Marissa "a scam a day keeps the real job away" Lace

BeanQueen
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Marissa "a scam a day keeps the real job away" Lace

Post by BeanQueen »

So now that sign ups have closed (for like the 6th time btw) she’ll stop sharing testimonials and other shit to try to convince people to join right? RIGHT???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

QueenOfSlayton
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenOfSlayton »

^^ God, I hope so! It’s all she’s been talking about for a month! I caught a couple minutes of the live stream today, and someone asked if she was going to create another program. She said “yes I actually already have it done and I’ll be releasing it in the spring when I feel like it“ Which translates to “I’ll shit something else out in the spring when I run out of money” :roll:

A comment on the lingerie: Marissa just really doesn’t know what looks good on her. This is in no way body shaming her, she just doesn’t know how to dress her body at all even when it comes to lingerie. It kinda looks too small on her, tbh
"Sure, Jan..."

wtfallie
Talker
Talker

Post by wtfallie »

God she needs to get lingerie that fits and flatters her, idk WHO she thinks she’s kidding wearing that. Holy crap that was too much on my eyes.

FloppityFlopFlop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Marissa

Post by FloppityFlopFlop »

BeanQueen wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:00 pm
So now that sign ups have closed (for like the 6th time btw) she’ll stop sharing testimonials and other shit to try to convince people to join right? RIGHT???

The course is STILL open for purchase on her website, surprise, surprise. She's never going to close it, is she? I wonder what random prices she'll make up for her course launching in the spring, it if ever does. "Buy my magic, LiFe cHanGinG course for only $199 $111 $88 $77 $222 $99, available for only 3 8 10 15 100 more days!"

I love how she's abandoned YouTube again, just like we all knew she would. She made such a big deal about vlogmas, then randomly stopped doing it and never acknowledged it, and now she hasn't posted again in almost a month. Classic.

Imagine being almost 27 and spending your day taking unflattering lingerie pictures for Instagram. Poor Marissa, desperate for dick but always the side chick.

BeanQueen
Informer
Informer

Post by BeanQueen »

QueenOfSlayton wrote:^^ God, I hope so! It’s all she’s been talking about for a month! I caught a couple minutes of the live stream today, and someone asked if she was going to create another program. She said “yes I actually already have it done and I’ll be releasing it in the spring when I feel like it“ Which translates to “I’ll shit something else out in the spring when I run out of money” :roll:

A comment on the lingerie: Marissa just really doesn’t know what looks good on her. This is in no way body shaming her, she just doesn’t know how to dress her body at all even when it comes to lingerie. It kinda looks too small on her, tbh
Totally, like if I had her body I’d show it off but girl... I’d pick something that fits. She could’ve sized up and it would’ve looked 100% better. She’s probably still in that mindset where buying a smaller size “feels good,” when in reality the size shouldn’t even matter (most women are different sizes across different stores anyway). Forget what the tag says and buy it bigger- it’ll look way more flattering

QueenOfSlayton
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenOfSlayton »

FloppityFlopFlop wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:48 pm
BeanQueen wrote:

The course is STILL open for purchase on her website, surprise, surprise. She's never going to close it, is she? I wonder what random prices she'll make up for her course launching in the spring, it if ever does. "Buy my magic, LiFe cHanGinG course for only $199 $111 $88 $77 $222 $99, available for only 3 8 10 15 100 more days!"

I love how she's abandoned YouTube again, just like we all knew she would. She made such a big deal about vlogmas, then randomly stopped doing it and never acknowledged it, and now she hasn't posted again in almost a month. Classic.

Imagine being almost 27 and spending your day taking unflattering lingerie pictures for Instagram. Poor Marissa, desperate for dick but always the side chick.
Now that’s a thread title: Marissa “desperate for dick but always the side chick“ Lace :rofl: Thank you for that.
"Sure, Jan..."

Gossipmedium
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossipmedium »

QueenOfSlayton wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:27 pm
FloppityFlopFlop wrote:
BeanQueen wrote:

Now that’s a thread title: Marissa “desperate for dick but always the side chick“ Lace :rofl: Thank you for that.
OMG PLEASE USE THIS AS THE NEXT TITLE!!! :rofl: :rofl:

quitstressinmeowt
Informer
Informer

Post by quitstressinmeowt »

BeanQueen wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:51 am
Am I crazy or did she recently share home decor things and something was made of rabbit fur? And she was like “it’s rabbit but idc” or something?? Did anyone else see this

Yeah lol she was talking about the dried 'bunny tails' pampas grass, as she was talking about the large purchase she made on that website. She has no idea how to save money, does she? She is seemingly always going on crazy shopping sprees whenever she gets some money in her account.

https://www.luxebpampasgrass.com/collec ... unch-white

Pineappless
Informer
Informer

Post by Pineappless »

FloppityFlopFlop wrote:
BeanQueen wrote:

“Desperate for Dick but Always the Side Chick” omg please make that the new thread title!

Gossipmedium
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossipmedium »

Lol went she can’t sucker anymore money from her sheeple she drops off the face of the earth because she doesn’t want to be bothered unless she is getting paid.

FloppityFlopFlop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Gossipmedium wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:34 pm
Lol went she can’t sucker anymore money from her sheeple she drops off the face of the earth because she doesn’t want to be bothered unless she is getting paid.
Yup, now that she's done shilling her scam, she can't be bothered to post her usual 100 stories her day. She's so lazy. Her most recent "podcast" episode is just a 10 minute clip from a live that she did in her Year of You group.

inezcaro16
Learner
Learner

Post by inezcaro16 »

Pineappless wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:02 pm
FloppityFlopFlop wrote:
BeanQueen wrote:

“Desperate for Dick but Always the Side Chick” omg please make that the new thread title!
Omg yes please make that the new thread title 😂

FloppityFlopFlop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Oh God, she opened the course back up...of course. What a joke.

IJustD0ntUnderstand
Informer
Informer

Post by IJustD0ntUnderstand »

FloppityFlopFlop wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:34 am
Oh God, she opened the course back up...of course. What a joke.

People finished that damn course in a day and a half of course she has to open it back up :rofl:

FloppityFlopFlop
Gossiper
Gossiper

She just claimed that she opened the course back up because "so many babes messaged me to say they self-sabotaged by not joining." Then she implied anyone who doesn't register for her course is letting fear hold them back. Nah, bitch, paying $100 to your scammy ass would be the only true form of self-sabotage here. She really can't wrap her mind around the fact that most people have better things to spend $100 on (like bills and supporting themselves) than a few grade-school worksheets, can she? She really thinks people should come up with $100 to give her just because she wants to go to Home Goods and buy vases and hay to fill the gaping emotional holes in her life.

Bobbi
Debater
Debater

Post by Bobbi »

The course has been down at absolute max 5 days since she launched it for the new year. After someone posted here that it was still open way after enrollment was supposed to end, I went to look for myself.

I opened Safari for the first time maybe two days after that and the page was still open and for shit and giggles, I refreshed and it was still up. Later that week, she's "opening it back up just for [us] babes."

Let's be real these people don't exist, but if there are people out there still truly looking to get in, they weren't trying hard enough.

Gossipmedium
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossipmedium »

FloppityFlopFlop wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:36 am
She just claimed that she opened the course back up because "so many babes messaged me to say they self-sabotaged by not joining." Then she implied anyone who doesn't register for her course is letting fear hold them back. Nah, bitch, paying $100 to your scammy ass would be the only true form of self-sabotage here. She really can't wrap her mind around the fact that most people have better things to spend $100 on (like bills and supporting themselves) than a few grade-school worksheets, can she? She really thinks people should come up with $100 to give her just because she wants to go to Home Goods and buy vases and hay to fill the gaping emotional holes in her life.
I look forward to your comments everytime!!! You speak the truth and predict perfectly!! :rofl: :rofl: she truly is using money to fill in the gaps of having no one who will stick around long. I truly wish we could know why James bailed. She was so smug like that guy was so in love with her. Guess not!

QueenOfSlayton
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenOfSlayton »

Started a new thread here: viewtopic.php?f=728&t=37286
"Sure, Jan..."

Return to “MarissaLace”