#Gifted Shades of Grey: Lily Pebbles (part 11)

Eat My Shorts
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: #Gifted Shades of Grey: Lily Pebbles (part 11)

Post by Eat My Shorts »

lyds26 wrote:
Kat_Harissa wrote: So, she says herself that her new video isn’t exactly positive content (but KEEPING IT REAL of course) – so how much moaning can we expect? Has someone dared to watch the moanfest yet?
I’ve watched it. On one hand I can say good on her for admitting her body has changed. HOWEVER, she’s basically just getting rid of everything she has ever worn and is admitting defeat saying I’m a size 12 now, this skirt is a size 10 and I will NEVER fit in it again so it might as well go. This is all under the guise of not wanting to put pressure on herself to get back to her pre baby body. I would never judge anyone for that as I don’t have kids myself but plenty of mums aspire to wear their pre baby clothes and ok it might not happen in 5 months but they work hard at it. Lily doesn’t understand the meaning of hard work and unless her post baby body comes as a #prgift she’s not interested and has already admitted it won’t happen. Quitter pebbles strikes again.
You’d think Grey was 5 years old. She’s only a few months and your body does take time to get back to pre baby shape. Jesus, why does she want everything the happen immediately? She’s a spoilt brat!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sarahsnightmare
Debater
Debater

Post by Sarahsnightmare »

Obviously women can do whatever they want and take whatever time they need in regards to their body. I just find it ridiculous how much Lily doesnt do anything unless it's easy and given to her. Her lack of exercise even it's just for general health and wellbeing is mind blowing to me. Just go for half hour walk every day. Do something.

That whole video is insincere. She doesn't care at all about actual body issues and pressure women face after having children. Truly the only thing keeping her from going back down one size (which is minimal compared to a lot of pregnancies) is sheer laziness. She has the time. She has the resources. The only thing in her way 100% every single time is her.

Gingerfox
Learner
Learner

Post by Gingerfox »

Dee_mc wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:08 pm
Shilly Peddles.
Every time she begs for another item or showcases another gifted piece, I despair of her a little bit more.
She's a genuinely horrible person.
“Shilly Peddles” cracked me up! :rofl:

Cheesy_Peas
Talker
Talker

Post by Cheesy_Peas »

I think because she’s been so spoilt, privileged & used to being given PR gifts right left & centre she finds it hard to accept that her body shape has changed post birth & it’s not a quick fix or as simple as buying something to change it. She has to actually put hard work into changing this which is something she isn’t very familiar or happy with. I think most mothers would be grateful if post pregnancy they’d only gone up one dress size. Reality check required here.

Post by Guest »

Yeah but guys we don’t KNOOOW HOW IT FEEELS to work out in HER body (that’s something she said to Rich in a video once, she wished he knew how hard it is for her to work out as opposed to him). I’m sure it’s just a million times harder being her, exercising for everyone else is a breeze of course.

Lomididi
Talker
Talker

Post by Lomididi »

Kat_Harissa wrote: Yeah but guys we don’t KNOOOW HOW IT FEEELS to work out in HER body (that’s something she said to Rich in a video once, she wished he knew how hard it is for her to work out as opposed to him). I’m sure it’s just a million times harder being her, exercising for everyone else is a breeze of course.
You guys don't understand, she has the biggest boobs on the internet so is hard for her to move - unless she gets free sport bra of course

dutchoven
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by dutchoven »

Wow, she really is in denial about her body. She accidentally tried on pants that fit, size 32, and only then realized she needed to size up even more than she had been. NOTHING WAS FITTING BECAUSE SHE NEEDED A BIGGER SIZE and refused to size up more. She was blaming the style of the pants for not fitting, not the fact that they were TOO SMALL. Also, I don't know about you, but I don't find Zara and Top Shop curvy body friendly. She should branch out and find shops that cater to older women.

Post by Guest »

296302FF-8FC4-450E-95AF-5B29E6C4DB66.png
Nope it isn’t lost in the algorithm it’s just an ugly ass picture Lily! That engagement rate truly is shocking!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

palmer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by palmer »

lyds26 wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:11 pm

Nope it isn’t lost in the algorithm it’s just an ugly ass picture Lily! That engagement rate truly is shocking!!
People just don't care about your 16546546843th ad for Missoma, Lily. Is it really that hard to believe?

Missoma and Hello Fresh are the two brands she's worked with the most I think. Space NK is maybe third. It gets seriously old, and even irritating. Plus every influencer and their dog is working with Missoma right now; it's literally being shoved down our throats. It's no wonder people aren't keen to engage with her stupid post.

Post by Guest »

palmer wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:24 pm
lyds26 wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:11 pm

People just don't care about your 16546546843th ad for Missoma, Lily. Is it really that hard to believe?

Missoma and Hello Fresh are the two brands she's worked with the most I think. Space NK is maybe third. It gets seriously old, and even irritating. Plus every influencer and their dog is working with Missoma right now; it's literally being shoved down our throats. It's no wonder people aren't keen to engage with her stupid post.
Agreed! She also looks like Mr T. Another thing I’ve noticed is she rarely interacts with people who comment on her posts unless it’s the blue tick brigade and then she totally kisses their arse. It’s like she hasn’t got time for the little people, whereas Anna on the other hand replies a lot more to comments.

Einhorn_two
Debater
Debater

Post by Einhorn_two »

Im so annoyed by influencers complaining about the algorithm.
They have to realize that Instagram has changed and users don’t like everything they see. She and her pictures don’t stand out in the feed at all so why should I like it. Also she looks f***ing miserable again and it’s an ad - for jewelry and she’s sporting the out of bed look. Doesn’t make me want to like the picture or buy that (ugly) collection- it just makes me think about showers and body hygiene

faceface
Talker
Talker

Post by faceface »

dutchoven wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:58 am
Wow, she really is in denial about her body. She accidentally tried on pants that fit, size 32, and only then realized she needed to size up even more than she had been. NOTHING WAS FITTING BECAUSE SHE NEEDED A BIGGER SIZE and refused to size up more. She was blaming the style of the pants for not fitting, not the fact that they were TOO SMALL. Also, I don't know about you, but I don't find Zara and Top Shop curvy body friendly. She should branch out and find shops that cater to older women.
She really should try Arket, Cos or Weekday.

Mixedbaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mixedbaby »

She just said Grey has her first swimming lesson today..what?! Isn’t Grey 4 months old? Correct me if I’m wrong but I believe it’s impossible for kids to actually “learn” how to swim at that age. In my country you only start swimming lessons in kindergarten (earliest).

faceface
Talker
Talker

Post by faceface »

Mixedbaby wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:17 am
She just said Grey has her first swimming lesson today..what?! Isn’t Grey 4 months old? Correct me if I’m wrong but I believe it’s impossible for kids to actually “learn” how to swim at that age. In my country you only start swimming lessons in kindergarten (earliest).
Probably just refers to baby swimming? I did that too with my sons when they were babies: the local swimming pool had a baby hour where parents went into the water with their baby for some little games and singsongs. And afterward a few minutes in a bubble bath. It was fun. Would not qualify it as a lesson of any kind though :roll:

Perfumista
Learner
Learner

Post by Perfumista »

dutchoven wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:58 am
Wow, she really is in denial about her body. Also, I don't know about you, but I don't find Zara and Top Shop curvy body friendly. She should branch out and find shops that cater to older women.
And every top she tried on was so unflattering, they all had frills, ruffles, full sleeves etc. that added extra volume to her silhouette in all the places she would be feeling self conscious of after gaining weight/being post partum.
She was so quick to burn all her maternity clothes but they are often the styles that are most flattering on a post partum figure. They’re often designed for ‘pregnancy and beyond’. Don’t really remember the pieces she had during her nine months of ‘torture’ though. Don’t get her!

ccocopops_16
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ccocopops_16 »

Our resident gremlin is back on her bullshit about wanting to school brands (and viewers!) about how best to work with influencers so that ads feel organic.

She is so self important, I can’t even. Who does she think she is?! She is absolutely not an expert in the subject. Her manager at Gleam probably has a broader view on the subject so she has some legitimacy, but Lily deems her experience as an influencer so dismal that she wants to lecture brands on how to better treat her?!?! WHAT?

And the reason she only shops at Topshp is because she has a voucher. God forbid she would actually do some research and test brands that cater to a wider range of.body types. And whatever happened to her friend Debs? She should ask her to help out because everything she picked was horrendous and not just because they were too small

palmer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by palmer »

ccocopops_16 wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:08 am
Our resident gremlin is back on her bullshit about wanting to school brands (and viewers!) about how best to work with influencers so that ads feel organic.

She is so self important, I can’t even. Who does she think she is?! She is absolutely not an expert in the subject. Her manager at Gleam probably has a broader view on the subject so she has some legitimacy, but Lily deems her experience as an influencer so dismal that she wants to lecture brands on how to better treat her?!?! WHAT?

And the reason she only shops at Topshp is because she has a voucher. God forbid she would actually do some research and test brands that cater to a wider range of.body types. And whatever happened to her friend Debs? She should ask her to help out because everything she picked was horrendous and not just because they were too small
Thank you! It seriously grinds my gears when she does this. Frankly, I also don't know why she thinks it's appropriate to talk to her viewers about this (remember when she did that whole ass video about working with brands?). Her job is to create 'content' for us—what goes on behind the scenes is her problem, not her audience's. When I go to the bakery I expect the baker to just give me my bread, and not go on to explain to me everything that happens in the backroom (eg how they work with their suppliers) for them to be able to deliver me the final product, let alone lecture me on how things could be improved. All I care about is that my bread tastes good! (or in her case, that the content is good)

Anyway, I can't stand how condescending she is on this topic. She thinks brands are stupid (because they don't know anything about this "new industry"), her viewers are stupid (because they don't understand how brand partnerships work), other influencers don't do it the right way either (because they aren't "honest" and "authentic" about doing ads like she is), only Ms. Lily Pebbles understands it all, you know, because she has a BA in Marketing and PR from Birmingham City!

She really just wants to be able to take in as many ads as possible (and $$$) without getting backlash from her viewers, and when that doesn't work out she tries to put the blame on everyone but herself (eg "it's not my fault that you guys didn't like this Special K ad! It's the brand's fault because they gave me directions and didn't let me introduce the ad organically into my content! They just don't know anything about YouTube marketing!")

biggossipyswampy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by biggossipyswampy »

Maybe she can school the world on how its possible to have a 10-year career as an influencer, began at the optimal time, but still never even hit 500k subscribers because youre dull as dishwater, stupid as all get out, bad at everything, unpleasant to look at... yet as her personality/content gets worse, and engagement goes down, more and more luxury freebies (like half a house in upgrades) are flung at her.

Tell us about this black magic, dipshit.

imtakinga_bath
Debater
Debater

Post by imtakinga_bath »

I am just beyond amused that the roof of her precious #gifted extension is leaking - karma is a bitch eh, Lily?

ccocopops_16
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ccocopops_16 »

^It's especially funny because it's their anniversary, lol.

Begging for rings? I don't know anything about jewellery but can't rings be resized?

Moaning Lily rambling on about the weather and the mess she made

Return to “Lily Pebbles”