Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gouda
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Niki "Chinny Chin Chin" & Gabi "No Twinny Twin Twin" DeMartino

Post by gouda »

if they win the social media award on Premios Juventud they will never shut up about being cuban 🙄 sooo connected to thier latina culture dont know popular award shows though

jwishy
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by jwishy »

Following

Oscarwilde
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Oscarwilde »

Every damn time these thread titles get me lol :rofl: :rofl:

Hollatyou
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Hollatyou »

I really hope they dont win the award at Premios Juventud. There are so many other influencers that actually represent latino culture not this girs who only use their “CuBaN” side as an excuse for their fake tans and somehow their bodies?!?! They dont even realize that there are white, black and brown latinos. I feel like Gabi has an issue cause her friends Nash and Thania are Puerto rican and mexican so she doesnt want to feel left out? Idk.
I am a latina myself and im done with them. 😒

MissForever11
Informer
Informer

Post by MissForever11 »

following

ivyleagueofgossip
Debater
Debater

Post by ivyleagueofgossip »

Love the thread title. Are Nate and Niki ok? They seem to be hinting a lot at niki being single... their reality show (I don’t watch it) title saying “new boyfriend” and in the drive thru video Niki all of a sudden freaks and is like “wait no he’s cute!!” About the worker and seems to not want him to see her act like that which is weird to me if she’s in a relationship to even care.. probably just her ego, but I thought it was something to think about

peachieislands
Lurker
Lurker

Post by peachieislands »

Followingggg!!!

radishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by radishes »

ivyleagueofgossip wrote:Love the thread title. Are Nate and Niki ok? They seem to be hinting a lot at niki being single... their reality show (I don’t watch it) title saying “new boyfriend” and in the drive thru video Niki all of a sudden freaks and is like “wait no he’s cute!!” About the worker and seems to not want him to see her act like that which is weird to me if she’s in a relationship to even care.. probably just her ego, but I thought it was something to think about
I didn’t watch the drive-through video but don’t read too much into the reality TV episode title. All the drama on their TV show is totally fake and scripted. There was one season where they made drama between Colin and Gabi but you could tell from their Insta stories and everything that they were totally fine. I only skimmed the new boyfriend episode because again it was super cringe worthy, but it was just some random dude who was kind of hitting on Niki.

am123456
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by am123456 »

THEY ARE NOT EVEN CUBAN! Not even italian. That's not a race that it's tranferred genetically. Their mother is cuban, their dad is italian. They are american, born in America. Gabi saying that shit of the hairy arms makes me think they really think being cuban it's a genetics and not a nationality and culture... They never went to Cuba to at least experience the culture. Oh but now that latin american culture it's fashionable they mention it everytime they can. You girls are a joke and will never be part of latina culture because you are not latinas! You aren't even really interested in it and just use it as a "relatable" trait.

latinasweetie4444
Debater
Debater

Post by latinasweetie4444 »

am123456 wrote:THEY ARE NOT EVEN CUBAN! Not even italian. That's not a race that it's tranferred genetically. Their mother is cuban, their dad is italian. They are american, born in America. Gabi saying that shit of the hairy arms makes me think they really think being cuban it's a genetics and not a nationality and culture... They never went to Cuba to at least experience the culture. Oh but now that latin american culture it's fashionable they mention it everytime they can. You girls are a joke and will never be part of latina culture because you are not latinas! You aren't even really interested in it and just use it as a "relatable" trait.
Sorry this makes no sense. Whether you like it or not, if their parents are Cuban and Italian, then so are they...ethnicity is one thing. Nationality is another.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Niki is really exaggerating her droopy eyes and already dirty hair for her Billie Eilish obsession. Definitely not weird at all that a 24 year old woman is trying to be a 17 year old!

gouda
Talker
Talker

Re: Niki

Post by gouda »

latinasweetie4444 wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 8:51 pm
am123456 wrote:THEY ARE NOT EVEN CUBAN! Not even italian. That's not a race that it's tranferred genetically. Their mother is cuban, their dad is italian. They are american, born in America. Gabi saying that shit of the hairy arms makes me think they really think being cuban it's a genetics and not a nationality and culture... They never went to Cuba to at least experience the culture. Oh but now that latin american culture it's fashionable they mention it everytime they can. You girls are a joke and will never be part of latina culture because you are not latinas! You aren't even really interested in it and just use it as a "relatable" trait.
Sorry this makes no sense. Whether you like it or not, if their parents are Cuban and Italian, then so are they...ethnicity is one thing. Nationality is another.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
exactly thats why you have terms like cuban american or italian american. the real issue here is that these girls were all about being italian until it became trendy to be latina. they have said themselves that theyre mom didnt raise them with cuban culture but now suddenly they are soooo cuban they went to miami, they are dancing (off rhythm) to salsa (not cuban), they have relatives (literally makes no sense), they have curves, and tans. they do nothing to represent latinos or even take initiative to learn about their culture. they dont even realize that latinos come in all varieties of sizes and color. they think looking latina is being tan with dark hair and curves, its extremely ignorant. its gross that they are nominated along side other latinos who actually know about their culture who actually represent it and dont just use it for a new asthetic or to seem exotic and interesting. they dont even know their own flag from the puerto rican flag

sorry for the long post its just frustrating as a latina to see them using the most stereotypical things to prove that they are ~sooo cuban~

justbarely
Learner
Learner

Post by justbarely »

the thread title is perfect hahaha

mochakitty
Talker
Talker

Post by mochakitty »

following!

cupcake-bby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cupcake-bby »

Niki looks so gross. I'm sorry but there's nothing appealing about looking sick, unkept and unwashed just because you wanna look like some edgy teenage girl who looks just as unkept. Her Instagram bio with "the blue hair" annoys me for some reason. If she gets bored of whatever celeb she imitates she'll move on to the next who dies their hair blue just so she can keep her dead oily hair.

Cottontail
Debater
Debater

Post by Cottontail »

is it just me or does Niki have a mad under bite lmao

Girltyler
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Girltyler »

Cottontail wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 12:27 pm
She didn’t always. I think whatever she did to her chin def makes it appear that way now. I don’t know if it’s just filler or if she got a chin implant (which I didn’t even know was a thing til kalel admitted to getting one 😳) but I wish she’d go back to her real face. She can lie and say growing older changed her face but we know better. Your face may thin out with age but it ain’t growing another inch vertically

Strawberryjelly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Strawberryjelly »

Girltyler wrote:
Cottontail wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 12:27 pm
She didn’t always. I think whatever she did to her chin def makes it appear that way now. I don’t know if it’s just filler or if she got a chin implant (which I didn’t even know was a thing til kalel admitted to getting one Image) but I wish she’d go back to her real face. She can lie and say growing older changed her face but we know better. Your face may thin out with age but it ain’t growing another inch vertically
Didn’t she say she got Botox in her jaw to fix the underbite? And I agree I never noticed before but now it’s all I see

Return to “Niki and Gabi”