Stephanie Soo Part 3

konagirl
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Stephanie Soo Part 3

Post by konagirl »

One minute into her video and I can't with her. She claims she faults Nik for his "receipts," saying they had nothing to do with anything... and her bringing up sexual assault did?

She goes on to say if he had all these receipts he didn't use them and she has all these receipts... but didn't use them in her video either.

And then she says her video was not supposed to be drama.

Uh....

She goes on to say how dare he try to assassinate her character...

Uh...

Regardless of what the actual receipts are.... sorry, Steph, you're just as bad as he is.
*All my comments are opinions and for entertainment purposes ONLY!

aussiechick68
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by aussiechick68 »

Have been keeping tabs on this shitshow and I'm feeling so bad for Nick right now. I'm gobsmacked that people are still siding with this crazy ass bitch. This is what happens when 99% of your fanbase are little kids aged 12-17 who do not have the capacity to think for themselves. Steph's WHOLE fucking argument was based on nothing. 50 minutes of crying and spluttering over what? Nick refuted every little point she made and proved that she was wrong/manipulating edits in videos yet people are still coming for him. Bunch of fucking sheep. I really tried to not put my 2c in but it's so concerning to see how the internet can turn like this and potentially ruin someone's career because some bitch was butthurt. It's clear why she has no friends in the Mukbang community, look at her. Did someone say a few posts back that she called CPS on her mum to get more food and then bragged about it in a video? Is she fucking serious? Does she not realise that CPS is there to help ACTUAL ABUSED CHILDREN? The fucking nerve I tell ya, bitch needs to get her ass whooped.

I also believe that Hushbang is 100% run by Stephanie or Rui. All the recent videos are extremely biased towards Stephanie and pointing out insignificant shit defending her that only she would point out herself. Since Nick's response this 'Tea' channel (Stephanie's backup channel) has been coming out with videos literally within hours of any new information coming out and all in defence of Stephanie. The most recent video about Nick taking photos (FFS let it go) has 'sources' from accounts that were made in December with barely any followers (Stephanie again) and I bet she'll use these videos and fake accounts as 'receipts' when and if she comes out with another video. Hushbang has got to be run by Stephanie because judging from her fan's responses in defence of her, they're all too young and clearly lack the vocabulary or intelligence to create one of these videos (not that they're well put together or anything) Poor Stephanie desperately trying to respond through her alias and have the last word without 'being involved' or saying anything directly (much like how her plan was going to be with the documentary on Veronica) Notice how Stephanie was so quick to come out with an Instagram story response and nothing since? Hushbang is the byproduct of this emotional child in distress trying to discredit all of Nick's claims.

At the end of the day Stephanie invited herself to Nick and Zach's Mukbang, talked mad shit about Veronica and instead of just fucking owning up to it she's come out with this huge accusation to try and deflect the attention to Nick before word got out in the community about what a 2 faced bitch she is. Stephanie is the type of girl who would punch herself in the face to give herself a black eye then run to the cops to press charges on Rui if he pissed her off enough. Hushbang is clearly Stephanie's last leg to try and save herself from this mess by focusing on the insignificant shit that us with more than half a brain are seeing right through. NOBODY cares about the pictures anymore honey, you falsely painted someone as a predator and when they proved you wrong instead of grovelling and apologizing, you fucking create more channels and accounts to give your lap dogs another 'insignificant' point to focus on. Your fans can't even think for themselves, they'll wait for one muppet to say something then 5000 of the other muppets will copy and paste the same shit or like it. They keep ignoring the facts and missing the point. It is really so frustrating. Zach's response has only proved that he's a snaky two faced bitch as well. Fucking pussy. I'm also sick of all these drama channels being so fucking biased and siding with her and again focusing on the insignificant shit but what can you do, sheep are gonna be sheep.

Enjoy this ride while you can Stephanie, because in a couple of weeks everything will be back to normal. Nick awkwardly crying and spluttering all over a pizza and you..? Back to averaging a menial 200k views.

STEPH JUST POSTED A NEW VIDEO.. oo can't wait to see the insignificant shit she comes up with

konagirl
Informer
Informer

Post by konagirl »

Convenient that she also uses Hushbang's edit in her video.

Just skimmed through the video and her proof/evidence doesn't really seem any better than his.

I'm confused about her putting in the bit about him lying about the last chicken wing. Granted, I skimmed it, but him saying that he did those things didn't seem to negate that she could have come up with and presented the idea to him prior to the video filming. But again, I skimmed the video so maybe I missed something.

Her adding in the messages about the guy that Nik hooked up with to justify her "me too," and predator accusations, still doesn't sit right. And how did she vet this guy's messages to her as actually being legit?

All in all, Stephanie's new video only further makes me feel like she knew exactly what she was doing with the first video and taunted him because she had the second one planned out.

The whole bit about his IG and making it sound as though he's weird for noticing what she's watching really reads as gaslighting to me.
Last edited by konagirl on Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OxfoliateMyPinkPeppa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OxfoliateMyPinkPeppa »

konagirl wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:38 pm
One minute into her video and I can't with her. She claims she faults Nik for his "receipts," saying they had nothing to do with anything... and her bringing up sexual assault did?

She goes on to say if he had all these receipts he didn't use them and she has all these receipts... but didn't use them in her video either.

Uh....

Uh...

Regardless of what the actual receipts are.... sorry, Steph, you're just as bad as he is.
This does really remind me of the James, Tati and Jeffree business earlier on in the year. Stephanie does video, Nik starts losing subs (nowhere near as much as James Charles did but still significant numbers), Stephanie films another video doubling down on what she said but then stating she wants to leave this all behind and move on. Now luckily for Steph, unless Nik has some serious receipts to use against her, she will come out a big winner in this. Zach Choi will probably do well too since people are swooning over the fact that he dumped Nik in it and defended Steph.

Beef Tentacles
Learner
Learner

Post by Beef Tentacles »

Lol they just need to deal with this off camera. I can't stand Stephanie anymore lol. She comes off so fake.

Sent from my motorola one using Tapatalk

jlmo
Debater
Debater

Post by jlmo »

Oh my fucking god. I never knew a fucking house could cause so much damn DrAmA. Stephanie's house might as well be its own damn person at this point because jfc..

PSA: for any YouTuber's who are stalking GG right now--look no further than Stephanie Soo to imitate when you fuck up.

Jail free card recipe: just do the sweet little baby voice and be out of breath because "gosh darn it, I'm so worked up right now," as well as constantly blink because you are on the "verge of tears," act like the bigger person by "giving consent," to "release footage," of a damn "mukbang," as proof to your innocence.

THAT should get you out of anything. Dis, "Biss" is getting away with it all right now. Positively infuriating.

konagirl
Informer
Informer

Post by konagirl »

What I find ridiculous regarding her claims that she felt violated re: her home and worries about her safety/security...

Okay, I can understand that but if you really have those concerns? I don't know, maybe don't invite a camera crew in to take and publish photos as she apparently did and you might also, I don't know.. find somewhere else to film and never film or voluntarily put anything up about your home on the internet? I don't know, that just seems like what a logical person who really had those concerns would do.

Let me make it clear, I don't like Nik... but something about Stephanie's behavior re this has seemed off from the get. It does have a pre-meditated feel to it.

Notice how she didn't address that she manipulated video and lied about how she got so scared and upset that he was trying to interrogate her, when in fact, she was the one that motioned for him to let her say something? And she wants to ask, "are you lying or is the footage lying?"

You tell us, Stephanie. Convenient you left that out.

As I said before I skimmed through the video but did she take the time in this video, being the anti-bully crusader she is trying to be, to tell people to stop bullying him? Or did she conveniently not because she's enjoying what her cultists are doing. If she did say it, I missed it, so tell me if I did.

And I legit feel like she only included the letter showing she donated because she probably read that people had questions that she'd actually donate the money because of her and Rui's shady past... she probably had to donate because of those comments. Maybe that's why she's so mad, ha!
Last edited by konagirl on Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

konagirl wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:38 pm

Uh....

Uh...

I literally can't... She claims that someone conveniently DM'd her and it was the guy who went on a date with him in NY and that he's completely on her side and that Nik's a mental abuser. What proof does she have that this is the same guy? I could randomly DM her and make this shit up. It's messed up because she's the one who included the clip unnecessarily in the first place because it had nothing to do with the actual issue.

She also shows texts between her and Veronica, and her and Zach (after she said those weren't her receipts in her instagram story), which I don't even understand or trust at this point since Zach's word is severely tainted now as he was exposed even further in Stephanie's video that he was playing both sides.

Nik said she gave him permission to take photos, she said in her video she just posted that she gave him permission too. She said that she wants him to consent to her showing the video footage, but we already know that it shows him taking pics while she was in the bathroom, but he said that she consented so I'm not really sure what her showing the footage will prove. She probably threw this in because she knows he's not going to say "Oh yes I consent" because why the hell would he trust her considering how she may edit the footage, so now people are going to say he's guilty for not consenting to her releasing the footage. She also says that he has her consent to show the footage where he made her talk about Veronica (not sure why she has to consent to it?)... if this footage doesn't exist, then how does someone prove that something doesn't exist? It's impossible. Again another tactic on her end.

Her receipts are nothing significant, it's literally all she said vs he said. Everything she said, he can basically come back and argue the opposite in his favor, and it this back and forth will just continue to go on and on and on.

The actual issue of a failed collab and gossipping/bullying has now turned into this clusterfuck of tangents which were never relevant to the situation in the first place.

This whole drama is a joke and it needs to end... Again, I hope he sues her and all of them STFU about this.

halfbakedpotato
Talker
Talker

Post by halfbakedpotato »

jlmo wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:01 pm
Oh my fucking god. I never knew a fucking house could cause so much damn DrAmA. Stephanie's house might as well be its own damn person at this point because jfc..

PSA: for any YouTuber's who are stalking GG right now--look no further than Stephanie Soo to imitate when you fuck up.

Jail free card recipe: just do the sweet little baby voice and be out of breath because "gosh darn it, I'm so worked up right now," as well as constantly blink because you are on the "verge of tears," act like the bigger person by "giving consent," to "release footage," of a damn "mukbang," as proof to your innocence.

THAT should get you out of anything. Dis, "Biss" is getting away with it all right now. Positively infuriating.
we're going to have the ask the house for permission to even be spoken about!

Lunaticdkb
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Lunaticdkb »

I can't watch another 47min video of Croc tears oml.

Side note, the article of her house did she let them take pics? Because on the article Rui's name was mentioned so I'm not sure if they actually went to Steph to take pics of the house and it has the old decor on the pics I think it's from a realtor?

konagirl
Informer
Informer

Post by konagirl »

She also conveniently twists and leaves out some of the stuff Nikocado talks about.

She says that she finds it crazy that anyone would say she did the merch thing and was trying to make money off of it...

Cool, but he pointed out that you also discounted all your other merch to take advantage of people coming to buy the IN n Out of sleep thing..

And then she tries to compare what he says about her trying to make money off what she claimed to feel bullied for by saying he posted pre-recorded videos before his response video which makes him a hypocrite... no, because they're actually two very different things.

There's just something about her tone when she's talking about how maybe he shouldn't throw his friends under the bus, etc., that feels like that's the real Stephanie. It's not the tone of someone who is just frustrated or upset about the situation. It reads as someone who's enjoying taunting and gaslighting someone. That's my take on it anyway.

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

jlmo wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:01 pm

It's a joke now TBH. I like how instead of taking ownership of not telling her audience to not bully, she puts it back on Nik saying that he should have released a response sooner. Just admit that you were aware people were getting hardcore bullied after you video and say sorry for not putting a disclaimer or addressing the Hyunee death threats? Like wtf. I feel bad for Nik cause he doesn't have a fair chance to address her again since people are tired of this drama. It's gonna be people saying: just move on, you love the drama that's why you want to keep this going. Like no she's making serious allegations and he doesn't have a fair chance to clear his name. The court of public opinion has already made up their mind.

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

Lunaticdkb wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:18 pm
I can't watch another 47min video of Croc tears oml.

Side note, the article of her house did she let them take pics? Because on the article Rui's name was mentioned so I'm not sure if they actually went to Steph to take pics of the house and it has the old decor on the pics I think it's from a realtor?
No one knows... but the fact remains that the article has been up since October and he didn't expose any detail about the layout of her house that isn't already public knowledge. If she tried to sue him or something for showing those pics that he took, it wouldn't hold up because the information is already accessible to the entire world.

Mind_your_nanners
Debater
Debater

Post by Mind_your_nanners »

Watching stephanies video... wow.

- she said he’s manipulating HER words and YOU GUYS. Really Stephanie? Like you can say, at the bottom of your heart, haven’t done that? The way you read everyone’s texts is so sweet but when you read his it becomes such an angry evil tone.

- she’s upset that he released that photo of her in the kitchen. Stephanie the photos of your home are all online and you know that. Why are you so upset that he took a photo of your kitchen?!

- she didn’t address how she was watching Hyunee’s stories about people telling her to kill herself. She wrote at the end of her description box in her first video not to bully. And she thinks that’s good enough. You think people read the description box???? No! Why didn’t you post in your long 45 min video that bullying others is not okay!

- “he thinks that he showed a lot of receipts that really have nothing to do with the situation.” her “receipts” also are a majority of private conversations, mostly with Zach!!! It really irks me that they have the time stamps but no date stamps. According to biss spill, since they are in a business relationship, Stephanie and Zach could easily plan out what to say and then text each other at those times at a different date.

- she said she never insinuated nick as a sexual predator but the girl knew what she was doing.

- I would like to see time stamps of keemi asking her to do a collab

- if she’s going to bring in the “me too” guy to show nick’s patterns of behavior, someone should make a video about stepetty and use that video of her shaming a guy for STDs and any of those incriminating videos. Smh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heylisten
Talker
Talker

Post by Heylisten »

Bitch go off!!! I'm glad I waited til all of this played out. Her video in my opinion demolished Nik. She may be annoying at times and she may not eat all her food lol but she brought receipts to everything and backed up everything she talked about.
Nik started EVERYTHING with threats and attempting to make her feel like shit basically trying to gang up on her by tagging his wack ass friends. Yeah I can see how she he was annoyed that she cancelled without a heads up but if the unreleased video was as bad as they said it was and clearly it was since he hasnt even posted it I can see where she said fuck it I'm not going.

The fact that he posted her security system monitor is completely fucked up. He basically put all her blind spots for millions to see aka if theres a crazy person now they know where all her cameras are pointing.

All of Nik receipts were of his friends and him talking shit about her. People who have never met her and only going off with what he's said about her.

If you don't like her nothing will change that. Fact are facts. Speculation and assumptions are just opinions. But she posted videos of him lying and has 2 videos to back her up. Now he needs to pull the trigger.

jlmo
Debater
Debater

Post by jlmo »

This whole damn thing is so lol. Who would have thought that munching on a plate of chicken wings could cause such dumbass shit show of epic proportions?

They should use those complimentary “moist towelettes,” they get from ordering 100s of dollars of food— to clean up their messiness.
Last edited by jlmo on Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Heylisten
Talker
Talker

Post by Heylisten »

Oh and I agree I am suspicious of some of these tea channels. I did see two that were small channels that felt suspiciously like they were her. But I also feel like Nik is posting on GG. Some of these posts sound like him.

Mind_your_nanners
Debater
Debater

Post by Mind_your_nanners »

konagirl wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:08 pm

As I said before I skimmed through the video but did she take the time in this video, being the anti-bully crusader she is trying to be, to tell people to stop bullying him? Or did she conveniently not because she's enjoying what her cultists are doing. If she did say it, I missed it, so tell me if I did.

She says something like "it's not okay to bully anyone" or "don't bully anyone" but she never says to not bully nick. Nick has stated specifically to not bully stephanie. I'm sure stephanie still wants people to bully nick lol you can see the hate in her eyes.

Meacu1pa
Learner
Learner

Post by Meacu1pa »

I haven't posted on gg in years and I used to watch her videos, never Niks, but this I just had to comment on. The new video is pure cringe. First of all, her body language tells you how she is clearly feeling defensive with this b!tchy attitude as opposed to the victim playing in the first one. In my 24 years of life I have seen enough drama to be able to read her, plus she doesn't make it difficult being so transparent. I don't even want to talk about her puppy broken voice while reading her messages vs a "harsh" one when reading Niks. The whole video screams 7th grade drama. And I have yet to find out what the fuss is with taking photos inside the house. Can someone explain? Also, is she so slow to not realize how bad it sounds when she says how if she didn't make a video, maybe the NY guy (let's assume it really is him) would not have reached out to her? What exactly happened with that? I don't see how the guy gained anything from it, you did by having more material for your childish videos. I don't get how this girl is the same age as me, but at the same time I'm not surprised after realizing how the only intellectual she has ever heard of in her life is Elon Musk after mentioning him in every damn video. Also Jeff Bezos, after his divorce drama. And the constant abuse of whatever difficult new word she finds. Referencing the same 3 movies that came out in the past few years. Being completely ignorant when it comes to anything related to the rest of the world. Being so delicate whenever there is a touch of anything political in her videos, not to avoid hate, but because in 2019 people are finally "woke". In translation, she doesn't have a stance on anything except for what she sees in the mainstream media. This got so off topic but I had to let it out. Also, how is Rui so rich being so surprised by every little fact she read on Reddit? Oh, there is ice on Antarctica, what, for real? Daaaaamn
I don't know why I expect this girl to speak like a lawyer, nor do I understand the people in her comments who are acting as if she does...

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

Heylisten wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:41 pm
Bitch go off!!! I'm glad I waited til all of this played out. Her video in my opinion demolished Nik. She may be annoying at times and she may not eat all her food lol but she brought receipts to everything and backed up everything she talked about.
Nik started EVERYTHING with threats and attempting to make her feel like shit basically trying to gang up on her by tagging his wack ass friends. Yeah I can see how she he was annoyed that she cancelled without a heads up but if the unreleased video was as bad as they said it was and clearly it was since he hasnt even posted it I can see where she said fuck it I'm not going.

The fact that he posted her security system monitor is completely fucked up. He basically put all her blind spots for millions to see aka if theres a crazy person now they know where all her cameras are pointing.

All of Nik receipts were of his friends and him talking shit about her. People who have never met her and only going off with what he's said about her.

If you don't like her nothing will change that. Fact are facts. Speculation and assumptions are just opinions. But she posted videos of him lying and has 2 videos to back her up. Now he needs to pull the trigger.
You're right, speculation and assumptions are just opinions, which also applies to her explanation of the situation as well. I don't see that she presented any facts in her video that support much of what she's saying. I don't see any concrete evidence that addresses anything relevant to the original situation. She goes after Nik for exposing private messages and using it as a "receipt" then does the same thing, doesn't show date stamps etc... She shows a DM from a random person claiming to be the person Nik was with in the clip that she included of him regarding the mee too thing, and is using this as a "fact" in her video when in reality she has no idea who that person is. SMH.

Return to “Stephanie Soo”