Bangladeshi bloggers/influencers

curiousme19
Debater
Debater

Re: Bangladeshi bloggers/influencers

Post by curiousme19 »

this is a different thread. go to "Bengali Bloggers/Influencers - Part 2". Way more active there.

curiousme19
Debater
Debater

Post by curiousme19 »

this is a different thread. go to "Bengali Bloggers/Influencers - Part 2". Way more active there.

Sweety77
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Post by Sweety77 »

Rantqueen121 wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:45 am
Shaye choudhary - is it me or did anyone think that her whole wedding events were more Pakistani inspired than what you would expect for a Bengali. It was so cringe how badly she wants to be Pakistani i.e. outfit choices, live qawali at her wedding which I found odd. Trying to hard to be something else and needs to stick to her roots it’s embarrassing.
Your comment is cringe. It’s sad the lengths you went to to claim that a Bengali girl is trying to be “Pakistani” when Pakistan is full of different cultures itself.

Qawwali music is not synonymous to Pakistan. Qawali music isn’t owned by Pakistanis. It’s a sufi music genre and can be used by anyone from any culture who follows the Sufi way of life. Your comment is uneducated, discriminatory, ignorant and offensive. Did she say she wants to be Pakistani? Nobody wants to be Pakistani. If she wanted to be then she wouldn’t proudly say she is Bengali. She didn’t have a very traditional Bengali wedding but you don’t know anything about Bengali culture to point out that she isn’t sticking to her own. I saw many parts of her wedding which were her culture. It’s her choice what she wants to have as part of her culture or if she wants to adopt parts of other cultures. She lives in a multicultural country. To say she wants to be Pakistani because she had Qawali music is beyond stupid. Seriously?! What do you have against Bengali people? So much hatred in your comment. These South Asian threads are full of ignorant and dumb comments from people like this who are so uncultured.

Sweety77
Debater
Debater

Post by Sweety77 »

She wears sarees. Saree is OUR culture. Most Pakistanis are Kashmiri or Punjabi and they don’t wear sarees so why to Pakistani women on Insta wear sarees? Should I say they are begging to be Marathi or Bengali ot Madrasi or Gujarati or Marwadi? Seriously these ignorant comments are so pisstaking.

_missy87_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by _missy87_ »

maxmarabh wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:23 pm
Guest wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:15 am
Jahanara make up’s eyebrows are SO SO SO SO BAD. It’s almost sickly. I get she’s trying follow a high fashion/Korean style or enhance her natural shape, but my god PLEASE ELONGATE them. Stop shoving your clapped partner in everyone’s face. Yes we get it. You can finally have sex in a house and not in his car anymore.

Make up by taz is another hijabi whose whole identity revolves around her partner. It’s not new for bengalis to marry pakis, stop making out it’s a daring interracial marriage.

There’s a whole male Bengali IG crew who are equally cringe. Iqsy/Bengali blitz/ islah- dunno if anyone are aware of them

Bengali blitz divorced hamida a while back (another IG girl). My colleague spoke to him on minder and he was surprisingly forward and sexual. Nothing like the ‘pious’ posts he puts on IG.

Islah makes shite Instagram sketches and thinks he’s funny. Someone tell him to retire. He went to my uni and he got depression shortly after his divorce, he was dating a hijabi girl from uni
What happened between isla and his ex wife.. She had a business too that was the first of its kind... Really want to know.. They seemed really solid
Islahs ex wife was named canvas couture on Instagram. She deactivated her entrance table decor account alongside the business too before she divorced islah, because he was acting like a man hoe or so I heard. These IG male public figures aint no better than these female bloggers/influencers either

Faz291
Learner
Learner

Post by Faz291 »

What happened to littlelondonblogger? Did she delete her account literally viewed her story and the last I saw she was recovering from corona then next thing I see her accounts disappeared. I hope she’s ok. Also tambeauty deleted her account maybe after she got married she wanted to stay away from social media and thought it was best.

Return to “General and Miscellaneous”