Angelika Oles

Lurk Err
Talker
Talker

Re: Angelika Oles

Post by Lurk Err »

Why the fuck is her hair stuck to her scalp like that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

meowhog
Lurker
Lurker

Post by meowhog »

Lurk Err wrote:Why the fuck is her hair stuck to her scalp like that?

My guess is that it's simply greasy. She'd benefit from some dry shampoo. Or proper hygiene for that matter

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

dakucheri
Learner
Learner

Post by dakucheri »

she said she washes her hair everyday so it’s probably overproducing oils & getting hella greasy
0:56 ───⊙────── 3:47
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: ͏The Drums - Hard To Love

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ: ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

She looks bored all the time! I don't know what's up with her eyes but if she does that on purpose then she should stop!

FrillySails
Learner
Learner

Post by FrillySails »

Also, can we talk about the fact that she literally just constantly looks at herself in the viewfinder? I saw several people in the comments telling her how awkward it is because it feels like she is talking to someone off to the side instead of the audience. She clearly saw the persons comment because for like 2 videos she made it a point to look at the lens, but then she went right back to just staring at herself in the viewfinder 100% of the time in every video. She is so vain she just can't help herself.

Also, she comes off as so damn bitchy and its beyond annoying. Oh and don't even get me started on her obsession with hating on gabbie Hanna. Yes, I get it, Gabbie has done some annoying and even screwed up stuff, but even when Gabbie owns up to it, this girl is like " SEE, SEE, Gabbie is such a terrible sociopathic person!! I hate her!!"....good lord girl, chill.....for someone that claims to never watch Gabbies vids and just "hear " about it from others, you sure do know a lot about her. Also, she admits to not watching any of Gabbies stuff, but still claims to know the exact context of everything she says. In a recent video, she literally took a harmless tweet and turned it into something negative, the girl has issues.

She is also OBSESSED with David Dobrik and its a little creepy :? :? .

slc_chick
Talker
Talker

Post by slc_chick »

FrillySails wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:06 am
Also, can we talk about the fact that she literally just constantly looks at herself in the viewfinder? I saw several people in the comments telling her how awkward it is because it feels like she is talking to someone off to the side instead of the audience. She clearly saw the persons comment because for like 2 videos she made it a point to look at the lens, but then she went right back to just staring at herself in the viewfinder 100% of the time in every video. She is so vain she just can't help herself.

Also, she comes off as so damn bitchy and its beyond annoying. Oh and don't even get me started on her obsession with hating on gabbie Hanna. Yes, I get it, Gabbie has done some annoying and even screwed up stuff, but even when Gabbie owns up to it, this girl is like " SEE, SEE, Gabbie is such a terrible sociopathic person!! I hate her!!"....good lord girl, chill.....for someone that claims to never watch Gabbies vids and just "hear " about it from others, you sure do know a lot about her. Also, she admits to not watching any of Gabbies stuff, but still claims to know the exact context of everything she says. In a recent video, she literally took a harmless tweet and turned it into something negative, the girl has issues.

She genuinely seems like the kind of person who would be absolutely insufferable in real life. Like people have their youtube personas, but she just seems like she’d be the exhausting friend.

herbata
Informer
Informer

Post by herbata »

FrillySails wrote:Also, can we talk about the fact that she literally just constantly looks at herself in the viewfinder? I saw several people in the comments telling her how awkward it is because it feels like she is talking to someone off to the side instead of the audience. She clearly saw the persons comment because for like 2 videos she made it a point to look at the lens, but then she went right back to just staring at herself in the viewfinder 100% of the time in every video. She is so vain she just can't help herself.

in what sense is she obsessed with him?

Polish Queen sipping tea :HK:

TheDarkprince600
Talker
Talker

Post by TheDarkprince600 »

If I recall, one of the major complaints of Angelika, is that she borrows other peoples' commentary regarding any topic and covers them in her videos days later. Her latest video, the first topic she covers (the coronavirus prankster), already reminded me of Phil DeFranco's coverage of that story.

Which he had posted 4 days ago. I'm aware plenty of people covered it as well but DeFranco came to mind.
What particular body you currently occupy is trivial.

OxfoliateTheTittyFam
Talker
Talker

Post by OxfoliateTheTittyFam »

angelika needs some volumizing spray to spritz on her scalp. her scalp is greasier than an oil slick. i bet she has bad hygiene of kuckian levels offline

OxfoliateTheTittyFam
Talker
Talker

TheDarkprince600 wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:18 pm
If I recall, one of the major complaints of Angelika, is that she borrows other peoples' commentary regarding any topic and covers them in her videos days later. Her latest video, the first topic she covers (the coronavirus prankster), already reminded me of Phil DeFranco's coverage of that story.

Which he had posted 4 days ago. I'm aware plenty of people covered it as well but DeFranco came to mind.
sorry for the dp. she stole from an author & recently ali's receipts. ali was extra but angelika deserved it.

meowhog
Lurker
Lurker

Post by meowhog »

She kisses ass more and more in every video. It's so clear she wants to be one of them. I can't wait for the shitshow that her new channel will be

OxfoliateTheTittyFam
Talker
Talker

meowhog wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:48 pm
She kisses ass more and more in every video. It's so clear she wants to be one of them. I can't wait for the shitshow that her new channel will be

her first video will be how to keep your hair greasy.

Denise0211
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Denise0211 »

I'm so glad others hate her hair. That lank greasy mop just weighs her face down. She needs a good cut and the right products.

slc_chick
Talker
Talker

Post by slc_chick »

Yeahhhhh so I don’t want to link and doxx myself but I had a top level comment on the beautyguruchatter subreddit and Angelika literally ripped it word for word. So I checked a couple of the topics she talked about in the last two videos and she’s lifted comments from BGC word. for. word.

As if it isn’t annoying enough her content is SO OLD by the time she talks about it, she hasn’t even used the time to think up any new insights. How does she have nearly 500k subs.

herbata
Informer
Informer

Post by herbata »

slc_chick wrote:Yeahhhhh so I don’t want to link and doxx myself but I had a top level comment on the beautyguruchatter subreddit and Angelika literally ripped it word for word. So I checked a couple of the topics she talked about in the last two videos and she’s lifted comments from BGC word. for. word.

As if it isn’t annoying enough her content is SO OLD by the time she talks about it, she hasn’t even used the time to think up any new insights. How does she have nearly 500k subs.
I really liked her content at the begging, but paradoxically she regresses the more subs she gets.

Polish Queen sipping tea :HK:

Raven_nevermore
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Raven_nevermore »

slc_chick wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:26 pm
Yeahhhhh so I don’t want to link and doxx myself but I had a top level comment on the beautyguruchatter subreddit and Angelika literally ripped it word for word. So I checked a couple of the topics she talked about in the last two videos and she’s lifted comments from BGC word. for. word.

She has done that to me too. And I have seen her repeat other comments I’ve remembered from there. She just scrolls through and makes a whole video on what we talk about

Denise0211
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Denise0211 »

So she's unoriginal, an idea thief, bad at makeup and lazy. How does she have half a million subs. Is she buying them? (not actually illegal)

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

I wonder if she'll turn into into one of those people who constantly bash GG, despite quoting people's posts word for word in their videos......

But It's like doing that is too much of a risk of being associated with the troll cave, whereas doing it on reddit is somehow acceptable
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

tig3rpaws
Learner
Learner

Post by tig3rpaws »

she even copied Cody Ko's and Noel Miller's videos about Girl Defined. i remember watching those videos from her and thinking that she said the same jokes and reacted to the same videos in the same order as Cody & Noel did. so if she really has the gut to do that with "bigger" names, than i definitely believe that she steals your ideas as well.

Melinoe
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Melinoe »

Why she constantly feels the need to tell people she watches at 2x speed, like I also watch vids sped up a lot of times, probably a lot do that is why it's a function. Don't say you talk too fast because you watch everything 2x speed, you are just not articulated sometimes.
Don't have a problem with how she looks tbh I think she is quite pretty but I think she does too because she can't stop looking at the view finder lol!

OxfoliateTheTittyFam
Talker
Talker

i wish flathair's thread was more active. she's such trash i wouldn't be surprised if she steals from people irl.

dietgossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dietgossip »

slc_chick wrote:

Hearing this doesn't shock me at all. Her opinions are all over the place when she speaks on a topic.

jozu
Informer
Informer

Post by jozu »

dietgossip wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:10 am
slc_chick wrote:

Hearing this doesn't shock me at all. Her opinions are all over the place when she speaks on a topic.
The plagiarist strikes again. And again.
Tat-clyn Shillbrook - too good to prove it but not too good to spread it.

Ghostie_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ghostie_ »

dietgossip wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:10 am
slc_chick wrote:

She’s afraid to completely call someone out in case she gets taken off anyone’s PR list
Just your friendly neighbourhood bitch

jae
Learner
Learner

Post by jae »

Wonder what she'll say about Atozy talking about her in his new video. She really was one of those channels that were reaching with this whole Gabbie Hanna drama. She goes in really hard on her all the time to the point where she visibly gets upset. Like sis, it's really not that serious.

Return to “A-M”