Acacia Kersey: Stay Egotistical, Stay Eco Unfriendly, Stay Endangering Rosie

mermaid vic
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Acacia Kersey: Stay Egotistical, Stay Eco Unfriendly, Stay Endangering Rosie

Post by mermaid vic »

maybe they've had this appointment and wanted an excuse to buy the camper. I mean they said they weren't going back to Eugene with the thing after LA and that's the first thing they did

Peachlimeadebb
Informer
Informer

Re: Acacia Kersey: Stay Egotistical, Stay Eco Unfriendly, Stay Endangering Rosie

Post by Peachlimeadebb »

C8iebug wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:16 pm
jamieschmidt wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:01 pm
Sanasunbaenim wrote:Image lmao I’m dying

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
She's literally blaming it on Rosie...as if you can't reschedule an appointment

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Also wouldn’t this “important doctors appointment” have been scheduled months ago? Like something they would’ve scheduled and known about wayyyyy before they decided to do a RV road trip? Also if they already knew the date and were planning on going to the wedding, then why did they schedule this doctors appointment on the same day? ....ok Caca
She thinks we're her level of stupid

Peachlimeadebb
Informer
Informer

Post by Peachlimeadebb »

Mads07 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:37 pm
Sanasunbaenim wrote:How quickly she would get mad if someone made a Rosie Instagram fan account instead of one for Brinley?

I’m pretty sure you guys are just joking but making a fan account for a child would be really weird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree though that she would be livid and report the account or some shit then like 5 mins later on her story it'd be like " we started an account for Brin! go follow @BrincessBrinley you guys!!!"

ChillSis
Talker
Talker

Post by ChillSis »

It literally baffles me how someone could be so beautiful sometimes and not others? I get make-up, FaceTune and angles but I’m genuinely confused to what she looks like. She posts these gorgeous pictures and then Jarius takes these TERRIBLE pictures of her and I’m like????????

Peachlimeadebb
Informer
Informer

Post by Peachlimeadebb »

weatethepopcorn wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:31 pm
Jairus and his damn perm looks like a blonde Mr Noodle from Sesame Street
MiStEr NoOdLe

Peachlimeadebb
Informer
Informer

Post by Peachlimeadebb »

elyrialol wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:20 pm
ImageImage oof I’m surprised she didn’t go OFF on this person for insinuating her life is anything but perfect.... so there does seem to be something going on. not surprised tho acacia has been off the fucking rails the past few weeks I’d be surprised if everything was all gucciImage at home
Acacia liked the comment. She IS ACTNG DIFFERENT THAT IS NOT THE ACACIA WE KNOW! WHERES OUR AGRESSIVE DEFENSIVE POP-OFF QUEEN

Peachlimeadebb
Informer
Informer

Post by Peachlimeadebb »

wildwild94 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:54 pm
Is it weird that it literally just wanna hang out with Rosie? I stan so hard (I know I know it’s not a Rosie fan page but hard to believe something so pure came out of A)

No seriously I wanna be her bestie

Peachlimeadebb
Informer
Informer

Post by Peachlimeadebb »

oshaughnessykipp wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:28 pm
elyrialol wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:09 pm
oshaughnessykipp wrote:No thanks to A or J whatsoever but our girl is ROLLING!!!!
Lol at acacia though.. “good job sissy!” “Sissy did this” “sissy did that” I swear Rosie was born as a way to further show brinley is the golden child big sis(!!1!1)
I'd rather her call her Mary than "sissy"
A would get so mad if someone asked "why do you only call her sissy?" So now I kinda wanna do it

saramichelle2
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by saramichelle2 »

Lol guys, maybe Acacia's gone mad because she saw us posting a few months ago about how she's been extra boring recently

oshaughnessykipp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by oshaughnessykipp »

This ain't it boo boo
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Melroselove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Melroselove »

oshaughnessykipp wrote:This ain't it boo boo
She looks like a fkn potato.
Side note: I’m not active for a couple of hours and miss 80 posts in this thread and im always soooo worried she’s pregnant again

Diagonally
Informer
Informer

Post by Diagonally »

No one wants to download your shitty photos Jairus.
Screenshot_20190615-194022_Instagram.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sanasunbaenim
Talker
Talker

Post by Sanasunbaenim »

tbh Acacia’s exes are to me, way more attractive than Jairus. But whatever, beggars can’t be choosers.

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

oshaughnessykipp wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:28 pm
This ain't it boo boo
One word. Neanderthal.
Some say our national pastime is baseball. Not me. It's gossip.
-E.Bombeck

lunaluvgood
Informer
Informer

Post by lunaluvgood »

Diagonally wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:11 am
No one wants to download your shitty photos Jairus.

WHY does he writelikethis? Is he trying to be make it as a soundcloud rapper next?

Maeve
Informer
Informer

Post by Maeve »

Diagonally wrote:No one wants to download your shitty photos Jairus.
Is he serious? He’s so deluded. They both are. Too much ego for so little talent.

Blysse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Blysse »

Holy crap I though this was J for a second... I hate to compare NPH and J but this look is not it for either of them!!!

vmars87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by vmars87 »

I'm confused, the "procedure" rosie is having done is for her heart? didn't acacia already say in rosie's last update that she had her heart checked and the doctor's said it was fine? or am I remembering wrong?

Maeve
Informer
Informer

Post by Maeve »

vmars87 wrote:I'm confused, the "procedure" rosie is having done is for her heart? didn't acacia already say in rosie's last update that she had her heart checked and the doctor's said it was fine? or am I remembering wrong?
She’s just having an electrocardiogram.

a_lynn81
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by a_lynn81 »

Maeve wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:33 am
vmars87 wrote:I'm confused, the "procedure" rosie is having done is for her heart? didn't acacia already say in rosie's last update that she had her heart checked and the doctor's said it was fine? or am I remembering wrong?
She’s just having an electrocardiogram.
I still don’t understand how their was no mention of this appointment until they came back home to Oregon and claimed the trailer was broken. If it was my wedding, I’d be livid after seeing them fucking around the entire first six months of the year and then all of a sudden claiming they have a doctors appointment the same day

Return to “acaciacutie”