Angelika Oles

Forum rules
Please keep in mind - No Homophobic or Racist Posts!
HiSistersByeSisters
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Angelika Oles

Post by HiSistersByeSisters »

Yes, there is this thread on some of the buzzfeed/ anti sjw content she made in the past here. It’s first hand accounts no hard evidence has been shared yet but people are saying they saw this stuff.

Shiv
Talker
Talker

Post by Shiv »

I thought I was going mad! I remember ages back (no idea when) I watched a vid of hers and her back-catalogue stopped me subscribing because she seemed so reactionary. But now she's a social justice hero?

HiSistersByeSisters
Informer
Informer

I mean I can understand having views that were different and you’re not proud of but I think I’d be upfront about that and not try to hide it.

IHateCilantro
Informer
Informer

Post by IHateCilantro »

So KJ was right about her

HiSistersByeSisters
Informer
Informer

IHateCilantro wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:12 am
What did KJ say about Angelika?

IHateCilantro
Informer
Informer

Post by IHateCilantro »

HiSistersByeSisters wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 11:35 am
IHateCilantro wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:12 am
What did KJ say about Angelika?
KJ gave her a copyright strike, for stealing content and not crediting her

HiSistersByeSisters
Informer
Informer

There is this thread/post on BGC that is suspiciously getting upvoted and then downvoted anytime it gets close to 5 upvotes about Angelika making those buzzfeed anti sjw videos in the past. Think ether her stans or even possibly Angelika herself is trying to bury it. Pathetic just be open and deal with the issue Angelika. Stop trying to hide stuff it makes it ten times worse.

candlequitter
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by candlequitter »

Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:16 am
Pathetic just be open and deal with the issue Angelika. Stop trying to hide stuff it makes it ten times worse.
TBH I think that Angelika has been way too smugly judgmental towards a lot of youtubers that dealing with things like this openly would just show even more people how hypocritical she is. This way there are many youtube viewers who don't know anything abt her being problematic. No one's talking about her (at least I haven't noticed anyone - but I also don't watch smokey because her face & tiny crumpled up mouth visually repulse me).

HiSistersByeSisters
Informer
Informer

HiSistersByeSisters
Informer
Informer

candlequitter wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:38 am
Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:16 am
Pathetic just be open and deal with the issue Angelika. Stop trying to hide stuff it makes it ten times worse.
TBH I think that Angelika has been way too smugly judgmental towards a lot of youtubers that dealing with things like this openly would just show even more people how hypocritical she is. This way there are many youtube viewers who don't know anything abt her being problematic. No one's talking about her (at least I haven't noticed anyone - but I also don't watch smokey because her face & tiny crumpled up mouth visually repulse me).
Oh yea don't get me wrong I think Hannah (Smokey) handled the situation like shit too. She is super hypocritical and performative even if she doesn't want to admit it too.

HiSistersByeSisters
Informer
Informer

This is a really long video but it goes into the Anti-Semitic stuff Angelica was accused of

AppleBlossom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AppleBlossom »

^ Thanks for sharing that video! Very interesting and enlightening. I subscribed to their channel.

HiSistersByeSisters
Informer
Informer

AppleBlossom wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:54 pm
^ Thanks for sharing that video! Very interesting and enlightening. I subscribed to their channel.
No problem.
I rewatched Angelika’s video after watching it and she completely wrote off the anti Semitic stuff as having “no proof” and like nothing close to that ever happened when I don’t think that’s very truthful. She did make some ignorant comments about some Holocaust educational snap chat thing and called Judaism (while also talking about all organized religion) a cult in a video from months ago. I understand if she feels like from her perspective what she said wasn’t anti Semitic but she acted in her video like she never even talked about Judaism when she did. I also think it’s really telling that someone who is Jewish reached out to her and tried to explain why what she said was not cool with her and Angelika just blocks her. Also the defense “I’m from Poland” was really stupid.

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

I hope she doesn't go out wearing that kind of make up. She cannot do her make up right. Maybe if she attended make up classes she wouldn't look like a clown.
Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

HiSistersByeSisters
Informer
Informer

Angelika deactivated her Twitter over someone with 700 followers making a retweet joke over of a tweet Angelika made about Brexit. Sounds like she had some kind of meltdown. It’s like if every response to her on social media doesn’t just kiss her ass and praise her she goes off the deep end.

This was the tweet that caused the whole thing

Then someone called out Angelika for getting so pissed. Since the screenshot is after she deactivate you can’t see her responses but you can infer things from the conversation. Sounds like she got into it with another YouTuber.

HiSistersByeSisters
Informer
Informer

Video about all this new drama

HAHA there is a clip in here where Angelika calls Tati her queen. I cannot.

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

:tu: Yikes,she cannot take the hit. She needs to stop with the ''i'm an immigrant'' bullshit.
She isn't getting deported neither are her parents.
Also everything is a joke for her when she gets called out by other youtubers :rofl:
There is always some truth in a joke Angie x

secondhandlover
Debater
Debater

Post by secondhandlover »

I mean, I do believe she was joking, but the fact she can't handle random twitter users making jokes about her joke is really indicative of how hypocritical and fragile she is. Harden up sis. NGL, I used to really like her, but over time I grew tired of how lazy her drama content was (does no research, almost never has receipts, can't be bothered to edit in relevant clips or screenshots, just poorly summarises and parrots whatever she's read on twitter/reddit/GG) and the thing with Smokey Glow last month was the final straw for me. She's a mess.

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

'i DeLeTeD mY TwiTtEr aCcoUnT bEcaUsE 2021 iS aBoUt My mEnTaL hEaLtH''

Yeah right,not because you got called out by John Swan (another shitty youtuber who thinks they are god) and left twitter because you chickened out.
You are not as strong and AlPhA As you want everyone to believe.

Aniy3000
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by Aniy3000 »

Am I the only one who didn't buy into Angelika's BS excuse as to why she called people criticizing Kylie Jenner "losers" and "haters"? She said she wasn't aware of the issues involving the Kardashian-Jenners because she lives in the UK, yet her tweets show that she was pretty obsessed with them and she would argue with people explaining to her why they didn't like her.

It's so funny because she made videos calling out white influencers blackfishing, appropriating and reselling black culture, but she didn't understand why people hated Kylie "so much" lmao. Also I just love how she consistently used AAVE ("sis") in her tweets while defending her queen 'Kylizzle my Nizzle' - the irony!

Return to “A-M”