Charles Gross: Bankrupt in the Wallet and the Mind (Chapter 11)

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Charles Gross: Bankrupt in the Wallet and the Mind (Chapter 11)

Post by Yetta »

Charles, you handled that well. If things are as you say, and I hope that they are, you will be fine. Own the past, learn from it and move on. That’s all anyone can do

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

And I wish you luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Charles…. I enjoy your Tik Tok content. I am happy to see that you have moved to the newest social platform. You seem very
popular. People seem to really like you there. Good luck with your new endeavor.

FleekCucumber
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FleekCucumber »

Wait…he’s acting like a Birkin pro but wasn’t be banned from bags at his local store?

7abiib_azzubb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 7abiib_azzubb »

What in gay hell is going on in this forum??? people wishing charles well??? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

FleekCucumber wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:11 pm
Wait…he’s acting like a Birkin pro but wasn’t be banned from bags at his local store? Image

Yes. He was.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

7abiib_azzubb wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:42 pm
What in gay hell is going on in this forum??? people wishing charles well??? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I have seen how toxic Charles was in the past. I followed him for awhile. If he wants to become a better person, I don’t mind
giving him a chance. That is the only nice comment I have ever made on his thread. Yetta didn’t even know who he was.

Maybe you don’t know everything that is going on behind the scenes here at GG.

This has not turned into a Rave Thread. Please continue with your gossip and comments.

FleekCucumber
Gossiper
Gossiper

Charles Gross: Bankrupt in the Wallet and the Mind (Chapter 11)

Post by FleekCucumber »

I’m so confused, but haha at Charles trying to rebrand himself and the little kids liveeeeen for it. How ridiculous. Wonder if he lets them know he still lives with his mommy and daddy in a run down apartment.

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

I had never heard of him, I still haven't watched anything of his. I do wish him well, as I would anyone, if they truly want to change. I don't know if he does, but I don't know that he doesn't. For his sake, I hope he does. That's all.

Some things don't make sense, because his post was deleted.

CheriBeriBem
Informer
Informer

Post by CheriBeriBem »

People are still going to find reactions to his craziest videos when they look him up on YouTube

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

I kinda miss his old storytime videos even though most of it was fake it was still funny to listen to.
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

He has really changed on TikTok. He came over and talked a lot about himself. It was deleted. He doesn’t seem like the person
I watched for awhile. His storytime videos were good. I can’t believe people actually thought everything he told was true. Not
everything he said was. I hate that he deleted his old stuff and felt that he needed to.

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Yea.. I guess he has just grown some and wants to put that part of his life behind him. I don't think there was anything really bad like some of these other people. . I could be wrong but I think most of the gossip on him was just him lying about how wealthy he was and promiscuous ?
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I only watched him for a bit. I didn’t like the way he spoke about his parents at the time. He presented a front that if anyone watched him for more than a few of his videos it was apparent that he wasn’t as wealthy as he tried to front. He did seem to
tell a lot of lies and there were stories of promiscuity. His stories could be funny. They could also be cutting and mean. I didn’t
watch him long though.

Haakon
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by Haakon »

I’d almost forgotten about Charles. I just watched a few of his TikToks. He’s changed his voice and now sounds like a working class woman trying to be “genteel.” I see he’s still living with his parents. Isn’t he 26 or 27 by now? A couple of the segments I watched had neutral or positive things to say about Hermes. I guess they’re off hi shitlist.

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

I talked to him via PM here when he posted here. He was very respectful when talking to me and understood our position about not taking down the thread. I'm glad to see that he maybe really has changed. I'm optimistic anyway!

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

He also reached out to me on Twitter last year before I returned. He was really well spoken and kind. I did follow him on YT back in the day but I didn't really let him know and felt bad honestly I couldn't really help because at that time I was not modding.

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

Yeah, I told him that I couldn't delete the old threads just because he wanted to change and erase that part of his life. I told him to go live his life the way he wanted to and that eventually people would stop talking about the old stuff. I said if we deleted every thread that a person wanted deleted, we wouldn't have any threads here.

It is true, people will stop talking about the mistakes and issues. Look how long his thread was dormant. I never followed him and, truthfully, had never heard of him. I do wish him well.

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

The thing is someone else always comes along. The next generation. I know he doesn't look at it as a positive time but it was something he did work on back then and he wouldn't be where he is now without the past. We all make mistakes and we all change as we get older. The trick is breaking the cycle and learning from them.

nijosi7283
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Post by nijosi7283 »

Charlie hasn't changed, it's just that a platform came along that is as vapid as he is. On youtube, he would ramble in product videos and couldn't put in the effort to make consistent well-edited content. He has always been a recluse who sits in his room and obsesses about his appearance. But social media has normalized this to the point that TikTok-- the app that gen Z uses, considers it completely normal to post nothing but videos of yourself in your room. WIth Instagram, Youtube, it was always considered really embarrassing if you projected the appearance of never leaving your house. Aisde from that, TikTok content is very low-commitment per video. Perfect for charlie.

Nothing wrong with wishing him success, but nothing has changed inside. He finally caught a break and got a following. This feeds his ego enough that he doesn't have the regular meltdowns he used to. Or maybe he has learned to hide those (which is some type of growth I suppose).

If you look at his tiktok he also makes stories rehashing the past, ("My 2 day marriage"). So he still has to resort to clickbait stories about his messy life from time to time. It's just easier because he doesn't have to make more than 2 minutes of content, which is about the length of time Charlie can talk to a camera before you realize there are some screws loose.

BTW, I managed to find this video which contains some of the old comments from the marriage video he had. Too bad it doesn't include the entire video.

Return to “Charles Gross”