Re: Adobe Flash Wedding - Robbed Amelia's life PT 7

Post by Guest »

Gurubydaygossiperby wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:11 am
nellybelly wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:44 am
bluebells0703 wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:18 am
Short and to the point, with an emphasis on those that stood around her. Her composure and calm was great to see.

Hopefully she can shake off Estee. What friend tells you to stop reading about unhealthy attachments and codependency smh.

She shouldn't feel foolish tho. Rob proposed, he broke it off (telling how she didn't so much as mention him by name), he struck me as the type looking for a way out for a while.

Honestly, I know this is the trash a guru, but I love her. Glad she has a tight knit group around her, she'll get through this just fine.
I was thinking that, its trash a guru but so many messages of support on here. I really love Amelia too and I feel so heartbroken for her. She thought she had found her happy ever after, but her day will come and she will be a person of deeper strength and character when it does.

As for Estee, she must be devastated she wont get partnered up with a prince charming and star in a British 'royal wedding'. Thinking back to when she posted 2 weeks ago with Amelias name in the title (obviously deleted when told to by Liv or Pia), how desperate and mean of an act on a best friend who is at the worst point of her life. I don't even watch her videos but I think she fan girls over British culture and that lifestyle waaaay too much for her to not be using Amelia to access 'the circle' and little else.

Amelia will learn who her true friends are now, that's for sure!
Estee really has proven to be a shit friend over and over, moving from one failed friendship to the next with zero self-awareness or growth. Amelia is right to learn about codependency, it clearly is an issue for her and it does make for problematic relationships in her life attracting narcissists like Estee and has stunted her maturity with how emotionally dependent she is on her parents still at her age.

Just speculation, obviously ... but I think things went south after her Father spoke with Rob and I am sure it was about a pre-nup. I think maybe Rob and his family were put off by it. Usually whoever initiates the pre-nup it is heavily in their favor and things can get heated negotiating the final agreement. Especially with high divroce rates even inheritances and trust-funds are protected from spouses now. Maybe Rob did not really understand how much $ Amelia made herself and since he seems to be a bit insecure (from the little jabs and put downs he has made towards her) it became an issue. In the end I think both of their families want them to marry someone "suitable" and start a family and I do not think either were ready or all that. I think Amelia loved the idea of a wedding and the $ she could make off the content and clearly her bored socialite Mother is ready for grands and liked a reason to host lavish parties.
The thing is, pre-nups are super common amongst people with means. It would have come as absolutely zero shock to a guy who works in the finance world (Rob) that the daughter of a literal billionaire is going to demand a pre-nup (either on her own or via her parents). This is completely standard.

Plus, and this is a big plus, Rob's own father has been married four times. There is no way that he doesn't have a pre-nup with his current partner. Absolutely no way. Their house in Tel Aviv is beautiful, has a pool, and he has a ton of kids. Alimony for him would be out of this world. 100% Rob would be on board with this. He is not a country bumpkin.

PowderGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by PowderGirl »

Lililala wrote: But for somebody to call the person who was her future husband a few weeks ago “this man” it must have been something big enough to take all the love and respect she had for him away.
Nobody would never want to go through this, especially in front of thousands of people, if it was not for a valid reason. He did something she could not forget or forgive.
Good point! I was surprised she didn’t name Rob/Robert once. Her audience knows her former fiancé by his name, he never was simply „my boyfriend“

nellybelly
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Post by nellybelly »

Even though Amelia keeps it classy in the video, I think there's a definite tone that shows shes angry with him. Not referring to him by name and mentioning 'the night', proves something happened that day. Many relationships go back and forth trying to figure things out before an official break up, but it seems to have been a sudden event that they couldn't recover from. So happy she didn't try to sugar coat it in a 'mutual agreement, we still have love' package.
I'm actually so proud of her for being so vulnerable and raw, people relate to that massively. Many of us follow Amelia because she is so wealthy it's fun to watch her extravagant life, but we couldn't relate to her. I think we can now because no matter how much money you have or how many Chanel handbags, a broken heart is a broken heart! In fact, i think its even worse for Amelia because she's not had many struggles in life. I don't understand all the hate on her parents, they are a close family and I'm sure they would do anything to make her happy and take the pain away. Just because they supported the engagement doesn't mean they wanted her in an unhappy marriage.

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 »

Aimz_yeah wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:28 am
How about "Adobe reconstruct and rebuild : moving on up" or something to that effect?
Or "Abode reboot after failure"?

PowderGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PowderGirl »

Iris1969 wrote:
Ava2014 wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:21 am
Can anyone explain to me the Adobe story? :?
She photoshopped her pictures to such an extent that they looked ridiculous, with fake colours, birds etc and she also claimed that events happened in a way they didn't happen with her pictures. This earned her the nickname "Abobe hobbit" (after the photoshop program) on GG.
There are a few articles written about it as well. Here’s one
https://www.google.de/amp/s/www.dailyma ... mages.html

Or google Amelia Liana fake

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 »

nellybelly wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:44 am
Even though Amelia keeps it classy in the video, I think there's a definite tone that shows shes angry with him. Not referring to him by name and mentioning 'the night', proves something happened that day. Many relationships go back and forth trying to figure things out before an official break up, but it seems to have been a sudden event that they couldn't recover from. So happy she didn't try to sugar coat it in a 'mutual agreement, we still have love' package.
I'm actually so proud of her for being so vulnerable and raw, people relate to that massively. Many of us follow Amelia because she is so wealthy it's fun to watch her extravagant life, but we couldn't relate to her. I think we can now because no matter how much money you have or how many Chanel handbags, a broken heart is a broken heart! In fact, i think its even worse for Amelia because she's not had many struggles in life. I don't understand all the hate on her parents, they are a close family and I'm sure they would do anything to make her happy and take the pain away. Just because they supported the engagement doesn't mean they wanted her in an unhappy marriage.
I'm sure they want the best for her, but I think her mum is completely enmeshed with her and lives vicariously through her, probably because she is bored with her own empty life and her dad came across as very domineering on several occasions in her vlogs and Amelia has also told some very strange stories about her childhood, in which he was very controlling towards his daughters.

Amelia is now starting to realize -with the help of her therapist - that she is probably a codependent and that is almost always caused by growing up in a dysfunctional family.

Aimz_yeah
Talker
Talker

Post by Aimz_yeah »

Iris1969 wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:47 am
Aimz_yeah wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:28 am
How about "Adobe reconstruct and rebuild : moving on up" or something to that effect?
Or "Abode reboot after failure"?
Or simply Adobe refreshed?

Lililala
Debater
Debater

Post by Lililala »

PowderGirl wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:38 am
Lililala wrote: But for somebody to call the person who was her future husband a few weeks ago “this man” it must have been something big enough to take all the love and respect she had for him away.
Nobody would never want to go through this, especially in front of thousands of people, if it was not for a valid reason. He did something she could not forget or forgive.
Good point! I was surprised she didn’t name Rob/Robert once. Her audience knows her former fiancé by his name, he never was simply „my boyfriend“
And she did not give the usual BS speech about how they still respect each other and will remain friend, because they simply won’t. The only time she referred to him was at the beginning when she called him “this man”. (Reminded me of the James Charles/Marlena thing) She praised her family and friends but no kind words for him. She described the beak up as a chock, she did not see it coming.

And definitely there is still a lot of anger when she talk about the situation. She was also very straightforward, she could have easily said that the wedding was on hold while they figure it out but she knows there is no possible reconciliation. And for that to happen so suddenly, what he did was not “just” a prenup issue. I’m sure he lied for months, she looks like she was betrayed in an unforgivable way.

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

Thread names are hard;

Adobe reboot
:love2:

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

If he didn't want to marry her its best that she doesn't get married, altho it must be hard for her since her content draws on the nice parts of her days.

As a human being I feel for her, I think she can do better, find someone who actually sparks her heart not just adds to her content.

Kisbye90
Learner
Learner

Post by Kisbye90 »

Poor Amelia. Must be surreal to have to cancel your own wedding!! I never liked Rob to begin with and hopefully she will find someone new (at a point )and get to know him well before planning a huge wedding again....

Can anyone fill me in on what Estee did recently? I’ve always disliked her and wondered why amelia was friends with her in the first place, but did she do something in particular or is it just because she is annoying AF In general ?

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 »

Kisbye90 wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:30 pm
Poor Amelia. Must be surreal to have to cancel your own wedding!! I never liked Rob to begin with and hopefully she will find someone new (at a point )and get to know him well before planning a huge wedding again....

Can anyone fill me in on what Estee did recently? I’ve always disliked her and wondered why amelia was friends with her in the first place, but did she do something in particular or is it just because she is annoying AF In general ?
Amelia is trying to find out who she truly is as a person and why she is the way she is by seeing a therapist and reading books about codependency and Estee got annoyed with it and told her to stop it.

jadorexo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jadorexo »

Iris1969 wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:46 pm
Kisbye90 wrote:

Amelia is trying to find out who she truly is as a person and why she is the way she is by seeing a therapist and reading books about codependency and Estee got annoyed with it and told her to stop it.
thanks for this backstory... where was it shown that estee got annoyed with it and told her to stop? was that in a vlog of estee's or insta stories?

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 »

jadorexo wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:56 pm
Iris1969 wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:46 pm
Kisbye90 wrote:

thanks for this backstory... where was it shown that estee got annoyed with it and told her to stop? was that in a vlog of estee's or insta stories?
In her vlog from a week ago called "I'm back" and it's also discussed in the comment section of that vlog.

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 »

It is interesting to read in the comment section of her latest vlog that lots of people are now saying that they felt a weird vibe coming from Rob from the beginning and that they felt that he wasn't right for her, but that if they would have said anything before the break up was officially announced by Amelia they would have been attacked by her followers who wanted to believe in the fairy tale and been called "a hater", so they were afraid to say anything before. That is why it is so nice to have GG, because we could discuss this "accident waiting to happen" long before they did without being attacked and being called names :tu:.

Lililala
Debater
Debater

Post by Lililala »

PowderGirl wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:38 am
And she did not give the usual BS speech about how they still respect each other and will remain friend, because they simply won’t. The only time she referred to him was at the beginning when she called him “this man”. And as Marlena would say it’s a clear mark of disrespect to call somebody you know “This man/woman” She praised her family and friends but no kind words for him. She described the beak up as a shocking news for her, she did not see it coming. That’s why I don’t believe that it has to do with a prenup, her parents or her job. It was not something she saw coming.

And yes there is a lot of anger still, she looked sad yes but there was something coming from anger in her eyes and the way she talked. She could have easily said that the wedding was on hold if she thought that there was any chance for them to save their relationship. She is 100% sure that there is nothing to save and for her to be that confident in her decision it has to be something she can’t forgive. And I’m sure she is sure about her decision from the day she broke up or she would not have taken away the Mrs E to be right away. I’d bet on him cheating on her for months or her realizing that he was with her for the wrong reasons.

dijancek
Lurker
Lurker

Post by dijancek »

PowderGirl wrote:
She photoshopped her pictures to such an extent that they looked ridiculous, with fake colours, birds etc and she also claimed that events happened in a way they didn't happen with her pictures. This earned her the nickname "Abobe hobbit" (after the photoshop program) on GG.
I can’t stop laughing to this Photoshop affair.
It reminds me of a Croatian stylist, who was caught „enhancing“ his IG photos. He used other people’s photos of places, where he actually was, but photoshopped himself. Including: NY Hotel Peninsula, Dubai helicopter ride, but also someone else’s blueberry cheesecake, claiming to be his mother’s. ImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

halloBrit
Debater
Debater

Post by halloBrit »

I might not be the biggest fan of Amelia but that video took balls. All credit to her. I doubt we'll ever know the real story but I agree with others, I sense some underlying anger there. And it must be quite embarrassing to have got so knee deep in wedding planning, parties and everything then have to tell the world it fell apart. Im please Olivia et al were there for her. At least on the surface, from what we've seen she's doing well. I highly doubt Estee was much use at all tbh. I'm not shocked Amelia didn't mention her, she's not mature enough to be there for someone else in that situation. The fact she shames Amelia for basically working on herself speaks volumes.

Jay14
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Jay14 »

I do not think she was planning to post about the break up this week. On her Insta story yesterday she said something about trying to add some of her dancing footage to today’s video but there weren’t any.
I agree I think she’s the one that broke it off. Her video today is for him to not contact her again. The books that she has been reading confirm that she thinks that she is attracting the wrong people.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Return to “Amelia Liana”