ForeverFatkini (Part 97)

Forum rules
Please Remember, Posting Personal Information is strictly forbidden (see rule 1F) - Violation can result in a warning and/or a temporary ban.
Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: ForeverFatkini (Part 97)

Post by Yetta »

apeachymess wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:37 pm
Boobi wrote:Can someone fill me in as to why the most gossiped about guru is someone with merely 8k subs? I just looked her up and asked this to myself. I see a sad chick (overweight?) who can’t shade match her foundation. What else is so interesting??
Buckle up......
I tried to look up the old Encyclopedia Dramatica info to share it, because there is just TOO MUCH info to type, I don't have time, LOL

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

lol I know! There's so much crap she's done, I don't know where to begin!

imshortt
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by imshortt »

Okay. 1. There’s no way she hasn’t seen Jeff since March. We all know she’s still going to see him weekly.

2. I’m thoroughly convinced that Jeff doesn’t use Instagram much and doesn’t watch her stories so SHE is buying herself all these things and claiming “my boyfren, Jeff” bought them. It’s a win win for her because she gets to shop for herself constantly without people saying she should buy things for Gracie and gets to pretend she’s a spoiled perfect princess.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

So she used that hurt neck excuse for the reason she hasn't been on Instagram in days :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Bribrij
Learner
Learner

Post by Bribrij »

imshortt wrote:Okay. 1. There’s no way she hasn’t seen Jeff since March. We all know she’s still going to see him weekly.

2. I’m thoroughly convinced that Jeff doesn’t use Instagram much and doesn’t watch her stories so SHE is buying herself all these things and claiming “my boyfren, Jeff” bought them. It’s a win win for her because she gets to shop for herself constantly without people saying she should buy things for Gracie and gets to pretend she’s a spoiled perfect princess.
That would make sense as to how she knows that pink lacy thing that's still in the packaging is a dress. Unless it says so on the packaging I usually can't ever tell what something is u til I actually opening. Also why would he buy her a Revlon hair dryer? What a strange gift..

Even if he did buy her this stuff, she is acting so weird about it. Like literally so giddy and excited it's like she's a child. If my husband randomly ordered me gifts I would be excited to an extent but she has that crazy look in her eyes.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

Omni
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Omni »

I think she chose the items, and he just paid for it.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

If he did order the stuff for her, I think she's given him an Amazon wishlist. She must just have a bunch of shit she adds to it and he picks and chooses lol

Bribrij
Learner
Learner

Post by Bribrij »

LiddlePallid wrote:If he did order the stuff for her, I think she's given him an Amazon wishlist. She must just have a bunch of shit she adds to it and he picks and chooses lol
Must be the case, she just posted a pic of it on Amazon on her story. How pathetic.

Also, it annoys the shit out if me how she says she parts her hair down the middle and it's always off to the side a bit. Cannot stand it.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by skinnylatte »

And I bet that pink travel blow dryer is to be left at his dungeon for when she stays over. We know she has one, or the Shanty does to be used. She only brought it home to show it off and keep up the facade.

gulost
Informer
Informer

Post by gulost »

guess mw finally paid off her old phone since she finally got a new one. prepare yourselves for a lot of spam from her in the next few days lol
RT if you're still mad at JK Rowling for killing off Jub Jub

apeachymess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by apeachymess »

What in the fresh hell

Sapphire463
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sapphire463 »

She got a new iPhone and she's obthessed you guys!! I seriously never met anyone as enamored with a phone as she is.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

imshortt
Learner
Learner

Post by imshortt »

Let’s all take a moment to be thankful for the TikToks this new phone will bring.

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by skinnylatte »

Sapphire463 wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:23 pm
She got a new iPhone and she's obthessed you guys!! I seriously never met anyone as enamored with a phone as she is.

Especially at the age of 30! Besides nobody really brags about a new Apple products anymore either.

Sapphire463
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sapphire463 »

It's just so bizarre to me how she's always been that way with a new iPhone. I mean...it's...a phone. At the end of the day it does all the things her other phone did. But because it's new, Kai always thinks it's better.

And I'm sorry but I find the timing of this really fishy. Her birthday is almost a month away and her parents supposedly got her the phone for her birthday? I call BS. I don't know if people receiving welfare get stimulus checks but if they do, that's my guess where the phone came from. Kai took her money and blew it on a phone. And considering how much credit card debt she's in, the smart thing would have been to pay off as much as she could. But this is Kai we're talking about. We couldn't expect her to be a responsible adult.

Poptart80
Debater
Debater

Post by Poptart80 »

The other day when she showed off the screen shot of the Amazon listing for that awful dress she had 2 items in her shopping cart. Today PJ “surprised” her with a trough of peanut butter M&Ms and a junky looking brush cleaner.

He’s not buying her jack shit. She’s not fooling anyone.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I wonder if she even got a stimulus check of her own. I highly doubt she's ever filed taxes. She's never worked a day in her life. I'd bet money on her parents still claiming her as a dependent on theirs. They probably got an extra $1000 for her and Gracie lmfao

Sapphire463
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sapphire463 »

I'm not really sure if Kai gets a check but boy oh boy, her parents must not know about her pending court date for her credit card debt otherwise I can't see them spending all that $$ for the phone. Does she have the regular model or the pro? She's just a silly gurl you guyths.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She probably thinks she's not going to have to go to court because of everything going on. Newsflash, Kai: as soon as Maryland opens up again they will schedule a new date for you! You can't have mommy call and say you have anxiety and get out of it like you do with jury duty!

virgo_esque
Learner
Learner

Post by virgo_esque »

Damn, since her phone got an upgrade...imagine how awful her hair is gonna look when she uses that dry shampoo in it, she never rubs it in! In her old pics it’s obvious she has dirty hair...so now it’s gonna be ultra disgusting

Also can’t wait to see more cringe worthy TikToks...

Return to “Foreverkailyn / MsKailynMarie”