SunbeamsJess - Part 4 | No Work & All Play Makes Jess a Boring Girl

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY
Has thanked: 0

SunbeamsJess - Part 4 | No Work & All Play Makes Jess a Boring Girl

Post by LivingInElysium »

Continuing here.
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

kingkaty
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Re: SunbeamsJess - Part 4 | No Work & All Play Makes Jess a Boring Girl

Post by kingkaty »

Her style at the minute is just an overly edited greasy mess. I just don't connect to her anymore. There's something off-putting now. her extravagant trips here and there just baffle me. again a week in new york and like two insta stories? Just mad.

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

Swear she justified not vlogging the last one by saying she would this one. So hey we probably have some disconnected clips showing us all the things she bought, but from her hotel room, to look forward to around August.

airlocked
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by airlocked »

Has she bought a house yet?

hanaemii
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by hanaemii »

honestly what is she doing with her life? her hair, her style, her "content" are all a mess
BANNED

:hugs:

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

airlocked wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 5:00 pm
Has she bought a house yet?
she's in the process of it I think. But I'm pretty sure she made an offer and it's accepted and they're just waiting for a couple other things

slugella
Talker
Talker

Post by slugella »

horatio wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 3:28 pm
Swear she justified not vlogging the last one by saying she would this one. So hey we probably have some disconnected clips showing us all the things she bought, but from her hotel room, to look forward to around August.
So accurate! :rofl:
Imagining the money she's probably spent whilst there is just crazy to think about.

Mucha
Talker
Talker

Post by Mucha »

Just got around to watching the recent haul video and these are the top comments... oof. She needs to change things soon or she's going to lose a considerable chunk of her audience.

Post by Guest »

She has put in less effort to her channel now that she has more time. Go figure.

I totally agree with those commenters, she does need to address her wardrobe situation at this point. She is constantly buying new clothes or having them sent to her, she clearly has more clothes than any one person should have, and her habit of buying near identical items over and over is problematic. Whether it's fast fashion or not, she just purchases and hoards far too much clothing. I mean, if your shoes wear out, go buy new ones -- but there's simply no need to buy two new pairs of Doc Martens a month. And there's certainly no reason to have two Chloé Faye backpacks either.

Post by Guest »

R.e. The constant buying of new things..

It's not like she's even an influencer who does tonnes of styling or look book videos that actually show off the masses of things she buys. You see it once in a haul/try on clip then it disappears into her black hole of a wardrobe.

She needs to have a serious think about why she feels the need to hoard so many things. She essentially wears gym or lounge wear exclusively during the day times in the week. Either get out more and wear your things or stop the mindless consumption.

greylou
Learner
Learner

Post by greylou »

She mentions in that Q&A video how she is concerned about the amount of space she has, saying how her current home does not have a lot of space yet her house/wardrobe is MASSIVE! She goes on to say her new home has to have a lot of space/storage space because of her job.... Honestly, has she never heard to donating?

Sure, her job means she has a lot of stuff but is she so uncreative with her content that the only content she knows how to produce are shopping vlogs and hauls?? It's not like her current style is anything of envy anyways. She consumption is so overboard.

nervousbeachgoer
Informer
Informer

Post by nervousbeachgoer »

greylou wrote:She mentions in that Q&A video how she is concerned about the amount of space she has, saying how her current home does not have a lot of space yet her house/wardrobe is MASSIVE! She goes on to say her new home has to have a lot of space/storage space because of her job.... Honestly, has she never heard to donating?

Sure, her job means she has a lot of stuff but is she so uncreative with her content that the only content she knows how to produce are shopping vlogs and hauls?? It's not like her current style is anything of envy anyway. She consumption is so overboard.
She’s starting to sound so out of touch the way she casually mentions getting a bigger place because she wants storage. It’s not normally as simple as that for first time buyers especially in London where a big house in central will be millions!

And a whole floor of a house not enough for her books and clothes?! There doesn’t seem to be any trace of her boyfriend there so she can’t blame him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rage&Love
Informer
Informer

Post by Rage&Love »

She needs to get a job, or just do something productive.

peasoup
Informer
Informer

Post by peasoup »

Wow I've never seen her comment section so negative. They were all true though, she just buys buys buys without a second thought.

Post by Guest »

Just saw this comment on her last vlog (CHILLED CHATTY VLOG + GLOWY MAKEUP). I agree what's said here about not really knowing who Jess is after all these years of videos. Plus, look at how many times this comment has been voted up...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

peasoup
Informer
Informer

Post by peasoup »

I think that viewer sounds quite naive, jess is clearly somebody who became an influencer for money and is unlikely to ever share the intricate details of her life/thoughts.

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

she has been doing youtube for 8/9 years before anyone was really hitting it big especially in the beauty and fashion side of it. Idk if she only became an influencer for the coin. Just that she'd got her socials to the right point at the right time when everything really was kicking off and it's an easy opportunity for her.

But yeah that viewer sounded very naive to me too I kinda get the sentiment of her comment and agree somewhat but she suddenly seemed to be asking for a lot. Came off a little "single white female" towards the end lol

Post by Guest »

Yeah, I def dont agree with the entirety of the comment! But the part about not knowing Jess at all despite all these years of videos. I mean, she just doesn't translate through her videos as being personable or genuine.

BigBerry
Talker
Talker

Post by BigBerry »

I think she is the type of person to not share with people much in real life too, so not sharing too much online doesn't seem that strange. I think just creating some more new and interesting content would do her good. Like for instance, her workout plans and meals, stuff like that.

timesnewroman
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by timesnewroman »

Yeah that comment is mad weird imo these influencers aren't our friends irregardless of how much they share to us and how long we've been watching them, imo. She def doesn't share a lot and irregardless of me liking her and her content, she is the type to post her shit and secure the bag. I don't hate on her for that lol

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Return to “sunbeamsjess”