Hello guys, let's continue here <3

Macinapepe
Informer
Informer

Re: CopyPasteMarzia, Real Housewife of Brighton - part 10

Post by Macinapepe »

LaPetiteFleurs wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 8:17 pm

She’s such a child, and not even a good one. She did the exact same thing when she wanted to get her third dog called Mayo. She instructed her ‘marzipans’ to harass Felix via Twitter with the hashtag #wewantmayo. I feel quite smug that it didn’t work. No third dog yet, Marzia! It’s probably the only time Felix has said no to her. Probably quite triggering and upsetting for her.
Wait wait wait.

So Marzia is willingly telling us that at 2pm on a Tuesday, while her followers are most likely studying/trying to achieve something in life/working (so they can afford her overpriced crap) she was busy building a long Furby-puppet for a video on Felix’s channel?!?
IS SHE SERIOUS? :|

And the condescending tone he has with her, like he’s resigned that he’s dealing with a mentally challenged child.

But hey I guess our #selfmade #bossgirl has used already all her energies to design this and had to relieve the pressure and exhaustion:

and this is by the way the embodiment of her CopyPaste spirit, I can picture her creative process as follows: "The marzipans really liked this bracelet designed by my cousin. It's a sun and a moon with faces. Let's take other two basic shapes but less detailed because I can't draw for shit, and let's put a face on them as well. Like a FLOWER and a HEART maybe? OMG! I'M A GENIUS! DONE!"

:roll:

flappiestcat
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by flappiestcat »

The problem with Marzia is that she literally became famous for doing nothing. She did NOTHING at all. As PewDiePie became more and more popular, people just sort of went, "Ok, so what's your girlfriend like?" And that's how such an untalented, uninteresting, generic person even ended up with millions of followers/subscribers. I feel like Marzia genuinely lacks the self-awareness to discern how accidental her fame was. I feel like on some level she isn't even content with the level of fame she does have. She wants more and more. She wants people to worship her, and treat her like a beauty+fashion+art god, which is genuinely hilarious because she has very average clothing and makeup skills and actually subpar artistic skills. Her Mai or Tsuki crap is literally not only low-effort and overpriced, but also sketchy, ugly, and plaigarised. Nobody would hate on her so much if she just did things, or literally even acknowledged how fucking privileged she is. Instead she whines about "not getting recognition" jesus christ. Marzia, you uploaded shaky shots of the expensive vacations your fiance took you on with minimal editing. Her goals were literally "clean room" or "pick up item from store" and her videos centred around them. Admit that you get to be this rich bored bitch because of your boyfriend's money. This isnt even completely harmless once you realize how much of her audience is so young and impressionable. They will literally worship this woman who, in her late-twenties, has no degree, no job, no actual occupation and yet consistently refuses to see herself as anything other than a 'serious businesswoman'
she tries so hard to pull off this cutesy, childlike aesthetic but it flops so miserably. There's a difference between having a child-like persona and purposely trying to emulate the whole "innocent angel" aesthetic. a childlike persona is actually endearing, like being empathetic, innocent, and having a sunshiny personality. marzia is literally so toxic and maniupulative, she lacks the decency to stop pushing her garbage pottery even in the wake of horrific tragedies, she tries to control every video, every picture we see of her so that we see her as without a blemish. that's not childlike, that's just being an insecure snake bitch.

MarcyTheCadeLady
Talker
Talker

Post by MarcyTheCadeLady »

Im actually tired of noticing how pewdiepie is blind but in this video he proved that he is so ignorant and hypocrite ! We all know who Trisha Paytas is and what she does , we already know she’s a fucked up person , but i can’t believe that Felix , who spent 8+ years with someone like marzia , took every picture she put on social media , became an olympic athlete in acrobatics by trying to take the perfect pic from the right angle , think he has the right to laugh about someone’s makeup and says this : « jesus christ , i feel like ethan’s video .., yeah it was making fun of people , obviously, that’s a sensitive topic , i get it , but i feel like it’s worth criticizing these things where instagram has just become this staple of how people compare themselves to. They look on these insanely retouched photos or edited photos and be like « ok why do I not look like that ? » when the reality is actually quite different , I think it’s more damaging than making fun of it. » YOU’RE LIVING WITH AN ILLUSIONIST , how can you say these things when your soon-to-be wife can’t even take a spontaneous picture ? I guess she’s THAT good at hiding her flaws and hiding the effort she makes to hide them !

Also , Trisha might be a troll , but she actually played everyone by posting controversial videos just to blow up , I personally prefer supporting a person saying she’s a motherf***ing télé tubby ironically than a person with one digit IQ building a giant furby unironically all day long and drawing doodles for a living !
I actually feel so bad for him right now...

emmagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emmagossiper »

OT but how is the avocado guy gain so many subs? Wow I remember when he visited mommy tang and he barely had views

Georgaina
Debater
Debater

Post by Georgaina »

Yeah Felix is def not aware that we don’t know what Marzia looks like for real and that people have a warped mental image of her to the point where they barely recognize her on the streets because she’s an angle manipulator. Trisha is kind of a genius for getting into so much stuff online by playing dumb. She got on so many shows where you randomly saw her on like Ellen and Dr Phil and talent shows etc, where Marzia is too dumb for real to cash in on her own persona. She is dumb but wants to play smart. Way more difficult than when you’re like Trisha and have average iq but play stupid. Tbf that’s Felix's social intelligence, he’s very average but plays both dumb and smart and can’t pick one because he doesn’t want to alienate his audience (esp the children).

V0guinglala
Informer
Informer

Post by V0guinglala »

Thanks for starting the new thread! :cheers:

I just want to take a little moment to acknowledge how great it is to find a place that is not infested with brainwashed, blind fandoms like other platforms, especially with someone like Marzia who could be working towards a degree, doing charity work, or doing anything with integrity or a work ethic to set a good example to her young fans. With other gurus/youtubers featured on GG, they may mess up or have controversies, but atleast we can admit had to work towards something at some point, most of them starting from the bottom or complete obscurity

LaPetiteFleurs
Informer
Informer

Post by LaPetiteFleurs »

MarcyTheCadeLady wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 1:26 pm
Im actually tired of noticing how pewdiepie is blind but in this video he proved that he is so ignorant and hypocrite ! We all know who Trisha Paytas is and what she does , we already know she’s a fucked up person , but i can’t believe that Felix , who spent 8+ years with someone like marzia , took every picture she put on social media , became an olympic athlete in acrobatics by trying to take the perfect pic from the right angle , think he has the right to laugh about someone’s makeup and says this : « jesus christ , i feel like ethan’s video .., yeah it was making fun of people , obviously, that’s a sensitive topic , i get it , but i feel like it’s worth criticizing these things where instagram has just become this staple of how people compare themselves to. They look on these insanely retouched photos or edited photos and be like « ok why do I not look like that ? » when the reality is actually quite different , I think it’s more damaging than making fun of it. » YOU’RE LIVING WITH AN ILLUSIONIST , how can you say these things when your soon-to-be wife can’t even take a spontaneous picture ? I guess she’s THAT good at hiding her flaws and hiding the effort she makes to hide them !

Honestly? I sometimes wonder if Felix says these things as a way of hinting towards Marzia’s insecurities. He obviously isn’t going to out her publicly (if he did I would definitely judge him for it, considering she is his fiancée) but I feel like he wants his fans - particularly female ones - to be aware that Marzia isn’t ‘real’ either.

I recall Marzia stating in a video a few years ago that Felix has apparently “gently pushed her” to get help, though she didn’t specify in regards to what. He’s probably resigned himself to the fact that she isn’t ever going to make improvements with her extreme self-consciousness.
V0guinglala wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 4:27 pm

I just want to take a little moment to acknowledge how great it is to find a place that is not infested with brainwashed, blind fandoms like other platforms, especially with someone like Marzia who could be working towards a degree, doing charity work, or doing anything with integrity or a work ethic to set a good example to her young fans. With other gurus/youtubers featured on GG, they may mess up or have controversies, but atleast we can admit had to work towards something at some point, most of them starting from the bottom or complete obscurity
Indeed! I’ve seen other forums before who definitely refuse to see the full picture. Now I can’t help but wonder, has Marzia ever shown any sort of improvement before? I know people were pleased that she had new photography done for Mai but she did state that the photographer reached out to her and offered photos, heavily implying that she didn’t need to pay for it. So I don't personally think that counts as improvement....

V0guinglala
Informer
Informer

Post by V0guinglala »

LaPetiteFleurs wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 5:56 pm
MarcyTheCadeLady wrote:

Honestly? I sometimes wonder if Felix says these things as a way of hinting towards Marzia’s insecurities. He obviously isn’t going to out her publicly (if he did I would definitely judge him for it, considering she is his fiancée) but I feel like he wants his fans - particularly female ones - to be aware that Marzia isn’t ‘real’ either.

I recall Marzia stating in a video a few years ago that Felix has apparently “gently pushed her” to get help, though she didn’t specify in regards to what. He’s probably resigned himself to the fact that she isn’t ever going to make improvements with her extreme self-consciousness.
V0guinglala wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 4:27 pm

Indeed! I’ve seen other forums before who definitely refuse to see the full picture. Now I can’t help but wonder, has Marzia ever shown any sort of improvement before? I know people were pleased that she had new photography done for Mai but she did state that the photographer reached out to her and offered photos, heavily implying that she didn’t need to pay for it. So I don't personally think that counts as improvement....
The same thing crossed my mind while watching the Trisha Paytas video. He specifically singles out Instagram and manipulated fake appearances, which happens to be Marzi'a's perferred vehicle of self promo at the moment. There's no way he is not aware of how fabricated everything is about the version of Marzia she sells to her audience.

Bedhair
Learner
Learner

Post by Bedhair »

I don't think Marzia photoshops her insta photos, she's not facetuning or giving herself a Kardashians ass.

I guess that's what Felix is talking about?

Inflating your face with fillers and obsessively hiding one side of your face is OK!

Khorasson
Informer
Informer

Post by Khorasson »

His latest gaming video with her was really boring. I watch a few gaming YouTubers regularily and most of the time the videos in which they bring their partners are along are the most boring ones. The idea is to make the content more interesting because it's not just one person commenting but having a discussion instead and to balance the reactions a bit, but unfortunately, not many manage to make it work. The partner becomes more of a bystander.

You would think that with Marzia having been such a successful YT (by numbers) herself before the video would turn out to be more interesting, but this one really showed once more that her focus on presenting a certain image constantly does not go well with other content. I think he usually manages to present ad videos for games in an entertaining way, but this one was one of the most boring ones.
>>You know what you look like to me with your good bag and your cheap shoes? You look like a rube. A well scrubbed, hustling rube with a little taste.<<

emmagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emmagossiper »

LaPetiteFleurs wrote:

Did she not pay for real? She’s a millionaire for f sake.

Macinapepe
Informer
Informer

Post by Macinapepe »

MarcyTheCadeLady wrote:
I'm actually tired of noticing how Pewdiepie is blind but in this video he proved that he is so ignorant and hypocrite ! (...) I can’t believe that Felix, who spent 8+ years with someone like Marzia, took every picture she put on social media, became an olympic athlete in acrobatics by trying to take the perfect pic from the right angle, thinks he has the right to laugh about someone’s makeup and says this : « I feel like it’s worth criticizing these things where Instagram has just become this staple of how people compare themselves to. They look on these insanely retouched photos or edited photos and be like "ok why do I not look like that?" when the reality is actually quite different , I think it’s more damaging than making fun of it.» YOU’RE LIVING WITH AN ILLUSIONIST , how can you say these things when your soon-to-be wife can’t even take a spontaneous picture ? I guess she’s THAT good at hiding her flaws and hiding the effort she makes to hide them!
THIS. Once again Felix has proven to be completely blind about Marzia (and that if she wasn't his girlfriend he would have potentially roasted her to hell in a video) or aware of her fakeness but content with it. Either way, his lack of objectivity when it comes to her is appalling :?
LaPetiteFleurs wrote:
That's something we have been speculating about for a long time on GG. Is it his way to vent his frustration towards her? I do think so.
Living with Marzia seems so stifling, from the outside it looks like he has to pamper her 24/7. He must be so embittered at this point, and it shows.

Something I wanted to comment with you:

This Haley Blais is an indie-folk musician, is the project together a song? https://www.instagram.com/hblaisauce/?hl=it
Is Marzia starting with music too now? :rofl: I can't. I just can't.
Please world, please stop throwing talented people on Marzia's path just to be used as decoration for her ego! I am so tired of this. Never have I seen in my life such a fraud of a person being so undeservedly rewarded.

Post by Guest »

Oof. If there's a song coming there's hilarity to ensue, brace yourselves.

Also I happen to find Trisha really funny. Is she a mess? Yes, but definitely prefer her over Marzia. I don't believe Trisha is trying to hide her mess and insecurities. It's just her thing.

I do not know a single girl who idolizes Trisha. In reality, most people just laugh at her and know that her body is nothing to celebrate and that it's mainly made in order for her to do online porn stuff.

Marzia on the other hand, is truly damaging, because she's portraying herself as the simple yet flawless girl next door, the one you wish you looked like but in reality you can't because nobody can. Let's be real here, nobody wants to look like Trisha and Trisha is not marketing towards that. She's marketing towards pervy men, Marzia is the one marketing to young girls trying to promote beauty products and the like.

So, all in all, I am too starting to get really disappointed in Felix...

croissant
Learner
Learner

Post by croissant »

Like others, I really wonder if Felix is aware of her flaws / problematic things, or if he really is blind with love. Maybe he is being passive aggressive about it, like the comment someone else pointed out when he was reviewing "Five Nights at Freddys" and he said "I already have night terrors sleeping next to Marzia." That was pretty funny, but little things like that slip out that cause me to think he is aware.

Why marry her then? Sometimes I truly believe hes afraid of what she might expose about him if he left her, like she has blackmail material or something like that. Something that could really destroy his career. Their chemistry is just off, they dont act like a couple about to be married, starry eyed and in love. It looks more like an arranged marriage and that neither one is really into it.

V0guinglala
Informer
Informer

Post by V0guinglala »

croissant wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 9:21 am
Like others, I really wonder if Felix is aware of her flaws / problematic things, or if he really is blind with love. Maybe he is being passive aggressive about it, like the comment someone else pointed out when he was reviewing "Five Nights at Freddys" and he said "I already have night terrors sleeping next to Marzia." That was pretty funny, but little things like that slip out that cause me to think he is aware.

Why marry her then? Sometimes I truly believe hes afraid of what she might expose about him if he left her, like she has blackmail material or something like that. Something that could really destroy his career. Their chemistry is just off, they dont act like a couple about to be married, starry eyed and in love. It looks more like an arranged marriage and that neither one is really into it.
That's an interesting point and something I never thought about...the possibility of Marzia having serious dirt on him.

Well there is something that always lingered in the back of my head - I'm aware this could be a huge reach with not a grain of truth to it. (this will be a little bit of a tangent so apologies ahead of time :? ) But it has crossed my mind numerous times if Felix ever got heavily into stimulants. It's not something that ever would have entered my head if I didn't watch people fall into it, but after watching a few acquaintances and coworkers get really into using cocaine on the regular, it was something that I started speculating about after seeing the transition from 2015 to 2016 Pewds.

Around that time, he filmed a "five weird stuff" online video where he jokingly snorted powdered Mexican candy like it was cocaine. I scroll to the comments, and there's several upvoted ones saying that he must be a regular coke user because he cut up the lines like a seasoned pro, and snorted spicy candy through his nose like it was nothing. It was also around this time his weight started dropping. I know that can happen when people go vegetarian or vegan, but many people I know have that lifestyle but never dropped weight like that.

The other factor that made my ears prick up, is Felix's "drinking problem" narrative which both he and Marzia have been very open about. It is a common tactic with hard drug users to feign an alcohol dependency issue as almost a distraction or a facade from what's really going on (because alcoholism is not frowned upon like hard drug usage)

I thought I was starting to read too much into things....then I come scrolled past few comments on his most recent videos telling him to lay off the coke. Weird - since they were normal PDP videos (were they just roasting his normal spazziness?...or perhaps picking up on small things that his typical young viewer doesn't notice?)

And lastly, apparently there was a tweet from him 2 years ago where he may have been hinting he was looking to score some in Brighton (which has since been deleted by his bot)

Again this is all speculation, essentially a Youtuber conspiracy theory, but I couldn't help but notice the similarities

Also, if Marzia knows some kind of shameful secret, that pretty much narrows it down to: something sketchy financially (avoiding taxes, hiding income, etc) hiding a same sex preference, or a serious drug problem. I just can't picture him being physically abusive or unfaithful (because he works too much basically), and I don't think something like a porn addiction would be a big deal to his "bros".

LaPetiteFleurs
Informer
Informer

Post by LaPetiteFleurs »

V0guinglala wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 8:48 pm
That's an interesting point and something I never thought about...the possibility of Marzia having serious dirt on him.

Well there is something that always lingered in the back of my head - I'm aware this could be a huge reach with not a grain of truth to it. (this will be a little bit of a tangent so apologies ahead of time :? ) But it has crossed my mind numerous times if Felix ever got heavily into stimulants. It's not something that ever would have entered my head if I didn't watch people fall into it, but after watching a few acquaintances and coworkers get really into using cocaine on the regular, it was something that I started speculating about after seeing the transition from 2015 to 2016 Pewds.

Around that time, he filmed a "five weird stuff" online video where he jokingly snorted powdered Mexican candy like it was cocaine. I scroll to the comments, and there's several upvoted ones saying that he must be a regular coke user because he cut up the lines like a seasoned pro, and snorted spicy candy through his nose like it was nothing. It was also around this time his weight started dropping. I know that can happen when people go vegetarian or vegan, but many people I know have that lifestyle but never dropped weight like that.

The other factor that made my ears prick up, is Felix's "drinking problem" narrative which both he and Marzia have been very open about. It is a common tactic with hard drug users to feign an alcohol dependency issue as almost a distraction or a facade from what's really going on (because alcoholism is not frowned upon like hard drug usage)

I thought I was starting to read too much into things....then I come scrolled past few comments on his most recent videos telling him to lay off the coke. Weird - since they were normal PDP videos (were they just roasting his normal spazziness?...or perhaps picking up on small things that his typical young viewer doesn't notice?)

And lastly, apparently there was a tweet from him 2 years ago where he may have been hinting he was looking to score some in Brighton (which has since been deleted by his bot)

Again this is all speculation, essentially a Youtuber conspiracy theory, but I couldn't help but notice the similarities

Also, if Marzia knows some kind of shameful secret, that pretty much narrows it down to: something sketchy financially (avoiding taxes, hiding income, etc) hiding a same sex preference, or a serious drug problem. I just can't picture him being physically abusive or unfaithful (because he works too much basically), and I don't think something like a porn addiction would be a big deal to his "bros".
I’m quite sure there’s no deep, dark secret. I think the fact that Felix is only aware of some of Marzia’s flaws (she does such a good job of hiding them. I guess she actually does have a talent!) and the fact that they have been together for so, so long is enough to keep Felix from breaking up with her. And honestly, despite the recent lack of chemistry, it’s obvious he still adores her.

In 2017 I was watching a livestream with Felix and he really opened up about his drinking habits. I could tell he was quite hesitant and slightly nervous to be saying all this too. He stated he realized he had a problem when he noticed he never gets drunk anymore. He would drink every night - literally every night - and his body was so used to it. Brad (who was streaming too) was quite shocked about it. He said he had no idea it was that bad. At the time Felix was just starting to cut back.
He was also asked one time if he took drugs or smoked weed and he stated that the only drugs he had taken were “New Zealand party pills” when he was young. They were legal at the time and Felix admitted he enjoyed the effect but stopped because “of his addictive personality” and he didn’t want it to become a frequent thing. It was only a couple of times he took them. As for the weed, he was quite amused about the question and admitted he led people to believe in the past that he smoked but he said he doesn’t.

I know people have questioned if he is bisexual but I honestly don’t buy it. I think he’s even mentioned before that he is tired of people thinking that. He's always been supportive of gay rights so it’s not something he’d want to hide.

As for the weight loss, he mentioned that he had a personal trainer he sees at the gym and he runs everyday. Though he did stop seeing the trainer in 2017 when he was sick with that bug (we all know which one I’m referring too!) I believe the trainer was guilting him for taking time off while he was ill so Felix let him go.

I apologize if this is all jumbled, I’m insanely tired at the moment.

bananacho
Learner
Learner

Post by bananacho »

I think they definitely have a codependency issue. Being together for so many years as well, the marriage seems more like a “why not” rather than real love. They’re just comfortable.

If I recall, wasn’t there an old Q&A where Marzia said she strictly wanted to get married at 25 or 26? Like clockwork.
(ง’̀-‘́)ง

Post by Guest »

Her instastories are nothing but ads to get her more cash. It’s gross. I’m sure she doesn’t use that mirror in real life lol.

Bedhair
Learner
Learner

Post by Bedhair »

LaPetiteFleurs wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:03 am

I’m quite sure there’s no deep, dark secret. I think the fact that Felix is only aware of some of Marzia’s flaws (she does such a good job of hiding them. I guess she actually does have a talent!) and the fact that they have been together for so, so long is enough to keep Felix from breaking up with her. And honestly, despite the recent lack of chemistry, it’s obvious he still adores her.

In 2017 I was watching a livestream with Felix and he really opened up about his drinking habits. I could tell he was quite hesitant and slightly nervous to be saying all this too. He stated he realized he had a problem when he noticed he never gets drunk anymore. He would drink every night - literally every night - and his body was so used to it. Brad (who was streaming too) was quite shocked about it. He said he had no idea it was that bad. At the time
I agree with you that there’s no conspiracy or secret.

I used to actually like Felix and listen to his BroKen podcast (which made me stop liking him) and he came off as depressive. He struggled socially growing up and didn’t have many friends and he said how how Mom made him make a friend and how humiliating that was for him. Later he didn’t fit in at college. When he started his channel he faked a sort of happy friendly personality for views and that depressed him too!

I think Marzia met him at a low point. He wanted to stay home in his room on his computer and play games and work on his channel all day. She validated him, and he said she helped him come out of his shell and try new things. He seemed to geniunely like her (at least back then).

Their issues seemed to be typical young relationship stuff like she’s lazy with housework and pet care, and he’s kind of a neat freak and obsessive about work.

His channel lately is very judgmental. He makes fun of people. He is also pendantic and seems to like to listen to himself talk and feel he is right. He’s very defensive about criticism (like Marzia!) I used to think this was an act for those alt right views, but now I think he has his head up his ass because of his success. 100% NOT SURPRISED bro has a drinking problem!!

Marzia is fragile and also struggles with mental health and I think that makes him feel comfortable with her becuase of his own issues. From the podcast I got the feeling that going out and socializing is a nightmare for him. Having a girlfriend/wife fulfills his social needs without triggering much anxiety, and dating probably stresses him out. He’s bold in his Pewdiepie persona but not so much as Felix.

Also there are some dudes who like to feel like the big strong man and be the provider, they don’t WANT women that are really successful or comfortable in themselves because that is challenging. I’m not sure if that is Felix but it wouldn’t surprise me.

But fame is a bad thing for both of their mental health and they both use it to feel good about themselves or fill in the gaps of their insecurities. They also both use their relationship to promote themselves and earn money and that’s super unhealthy.

I am certain he knows about her insecurity issues because he takes her photographs! I don’t know why he is attacking these women, maybe he feels they are influencing Marzia in some way to feel bad about her looks and he resents them?

Return to “CutiePieMarzia”