Bengali Bloggers/Influencers

Formerly was "Please help me find..." under the beauty section - but wasn't properly organized. Expect changes. Thank you!
Zeldafromda9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Bengali Bloggers/Influencers

Post by Zeldafromda9 »

Nazarah wrote:Hi all, I hope you all welcome me with open arms I’m new to this thread Image someone give me a cookie for the dramatic entrance .. I actually came because I’m so cheesed off at beautybyroxc yes someone’s grilled her personal life and she’s been stupid enough to let the world know what her in laws think of her LOL..but she’s a lying cow last year she blocked my Instagram because I asked where she got her lip fillers done from she outright denies it & now all of sudden the stupid cow says I got them done a year ago.. honest to god how FUCKING thick can these women be WE ARE NOT BLIND.. BEFORE YOU got married YOU HAD zero lip nada nothing zilch now obviously As blogger bugs life you marry a Pakistani Man, outside your race so did god raise you a bar & expand your lips the size of your mans nose? Noooo .. for the love of god just be honest how hard is it...
What do her in laws think of her?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zeldafromda9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Zeldafromda9 »

leenaxox wrote:
bbabakoko wrote:
doseoftea wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:12 am
bbabakoko wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:29 am
Nasty Hyde / Manchester girls
All catfishes who can’t say anything back to your face when confronted with anything
They act big and hard on their live videos and make sly comments but when someone says anything back they act like they can’t hear or understand them
That miss-mida and outfitsbyreesna proper Blick spotty skets who look nothing like their pictures in real life
Both are so manly it’s unreal
How these girls have got boyfriends I’ll never understand
Clearly their mans are tapped in the head or just desperate
Fake bloggers who clearly have nothing better to do in their spare time Other than chatting shit about others who they don’t even know
They Act like their religious Posting quotes and other nonsense
They have no respect what so ever for them self or their family

Tahrima and her sister Toslima 2 different colours
Maybe their half sisters :’) their mums been up to no good

R-Miah from London - another sly sket who is so big headed, looks nothing like her pics in real life
Her sister was just like her before She got married to mr player

Wahida from London Really want a man to constantly bang her in random hotels
She’s always posting shit about amaar Sandu and raxstar as if he will ever go near you
Your face is demented just like the rest of all these skets

i remember when they had poses of them squatting on the ground with the backs turned trying so hard to show their pelvic bones loool (so so cringe), now she’s archived them of course cus she’s a part time hijabi

suprised how they’re so okay with showing their legs, but funny how the only time they dress like whores is when they’re on holiday (of course where their parents aren’t there to patrol them)

R-Miah has lip fillers lol (i know someone who went to the same uni as her)
Miss mida and outfitsbyreesna and the rest of their cousins and sisters think they have such nice body’s
They think they’re prestige and try to show off their curves but it’s all fat
That missmida is a lanky skinny bitch who looks like a walking iron board
She might as well be a basket ball player at this rate
Holiday or no holiday they don’t have any self respect may as well walk the streets naked everyday

Bet they send naked pictures about to guys via social media

Someone should show their parents their profiles

R-Miah keeps certain things low but we all know what she’s been up to when she’s linking up

These girls are so blick
I got the tea on rmiah Image

Her boyfriend is rc_93 on insta he’s a decent boy he even had girlfriend for 5 years but he went behind her back to have a quick fuck with rmiah which his gf found out about and left him and now he’s stuck with her bc everyone found out they’re we’re fucking , he had no choice but to marry her

Marry rmiah?

Zeldafromda9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Zeldafromda9 »

leenaxox wrote:
bbabakoko wrote:
doseoftea wrote:
bbabakoko wrote:
All catfishes who can’t say anything back to your face when confronted with anything
They act big and hard on their live videos and make sly comments but when someone says anything back they act like they can’t hear or understand them
That miss-mida and outfitsbyreesna proper Blick spotty skets who look nothing like their pictures in real life
Fake bloggers who clearly have nothing better to do in their spare time Other than chatting shit about others who they don’t even know

R-Miah from London - another sly sket who is so big headed, looks nothing like her pics in real life

She’s always posting shit about amaar Sandu and raxstar as if he will ever go near you

i remember when they had poses of them squatting on the ground with the backs turned trying so hard to show their pelvic bones loool (so so cringe), now she’s archived them of course cus she’s a part time hijabi

suprised how they’re so okay with showing their legs, but funny how the only time they dress like whores is when they’re on holiday (of course where their parents aren’t there to patrol them)

Miss mida and outfitsbyreesna and the rest of their cousins and sisters think they have such nice body’s
Holiday or no holiday they don’t have any self respect may as well walk the streets naked everyday

R-Miah keeps certain things low but we all know what she’s been up to when she’s linking up

These girls are so blick

Her boyfriend is rc_93 on insta he’s a decent boy he even had girlfriend for 5 years but he went behind her back to have a quick fuck with rmiah which his gf found out about and left him and now he’s stuck with her bc everyone found out they’re we’re fucking , he had no choice but to marry her

Marry rmiah?

Rubel_101
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by Rubel_101 »

Zeldafromda9 wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:24 am
Nazarah wrote:Hi all, I hope you all welcome me with open arms I’m new to this thread Image someone give me a cookie for the dramatic entrance .. I actually came because I’m so cheesed off at beautybyroxc yes someone’s grilled her personal life and she’s been stupid enough to let the world know what her in laws think of her LOL..but she’s a lying cow last year she blocked my Instagram because I asked where she got her lip fillers done from she outright denies it & now all of sudden the stupid cow says I got them done a year ago.. honest to god how FUCKING thick can these women be WE ARE NOT BLIND.. BEFORE YOU got married YOU HAD zero lip nada nothing zilch now obviously As blogger bugs life you marry a Pakistani Man, outside your race so did god raise you a bar & expand your lips the size of your mans nose? Noooo .. for the love of god just be honest how hard is it...

She's implying that she has a good relationship with her in laws (i.e MIL) by writing that comment in that screenshot post and trying to show there is no tension and all is well which it could be.
But she mentions her MIL as 'husbands mum' (meaning she trying to not associate herself entirely in that relationship, but maybe I'm reading to much in to it lol :D ) and also she says 'he also has a lovely relationship with his mum' which is as expected as it is his own Mother, but she didn't mention anything about herself...
She's not such a dumb girl and knows what she is doing but it seems like she worded that particular paragraph on purpose like that because she wouldn't want to lie and say yeah her relationship with in laws is healthy and perfect because if it was she would have definitely mentioned it because she is quite vain.

Zeldafromda9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Zeldafromda9 »

Golf1010 wrote:Urfavbrowngal had a story up of her man cutting his toenails.... in their bedroom. Do that shit in the bathroom

Sania_xo looks like a horse. She’s part of the many Bengali ig girls whose entire lives revolves around their partner. Ziz_xo is another one who thinks she’s made it cos she makes her sis in laws curry... like why are you being a pick me when you’re married ?

ziz_xo apprently knew her husband for a while as they were family friends.... I wonder what she looks like in real life as she has a lot of “natural makeup” on.....

Nazarah
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Nazarah »

Zeldafromda9 wrote:

She posted a screenshot of a DM she received from some hater who Clearly stated a lot of person information about her relationship with her in-laws. I.e how she split the mother and son Up, she’s not fitted in well with the family etc. & tbh she does look like the bitchy type for sure. She put up that video of her baby shower and towards the end of one of the videos she was making really nasty faces towards her other half & family like jheeeze girl not a good look!

Nazarah
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Nazarah »

Also beauty by roxc is clearly asking for freebies by blowing her own trumpet .. Her latest story update “I only accept 1/2 products out of the 10 I get.. yeah right love lol she goes on “ I’ve helped businesses start up and I received good feedback because I’m so genuine I don’t take money“ .. also feeding her “fans” ego you guys love and support me know I’m genuine you follow my advice .. she basically wants free things for herself and her child so she can hand out A shout out .. And not cough up

Post by Guest »

Nazarah wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:26 am
Zeldafromda9 wrote:

She posted a screenshot of a DM she received from some hater who Clearly stated a lot of person information about her relationship with her in-laws. I.e how she split the mother and son Up, she’s not fitted in well with the family etc. & tbh she does look like the bitchy type for sure. She put up that video of her baby shower and towards the end of one of the videos she was making really nasty faces towards her other half & family like jheeeze girl not a good look!
Nazarah, I think you are very uneducated. Give your opinion it is fine but you don’t even know the difference between race, ethnicity and nationality. Pakistani isn’t a race it’s a nationality, and there are lots of ethnicities in Pakistan. An ethnicity is Punjabi, Sindhi, Marathi, Bengali etc. Why are you implying she married up by marrying a Pakistani person?

Basically at least if you’re going to say something then say something factually correct. You can’t be so confident in your ignorance that you speak nonsense.

Rumena101real
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Rumena101real »

Zeldafromda9 wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:39 am
leenaxox wrote:
bbabakoko wrote:
doseoftea wrote:
bbabakoko wrote:

These girls are so blick

Marry rmiah?

Wait how is he a decent boy when his cheated on his girlfriend of 5 years 😂 as far as I know, he is a cheat and tries it on with every girl! He is a good looking lad though but always goes for these ugly Botox looking girls like rmiah, his ex also looks very similar to rmiah with Botox lips

Rumena101real
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Rumena101real »

Any tea on Mrs_shhh_aliiii ? I know she got married to some player and now has a baby but not sure if they’re still together

Rumena101real
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Rumena101real »

The similarities between rc__93 Ex and rmiah
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Zeldafromda9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Zeldafromda9 »

Rumena101real wrote:The similarities between rc__93 Ex and rmiah
Can’t see the pics

Zeldafromda9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Zeldafromda9 »

Rumena101real wrote:Any tea on Mrs_shhh_aliiii ? I know she got married to some player and now has a baby but not sure if they’re still together
Does she work a specssavers?

Rumena101real
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Rumena101real »

Zeldafromda9 wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:24 am
Can’t see the pics

How about now?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Zeldafromda9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Zeldafromda9 »

Rumena101real wrote:
Zeldafromda9 wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:24 am
Can’t see the pics

How about now?
Nope is it possible to message it me can’t see it

Rumena101real
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Rumena101real »

Zeldafromda9 wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:25 am
Rumena101real wrote:Any tea on Mrs_shhh_aliiii ? I know she got married to some player and now has a baby but not sure if they’re still together
Does she work a specssavers?

No idea where she works but I know she got married to a guy who’s 2 years younger than her but he cheated on her several times. She now has a child with him

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

Return to “Can you please help me find...”