Abby “I’m not like other girls” Williamson

Gummo_Sevigny
Informer
Informer

Re: Abby “I’m not like other girls” Williamson

Post by Gummo_Sevigny »

DrowningInMelancholy wrote:
Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:34 am
I stumbled across Abby and my God, it sounds like she exists just to complain and rant. Her anti-hauls aren't even that good, considering all she does is scroll down Trendmood and shit on every release instead of making a list of products that catches her attention specifically.
Pretty much summed it. Seriously, she's thinks she's so "unique" because she "drags" makeup releases and the Alt-Right :roll: Jeff Bezos is like her #1 enemy in her deranged mind, to the point that she's obsessed with trashing talking about him on Twitter :rofl:
I hate the man myself, but why waste your energy upset about him. He's always gonna be filthy rich no matter how much you boycott Amazon, chillax bro lol
THESE HOES AIN'T LOYAL

CertainSparrow
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by CertainSparrow »

Gummo_Sevigny wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:19 am
I stumbled across Abby and my God, it sounds like she exists just to complain and rant. Her anti-hauls aren't even that good, considering all she does is scroll down Trendmood and shit on every release instead of making a list of products that catches her attention specifically.
Pretty much summed it. Seriously, she's thinks she's so "unique" because she "drags" makeup releases and the Alt-Right :roll: Jeff Bezos is like her #1 enemy in her deranged mind, to the point that she's obsessed with trashing talking about him on Twitter :rofl:
I hate the man myself, but why waste your energy upset about him. He's always gonna be filthy rich no matter how much you boycott Amazon, chillax bro lol
I am nowhere near the beacon of positivity, but she has a super negative energy I just can't deal with. She really does live to rant.

Her raging hate boner for Jeff Bezos makes me cringe. The guillotine earrings are straight up crazy to me.

Also, she still reeks of Tumblr.

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

CertainSparrow wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 3:39 pm
Gummo_Sevigny wrote:
I am nowhere near the beacon of positivity, but she has a super negative energy I just can't deal with. She really does live to rant.

Her raging hate boner for Jeff Bezos makes me cringe. The guillotine earrings are straight up crazy to me.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :tu:
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

She reminds me of some goth girls I went to school with (in the 90s y'all. Dear sweet 90s).

They tried so hard to be different.......

By all dressing and acting the same 😎
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

Gummo_Sevigny
Informer
Informer

Post by Gummo_Sevigny »

CertainSparrow wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 3:39 pm
Gummo_Sevigny wrote:

Tumblr cringe 100000000%! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
THESE HOES AIN'T LOYAL

bananna
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by bananna »

So has she responded at all to the VALID hypocrisy of joining and streaming on twitch (when its owned by Amazon / Jeff Bezos) yet??? LMAO. Whats her excuse.

getinitgucci
Informer
Informer

Post by getinitgucci »

bananna wrote:So has she responded at all to the VALID hypocrisy of joining and streaming on twitch (when its owned by Amazon / Jeff Bezos) yet??? LMAO. Whats her excuse.
Abby- “I DON’T SUPPORT CORPORATE GREED REEEEEE!”

Also Abby “I want to stream so I’ll use the platform that is owned by the corporation I shit on the most.”

If she becomes and affiliate (which she probably is I don’t watch her anymore) all I would ask is “how does it feel to be employed by Amazon?”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DrowningInMelancholy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by DrowningInMelancholy »

I don't know if this has been addressed but why the fuck does she act like she's the spokesperson for all things LUSH? like stop you're just an overglorified sales associate

bananna
Learner
Learner

Post by bananna »

getinitgucci wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:08 pm
bananna wrote:So has she responded at all to the VALID hypocrisy of joining and streaming on twitch (when its owned by Amazon / Jeff Bezos) yet??? LMAO. Whats her excuse.

Also Abby “I want to stream so I’ll use the platform that is owned by the corporation I shit on the most.”

If she becomes and affiliate (which she probably is I don’t watch her anymore) all I would ask is “how does it feel to be employed by Amazon?”

I'm sure she's summoned up some brilliant cognitive dissonance to justify it.

Its so easy to sit on that high horse of yours and criticize the big bad corp until you want a piece of that pie, isn't it Abby LOL

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

bananna wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:31 pm
getinitgucci wrote:

Its so easy to sit on that high horse of yours and criticize the big bad corp until you want a piece of that pie, isn't it Abby LOL
I wonder if she'd DARE get an Amazon code.

I wonder. Would she. Dare?

DrowningInMelancholy
Gossiper
Gossiper

WORDSALAD wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:34 pm
bananna wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:31 pm
getinitgucci wrote:

I wonder if she'd DARE get an Amazon code.

I wonder. Would she. Dare?
I bet she would if she hasn't already

bananna
Learner
Learner

Post by bananna »

Just wanted her declutter....

For someone who spends most of her time lecturing on how "you already have these shades," boy does she sure have a ton of repeats in her collection lol. Her stash is pretty big for a person who bases her platform on not buying things gollll-y.

AND, she gave her "friend" the most unwearable rejects (super colourful shadows, bold bright lipsticks) that she obviously wasn't using. If I was her friend I'd would be like "tf am I supposed to create a look with all this misc crap."

getinitgucci
Informer
Informer

Abby “I’m not like other girls” Williamson

Post by getinitgucci »

bananna wrote:Just wanted her declutter....

For someone who spends most of her time lecturing on how "you already have these shades," boy does she sure have a ton of repeats in her collection lol. Her stash is pretty big for a person who bases her platform on not buying things gollll-y.

AND, she gave her "friend" the most unwearable rejects (super colourful shadows, bold bright lipsticks) that she obviously wasn't using. If I was her friend I'd would be like "tf am I supposed to create a look with all this misc crap."
Almost everyone in their friend group CLEARLY has a major shopping addiction but love to pretend that they do not and only other people who buy makeup have the issues.

It’s deflection at its finest and their subs eat that shit up.

Edit to add*
When you point a finger at someone you often have three more pointing back at you. Take accountability for yourself before you expect others around you to do so.

backdoorteenmom
Learner
Learner

Post by backdoorteenmom »

her arms are shockingly ham like.......oh my

bananna
Learner
Learner

Post by bananna »

backdoorteenmom wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:13 am
her arms are shockingly ham like.......oh my
yepp...if she's good at anything, she's good at angling her camera in her videos to make herself appear thinner (positioning the camera upwards, cutting off at her shoulders, etc). It's staggering to see the difference between how she presents herself on her channel and the off moments where she sits next to her sister, waves her exposed arms up in a vid, or posts those full body "outfit" photos she seems to take all the time at her workplace.

I'm STILL so PERPLEXED that she trashes on companies that are affiliated with Amazon yet goes on Twitch regularly and is trying to build a following on that platform. Idgi, how does that work in your mind, Abby "Bezos deserves the guillotine" Williamson? HOW? lol

bananna
Learner
Learner

Post by bananna »

She's just as bad as Smokey Glow in the AO situation, but left immediately after the heat instead of flip-floping like SM did.

Abby, you literally GUSHED about AO in your collab, hun. You were chasing clout because Angelika has a larger following and as soon as someone yelled that there was smoke, you bolted to save your own skin. Just admit it, this isn't about "NORmalIZing GRoWTh," you're just two-faced.

petty-lurker
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by petty-lurker »

She uploaded a video with her sister and they’re in the kitchen trying to make cookies.
I knew Abbey was overweight but wow she looks so big. She really does know how to frame herself in her other videos to make herself look more average size.

coffeeglitter
Learner
Learner

Post by coffeeglitter »

i have nothing new to add except i fucking hate this annoying slag and don't understand how she has ANY subs but understand that they're prolly ALL "I'm NoT LiKE oThEr GirLs" types and think they're all "edgy" by subbing to this pile of sad, hypocritical blubber in a hipster suit.
I can't. She is THE MOST annoying out of ANY YTer I have EVER seen. What's funny to me, like i legit laugh AT her...is how huge of a hypocrite she is. I really hope she knows she isn't fooling ANYONE...ans just because you have a "YT" channel with 5 subs Abbey dear...you're still the desperate to be different but can't stand out in a crowd wet blanket, I am sure you have ALWAYS been.
10-1 this bitch ate lunch alone all through school...grade,jr. and High, and still does at her job. She is just so easy to dislike.
All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring.

꧁Chuck Palahniuk꧂

DrowningInMelancholy
Gossiper
Gossiper

She used to actually be legit pissed during her antihauls, and now she's doing a 180 and acting so weak and pathetic when criticizing brands. Probably desperate for PR or indie sponsorships.

sofisticat
Informer
Informer

Post by sofisticat »

Used to watch her here and there, found her to be more tolerable than her bestie Smokey Glow but just got tired of being talked down to with the majority of her videos. Caught a recent video talking about the worst makeup releases of the year, and she's looking a bit rough. Also, it cracks me up that she thinks so highly of her photoshopping skillz. "These brands just need to hire me, you've seen my palette re-dos!"

I wonder if people are also growing tired of her schtick because she hasn't grown that much from when I last watched her. She had just hit 50k and she's over 60k now.

Return to “#-E”