Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Marissa

Post by kalinxo »

wtfallie wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:53 am
Lol I honestly don’t think I’ve ever been this childish in my life. I get not putting up with shit but come on, this is petty and not the move.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is 100% a fake text.

QueenOfSlayton
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Marissa "a scam a day keeps the real job away" Lace

Post by QueenOfSlayton »

I didn’t watch it all because I actually do love myself, but in her Instagram live she said that she cut some guy off because he told her she was too confident. Really? Really Jan?

I also noticed that she only links Spotify for her podcast now. That “glitch” on iTunes sure has lasted a long time…

Also, did you guys know that Marissa drinks lemon water every morning? FoR gLoWy SkIn! The only thing I see glowing are her zits.

She is seriously one of the most boring people on the internet.
"Sure, Jan..."

Gossipmedium
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossipmedium »

QueenOfSlayton wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:06 am
I didn’t watch it all because I actually do love myself, but in her Instagram live she said that she cut some guy off because he told her she was too confident. Really? Really Jan?

I also noticed that she only links Spotify for her podcast now. That “glitch” on iTunes sure has lasted a long time…

Also, did you guys know that Marissa drinks lemon water every morning? FoR gLoWy SkIn! The only thing I see glowing are her zits.

She is seriously one of the most boring people on the internet.
I couldn’t finish watching her live either because I think it’s incredibly rude how she only acknowledges only her friends and only the people who bought that course. Anyone else who asked a question she would just refer to buying the course, and these are questions on the video of the course, see my pussy in the course (being sarcastic), and the course will cure cancer, COURSE!! It’s like she now has separated her 100k plus of followers to the 200 in the course which is the dumbest thing to do because people will start jumping ship. I’m tired of hearing about that and it seems like she starts to over exaggerate, lie, and makeup stories to make it seem like this thing is God. I mean good for her she is finally doing something with her buisness, but still have compassion for those who decided to put their money to better use. I manifest journal daily and have gotten my prompts of of Pinterest.

QueenOfSlayton
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenOfSlayton »

Wow, she really does try to make people feel bad for her doesn’t she? Caught your ass in a lie bitch. And again, there’s absolutely nothing wrong with being bipolar or manic or whatever. Clearly she is a compulsive liar who will do anything for sympathy/attention.

The first one is from October 14th when people started questioning her work ethic, the next one is from her post today re-introducing herself and selling her course.
D4FB7FB2-C9BE-4952-AE96-CDC6FA3097F9.jpeg
8B2C1DF8-BF3D-4983-B250-53C1D5A1DAC2.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Sure, Jan..."

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

I don't know if I believe she was ever diagnosed with bipolar, or if she just diagnosed herself due to her mom's history. Either way she's obviously never sought proper treatment.

quitstressinmeowt
Informer
Informer

Post by quitstressinmeowt »

FloppityFlopFlop wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:09 am
Oh look, Marissa's already teaching people how to mooch off their grandparents. She's sooooo inspiring.

manifesting.PNG

I love how her course is now priced at $111. So far it's been priced at $77, $88, $111, and $199...almost like it has no true value and she's just making up prices.
Lol and now it's $99 :roll: She makes no sense and does not know how to run a business. She is a joke.

telle0x
Informer
Informer

Post by telle0x »

The caption on her new post...”let me reintroduce myself” as a woman who teaches other women how to love themselves.. .... okay
If her passion truly is to be some sort of life coach/healer, she should get some credentials. I still can not believe that anyone PAYS HER to tell them, basically “just say/think/visualize/journal whatever you want and it will MANIFEST. Yas queen” especially when her own life is a desperate mess
She has no real life experience as a functioning adult in the real world, how in earth is she trying to make this a permanent career without even a basic counselling certificate?
Sorry, we’ve all said this at some point but seriously W.T.F?!

Bobbi
Debater
Debater

Post by Bobbi »

"I wish I could afford your course. #stayathomemumlife"

"There is no excuse for not being able to afford my course. (at this point you can kinda see the panic in her eyes for saying that out loud) There are so many people in the group who made it work and I'm so proud of them for it and I'm honoring them by saying that."

There was even a viewer who said she thought she couldn't afford it, but she scraped up the money and plans to eat soup for the month. :roll:

Other random gems
-She mentions her "large donation" to Australia on at least four different occasions, but she's above posting a screenshot about her donation.
-She had to reach out to consult a friend about how us poor folk live. Payday is on friday, what?!! No worries! I'll keep enrollment open for a few more days just for you babes *kiss kiss
-When she not-so-casually mentions one of the viewers by name and talks about how she engaged and makes it a point to say "See, Margot? I remember these things about you"

FloppityFlopFlop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FloppityFlopFlop »

^ She's so gross. There's no excuse for not being able to afford her course?! What a shameful thing to say. Not everyone lives rent-free in a family home, Marissa.

Her recycled rant about getting DICKSTRACTED is embarrassing. It's painfully obvious she got rejected again and is bitter about it. She shouted HE TOLD ME HE LOVED ME in her friend's face less than a month ago and now she's back to complaining about one-sided relationships. She writes like an incoherent moron.

She had to have written this review of her course herself, right?! I refuse to believe there is another person out there who calls people "babes" and refers to herself as "baby." If his person is real, I feel embarrassed for her.
review.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

BeanQueen
Informer
Informer

Post by BeanQueen »

Am I crazy or did she recently share home decor things and something was made of rabbit fur? And she was like “it’s rabbit but idc” or something?? Did anyone else see this

jayz
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by jayz »

Did anyone watch her IG live tonight? What is up with her new annoying voice? She is going up an octave at the end of every sentence 😂. Nothing wrong with that... but we all know that’s not how she actually talks. WTF

Gossipmedium
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossipmedium »

jayz wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:33 pm
Did anyone watch her IG live tonight? What is up with her new annoying voice? She is going up an octave at the end of every sentence 😂. Nothing wrong with that... but we all know that’s not how she actually talks. WTF
The last 3 lives she has done and can only make it 10 min before I can’t stand to listen how she is making her course look as if it’s Jesus. It’s literally just referring to that shit every second she gets and I will be the last person to pay for a course from a privileged woman who has no life experience let alone no credentials giving me life advice. Like her not knowing people get paid on Fridays was completely disgusting. I’m waiting for the day when all this Instagram shit is gone which it is already dying out and she will have no choice but to “ground” herself at at a 9 to 5.

kalinxo
Informer
Informer

Post by kalinxo »

46FD8926-58D2-4BF1-95B0-96EFD5C37336.png
Oh my god girl, CHILL :rofl: :rofl:

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

That is not flattering on her.

Sad and desperate people need to realize that social media only highlights how sad and desperate they are, there is NO way to hide it, it comes through blindingly.

xfashiondollx
Learner
Learner

Post by xfashiondollx »

kalinxo wrote:
Wait lol what is it? For some reason, pics won’t show up for me on here

MsHearkening
Informer
Informer

Re: Marissa

Post by MsHearkening »

xfashiondollx wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:40 am
kalinxo wrote:46FD8926-58D2-4BF1-95B0-96EFD5C37336.png
Wait lol what is it? For some reason, pics won’t show up for me on here

Here you go:

"We're over it Jaclyn, just spend all your money and be gone. You're pure trash."

hothprincess
Talker
Talker

Post by hothprincess »

kalinxo wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:16 am
well, it was nice chatting with y’all!
I’m off to gauge my eyes out :D

Gossipmedium
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossipmedium »

kalinxo wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:16 am
Why lingerie? Like what does that have to do with self love? It’s not flattering at all..

harperlane11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by harperlane11 »

She only posts stuff like that when she doesn't have a man. I guess she's trying to catch another one!

Return to “MarissaLace”