LA so soon after all the drama? Why do they pretty much reiterate what all the other drama channel say in regards to jeffree being good and James being bad? WHY are they so one sided and excuse EVERYTHINGGGGGG jeffree has done in his past, yet pull bullshit drama out of thin air about James (wanting attention during the Jaclyn scandal, forcing Sam to make a video, being a sexual predator)??? Why do they never hold jeffree/tati accountable but grasp at straws about James ('wHy DiDnT hE sHoW pRoOf oF tHe DoLaN TwInS tEXtiNg HiM?)

It's just fishy and it Tati's DRAMATIC ASS WORDS 'smells rotten'

whydoicare67
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by whydoicare67 »

Tanya "Cease & Desist" Krievins: Buy my vitameens or feel the wrath of Lames Westcrook

jozu
Informer
Informer

Post by jozu »

Commentary on Sam Cooke's now-deleted apology to James Charles, in which Tati's C&D situation is addressed. A new article is up on Patheos, without information that are publically available but most people consider private and/or irrelevant.

Link: https://www.patheos.com/blogs/withoutac ... westbrook/

cheslea
Learner
Learner

Post by cheslea »

Wow! Some fools are saying that the sam cooke apology video, is forced and James is behind it. Also that it shows JC is guilty!!
Lord how do these fools function in life.

In my workplace, someone new started. I was always helping them with their workload. So when I was pregnant I had too much to do. I would still help the person but say that they needed to do it themselves next time.
I was called into the office for being bossy! So I know on a super small scale what lying can do. It took its toll on me.
So I get a little freaked out thinking of Tanya and her stans. JC is still being plastered with sexual predator and Tanya is the good innocent woman.😠😠 I hate people like her and her creep husband. It's so nice seeing her sub count go down

jozu
Informer
Informer

Post by jozu »

No good deed goes unpunished. You should CC your manager regularly with emails that low-key document how you've been helping this other person with work.

Italia739
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Italia739 »

I think she pre-filmed a bunch of videos with Scott of Orange and throws them into the mix to try and boost her slipping views.
In the comments today one of her minion stans was asking why Tati's subscriber count keeps going down and hopes that she doesn't lose more :roll:

The drama Tati stirred up is over now. Those who subbed to drink up the tea and see the drama are now realizing what a bore she is. Same tired orange, splotchy, overly made up looks every day, same lack of research "reviews", same whining and nothing interesting or useful. Others who had the ability to see what Tati really is have left because who wants to sub to a lying, scamming, hateful, arrogant and entitled acting faker who can't stop eye fucking herself on the filtered monitor and mirror?

I still can't understand why she has 10 million subs currently listed. Like we have all said before, she and Lamescrook have probably been buying sub counts.

Twatto Westcrook: Snake Oil Shilleen to Pay For her High End Billeen and Face/Lip Filleen

Daisyyvelise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Daisyyvelise »

jozu wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:51 pm

Commentary on Sam Cooke's now-deleted apology to James Charles, in which Tati's C&D situation is addressed. A new article is up on Patheos, without information that are publically available but most people consider private and/or irrelevant.

Link: https://www.patheos.com/blogs/withoutac ... westbrook/
His first interview after Jeffre apologized...

Nourah333
Learner
Learner

Post by Nourah333 »

Isn’t weird that she filmed with shane on April but doesn’t post the video ?? And they ( tati,jeffree,shane) stopped liking each other post after james drama , and shane said his skin is better bc halo but in j* new video he change it and says bc he washing his face :roll:

Return to “glamlifeguru/Tati”