“Plastic” ARAB Influencers- Trash dressing sense, zero personality and IQ of a toaster.

Formerly was "Please help me find..." under the beauty section - but wasn't properly organized. Expect changes. Thank you!
CheriBeriBem
Informer
Informer

Re: “Plastic” ARAB Influencers- Trash dressing sense, zero personality and IQ of a toaster.

Post by CheriBeriBem »

precioustrust wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 5:49 am
Its tragic how many influencers in the gulf have plenty of fillers yet still photoshop the hell out of their pictures.
It’s almost impossible to get rid of textured skin

Emiratya95
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0

Re: “Plastic” ARAB Influencers- Trash dressing sense, zero personality and IQ of a toaster.

Post by Emiratya95 »

Guys I need some tea on whos summer bujsaims bf?? Lol I’m dying to know and also anyone have dirt on The hala and how she started getting money? I heard she slept with a local and also reem alsanea! What is up with these Saudi girls man???? I heard so much crap about them in LA it’s crazy

Hotchai
Talker
Talker

Post by Hotchai »

How does ola farahat dress so inappropriately in front of her dad?? Today she’s prancing around in shorts and not any shorts, these are Uber short! I’ve seen her dress way more revealing infront of her dad shameless woman!

SaraJ
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SaraJ »

Emiratya95 wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:27 pm
Guys I need some tea on whos summer bujsaims bf?? Lol I’m dying to know and also anyone have dirt on The hala and how she started getting money? I heard she slept with a local and also reem alsanea! What is up with these Saudi girls man???? I heard so much crap about them in LA it’s crazy
https://postimg.cc/Mc6f75XF
What a cat fish hhhhhhh All the Saudi influencers in real life looking like a china version of their IG. hhhhhhh

SaraJ
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SaraJ »

Emiratya95 wrote:
Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:36 pm
SaraJ wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:37 am

Omg I know this girl! Met her in la susan whatever she’s so ugly lol, heard she drinks and sleeps with guys! She’s nasty and ugly fillers or not lol
https://postimg.cc/Mc6f75XF
What a cat fish hhhhhhh All the Saudi influencers in real life looking like a china version of their IG. hhhhhhh

looool Spill the tea!! For money???

Ezzy
Learner
Learner

Post by Ezzy »

Think I just found the most golden thread on this forum. They're all unrecognizable from their social media pics! wth..

Excuse me while I read back from the start!
Cosplayer, Dreamer, Tea Aficionado, Cat lady :HK:

Runway_Ghost
Informer
Informer

Post by Runway_Ghost »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sondos
Stalker
Stalker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Sondos »

[/img][/img]GIRLS!!! MAWI CLINIC IS A SCAM. Mawi clinic in Dubai, just avoid going there. I was a victim of this Iraqi woman Raghad al Qaisi.... she destroyed my face....
first of all her licence is fake which she bought on a black market in Iraq. Also her fillers are from Chinese market... this everything I got to know when I contacted the main company of this fillers based in Netherlands.. she also has no right to touch the face of patients and has never received training on how to use fillers. save your face. she injected filler into my face and didn't even explain anything (what kind of fillers,nothing.) she was rude, arrogant and was in a hurry . I was naive. Thinking no, she knows what she is doing. But I had a very strong intuition that something bad gonna happen. I was trying to contact her several times. She blocked me on whatsup and her reception told me she is no longer available. What’s happened to my face? I start having persistent redness with swelling, deeply coloured bruising of the skin (which may indicate blockage of a blood vessel or soft tissue) I can’t dissolve this filler under my eyes... because her fillers was fake and she injected in a wrong way... now it’s a blue lines.... not a single surgery could help me... and guess how much a already spent... SO READ CAREFULLY REVIEWS and don’t believe to her paid bloggers and especially her iraqi friends.
Ps I don’t know how to post here pictures but I would share the result, receipt and the answer from the filler company

CheriBeriBem
Informer
Informer

Post by CheriBeriBem »

Sondos wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:11 pm
[/img][/img]GIRLS!!! MAWI CLINIC IS A SCAM. Mawi clinic in Dubai, just avoid going there. I was a victim of this Iraqi woman Raghad al Qaisi.... she destroyed my face....
first of all her licence is fake which she bought on a black market in Iraq. Also her fillers are from Chinese market... this everything I got to know when I contacted the main company of this fillers based in Netherlands.. she also has no right to touch the face of patients and has never received training on how to use fillers. save your face. she injected filler into my face and didn't even explain anything (what kind of fillers,nothing.) she was rude, arrogant and was in a hurry . I was naive. Thinking no, she knows what she is doing. But I had a very strong intuition that something bad gonna happen. I was trying to contact her several times. She blocked me on whatsup and her reception told me she is no longer available. What’s happened to my face? I start having persistent redness with swelling, deeply coloured bruising of the skin (which may indicate blockage of a blood vessel or soft tissue) I can’t dissolve this filler under my eyes... because her fillers was fake and she injected in a wrong way... now it’s a blue lines.... not a single surgery could help me... and guess how much a already spent... SO READ CAREFULLY REVIEWS and don’t believe to her paid bloggers and especially her iraqi friends.
Ps I don’t know how to post here pictures but I would share the result, receipt and the answer from the filler company
I’m so sorry you had to go through what you went through, please report them to the ministry of health.

Oaklandbay
Learner
Learner

Post by Oaklandbay »

Why is this thread so dead for the past year?

time and year
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by time and year »

About Rawan Bin Hussain is fined £6,500 after harassment campaign against ex-husband she accused of giving her an STD by sleeping with prostitutes

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... t-STD.html

An Instagram model dubbed 'the Brooke Shields of Kuwait' harassed her ex-husband and sliced up his clothes - after accusing him of giving her an STD from a prostitute.

Rawan Bin Hussain, 24, cut up Mohammed Youssef Migariaf’s £200 polo shirt she had bought for him during an argument on June 24 last year.

Mr Migariaf called police to their flat in Hyde Park Gate, central London, and arrested Bin Hussain after finding him bleeding from scratches on his face, Westminster Magistrates' Court heard today.

Following her release the influencer sent him a text message on July 13 which said: ‘You are disgusting and pathetic, and a pathological liar.’

The former Cosmopolitan Middle East star - referred to in court as Rawan Abdullah - later approached the Libyan businessman while he was having dinner with a family member, and told him: ‘How can you do that to the mother of your child?

‘We could start all over again, and travel, restart our relationship.’
She also posted pictures of Mr Migariaf’s family on her Instagram profile, and accused him of giving her human papillomavirus (HPV) by sleeping with prostitutes.

In a statement read to the court, Mr Migariaf said: ‘My life has completely gone upside down,

‘I no longer have the face to meet with my family, they have always warned me.'
Justin Rouse, defending Bin Hussain, referred to statements from Dubai police showing Mr Migarief admitted he assaulted her.

Mr Rouse said: ‘He in the course of the interview accepted he pushed her, pushed her in the face caused her to be wounded in the face in April 2019.’

Jonathan Bryan, prosecuting said: ‘There is a frequent allegation he sleeps with prostitutes.

‘In the background of this case, the defendant has posted Instagram pictures of members of Mr Migariaf’s family.’

Mother-of-one Bin Hussain, who has a law degree from King's College, was ordered not to contact Mr Migariaf or his family directly or indirectly for five years.

She showed no emotion as she sat in the dock wearing a black suit and white open-collar shirt.

Bin Hussain, of Dubai, admitted harassment and criminal damage.

She was ordered to pay a £6,500 fine, £500 in prosecution costs, and a £65 victim surcharge.

Bin Hussain had originally faced a further count of assault by beating but that charge was dropped by the prosecution.

In January this year Bin Hussain, who privately funded her defence, had been excused from attending court after she tested positive for Covid-19.

Selia11
Debater
Debater

Post by Selia11 »

Do you guys know Shnina? She said that Rawan was allegedly working as a prostitute in London when she went there for school.

Missk91
Talker
Talker

Post by Missk91 »

Anyone seen Mona Kattan's new man 🤮
He just gives creepy vibes and looks like a road sweeper from Sharjah.

Missk91
Talker
Talker

Post by Missk91 »

I don't know what to call this lmaoo. In some pics she's covered head to toe and now this. Half her legs out?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ifrah06
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by ifrah06 »

Does anyone know why Husna malik removed her hijab?

Zeldafromda9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Zeldafromda9 »

CheriBeriBem wrote:
Sondos wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:11 pm
I’m so sorry you had to go through what you went through, please report them to the ministry of health.
Thanks for sharing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

unknown313
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by unknown313 »

Missk91 wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:14 am
Anyone seen Mona Kattan's new man 🤮
He just gives creepy vibes and looks like a road sweeper from Sharjah.
OMG !! yes really creepy vibes from him , they’re way too touchy and just that cringey couple you’d see in highschool 😵

Return to “Can you please help me find...”